Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Ľ Interactive Boards Ľ Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 09-24-2011, 05:48 AM
Cheerful Cherubi Offline
Photosynthesis with Viciousness

Default Re: Voice Acting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post

Well there's no question that I could do Zelda! 8D We just need to find a Link willing to sing. xD Sounds like fun, anyhow. :]

~GS.
*raises hand* I like to think I can sing!

Signature made by Foxamivalth!
Old 09-24-2011, 08:47 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
Originally Posted by phibb2 View Post
*raises hand* I like to think I can sing!
Oh, that's awesome! 8D We should try to do this project together sometime, then. Granted, you'll be doing most of it and I only have a few lines, but still. xD

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 09-24-2011, 09:43 AM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

UltimateBrawl! When you are finished with your project, feel free to send it into Pe2kVoices@gmail.com so it can be posted on the Youtube channel! =)

I will also talk with Charbok to see if he can do the instrumental for the song.
Old 09-25-2011, 06:29 AM
Cheerful Cherubi Offline
Photosynthesis with Viciousness

Quote:

Oh, that's awesome! 8D We should try to do this project together sometime, then. Granted, you'll be doing most of it and I only have a few lines, but still. xD

~GS.
Could you send me the music (if there is any)?

Signature made by Foxamivalth!
Old 09-25-2011, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheerful Cherubi View Post
Could you send me the music (if there is any)?
He will contact you.
Old 09-26-2011, 01:41 PM
UltimateBrawl Offline

Just look up "The Real Slim Shady" instrumental. I also posted a karaoke of it with the lyrics.
Old 09-26-2011, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBrawl View Post
Just look up "The Real Slim Shady" instrumental. I also posted a karaoke of it with the lyrics.
Then download it off of Youtube. Make sure that posting it would not infringe anybody's copyright, and you have permission from the creators of the original tune.
Old 09-28-2011, 01:04 AM
UltimateBrawl Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pe2k Voices View Post
Then download it off of Youtube. Make sure that posting it would not infringe anybody's copyright, and you have permission from the creators of the original tune.
Well, I don't have what I need to download off of YT. No account YET. But, I did find a free download!
The Real Slim Shady Instrumental
If this works out, I'll probably do a Vaati-themed parody of Oogie Boogie's song.
Old 09-28-2011, 01:16 PM

This site. Try it.
Old 09-28-2011, 04:00 PM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pe2k Voices View Post
This site. Try it.
Zamzar is better. :P Converts YouTube files to almost anything.

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Old 09-28-2011, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem N Ems View Post
Zamzar is better. :P Converts YouTube files to almost anything.
It is not as fast as Vidtomp3 though.
Old 10-21-2011, 04:50 PM

Just as a future reference to those who enter in the Voicing Index, please be sure to give us more feeling for your voice. Do not be shy, we are not there to criticize you. Please, do some imitations of characters, play with your voice, and be energetic with it. Thanks!

-Voices

Last edited by Teddiursa of the Sky; 10-21-2011 at 04:54 PM.
Old 12-14-2011, 12:49 PM
Elecii Offline

I'm not sure whether I'll get any replies, but I was going through my threads from ages ago and a fan fiction I started which only has one chapter, so I turned it into a script, and added some parts in where there wasn't speaking before just so it makes more sense. I need three other people to help me, or two if one person can make their voice different enough to be playing two parts.

Characters
Winter {10/female} - played by me {Elecii}
Fidelity {14/female} - played by Graceful Suicune
Mother {adult/female} - played by Pe2k Voices
Martin {adult/male} - played by Ant2011

Script
Spoiler:
Winter: 'Diary,

Iím confused. Iím lonely. Iím worthless. Iím Winter Lovefrost, and this is my story. Iíve been living a lie, my whole life Ė but I didnít even know it. It was this morning. This morning was the morning that I found out the truth. The truth about my life, the truth about my friends, and the truth about me. I didnít know it was going to happen, but it just did. I guess you could say itís my fault. Iím not meant to be keeping a diary; apparently itís bad for me. But I do anyway, secretly. So Iím writing this entry hidden away in my attic, the one place I can call my own. No one knows I come up here, just me, and Kailani, my ampharos.

Well, what about my story then, you ask? Well, I was just getting to that.
'

Mother: 'Fidelity! Winter! Wake up!'

Winter: 'Just coming. I just need to finish cleaning my teeth.'

Fidelity: 'This is a stupid, early hour, mother! Why wake us up so early?'

Mother: 'Because getting up early is good for you! Now get down here and make some breakfast.'

{Winter comes downstairs.}

Winter: 'Hi, Mother. Is it okay if I go to the store?'

Mother: 'Sure, sweetheart.'

Winter: {Yelling} 'Lit, I'm going to the store, want to come?'

Fidelity: {Yelling} 'Sure, I'll be down in a second.'

Winter: 'We headed to the store to buy some bread. The nice man there, Martin, didn't mind talking to us.'

Martin: 'G'morning, Miss Lovefrost. I see you came t' stock up on goods fo' your family?'

Winter: 'Uh-huh.' {Hands over the money.} 'Four, right?'

Martin: 'Yea'.' {Pause} Winter, wha' have you done to your wris' now?'

Winter: {Whispering, scared.} 'I- I don't know.' {Pause} 'Lit, do you know what this cut is?'

Fidelity: {Worried, shouting.} 'No way! Not you, Winter. It can't- you can't- I...' {Pause} {Seriously} 'Listen, Winter, there's something I have to tell you. It's extremely important.'

Winter: {Worried.} 'Umh... Okay?'

Martin: {Sighs} 'Shouldn' have waited s' long.'

Fidelity: 'Winter, do you know of the Lovefrost curse?'

Winter: 'No, what's that?'

Fidelity: 'Well, a curse was set upon our family generations ago. It all started when our great great grandfather lost a bet with a wizard. The wizard said that if our great great grandfather, Tasimo, beat him in battle, then our family would forever have great power, but if he lost, that a curse would be laid upon his family and all the ancestors. Tasimo had never lost a battle, so took the bet without thinking about it.

Tasimo lost, and the wizard set a curse upon the family, so that all ancestors of him would be carriers of the Spirit of Arceus. Tasimo laughed, thinking that it would do him good, not bad. In all honesty, the curse was good, if it could be controlled.

Tasimo's three sons lost their lives from the curse, and his daughter went mad, and was later murdered by Tasimo himself, as he couldn't bear to see his daughter that way. Tasimo, though, had one daughter who survived, and she brought the curse down to us.

I, however, was not infected with the curse. It seemed to be getting weaker. Then you were born. There was something different, unusual, about you. The sense of great power. But mother didn't think that the curse could be passed to you, as she herself did not get the curse.

I think she was wrong.'

Winter: 'I... I have the curse?'

Winter: 'And the last thing I heard before I blacked out was...'

Fidelity: 'WINTER!'

Notes
  • Fidelity and mother can be played by one person, but the voices will have to be different for both of them. If one person wants to play both then I'd suggest they use a normal voice for Fidelity and a different voice for mother, as Fidelity is a much bigger part.
  • There are also no specific accents or types of voice, just gender. I am playing a ten year old, but I'm using my normal voice so I don't know how it will turn out. And I'm hoping that if people have different accents then it will still work, considering Fidelity and Winter are sisters, but it should do anyway. x3
  • I didn't specify an age for Mother or Martin, they just have to sound older than the two kids.
  • The original chapter is here. It's in the second post, I just can't be bothered to link straight to it.
  • The words in italics in the script are Winter's diary entries. To show the difference between these entries and reality, the diary entries will have an echo to them when I edit it.

If anyone's interested, please let me know and tell me which part you would like to do. :]

i can't love you more than this

Last edited by Elecii; 12-17-2011 at 12:12 PM.
Old 12-15-2011, 04:45 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elecii View Post
I'm not sure whether I'll get any replies, but I was going through my threads from ages ago and a fan fiction I started which only has one chapter, so I turned it into a script, and added some parts in where there wasn't speaking before just so it makes more sense. I need three other people to help me, or two if one person can make their voice different enough to be playing two parts.

Characters
Winter {10/female} - played by me {Elecii}
Fidelity {14/female} - played by open spot
Mother {adult/female} - played by open spot
Martin {adult/male} - played by open spot

Script
Spoiler:
Winter: 'Diary,

Iím confused. Iím lonely. Iím worthless. Iím Winter Lovefrost, and this is my story. Iíve been living a lie, my whole life Ė but I didnít even know it. It was this morning. This morning was the morning that I found out the truth. The truth about my life, the truth about my friends, and the truth about me. I didnít know it was going to happen, but it just did. I guess you could say itís my fault. Iím not meant to be keeping a diary; apparently itís bad for me. But I do anyway, secretly. So Iím writing this entry hidden away in my attic, the one place I can call my own. No one knows I come up here, just me, and Kailani, my ampharos.

Well, what about my story then, you ask? Well, I was just getting to that.
'

Mother: 'Fidelity! Winter! Wake up!'

Winter: 'Just coming. I just need to finish cleaning my teeth.'

Fidelity: 'This is a stupid, early hour, mother! Why wake us up so early?'

Mother: 'Because getting up early is good for you! Now get down here and make some breakfast.'

{Winter comes downstairs.}

Winter: 'Hi, Mother. Is it okay if I go to the store?'

Mother: 'Sure, sweetheart.'

Winter: {Yelling} 'Lit, I'm going to the store, want to come?'

Fidelity: {Yelling} 'Sure, I'll be down in a second.'

Winter: 'We headed to the store to buy some bread. The nice man there, Martin, didn't mind talking to us.'

Martin: 'G'morning, Miss Lovefrost. I see you came t' stock up on goods fo' your family?'

Winter: 'Uh-huh.' {Hands over the money.} 'Four, right?'

Martin: 'Yea'.' {Pause} Winter, wha' have you done to your wris' now?'

Winter: {Whispering, scared.} 'I- I don't know.' {Pause} 'Lit, do you know what this cut is?'

Fidelity: {Worried, shouting.} 'No way! Not you, Winter. It can't- you can't- I...' {Pause} {Seriously} 'Listen, Winter, there's something I have to tell you. It's extremely important.'

Winter: {Worried.} 'Umh... Okay?'

Martin: {Sighs} 'Shouldn' have waited s' long.'

Fidelity: 'Winter, do you know of the Lovefrost curse?'

Winter: 'No, what's that?'

Fidelity: 'Well, a curse was set upon our family generations ago. It all started when our great great grandfather lost a bet with a wizard. The wizard said that if our great great grandfather, Tasimo, beat him in battle, then our family would forever have great power, but if he lost, that a curse would be laid upon his family and all the ancestors. Tasimo had never lost a battle, so took the bet without thinking about it.

Tasimo lost, and the wizard set a curse upon the family, so that all ancestors of him would be carriers of the Spirit of Arceus. Tasimo laughed, thinking that it would do him good, not bad. In all honesty, the curse was good, if it could be controlled.

Tasimo's three sons lost their lives from the curse, and his daughter went mad, and was later murdered by Tasimo himself, as he couldn't bear to see his daughter that way. Tasimo, though, had one daughter who survived, and she brought the curse down to us.

I, however, was not infected with the curse. It seemed to be getting weaker. Then you were born. There was something different, unusual, about you. The sense of great power. But mother didn't think that the curse could be passed to you, as she herself did not get the curse.

I think she was wrong.'

Winter: 'I... I have the curse?'

Winter: 'And the last thing I heard before I blacked out was...'

Fidelity: 'WINTER!'

Notes
  • Fidelity and mother can be played by one person, but the voices will have to be different for both of them. If one person wants to play both then I'd suggest they use a normal voice for Fidelity and a different voice for mother, as Fidelity is a much bigger part.
  • There are also no specific accents or types of voice, just gender. I am playing a ten year old, but I'm using my normal voice so I don't know how it will turn out. And I'm hoping that if people have different accents then it will still work, considering Fidelity and Winter are sisters, but it should do anyway. x3
  • I didn't specify an age for Mother or Martin, they just have to sound older than the two kids.
  • The original chapter is here. It's in the second post, I just can't be bothered to link straight to it.
  • The words in italics in the script are Winter's diary entries. To show the difference between these entries and reality, the diary entries will have an echo to them when I edit it.

If anyone's interested, please let me know and tell me which part you would like to do. :]
Wow, I'm so totally playing Fidelity. Although. xD I really wanna try an English accent, since I know you have one, so when I do her voice I really wanna try to emulate it. English accents aren't my forte, but hopefully I can get out something decent-sounding. But yeah, I'd really like to do this! I can probably try to do the mother as well, although I'm not sure how it'll turn out. xD Also, I have someone that could play Martin. I'll see if he wants to do it. o:

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 12-15-2011, 08:37 PM
Elecii Offline

Quote:

Wow, I'm so totally playing Fidelity. Although. xD I really wanna try an English accent, since I know you have one, so when I do her voice I really wanna try to emulate it. English accents aren't my forte, but hopefully I can get out something decent-sounding. But yeah, I'd really like to do this! I can probably try to do the mother as well, although I'm not sure how it'll turn out. xD Also, I have someone that could play Martin. I'll see if he wants to do it. o:

~GS.
Awesome. :] It would be epic if you could do an English accent, and to be honest it would make more sense having two sisters with the same accent. xD You don't have to do the mother if you don't want to, it was just if I couldn't find another person to play the mother. And if you know someone who could play Martin that would be great!

I also fixed my sound recording, it turned out the microphone recording volume was put down to like 10%. :l That's one of the many reasons I hate using my school laptop. Yeah, now I'm going on about random stuff, so I'll stop. xD

i can't love you more than this