Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards

Art Boards Art boards for both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related art.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 11-02-2010, 10:14 PM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: |The NEW Pokedex Project| - Kanto/Johto: X .:. Hoenn: 72/135 .::. Sinnoh: 0/10

LoL, you're yep doesn't answer much xD Which question are ya yepping to?
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-02-2010, 10:16 PM
JokesterJesse's Avatar
JokesterJesse Offline
I l l u m i n a t i  P r i n c e
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,348
Send a message via AIM to JokesterJesse Send a message via MSN to JokesterJesse Send a message via Skype™ to JokesterJesse
Default Re: |The NEW Pokedex Project| - Kanto/Johto: X .:. Hoenn: 72/135 .::. Sinnoh: 0/10

Yep to its alive,
Idk if Tombi's okay with it though she posted n whatnot.
And I if you want to sign up again you can I just copy pasted from the old thread but removed the link because its locked now so you wouldn't of been able to edit it with new banners you would have made.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-03-2010, 07:55 AM
Linchy's Avatar
Linchy Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In a driveway
Posts: 260
Send a message via AIM to Linchy
Default Re: |The NEW Pokedex Project| - Kanto/Johto: X .:. Hoenn: 72/135 .::. Sinnoh: 0/10

Oh, I'd like to reserve the Mawile pokemon please? Thank you! :)
__________________
lol whut
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-03-2010, 08:03 AM
Dark Moonlight's Avatar
Dark Moonlight Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ivalice
Posts: 1,952
Default Re: |The NEW Pokedex Project| - Kanto/Johto: X .:. Hoenn: 72/135 .::. Sinnoh: 0/10

By the way, you may use the Swellow banner I made. *goes to work on Lopunny*
__________________

Spoiler:
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-03-2010, 08:37 AM
Lan.exe's Avatar
Lan.exe Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 1,192
Send a message via AIM to Lan.exe
Default Re: |The NEW Pokedex Project| - Kanto/Johto: X .:. Hoenn: 72/135 .::. Sinnoh: 0/10



Go ahead and use that, freshly made. I don't plan on signing up beyond that.
__________________

Last edited by Lan.exe; 11-03-2010 at 08:41 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 11-03-2010, 05:58 PM
XaiakuX's Avatar
XaiakuX Offline
PE2K Website Staff
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Asgard
Posts: 1,568
Send a message via AIM to XaiakuX Send a message via MSN to XaiakuX Send a message via Yahoo to XaiakuX Send a message via Skype™ to XaiakuX
Default Re: |The NEW Pokedex Project| - Kanto/Johto: X .:. Hoenn: 72/135 .::. Sinnoh: 0/10

Hello! =]

Just thought I'd drop in and ask for a few things from you:

1. Please alter the banners made by Onii-San to XaiakuX.
2. If it's not too much trouble. Place me back in Head-Helper. Because I'm still fairly active on here.
3. I still plan on redoing many of my old banners, as well as only do a few extra because it's almost done anyways.
4. You should make some serious updates to that front post. For example that iReign and Hakken are about as active as Tombi is. At least in graphics art section.
5. If I really need to, here's the SU:

Username: XaiakuX
Gender: Male
Favourite Colour: Crimson
Banner Example: You have some already in the Pokedex.
How Active Are You? Active enough.

ALSO: Temporal-Snake: I'm not 100% sure if Sprite banners are acceptable, unless Jesse decided to change that rule.
ALSO: I want to reserve Luxray. =]
__________________
♥ .. Gem n Ems .. ∞

.|.[Linkage].|.[-.Norse God of Chaos.-].|.Best in the World.|.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-03-2010, 06:23 PM
Tombi's Avatar
Tombi Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Blighty.
Posts: 10,337
Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi
Default Re: |The NEW Pokedex Project| - Kanto/Johto: X .:. Hoenn: 72/135 .::. Sinnoh: 0/10

*utter confusion*

I guess I'm handing over to Jesse then.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-03-2010, 11:19 PM
JokesterJesse's Avatar
JokesterJesse Offline
I l l u m i n a t i  P r i n c e
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,348
Send a message via AIM to JokesterJesse Send a message via MSN to JokesterJesse Send a message via Skype™ to JokesterJesse
Default Re: |The NEW Pokedex Project| - Kanto/Johto: X .:. Hoenn: 72/135 .::. Sinnoh: 0/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linchy View Post
Oh, I'd like to reserve the Mawile pokemon please? Thank you! :)
okay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Moonlight View Post
By the way, you may use the Swellow banner I made. *goes to work on Lopunny*
Alright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temporal Snake View Post


Go ahead and use that, freshly made. I don't plan on signing up beyond that.
Not taking sprite tags if it wasn't done before, dont want to change the rules to something I didn't make

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post
Hello! =]

Just thought I'd drop in and ask for a few things from you:

1. Please alter the banners made by Onii-San to XaiakuX.
2. If it's not too much trouble. Place me back in Head-Helper. Because I'm still fairly active on here.
3. I still plan on redoing many of my old banners, as well as only do a few extra because it's almost done anyways.
4. You should make some serious updates to that front post. For example that iReign and Hakken are about as active as Tombi is. At least in graphics art section.
5. If I really need to, here's the SU:

Username: XaiakuX
Gender: Male
Favourite Colour: Crimson
Banner Example: You have some already in the Pokedex.
How Active Are You? Active enough.

ALSO: Temporal-Snake: I'm not 100% sure if Sprite banners are acceptable, unless Jesse decided to change that rule.
ALSO: I want to reserve Luxray. =]
Approved, and I Changed the names, added your reserve, put you as head helper, and am working on the front page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombi View Post
*utter confusion*

I guess I'm handing over to Jesse then.
Alright thanks :D
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-04-2010, 09:35 AM
Linchy's Avatar
Linchy Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In a driveway
Posts: 260
Send a message via AIM to Linchy
Default Re: |The NEW Pokedex Project| - Kanto/Johto: X .:. Hoenn: 72/135 .::. Sinnoh: 0/10

You make yourself sound busy so you can only put one worded answers...don't take this the wrong way, I'm just amused. :P

Well here is my Mawile.


Hope it's okay.
__________________
lol whut
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-04-2010, 02:36 PM
MoonKit's Avatar
MoonKit Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Washington.
Posts: 2,593
Send a message via MSN to MoonKit
Default Re: |The NEW Pokedex Project| - Kanto/Johto: X .:. Hoenn: 72/135 .::. Sinnoh: 0/10

Username: Tokyokit (But please, call me Tokyo)
Gender: Female
Favourite Colour: Purple and midnight blue.
Banner Example: My avatar is an example, if accepted. Otherwise, Clickie.
How Active Are You?: I'm on whenever I can be.

Can I reserve Glaceon, please? and once we get 5th gen in, could I reserve Zorua?

Now just to see what picture is cuter...
__________________
I'm alive! -coughnotcough-
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 11-04-2010, 03:43 PM
Dark Moonlight's Avatar
Dark Moonlight Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ivalice
Posts: 1,952
Default Re: |The NEW Pokedex Project| - Kanto/Johto: X .:. Hoenn: 72/135 .::. Sinnoh: 0/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyokit View Post
Username: Tokyokit (But please, call me Tokyo)
Gender: Female
Favourite Colour: Purple and midnight blue.
Banner Example: My avatar is an example, if accepted. Otherwise, Clickie.
How Active Are You?: I'm on whenever I can be.

Can I reserve Glaceon, please? and once we get 5th gen in, could I reserve Zorua?

Now just to see what picture is cuter...
Tokyokit, I think you should have some practice with the graphical arts before you join... (And as for my Lopunny, I made 2 banners, but I'm choosing which one...)
__________________

Spoiler:
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-04-2010, 11:19 PM
JokesterJesse's Avatar
JokesterJesse Offline
I l l u m i n a t i  P r i n c e
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,348
Send a message via AIM to JokesterJesse Send a message via MSN to JokesterJesse Send a message via Skype™ to JokesterJesse
Default Re: |The NEW Pokedex Project| - Kanto/Johto: X .:. Hoenn: 72/135 .::. Sinnoh: 0/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linchy View Post
You make yourself sound busy so you can only put one worded answers...don't take this the wrong way, I'm just amused. :P

Well here is my Mawile.


Hope it's okay.
Yeah I know, my one word responses are lame D: but at least im not writing a novel. Also nice :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyokit View Post
Username: Tokyokit (But please, call me Tokyo)
Gender: Female
Favourite Colour: Purple and midnight blue.
Banner Example: My avatar is an example, if accepted. Otherwise, Clickie.
How Active Are You?: I'm on whenever I can be.

Can I reserve Glaceon, please? and once we get 5th gen in, could I reserve Zorua?

Now just to see what picture is cuter...
Approved, only way for you to get better is to practice, i see nothing wrong with it, HOWEVER if other people think you shouldn't then they can tell me. i dont wanna be a Killjoy.

EDIT: 5th gen wont be here tell english name so may be a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Moonlight View Post
Tokyokit, I think you should have some practice with the graphical arts before you join... (And as for my Lopunny, I made 2 banners, but I'm choosing which one...)
It's fine it will help her improve. and if you want you can post both and Ill just pick the one I think is better?

Last edited by JokesterJesse; 11-04-2010 at 11:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-05-2010, 08:03 AM
Dark Moonlight's Avatar
Dark Moonlight Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ivalice
Posts: 1,952
Default Re: |The NEW Pokedex Project| - Kanto/Johto: X .:. Hoenn: 72/135 .::. Sinnoh: 0/10

I've picked one, but I need to manually add a border cause that's mah style. So I'll do it when I get back from school.
__________________

Spoiler:
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-05-2010, 09:37 PM
SLC's Avatar
SLC Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: loooooooooooooooooooool
Posts: 832
Send a message via AIM to SLC
Default Re: |The NEW Pokedex Project| - Kanto/Johto: X .:. Hoenn: 72/135 .::. Sinnoh: 0/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Moonlight View Post
Tokyokit, I think you should have some practice with the graphical arts before you join... (And as for my Lopunny, I made 2 banners, but I'm choosing which one...)
I know, it's hard to keep up with your graphical skills.

Username: SLCalamity
Gender: Transsexual.
Favourite Colour: Black ;D
Banner Example: Ugh Jesse you know :L
How Active Are You?: ^
__________________


AIM: Politoed Prince



Last edited by SLC; 11-05-2010 at 09:40 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-05-2010, 09:41 PM
JokesterJesse's Avatar
JokesterJesse Offline
I l l u m i n a t i  P r i n c e
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,348
Send a message via AIM to JokesterJesse Send a message via MSN to JokesterJesse Send a message via Skype™ to JokesterJesse
Default Re: |The NEW Pokedex Project| - Kanto/Johto: X .:. Hoenn: 72/135 .::. Sinnoh: 0/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by slcalamity View Post
i know, it's hard to keep up with your graphical skills.

username: slcalamity
gender: transsexual.
favourite colour: black ;d
banner example: ugh jesse you know :l
how active are you?: ^
approved :p
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com