Originally Posted by Latisiblings
Oh, and do you mind if I don't put the icon next to my post? It takes way too long on my iPad, and I have my end term tests coming up, so I don't want to waste time with a tiny moving sprite =P
That's fine. Just post the name and species of your character at the beginning of every post.
Originally Posted by Tombi
I got stolen away quite severely. Can someone update me now I'm back?
Here's what happened:
1) Nate, Cynder, Tieren, and Dominic went to find some food. They returned with some fish (non-Pokemon) and a bunch of Pokemon ate.
2) Tieren and Cynder began a brief practice battle, but they stopped themselves before they got reckless.
3) Thorn the Roselia revealed herself and a large battle started between Nero's generals and the PokeColossuem deserters. Thorn was aided by Ragnl the Houndour and later, Trae the Nuzleaf--her biological brother. The rebels as they were fought hard, and aid came from some new allies: "Blind" the blind Gabite, Aero the Zubat, Esther the Kangaskhan, and Ulysses the Rhyhorn.
4) Tieren tried to convince Thorn that he was secretly a double-agent for Nero, but Thorn didn't believe him. Dominic and "Blind" heard him with their excellent hearing and started questioning his true motives, which are still ambiguous at this point.
5) After a large explosion and some other attacks, Tieren and Dominic have fainted. Dominic's unconscious body was dragged away by "Blind," who had the intent of helping him recover. Dominic, however, woke up briefly and didn't recognize "Blind," but chose to simply submit to the Gabite because he was too weak to make any protests.
6) We saw Nero, the main antagonist of the roleplay, as he chose to have a Lucario executed after losing a battle that would've set him free if he had won. He summoned the Pokemon who fought killed the Lucario--a rogue Weavile named Blizzard, even though Nero's advisers recommended against it.
That's off the top of my head, so I might be missing other things. Those are the really important details, I think. Also, I haven't checked the RP thread yet today, so other things might have happened since then...