Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2010, 01:01 AM
Shucklulz Offline

Default Re: What did you do today?

Woke up due to the dog barking obscenely loud at the groundskeepers, had breakfast, worked on projects for school, ate lunch, browsed the internet while working on more projects, wrote some essays, doodled garbage, logged on here, and posted this.

What an exciting day indeed.
Old 12-10-2010, 11:05 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

woke up at around 10, went to bunnings with nanna to get some wooden garden stakes for her tomato plants. Got home and finished downloading the first season of malcolm in the middle. Watched episodes of malcolm in the middle for a few hours. Practised guitar after finally finding a lead for my electric. Had something to eat. had a shower and got dressed for the youth formal (Had to borrow dads shoes, my ones were too small(I was threatening to park a siz 10 foot in their ****)) waited for dad and his gf to finish dinner so they could drop me off. Got to the formal and had a V. Went hypo. grabbed baloons and pens so I could sneak up behind people and slash the balloons. got bored of that after a while so I talked with some friends. when the formal was over me and some friends hung back for a little while and inhaled helium. We sounded very funny. Got picked up and went home. Had an arguement because my 11 year old brother was being a smart **** and pissing me off so I pushed him and dad cracked it with me. texted my friend for details of a party tomorrow night hoping I could get a lift home lol and then checked facebook and Pe2k, saw this and posted this reply lol

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 12-10-2010, 07:18 PM
Trent Reznor Offline

Send a message via AIM to Trent Reznor Send a message via MSN to Trent Reznor Send a message via Skype™ to Trent Reznor

I went berserk today. If anyone wishes, I'll elaborate.

Twin: Eternal Moonlight | Sister: Scourge of Amaranth | Pair: Doodlebop
Theme by Mizuki Emi

Last edited by Trent Reznor; 12-10-2010 at 07:30 PM.
Old 12-11-2010, 02:44 AM
Pokemon_Ron Offline

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon_Ron Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon_Ron

School, home, party. nuff said.
Old 12-12-2010, 09:25 AM
Rinn Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Rinn Send a message via MSN to Rinn

Woke up at around 10:30 AM, parents were just leaving to go to Sydney, so I smoked an illegal substance for a good hour or two and then played Final Fantasy XIII all day. :D
Old 12-12-2010, 10:28 AM
Flaming Compound Offline

Send a message via MSN to Flaming Compound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinn View Post
Woke up at around 10:30 AM, parents were just leaving to go to Sydney, so I smoked an illegal substance for a good hour or two and then played Final Fantasy XIII all day. :D
What illegal substance did you smoke?
Old 12-12-2010, 10:38 AM
Rinn Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaming Compound View Post

What illegal substance did you smoke?
Marijuana, the only illegal substance I will ever smoke.
Old 12-12-2010, 10:49 AM
Flaming Compound Offline

Quote:
Marijuana, the only illegal substance I will ever smoke.
I don't get it why do people take drugs when they know before they take it it will mess them up?
Old 12-12-2010, 11:29 AM
Rinn Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
I don't get it why do people take drugs when they know before they take it it will mess them up?
I do it because it's fun, and because I know that I can stop smoking it whenever I want. :D
Old 12-12-2010, 11:47 AM
Flaming Compound Offline

Quote:
I do it because it's fun, and because I know that I can stop smoking it whenever I want. :D
Sure okay go ahead and basically kill yourself. :))
Old 12-12-2010, 11:51 AM
Rinn Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Sure okay go ahead and basically kill yourself. :))
Marijuana doesn't kill you, the niccotine people use to 'spin' it does. I rarely use that, so while there is a small chance I could get cancer, there's basically no other way I can die from use of marijuana. And then there's things like schitzophrenia, etc, but I won't get that; no mental problems in my family history, and that's a contributing factor.

If you're going to talk to me about something that I myself do, please know at least a little bit about what you're talking about beforehand. :)
Old 12-12-2010, 11:57 AM
Flaming Compound Offline

Quote:
Marijuana doesn't kill you, the niccotine people use to 'spin' it does. I rarely use that, so while there is a small chance I could get cancer, there's basically no other way I can die from use of marijuana. And then there's things like schitzophrenia, etc, but I won't get that; no mental problems in my family history, and that's a contributing factor.

If you're going to talk to me about something that I myself do, please know at least a little bit about what you're talking about beforehand. :)
Well if you had told me that you rarely use the niccotine i would of understood that you have a smaller chance of getting cancer but why get a small chance of getting cancer when you can just forget about drugs and make sure you don't get cancer?
Old 12-12-2010, 11:59 AM
Rinn Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Well if you had told me that you rarely use the niccotine i would of understood that you have a smaller chance of getting cancer but why get a small chance of getting cancer when you can just forget about drugs and make sure you don't get cancer?
It's not the drug itself causing the cancer, so theoretically I could smoke as much of that as I wanted; right?

Thanks for the quitting pep talk, but I think that I'll continue to smoke for the time being, my friend.
Old 12-12-2010, 12:05 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

honestly there is a reason that those kinds of **** are illegal. Its screws with your head whether you have family history of it or not. it is dangerous and not worth screwing your life up. It is a waste of time, money and your life doing that crap. I dunno what I am expecting to accomplish by saying this, its not like ur gonna give it up, but I know u will probably regret it when it screws your life up

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 12-12-2010, 12:15 PM
Rinn Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend collector View Post
honestly there is a reason that those kinds of **** are illegal. Its screws with your head whether you have family history of it or not. it is dangerous and not worth screwing your life up. It is a waste of time, money and your life doing that crap. I dunno what I am expecting to accomplish by saying this, its not like ur gonna give it up, but I know u will probably regret it when it screws your life up
The main reason weed is illegal is because of an election in America. A man running for President said that if voted for he would illegalize weed, and he was voted in. **** happens, though. There are, of course, other reasons, but I'm not too sure of them. And it's really not a waste of money, because I generally don't buy it, and it's not a waste of my life, because I have fun doing stuff when I'm stoned, just like I have fun when I'm sober.

Anyway, we're getting a little bit off topic and I'm tired of being bombarded with reasons as to why I should stop smoking.

Ontopickgo.
Closed Thread