Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-07-2010, 07:58 PM
GoldenrodGirl Offline

Send a message via MSN to GoldenrodGirl Send a message via Skype™ to GoldenrodGirl
Default Re: PokeRome (SU- Closed for the time being- role play will be up in an hour or two)

May as well do my physics, drama and biology homework whilst I wait for start up xD
Old 11-07-2010, 07:59 PM
WatchMeBeQuieter Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: PokeRome (SU- Closed for the time being- role play will be up in an hour or two)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenrodGirl View Post
May as well do my physics, drama and biology homework whilst I wait for start up xD
For the record, I just finished... the thread will be up momentarily :P

...But it might be a good idea to do your homework first, seeing as it's Sunday...

Hork-Bajir . . . . Taxxon
Old 11-07-2010, 08:00 PM
mickmon95 Offline

Send a message via MSN to mickmon95

Mick: I just finished up my homework too!
Old 11-07-2010, 08:01 PM
WatchMeBeQuieter Offline
Elite Trainer

Alright, enough spamming. No more posts unless it's actually about the roleplay.

[/hypocrisy]

EDIT: Alright, the roleplay is up! Check it out:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...d.php?t=109566

Last edited by WatchMeBeQuieter; 11-07-2010 at 08:22 PM.
Old 11-07-2010, 11:24 PM
Coddleflop Offline

Default Re: PokeRome (SU- Roleplay begun; still accepting members)

You already know what I want. Reserve me as a Roselia named Thorn, who is part of the bad team. :)

Edit: I swear, i'll kill my Wii. This is the fourth time i've done this...

Name: Thorn
Species: Roselia
Age 25
Physical Description: http://www.pokemon-stats.com/galeria...on/roselia.jpg Sorry it's a picture, but i've got irritated of typing the same thing over and over...
History: Thorn had a nightmarish childhood. Her, her younger brother and her caring Roserade mother were constantly abused and attacked by Thorn's evil father, a Shiftry. Everyday that she woke, she could hear her mother being abused and attacked. However, her younger brother, a Seedot named Trae who took after her father, was a prime example of how much Thorn was like her mother. She would try as hard as possible to stop him from being harmed, just like Thorn's mother did to her. He was being bullied one day, and recieved a gash across his chest. Thorn had left the bullies. paralyzed and close to death. This was when she was 5. That was the start of her slow transformation into her father. It wasn't long until Thorn's mother passed away and the abuse and the beatings passed to her. She had to live with it until she was powerful enough to deal with her father. That took twenty years. At that point, she was more than willing to deal with her father. She left him dying in a pool of toxins, poisons and his own blood, his skin corroding and his mental wellbeing gone. She had to tell Trae that she had killed their father for their own good. Upon hearing it, Trae had evolved right in front of her. Thorn and Trae then had to live as fugitives.

For two years they were fugitives. At first, it didn't work out. She was too kind, too feminine, and Trae couldn't do much to help. She realized she had to put her ways behind her and do what she had to do to survive, for her and Trae. She had to kill or blackmail for simple things - food, water, shelter, and she had to tell Trae constantly that it was either that, or death. And she believed her. The killings were always rewarded with necessities, however, and before long, she had slowly become her father. Trae also stole TM's, food and money for them, becoming a very skilled thief, and that helped them both. However, it was inevitable; killing became her love. Torture became her paramour.

Nero soon caught wind of the brother and sister that killed all who crossed her path. He sent troops to retrieve them, a group of Sceptile. They were slaughtered. The next group was a group of Blaziken, and even they were slaughtered. Nero grew tired of sending troops to their deaths constantly, and went after the Roselia by herself. The battle that ensued when he tried to seize her was ferocious, Nero taking several hard-hitting blows, and Trae having to sit through it all, instructed by Thorn to stay back. He was her responsibility now, and she couldn't fail him. It wasn't until he made an offer to Thorn that she stopped. Her and Trae were offered a place to stay, food, water, and as much fighting as she could possibly want. Thorn accepted, naturally.

Thorn is now a highly respected general of Nero's army, with her brother being second in command. She has had many fights in her three years fighting there, and has come out unscathed almost every time. Everyone who has crossed paths with her is dead now. If you cross Thorn, you're signing a death wish. Thorn will hunt you down. Thorn will kill you.
Other: If you mention her father, she'll attempt to kill you. Her main enjoyment comes through causing as much pain as possible. And, although she doesn't ten to pay too much attention to her little brother (RP'ed by Mightydes), she is very protective of him, and will protect him, even at the cost of his life.

FINALLY DONE!

Last edited by Coddleflop; 11-14-2010 at 03:57 AM.
Old 11-07-2010, 11:29 PM
WatchMeBeQuieter Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coddleflop View Post
You already know what I want. Reserve me as a Roselia named Thorn, who is part of the bad team. :)
QUITE.

Try to sign up pronto, because the longer the role play goes on for, the more catching up you'll have to do, and that's always really tedious.

Old 11-07-2010, 11:51 PM
Coddleflop Offline

Done, but now I must sleep.. Might get a post in depending on how soon ya see my su...
Old 11-07-2010, 11:55 PM
WatchMeBeQuieter Offline
Elite Trainer

Normally, I'd scorn at your physical description, but I completely understand the frustration.

By Eros, I assume you mean Nero? It's a good story; I like how you made Thorn's transformation into an evil Pokemon logical.

Well, at any rate, you're accepted. I'll add Roselia to the icon list.

Old 11-07-2010, 11:58 PM
Coddleflop Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchMeBeQuieter View Post
Normally, I'd scorn at your physical description, but I completely understand the frustration.

By Eros, I assume you mean Nero? It's a good story; I like how you made Thorn's transformation into an evil Pokemon logical.

Well, at any rate, you're accepted. I'll add Roselia to the icon list.
Yeah, I do. I'm kinda tired so I musta forgotten the name, eheh...
Oh, and thanks for the ninja quick reply :)
I naturally assume you'll be roleplayin Nero?

Edit: Oh, and the first sign up's history was around four parahraphs long and more in depth. I might edit it in when I can be bothered...

Last edited by Coddleflop; 11-08-2010 at 12:00 AM.
Old 11-07-2010, 11:59 PM
WatchMeBeQuieter Offline
Elite Trainer

Well, I already have two characters. The position of Nero is still up for grabs...

Old 11-08-2010, 12:02 AM
Coddleflop Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchMeBeQuieter View Post
Well, I already have two characters. The position of Nero is still up for grabs...
I'd take it, but it'd be boring RP'ing by myself, eheh... I might take the position if I feel like it, or if no-one else takes it...
Old 11-10-2010, 09:31 AM
Dragonair_blizzard Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Dragonair_blizzard

Is is too late to sign up now?

Name: Ragnl
Species:Houndour
Physical Description: As how most Houndours, Ragnl has four, sturdy legs, each with a grey bone around the ankle. He has a short, stubby tail. Resting upon his back are two, long bones. His forehead is decorated with a plate-like bone, with two holes on top of each eye.
The only difference is that Ragnl's fur is of a lighter shade, so he has a dark grey coat, along with a yellow underbelly. His eyes are dark blue. He is usually seen with a large grin on his face.

History: When Ragnl was younger, he lived a somewhat ordinary life, but was always bored. He found his peaceful life too boring, with nothing happening. But soon, sometime interesting did happen, and it would change Ragnl's life.

While battling hunting for some prey, Ragnl heard a scream which belonged to his parents. Running back, he saw a group of Rhypheriors battling his parents, who were losing badly. Running over, Ragnl tried to protect his parents, but were knock aside, and with a laught, a Rhypherior killed his parents. The group of rock types soon left, leaving the young Houndour by himself. He saw his own parents killed infront of his eyes, but he couldn't save him,and that made him crack. From then on, all Ragnl did was fight and kill any Pokemon he saw, aiming to be stronger.

Soon, his rampage through the continent caught Nero's eyes, who offered to hire the Houndour, promising hims that he would be able to get even stronger, and be rewarded for that. With a smile, Ragnl agreed, joining Nero's army, and eventually became a general. He was involved in the killing of the runaway Toxicroak.
Other: He is a bit crazy, but only on the subject of killing. On anything else, he would more or less seem normal, other than his grin.

Links
Credit to Zapdogre for the av and Palkiaperson for sig.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:50 PM
WatchMeBeQuieter Offline
Elite Trainer

Hey, pretty good. Structurally, it's a bit awkward-- your sentences are a bit choppy sometimes and it's kind of redundant-- but on the whole, it's a satisfactory sign-up. Accepted.

By the way, how is Ragnl pronounced? xD

Old 11-11-2010, 01:39 PM
Latisiblings Offline

Kay, here goes my first RP attempt...

Name: "Blind"
Species: Gabite
Physical Description: Photo Link

He's taller than a usual Gabite, being 1.6 metres tall, but is lighter than others, being 49 kilograms. Aside from that, his eyes are always shut, creating a somewhat creepy atmosphere around him.

History: For anyone who thought "Blind" was a weird name, it's a pseudonym. Why? Because he's blind, duh =P

He hatched slightly early, which made him weaker and not as smart as other Gibles his age. So when Celebi asked for a wish to be granted, he naturally asked for power and wisdom. Since Celebi didn't have powers like Jirachi to grant wishes without a cost, he took two things. One of those was his sight. (For those of you that can count, you'll find out what the second cost was).

His sudden power and intelligence caused him to evolve into a Gabite, and he was shunned by his colony of Gibles for being different. His strength eventually reached Nero, and he was chosen as a Gladiator, defeating every one of his opponents easily. He was given a choice between being a Gladiator and a General, and obviously, he took the position of a General. He climbed through the ranks of the Generals, and he was eventually titled as one of the strongest Pokémon in PokéRome, gaining the codename Chessmaster in the process for his strategic skills and willingness to make sacrifices.

He has recently begun to question his actions, however. He is beginning to recognize that his plans to change the empire from within is failing, and is considering helping the renegades.

Other: Due to his, ah, lack of sight, he has acute senses in everything else. He also has the ability to "feel" emotions of anyone close to him ('close' as in distance). He can't tell what kind of emotion it is, but he'll feel a slight shaking if someone is feeling an emotion. He can also use this to sense who has fainted or died (see, you don't have emotions when you're unconscious =P)

His stats are overkill, thanks to blessings from Celebi. Don't worry, the second cost of his wish will probably offset his boosts =P

These are additions to his BASE stats, by the way.
HP:+10
Atk: +10
Def:+15
SpA:+25
SpD:+25
Spd:+10

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?

Last edited by Latisiblings; 11-14-2010 at 07:05 AM.
Old 11-11-2010, 01:58 PM
WatchMeBeQuieter Offline
Elite Trainer

I really, really like that sign-up :D

The physical description is a bit lackluster, but it's made up for in the history section. I also like the idea of a neutral-ish character, Accepted