Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2010, 03:58 PM
Flaming Compound Offline

Send a message via MSN to Flaming Compound
Default Re: |.:The Revocata:.| Now Recruiting! | [10/15] | Official! | Let's increase activit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJello View Post
Less people seem interested in battling. Hopefully the 5th gen will change that.
I hope so for this part of the forums sake.
Old 12-12-2010, 04:19 PM
fidgety Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: |.:The Revocata:.| Now Recruiting! | [10/15] | Official! | Let's increase activit

Quote:
Less people seem interested in battling. Hopefully the 5th gen will change that.
hopefully, has any1 else heard the rumor that gamefreak may not make a gen 6 (praying it is false).
Old 12-12-2010, 04:34 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidgety View Post
hopefully, has any1 else heard the rumor that gamefreak may not make a gen 6 (praying it is false).
Well, if they don't there is a good 4 years ahead of us. But that is definately false.
Old 12-12-2010, 06:00 PM
fidgety Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Well, if they don't there is a good 4 years ahead of us. But that is definately false.
it's just the kind of thing i like 2 keep in mind + a;so they've run out of GBC games 2 remake since gen 3 is compatible w/ gen 4 which is compatible w/ gen 5 so tecnically it could easily be 3.
Old 12-12-2010, 06:44 PM
fidgety Offline
Experienced Trainer

ok i'm trying out latios does any1 think a set of calm mind/psycho shock/dragon pulse/surf would be good?

***ignore this question.

Last edited by fidgety; 12-12-2010 at 09:51 PM.
Old 12-13-2010, 03:26 PM
-Smoo- Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to -Smoo-

Quote:
it's just the kind of thing i like 2 keep in mind + a;so they've run out of GBC games 2 remake since gen 3 is compatible w/ gen 4 which is compatible w/ gen 5 so tecnically it could easily be 3.
Well lets see, Jhoto pokemon could be bought in from Colosseum, caught in Fr/Lg and then in D/P/Pt. So just because you can get all the Pokemon, doesn't rule out a remake. On top of that the 3DS and DSi don't have a GBA slot, so it'll be immensely difficult to migrate between gen 3 and gen 4. Add to that the huge sums of money Pokemon always makes, and there WILL be a gen 6 and a gen 3 remake on the 3DS.

From what I remember when gen 4 was released, the whole of PE2K perked up for a good ear at least, nut the main page not getting updated probably put people off.
Old 12-13-2010, 07:46 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology

Going to make a new, gimmicky team soon. I'm hoping for it to have lots of NFEs. :P
Old 12-13-2010, 08:27 PM
fidgety Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Smoo- View Post
Well lets see, Jhoto pokemon could be bought in from Colosseum, caught in Fr/Lg and then in D/P/Pt. So just because you can get all the Pokemon, doesn't rule out a remake. On top of that the 3DS and DSi don't have a GBA slot, so it'll be immensely difficult to migrate between gen 3 and gen 4. Add to that the huge sums of money Pokemon always makes, and there WILL be a gen 6 and a gen 3 remake on the 3DS.

From what I remember when gen 4 was released, the whole of PE2K perked up for a good ear at least, nut the main page not getting updated probably put people off.
i meant via portible consoles i didn't have an stationary console till about a year ago (galaxy 2 is awesome btw) therefore no Colosseum although i have played 1 of my friend's copies it is probably my overall fave but w/o coloseum/xd there were some missing pokes.
***gen 3 would be remade 4 standard ds.

Last edited by fidgety; 12-14-2010 at 01:19 AM.
Old 12-14-2010, 04:41 PM
-Smoo- Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
***gen 3 would be remade 4 standard ds.
Nah. The 3DS is out this Christmas time in Japan, why would they make a top selling game for an old system? By the time B/W come out here, the 3DS is out at about the same time, so even B/W is pushing it a bit by being an old DS game.
Old 12-14-2010, 08:07 PM
fidgety Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Smoo- View Post
Nah. The 3DS is out this Christmas time in Japan, why would they make a top selling game for an old system? By the time B/W come out here, the 3DS is out at about the same time, so even B/W is pushing it a bit by being an old DS game.
simple i've had a response for this prepared all day between the release of gold/silver + crystal the GBA was released but crystal was still GBC, when emerald was released the DS was already out but it was still released for the GBA i don't see gamefreak changing this trend any time soon.
***also if gamefreak was going 2 put the remakes on the 3DS they likely would have delayed the release of gen 5 as 2 allow the entire gen on the 3DS.

Last edited by fidgety; 12-14-2010 at 09:59 PM.
Old 12-15-2010, 12:14 AM
fidgety Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
thinking back on this issue i think the anime sucking as badly as it has ben for 7-8 years now definitely has a hand in that predicament, but i do remember a time when the anime was good-ok but that was a long time ago now at least by the standards of a 17 year old.
Old 12-16-2010, 02:29 AM
Skottles Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Skottles

Working 26 hours a week while having school is tiring. Should die down after holidays. Just checking in for now, I may be able to do some battling tomorrow night or Friday night.
Old 12-16-2010, 05:01 PM
-Smoo- Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
simple i've had a response for this prepared all day between the release of gold/silver + crystal the GBA was released but crystal was still GBC, when emerald was released the DS was already out but it was still released for the GBA i don't see gamefreak changing this trend any time soon.
***also if gamefreak was going 2 put the remakes on the 3DS they likely would have delayed the release of gen 5 as 2 allow the entire gen on the 3DS.
But the difference here is that B/W have come out at pretty much the same time the 3DS has. Ruby and Sapphire weren't released as the DS was, nor were Gold and Silver released at the same time as the GBA.

So the third game in the 5th gen would is probably not going to be out in the west until at least summer 2012, and considering the 3DS is here March 2011, thats a pretty ridiculous gap.
Old 12-16-2010, 07:43 PM
fidgety Offline
Experienced Trainer

smoo if the remakes of gen 3 r released 4 3ds then they will likely be incompatible w/ gen 5 consequently.
Old 12-16-2010, 07:48 PM
Niro Offline

Send a message via AIM to Niro Send a message via MSN to Niro

Username: Niro
In-Game Name / Simulator Name: Niro/Niroak
Friend Code / Simulator Server: 3394-9426-1048 / Pokemon Online
Game Version(s) / Simulator Name(s): Platinum / Pokemon Online
Please provide a brief summary of why you wish to join: Well, I know of a few of the people in here and I'm looking to get reinterested in battling seeing as because of the almost dead Bcenter I quit.
Do you promise to remain active and aware us if you plan on leaving?: I can be active but sometimes things come up that leave me unable to tell if I'm on leave. I can try and mostly will, but sometimes I won't be able to.
Pick a Pokemon to represent you in the clan: Monferno.

"A true man never frets about his place in the world, but just slides into it by the gravitation of his nature, and swings there as easily as a star." Credit to Gemma for avvie.
Closed Thread