Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-23-2010, 02:56 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: Ties of Fate [SU]

Yay! Well, I knew Nox was in, it was Midnight I was worried about.

Midnight: *frowning* Middy? did you just call us Middy?

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 11-24-2010, 03:27 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

HEY YOU GUYS. WHO ARE ON RESERVE. YEA YOU. Hurry up with yer SUs so I can accept 'em >:U
Old 11-24-2010, 07:55 PM
infernorose888 Offline
Master Trainer

SU edited and ready.

By the Way, the God thing is more a title than anything else, they live a long time, their smart, their powerful, but they aren't immortal.

By the way, here's the yeti chieftan's SU

Name: Mountain Crusher

Race: Yeti AKA Mountain People

Faction: Rebels, cause Long Shamar, their God, leads them to battle against the royal house

Magic abilities: None, but with the strength to hurl massive boulders and great cold resistance, who needs it.

Weapons: He uses a massive Stone axe, others in his army use spears, battleaxes cudgels, or slings not a very advanced society.

Interesting abilities: He is massively strong, even compared to other yetis and this is a species that kills giant elephant sized troll bears as a right of passage thing.

Personality: Describe your character's personality. A good five lines.

History: What your character has been doing up until now. As a timeline; the Prince died ten years ago, the epidemic was three years ago, and the revolution started two months ago. Around two paragraphs.

Appearance:

Other: Important animals to know about

White Mammoths

A beast of battle, like a war elephant only about 20 of them in the army. Each carries three men, a "pilot" and two soldiers wielding either pikes, throwing spears, or slings

Yaks

Primary livestock for wool, milk, and meat. Also beasts of burden, they pull supply carts.

Glacier Lions

Last edited by infernorose888; 11-24-2010 at 08:22 PM.
Old 11-24-2010, 09:27 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by infernorose888 View Post
Name: Long Shamar (Great Guardian)

Race: God Dragon (His race refers to themselves as gods because they are powerful, but by NO means immortal.)

Faction: Rebels however, he despises most humans, dwarves and incubii/sucubii

Magic abilities: Fire/Water/Light Manipulation AKA really good camoflogue and the equivalent of flashbangs/Shape Changing/LIMITED flight

Weapons: Usually no more than what he physically has already, claws, teeth, magic. In human form he carries a naginata

Interesting abilities: With eye contact he can paralyze opponents (like a rattlesnake), and drive people insane with fear He also has a knack for telling fortunes and is very intelligent

Personality: Long Shamar, like much of his kind, is a pompous, prude, and vain creature. He often grooms his fabulous scales and mane. He also has a huge pride and honor issue. Anymn who insults him is practially sentencing himself to death, Long Shamar can hold a grudge for a LONG time. You don't mess with this dragon. He is also backed by about 500 strong yeti warriors that will loyally follow him to the ends of the earth. These are the only humanoids he truly has any compassion for.

History: For a long time, he lorded over a large tribe of furry mountain creatures. Being not too intelligent, they worshipped him as a God and he had a good life. After about 300 years, he got bored. He foolishly left his mountain temple and ventured down the mountain. He encountered dwarves first, they simply were after his fabulous scales so they tried to trap him. He escaped and found the vampiric races. He was disgusted by their slaughter of creatures so similar to themselves, so he left them too. Then he found humans. At first, He liked them and they payed him handsomley to share his great knowledge. However, they began to think about his uses as a war weapon. They captured him one afternoon as he was hunting swans and he was thrown into a power neutralizing cage. He tried to escape, but was unsuccessful. He was kept in his prison for over 50 years. Finally, during the beginning of the revolution, he escaped in a massive seige of the city. A trebuchet destroyed the roof of his cage and he was able too slither out. He then fled back to the mountains he had left so long ago. After a long celebration, He rallied the tribe to jopin him in destroying the humans that had kept him prisoner. Currently, his army is marching towards the capitol with only a medium sized force of mountain ape-men. However, Long Shamar intends to seek help from the elvish peoples.
Appearance: about the length of 2 school buses

Other: Anything not fitting in the above categories
I object to this on several levels. I didn't make the races with the intent of someone villifying their communities and making them into greedy bastards/genocidal monsters/power-hungry conquerers. See, I don't mind you saying things about your own race, but the whole reason I left the wide majority of information about groups and species open were so people who wanted to take them were free to put their own spin to it. AND JUST BECAUSE I SHAMELESSLY YANKED DEMON NAMES FROM MYTHOLOGY DOES NOT MAKE INCUBI/SUCCUBI EVIL OR DEMONS, AS THEY ARE NEITHER.

And then there's your abilities. Being able to strike paralyzing fear into a being through eye contact is too much of a god-mod; if I let you take an ability like that, all you have to do is make eye-contact with whoever you're fighting and get in a one-hit kill. And is it REALLY practical to be TWENTY METERS LONG? At that size, you can basically squish anything.

DE-nied

And on the yeti.... Why the hell are you posting pictures of animals? Not necessary. Not to mention I WILL NOT let you ride in on a wolly mammoth or anything similarly terrible. Unless you're a god-- A GOD god-- you start at the same level as everybody else. And even then, gods aren't allowed to interfere lest they bring about Trenia's wrath.

Last edited by Dr Robotnik; 11-24-2010 at 09:56 PM.
Old 11-25-2010, 01:09 AM
Gentle Manne Offline
Amateur Trainer

Name: Ghalm Anvilhand

Race: Dwarf

Faction: Neutral

Magic abilities: Being a Dwarf, he is only limited to Earth magic. So...He uses Earth magic!

Weapons: Dual Warhammers and a Dwarven Sword he forged with his own hands and his book, which includes his collection of Earth spells, given to him by his father.

Interesting abilities: He has a specialty in forging and repairing weapons. He's a decent engineer and crafter.

Personality:
Ghalm is honorable and an incredibly serious person. He won't stand for idiocy and ignorance and will no doubt stand up for what he thinks is right. If you ever bully or harm the innocent in front of him, he will become enraged and surely attack you, because if there's one thing he hates, it's harming the defenseless. When it comes to strangers in general, he can be rather wary and won't hesitate on attacking you if you start becoming too suspicious. Of course, there is a streak of kindness hidden under the tough and stern Ghalm. When you become an ally, however, his loyalty knows no bounds. He will aid you to the best of his ability if it is required. Despite his hard exterior, he's smarter than you'd think. In his free time, he reads any book he can find, about anything that interests him. He strives to gain as much knowledge of the world as he can, to be marked famous among his people for someday, maybe, creating something beneficial to all races even. It's near impossible to break his determination and he can damn well prove it to you.

History:
Ghalm was born in a Dwarf clan in the mountains, the Anvilhands. As the name may suggest, they are a clan of blacksmiths, forging armor and weapons for the warriors of the clan. His father was a warrior of the clan, and so Ghalm was expected to take his father's place when the time came. The young Dwarf decided to mix that up. Some days he worked with his mother as a blacksmith and some days he trained with his father as a warrior. He was a determined young man and learned to balance out his studies. When he came of age and mind, his father gave him his spell book, passed down from generation to generation of his family. It had numerous Earth spells, more than enough to catch Ghalm's interest and dedication.

Soon, Ghalm was a formidable blacksmith and warrior, close to surpassing his parents even. Suddenly, news of an epidemic traveled to the Dwarf species. Fortunately, the mountains protected them from the disease, so they continued their business with not too much worry. Now, at present times, Ghalm has left his clan to travel the world that he's always longed to explore. His family had little to no objections, wanting him to carry out his dreams, as long as he returns some day to tell stories of his adventures. After carefully packing his equipment, he set off to the closest town.

Appearance:
Ghalm is stout and muscular, no much different from any other Dwarf warrior. Unlike the picture above, his skin is noticeably darker. His large traditional dwarf beard is dark gray colored, tied into two separate, thick braids. His eyes are sky blue in color, bright and shining. He's about 4'7" in height and weighs 163 lbs. Like his weapons, Ghalm himself forged his own armor, even painting the design of it himself.

Other:

Name: Ata

Race: Lycan - Tigress

Magic abilities: Is skilled in healing and fire magic, but usually just uses her weapons as her form of attack.

Weapons: Spear and Shield, dual Throwing axes, basic Shortsword.

Interesting abilities: She is rather athletic, so she can be rather fast (and annoying) in battle. She can also fuse her tiger form with her magical fire abilities

Personality:
Ata is sarcastic and rebellious by nature. At first impressions, she isn't really the most lady-like person. She can be a glutton, has little to no patience, and just doesn't really take most things seriously when they should be. Her temper is short and she won't stand for stupid stuff. Basically, she's a child at heart, literally. She can even go as far as sitting off to the side and pouting if she doesn't win an argument. Because of this, Ata usually lives out the forests, away from other people. If you're lucky enough to become an ally or a friend with her, the change in her behavior around you is dramatic. She turns sweet, caring, but won't hold back on the truth if her opinion is asked on the subject.

History: Ata grew up in a small Lycan village with her mother and little brother. There were only few Lycan left after Harribel's takeover, so there were scattered villages in many places on the continent. It was this event that killed Ata's father, who was protecting his family. When she came of age, she began to train herself in combat with a variety of weapons. From the help of her mother, she learned healing and fire magic, though she's never learned to master it.

Soon the epidemic came, which took the lives of both her mother and her little brother, with Ata barely surviving the disease herself. In anger and selfishness, she abandoned the rest of the village behind and began to live on her own in the wilderness, living off the wildlife and edible plant life, occasionally going into town to get her weapons repaired or to simply find a temporary job.

Appearance:
Human -
This girl puts you in mind of a tomboy. Her eyes are cloudy and gray, her gaze can seem distant. Her fine, wavy, crimson red hair is worn in a style that reminds you of a badly cut bush. Part of her hair is folded over her right eye. Her skin is nut-brown. She is of average height (5'7"), has a slightly wide-hipped build, and weighs about 143 lbs. She doesn't wear much armor, feeling that too much would weigh her down. On certain parts of her body, she has red tattoos and black strip patterns on her face, small traits of her tigress form.

Tigress -

Other:

The rivers will run red.

Last edited by Gentle Manne; 11-27-2010 at 12:10 AM.
Old 11-25-2010, 01:16 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

IT'S A DWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARF.

I was wondering when someone would go for one; sure, a reserve has you :D
Old 11-25-2010, 10:14 PM
Sand Offline

o.o'

Name: Kyu Rakshi
Race: Elves

Magic abilities: Elemental - knowledge of Fire and Ice elements. Magic proficiency is at a low tier starting out

Weapons: Short, simple katana sheathed on the back, used as a temporary back-up while magic is still developing. Also armed with a small dagger at the waist. Both weapons are considerably light, which allows easier movement.

Interesting abilities: His intellect is greater than most around his age. Strategic and critical thinker which allows Kyu to love challenges. Kyu is also quite agile with more dexterity than his comrades.

Personality: Although he is almost an adult, Kyu is a kid at heart. He usually has little to say and sympathyzes with almost anyone he meets. His magic elements of choice, being opposites, reflect his conflicting feelings. While he does have a kind heart, Kyu has a short temper that is likely to flare in many disagreements, leaving him with a short period of burning hatred.

History: (Please tell me if this is too static) Kyu's story began deep in the Fujin Mountains. Born of the Rakshi clan, Kyu was to be the leading Brigadier of said clan, but that was years before. Up until now, Kyu had a plain life. He discovered his elemental powers at a young age and has had trouble becoming proficient in either of them. Still, he was comforted by his immediate family. Other members of the Rakshi clan sneered at him whenever they caught sight of him, claiming that Kyu will never amount to anything.

Around seven years ago, a band of warriors appeared in the snowy forest that the Rakshi clan had occupied. It was Elven custom to bring these people to a hospitality greaterthan how they would treat themselves. But this was a horrible mistake. The warriors had no interest in making allies. In only a few minutes, the warriors launched a major offensive against this Elven clan, killing over 80 percent of them, including Kyu's parents and sister. The remainder of the Rakshi fled from the forest. Uesho, a commanding officer, took Kyu and brought him to a safe clearing far from the village forest; however, the officer soon died of illness, leaving Kyu to fend for himself, armed only with his knowledge of magic and weapons. From eavesdropping other citizens, Kyu has learned of the revolt taking place in the nation but intends to stay clear of the clash..

Appearance: Kyu has a height of five feet and eight inches with somewhat pale skin. The bangs of his black hair reach up to his nose, but they are always pushed to the side around his eyebrows. On some occasions, a few faint streaks of brown are found in his hair as well. Unlike many of the Elves, Kyu's eyes are brown, light brown. On his left hand is a light, clear blue ring, on his right a fiery red one, both bands. These are to resemble his magic elements respectively. On his torso is a wool-materialed shirt in the color of black with beige shorts below it. On his belt lays the dagger near his right hip and the katana on his back. His slim build suits his weapons perfectly.
Old 11-25-2010, 11:12 PM
Coddleflop Offline

SU

Name: Rosa Moon

Race: Elf

Faction: Rebels

Magic abilities: Rosa is an adept at using Light and Elemental magic. She is a skilled spellcaster, and is in her element when fighting. She has been known to take down enemies stronger than her, and coming out with barely a scratch. She is not a 'grandmaster', but she is well on her way.

Weapons: A large metal staff, with razor sharp ends.

Interesting abilities: It is said it has something to do with Earth magic, but as long as a wall is made from any form of mineral, Rosa has been able to scale it with ease. She is also very good with Medicine, and is well-known as a healer in the Elven forests.

Personality: Rosa is a strong, independent woman. She doesn't need other people to help her do her dirty work. Capable of taking care of herself, she sees friends as only socializing partners and not much more. Her touch exterior runs deep into her emotions, and it would take the likes of every family member dying to make her shed a tear. She is, however, a caring individual, and despite her independent nature she will help those in need, seeing their suffering as inhumane.

History: What your character has been doing up until now. As a timeline; the Prince died ten years ago, the epidemic was three years ago, and the revolution started two months ago. Around two paragraphs.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Other: Anything not fitting in the above categories.

Started, finally... Sorry, I haven't been able to get on all week, and this has only been a short time. I promise to have it finished between tomorrow and saturday. Cross my heart, hope to die style promise. :3
Old 11-26-2010, 09:26 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Looks good to me, Sand; you're accepted.

YOU DARE REQUEST FORGIVENESS FOR YOUR LATENESS? UUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH. Sure, take your time, you're not in any rush.
Old 11-26-2010, 10:36 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Okay, guys, 'cause Metal forgot, the RP and DS threads are up. The RP thread is here and the DS thread is here, have fun!

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 11-27-2010, 11:57 AM
Gentle Manne Offline
Amateur Trainer

Done with my SUs. Bad feeling about the Lycan SU, though...

The rivers will run red.
Old 11-27-2010, 12:01 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

I don't have any problems with it; just promise me you won't go Captain America with that shield, eh? The dwarf and the tiger gal look fine to me; Acceptance has you, but I'm too lazy to edit the list right now. *SHOT FOR LAZINESS*
Old 12-07-2010, 01:45 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Sorry that this is uber late, Metal, but I got something done ^^' Man, Christmas is hectic, as usual xD I have another one coming that I'll try to get finished here soon, though.
_____

Name: Saeri

Race: Fairy

Faction: She isn’t too happy with the Royal Army, and tends to favor the Rebels

Magic abilities: Fairies are gifted with all areas of magic, but Saeri is strongest in Nature magic, which is a mostly earth-elemental magic. It might not seem all that useful, but she can control plants and tame wild-life. She has a good hand at healing, and actually has a little control over earth, being able to move dirt, chuck rocks (ha, ha), so on. Saeri actually knows how to do certain charms, such as sleeping spells, dizzy spells, sneezing spells, and whatever else can drive people nuts.

Weapons: Minature bow and arrow that no one takes seriously, yet she tips the dart-like arrows with special herbs and potions often. Even though one sting won’t kill ya, you might get knocked out with whatever she uses.

Interesting abilities: Saeri has a way with plants. She has an immense knowledge of their uses and will use that for anything she wishes. Otherwise, she’s just a silly little fairy.

Personality: Saeri is ever the rebel, very feisty and arrogant. She doesn’t like being told what to do, and prefers to think independently. Saeri tends to be a bit touchy about being a fairy; if people automatically stereo-type her, she lashes out with vengeance. She doesn’t like people thinking that just because she’s a fairy, she’s weak, frail, and flower-headed. She works hard to overcome these stereotypes by acting tough and tomboyish, though often times she can get carried away…

History: This testy little fairy was born in the wild forests west of the Fujin Mountains. There, her people had little dealings with other races, and lived happily and peacefully from day to day. The fairies were content to spend their days tending the animals and plants of their homeland, and couldn’t be trifled with any other concern. And in all honesty, Saeri wasn’t all that content with that kind of life. She was a bit different then her kin, being much more adventurous and restless. She’d often go off exploring and end up in trouble—usually upsetting the forest’s gruffer denizens. Of course, she was rather burdensome to her family, but soon they had bigger problems to worry about then their headstrong daughter.

A lord from Harribel Castle came to inherit the land Saeri’s clan lived on, and he didn’t give it a second thought to clear the forestland to make way for farms and a new town. Abruptly, the forests fell and Saeri’s clan found themselves without a home. They were scattered abroad. Soon Saeri found herself in a tiny group that consisted of her closest family members—all who were distraught. Only she and her sister kept an even head, but when it came to decide what to do next, the two were at odds. Saeri’s sister, who had always been seen as the more mature and even-tempered one, wanted to approach things in a diplomatic way. She wanted to confront the humans and see if an agreeable recompense could be reached. Saeri just wanted to fly in and kick all their butts for being so rude.

Of course, her family decided to go with her sister’s suggestion. They went up to the lord and demanded some repayment for their lost—but they weren’t taken seriously at all. In the end, they were the ones kicked out and mocked. Saeri was infuriated, upset with both the disrespect they received, and the foolishness of her family. She went about cursing the land with her magic, making it difficult for the humans to live there. Weeds grew out of control, and foxes always managed to sneak into chicken pens—no matter what the humans did. Cattle grew sick, ditches overflowed, and roads were overgrown in a matter of weeks. But Saeri and her family left their old home in this chaos, and flew out to face the rest of the world.

They quickly found out how unforgiving it could be. Her family became the victims of several crimes, from thievery to deceit and so on. Saeri’s level-headed sister was actually kidnapped, but in the end these events only hardened Saeri. She grew street-smart and tough, and became disillusioned with the government of the West. Nowadays, she’s started to support the rebellion, hoping to get equal rights for her fairy kin.

Appearance: For a fairy, Saeri is rather lanky and—dare we say it—tall (a whole inch taller than the average pixie). Some would also say she’s not as pretty as one would expect, even with her smooth and nearly perfect complexion. She trims her chocolate-brown hair a bit on the short side, liking to spike it hedgehog-style. Her wings are like those of a dragonfly, transparent, but with a greenish-tint to them.

Other: Don’t eat my left kidney! :O

Name: Dyrikoda

Race: Dragon Succubi

Faction: Rebel

Magic abilities: Being a Succubi from the Dragon Isles, Dyrikoda has a little talent with Fire elemental magic. Though he doesn’t know too much, he knows enough to ignite the blades of his swords while in combat. After joining the rebels, he started learning some more magic, including the element of Wind. However, he is still young and learning.

Weapons: Dual Dao-like swords

Interesting abilities: Well, he’s a Dragon Succubi, so he has bat-like wings and can fly. Can’t think of much else then that. xD

Personality: Dyrikoda has a bright curiosity about the world around him, and has the thirst of adventure in him. But since he lived in a rather sheltered childhood, he tends to be a bit simple and naive at times. There’s loads of stuff that he doesn’t know or understand, but he longs to learn. At times he can be rather bold, but his bravery has yet to be tested. Still, there’s much goodness in him, and he will remain loyal to his comrades and friends. He’s not cocky, just confident in what he does. He joined the rebels for several reason, mostly because he felt that their cause was just, and because they promised to help him find his father.

History: This Succubi was born on the Dragon Roost Isles, where the race tended to be a bit secluded. Well, maybe a lot secluded. In fact, the Dragon Succubi look down at other races. They were all kinds of prideful, arrogant, and stuck-up folks in his village. Visitors were rarely admitted and closely watched if they stayed too long. For anyone growing up in this environment, it was easy to become just as conceited, but Dyrikoda had the fortunate fate of being raised by a humble and kind Succubi. Though his mother had passed away, his father, named Theynor, brought him up against the teachings of the local folk.

Theynor’s cooler attitude came from his trade as a merchant, and often he had business dealings with the people of the Harribel Kingdom. He saw past all the stereotypes and superstitions the Dragon Succubi had forged of the other races, and grew kind to those he dealt with. He passed on this new-found attitude to his son, and soon Dyrikoda grew a fascination for the realms outside his island. Both he and his father became a little enigmatic with the rest of the village, but they didn’t care. There was wisdom in spreading their gaze farther than what was right in front of them.

One day, Theynor’s latest trade with the kingdom had gone wrong, somehow. He had to go himself to sort things out, and Dyrikoda begged him to let him tag along. He was certainly old enough, and didn’t want to miss the chance to leave his island for a little while. Finally, Theynor relented and the two sailed to Amberground Port. When the seas were spread out all before them, Dyrikoda thought he was going to have a great time; he’d get to see new things, meet new people, and have a tiny adventure.

He couldn’t have been more wrong.

They made port, and found an inn to stay until Theynor could sort through his business. Dyrikoda—despite being told to stay at their room—ventured out into the streets and wandered into the marketplace for some time, getting his share of new things. He stayed out later than he meant to, and thought for certain as he made his way back that he was going to get in trouble with his dad, but when he got back to the inn, his father hadn’t returned yet. Dyrikoda thought it a little strange, but he made the excuse that perhaps things were taking longer than thought. So he waited. And waited.

Not once during that night did his father return.

The next morning, Dyrikoda woke with panic. What could be keeping his father? What was going on? The feeling of dread rose and rose within him until he couldn’t take it any longer. He left the inn and went down into the ports, seeking out the people who his father had been dealing with. He asked left and right, but no one knew who he was talking about—if they didn’t outright ignore him at first. Fighting discouragement, the boy searched all day with no success. He returned to the inn alone and frightened.

The next day, he did the only thing he could think of: go to the authorities. He went to the guards working beneath the Port’s nobleman (or however that works ^^’) and pleaded his case. He felt yet another disappointment when he received no help. The lazy guards merely said they weren’t obligated to search out for foreign riff-raff who had nothing to do with their kingdom. They also warned the boy that he’d better stop messing around, or they’d arrest him. Disgusted that they refused to help him, Dyrikoda left them and wandered around the streets hopelessly lost.

That’s when the rebels caught wind of him. Someone among them saw how the guards had treated him, and knew that they could score another potential recruit. These rebels, working secretly within the port, befriended Dyrikoda. They ended up being the ones who helped the boy scour the rest of the port for clues, and also gave him a place to stay when the inn finally kicked him out. In time, they revealed their cause to him, and Dyrikoda felt it was right. Though they hadn’t found out anything his father, the rebels promised they would continue the search if the boy joined him. And in the end, he did.

Appearance: Dyrikoda’s tall and lanky, not seeming to have much muscle to him. Of course, this might be because he’s a Dragon Succubi—with bat-like wings, dragon tail, fangs, and amber eyes. Yet as typical of his race, there’s a certain handsomeness behind these draconic features that makes him as handsome as any modern fashion models: a smooth, strong-jawed face, crisp brown hair falling just below his pointed ears, and an disarming smile (even with the fangs). Despite all his good looks, however, Dyrikoda’s as oblivious as a little boy.

Other: A lot of these island names seemed to have come from the Wind Waker LOZ…

Last edited by Charmander009; 12-08-2010 at 11:00 PM.
Old 12-08-2010, 08:46 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

I'm a lazy bastard and you're accepted/reserved respectively. SHALOM.
Old 12-08-2010, 09:52 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID Saraibre Ryu View Post
Feel free to ask me any questions. She isn't as crazy as she seems at first glance.

Character is copyright of me. Any similar theft, use, duplication will have heavy consequences.

Name: Ryu-Ikimono, AKA Ryu

Age: 712 years, 17.8 dragon years. (40 human years =1 dragon year)

Race: Necro-dragon (A dragon essentially based around Necromancy magic)

Faction: Currently Neutral

Magic abilities:
Blood Necromancy:
Can call on the dead marked by her necromancy mark to aid her, can ignite her blood into flame to heal herself or harm others. Blood is highly corrosive so it varies and is risky. Able to create a loophole to bring herself back from the dead. The amount of damage varies the length of recovery, possible comatose if very much damage is done. This does not work under the following conditions:
`Heart is removed from her body

`Body is ‘bodyhopped’ which Ryu has a week to have her soul return to her original body.
`Soul has taken far too much damage and can no longer sustain itself.
Note: Ryu does not like to bring marked victims back from the dead. Heavily suppresses her blood magic, can result in berserk form shifting and loss of mental control. Having no one killed and marked by her hand in this land as of yet, she isn't able to bring back souls from beyond the grave.

Mirror Wandering/Shadow Jumping:
Mirror Wandering involves using reflective surfaces to enter the passage of mirrors. The entire realm is completely white. The only thing that is seen are other reflective surfaces respective to there they are in the real world. Shadow Jumping involves the same thing, only using the shadows, and is accompanied by vertigo and she can't see where she is going, can only imagine where she wants to go. As she isn't familiar with the land, she isn't keen on using either of these.
Use of it varies. It is not teleporting as walking is required.

All’s End Form:
Only in All’s End form Ryu can use masses of dark energy, used for obliteration, mayhem, the usual chaos, blah blah blah.

Despite being a dragon, Ryu has no breath. Using her abilities listed above will be used in the utmost of sparingness.

Weapons: Ryu ‘carries’ a heavy large (like FFVII Buster Blade large) chained broadsword. Each blade piece is held together by a spine of dark energy. The sword is called ‘Aldvir’ and is possessed by a demonic serpent of that name. This allows her to ‘summon’ the sword in a way.
Note: See Slayerdramon’s Sword for a reference in basic appearance.

Interesting abilities:
Superior strength and stamina (stamina in regular form)
Flying, she’s got wings, duh
Heightened Immune System
Shapeshifting: Can only shapeshift into forms she has attained through her special method of doing so. Will list forms in Appearance.
Jack of all trades type person, can learn various skills and knows how to do a lot.

Personality: Strong and sarcastic. That sums up Ryu in two words. In more, she is a sharp witted, daredevil, risk taking, ‘check the bill after’ type person. She gets into trouble, and gets out of it the same way she came in. Under all that sarcasm and sharp wit however is a selfless, stubborn as hell and then some, great person, friend and ally. Get on the wrong side of her and you’re most likely staying there. She isn’t fond of kids, at least she’d never admit, as only a very select few of ‘child-like’ characters that have made it onto her ‘fond’ list. Ryu is also not fond of the male variety of, well anything. She never backs down from a fight, never lets those innocent get hurt, even if it kills her. She doesn’t care much about her own well being much at all, only cares about those close to her. She never had a chance to be a kid, even with that, she tries to do her best to fight her destiny that ripped away her childhood. On the deep inside, she's the kid she was never able to be, but there is only one person in the entire world

History: Ryu was forcibly taken by Nothingness in order to become the Harbinger of All’s End. How she escaped is a wondrous mystery, especially at a very young age. Afterwards, she was banished and known as the Renegade Outlander by only those that have seen her be exiled. This place was in a far away land, extremely far from the land she is currently in. A world traveller, Ryu has many skills that she’s taken upon herself to learn and fights the fate she was forced into by doing good for others. She travels alone, looking for a way to bring her one and only true friend back to life. Her life is surrounded by an enigma, as she is extremely unique in every way that makes her seem, even, ‘otherworldly’. She travels alone, and likes to keep it that way, even with the current conflict at hand. As far as she knows, she doesn’t know much about the conflict at all,and is leading on her own mission it seems. Due to her very mysterious...ness, she has multiple bounties on her head, but she is used to this. No one has been able to take her in, or lasted conscious for a week after because of it.

Appearance:
Any and all pictures are made by me and are copyright of me. Art theft will not be tolerated.
Regular Appearance:
Ryu stands at 5’8 and is 12 feet long. Her wingspan is about 10 feet. Though her wings look feathered, there not. They’re special scales laid over a membrane. In this form, her stamina is the best, and her strongest limb is her tail. Her eyes start outlined in indigo and then come to a luminous blue as they reach the pupil. Her body colour is an indigo, and her body markings are all violet. Her wings are jet black with each scale tip in a blue. Her underbelly is a dark lavender, and her face markings are in a midnight blue. The gems on her head are a violet tinted blood red.
Human Appearance:
Ryu gives stamina up for speed and agility. Quite the looker, the one mark that remains from her dragon form is the scythe-like marking over her left eye. Her hair is dark but seems to have an indigo tint to it, even when black. Her eyes remain the same. She wears a long jacket, and a hat, similar to what Van Helsing would wear. A dark blue bandana around her face, black gloves, and a belt for holding various tools she happens to pick up. She stands at 5’7 and only weights just under 100 pounds.
All’s End Appearance:
This form varies in size depending on what her power level is at. The more massive, the most powerful. The armor is made of foreign material that seems to be a synthesis of bloodstone, obsidian, and a mysterious crystal known as skaelite. Parts on her armor can come off and come together in another version of her sword, Aldvir. The common, or smallest size is a length 15 feet long, 7 feet tall, 18 foot wingspan, 5 foot extension for sub wings.
Necro-blitz Appearance:
This form follows the same colouring as her regular form. On her legs are gems that can shred. This form is only used then her necromancy ability is suppressed too much that it escapes on it’s own. A length of 15 feet, height of six feet and wingspan of 17 feet. Her eyes are a contrasting red when in a berserk rage. She is far more gaunt and thin, making her far less durable in a fight, however she can dish out what she can’t take.
Other: There are certain places and certain actions that will cause a psychological surge in her brain and will make her act suddenly in a different way.
FINALLY
I'd like to add a new form to Ryu's arsenal:

Eclimancy Form: Picture is mine, steal and you die
A cross of Alls End and Necromancy, this form was specifically made to vent out the powers of Nothingness and her blood magic of Necromancy. This form is slightly larger than her Necromancy form, and she is capable of spit-fire, basically shooting viscous violet flames that become stronger the more damage that is done to her, as it is ignited by her blood. This is a more rounded, and more sane form. Ryu can be bipedal or quadruped, and her armor is hard enough to give her some endurance. Yes, she has spikes on her arms and her tail is often used to slash or spear her enemies.