Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #121  
Old 12-05-2010, 05:55 PM
Leach Seed's Avatar
Leach Seed Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Chicago Usa
Posts: 45
Default Re: |.:The Revocata:.| Now Recruiting! | [7/15] | Official! | Let's increase activity

Anyone on clan chat?
__________________
  #122  
Old 12-05-2010, 06:04 PM
-Smoo-'s Avatar
-Smoo- Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Hit ALT and F4 to find out!
Posts: 1,081
Send a message via MSN to -Smoo-
Default Re: |.:The Revocata:.| Now Recruiting! | [7/15] | Official! | Let's increase activity

I guess I'll give Pokemon Online a try now...

Instead of a clan chat, wouldn't it be more useful if we all had a MSN group or something? Just most people are always signed into MSN, so I thought it'd make more sense to use that
__________________
^Credit to whoever made this.
  #123  
Old 12-05-2010, 06:22 PM
Leach Seed's Avatar
Leach Seed Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Chicago Usa
Posts: 45
Default Re: |.:The Revocata:.| Now Recruiting! | [7/15] | Official! | Let's increase activity

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Smoo- View Post
I guess I'll give Pokemon Online a try now...

Instead of a clan chat, wouldn't it be more useful if we all had a MSN group or something? Just most people are always signed into MSN, so I thought it'd make more sense to use that
Ok i'll add you on msn.
__________________
  #124  
Old 12-05-2010, 07:01 PM
fidgety Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 103
Default Re: |.:The Revocata:.| Now Recruiting! | [7/15] | Official! | Let's increase activity

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Smoo- View Post
I guess I'll give Pokemon Online a try now...

Instead of a clan chat, wouldn't it be more useful if we all had a MSN group or something? Just most people are always signed into MSN, so I thought it'd make more sense to use that
i've actually suggested 2 blue 2 make a facebook page when he asked 4 ideas on how 2 improve/expand the clan.
  #125  
Old 12-05-2010, 07:04 PM
Leach Seed's Avatar
Leach Seed Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Chicago Usa
Posts: 45
Default Re: |.:The Revocata:.| Now Recruiting! | [7/15] | Official! | Let's increase activity

It's 1:30 Pm for me what about you guys i am GMT -6.
__________________
  #126  
Old 12-05-2010, 07:13 PM
-Smoo-'s Avatar
-Smoo- Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Hit ALT and F4 to find out!
Posts: 1,081
Send a message via MSN to -Smoo-
Default Re: |.:The Revocata:.| Now Recruiting! | [7/15] | Official! | Let's increase activity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leach Seed View Post
It's 1:30 Pm for me what about you guys i am GMT -6.
GMT+0 here

So for me its 19:12. I'd prefer a MSN group over a Facebook one, more private and I don't use my Facebook much anyway.

Quick question again, does anyone know the best place to stay up to date with the 5th gen metagame is? I'm pretty much stumped by all these new guys...
__________________
^Credit to whoever made this.
  #127  
Old 12-05-2010, 07:16 PM
fidgety Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 103
Default Re: |.:The Revocata:.| Now Recruiting! | [7/15] | Official! | Let's increase activity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leach Seed View Post
It's 1:30 Pm for me what about you guys i am GMT -6.
just after 2 when u posted this in NY state (i'm just north of the Bronx)
  #128  
Old 12-05-2010, 07:22 PM
fidgety Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 103
Default Re: |.:The Revocata:.| Now Recruiting! | [7/15] | Official! | Let's increase activity

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Smoo- View Post
GMT+0 here

So for me its 19:12. I'd prefer a MSN group over a Facebook one, more private and I don't use my Facebook much anyway.

Quick question again, does anyone know the best place to stay up to date with the 5th gen metagame is? I'm pretty much stumped by all these new guys...
the po (pokemon-online.eu) site has usage stats + serebii.net has moves etc. so there's 2 good places 2 start.
  #129  
Old 12-05-2010, 07:38 PM
-Smoo-'s Avatar
-Smoo- Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Hit ALT and F4 to find out!
Posts: 1,081
Send a message via MSN to -Smoo-
Default Re: |.:The Revocata:.| Now Recruiting! | [7/15] | Official! | Let's increase activity

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidgety View Post
the po (pokemon-online.eu) site has usage stats + serebii.net has moves etc. so there's 2 good places 2 start.
Well ok, thanks. *searches*
__________________
^Credit to whoever made this.
  #130  
Old 12-05-2010, 10:16 PM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: |.:The Revocata:.| Now Recruiting! | [9/15] | Official! | Let's increase activity

I'm not really keen on the idea of making a Facebook page or MSN group, purely for privacy reasons. You guys feel free to make one, however.

As for 5th Gen metagame info, Smogon's Uncharted Territory Subforum is a pretty good place to start.
  #131  
Old 12-05-2010, 10:46 PM
fidgety Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 103
Default Re: |.:The Revocata:.| Now Recruiting! | [9/15] | Official! | Let's increase activity

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJello View Post
I'm not really keen on the idea of making a Facebook page or MSN group, purely for privacy reasons. You guys feel free to make one, however.

As for 5th Gen metagame info, Smogon's Uncharted Territory Subforum is a pretty good place to start.
ok that i understand would have been nice if u said this when i first made the suggestion
  #132  
Old 12-05-2010, 10:49 PM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: |.:The Revocata:.| Now Recruiting! | [9/15] | Official! | Let's increase activity

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidgety View Post
ok that i understand would have been nice if u said this when i first made the suggestion
I didn't see it, sorry. x_X

How's 5th Gen battling coming along?
  #133  
Old 12-05-2010, 11:18 PM
fidgety Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 103
Default Re: |.:The Revocata:.| Now Recruiting! | [9/15] | Official! | Let's increase activity

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJello View Post
I didn't see it, sorry. x_X

How's 5th Gen battling coming along?
it's allright i mentioned that when u asked 4 suggestions concerning the clan on pg5/6.

laddering 'm trying 2 shake off a slump went from the top 50 to out of the top 125.
***i'm back baby.

Last edited by fidgety; 12-06-2010 at 01:10 AM.
  #134  
Old 12-05-2010, 11:27 PM
Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Voids of my mind
Posts: 6,530
Default Re: |.:The Revocata:.| Now Recruiting! | [9/15] | Official! | Let's increase activity

Would we be able to do any PBR online battles? I just find 3D stuff more fun to watch...on the big flat screen plasma...
__________________
Code:
VPP STATS Paired with: Sandstorm Lavastone <3 Neon the Jolteon Level100: 6576
  #135  
Old 12-06-2010, 12:31 AM
fidgety Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 103
Default Re: |.:The Revocata:.| Now Recruiting! | [9/15] | Official! | Let's increase activity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID Saraibre Ryu View Post
Would we be able to do any PBR online battles? I just find 3D stuff more fun to watch...on the big flat screen plasma...
i doubt it but i'm sure trollfreak i mean gamefreak will release an equivalent for gen 5.
**oh did u mean within the clan even if i did have a competitive team at the moment i wouldn't since i don't even have PBR (although i ended up w/ the prima walkthrough 4 it somehow lol)

Last edited by fidgety; 12-06-2010 at 03:32 AM. Reason: i r smart
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com