Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #3511  
Old 01-13-2011, 01:30 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Blood Red Edition : 8/15 /Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eevee trainer View Post
Popping in to say good morning. :3
good morning eevee :) how is your day going thus far
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

  #3512  
Old 01-13-2011, 01:36 PM
Eevee trainer's Avatar
Eevee trainer Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,859
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Blood Red Edition : 8/15 /Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shadow Lord View Post
good morning eevee :) how is your day going thus far
Going pretty good. :3 Trying to draw several versions of the Gastly line. :3 How are you? (Also, I might need to disappear soon. In school. P: )

Edit: Drew this on my DSi this morning... XD;

Spoiler:


__________________


|.:Art Gallery:.|.:.|.:Battle Log:.|
|.:My once trade thread:.|
Pearl FC- 4984-8127-7088 | SoulSilver FC- 1763-4967-6519 | Black FC- 0991-1240-1790

Last edited by Eevee trainer; 01-13-2011 at 01:40 PM.
  #3513  
Old 01-13-2011, 02:54 PM
Dhirar Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Tunisia
Posts: 5
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Blood Red Edition : 8/15 /Recruiting

Name: m Dhirar

Preferred Name: i dont actually have one... but if u insist u can call me... master of prediction...

Reason For Joining: i dont have a clan and i want one... thts the obvious reason... the gd reason is tht m old player... played from 2002 to 2009... then i stopped and now i wanna get back again... i can be very helpful and a seek a new challenge...

Greatest Pokemon Related Achievement: i dont have ones... back when i played pokemon it was mainly in gameboy... so they were kinda "regional" achievements... now m looking for more serious challenges and i already played a couple of wifi games to get back in shape... because i stopped for a while... (i currently play platinum version)

Time Zone GMT Format: GMT +1...

Available Platforms (ex: Wifi/Shoddy/PO): i didnt actually get this ques... but i have wifi...

Any Other Noteworthy Details about yourself: i bring vectories... :D
__________________
FC: 3696 7650 9994
  #3514  
Old 01-13-2011, 02:56 PM
shinyshuckle's Avatar
shinyshuckle Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,286
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Blood Red Edition : 8/15 /Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
Ok i posted in the store a couple of weeks ago. But ill still send you the PM tomorrow.

@DSL: I still think Deoxys formes should be in Ubers and not UU. Also Kyurem is a bit broken in UU also.
That thing, Kyurem is UU? Who the **** is making the tiers.
__________________


Pokemon White FC:1979-0607-6887

Last edited by shinyshuckle; 01-13-2011 at 03:00 PM.
  #3515  
Old 01-13-2011, 03:18 PM
Eevee trainer's Avatar
Eevee trainer Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,859
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Blood Red Edition : 8/15 /Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyshuckle View Post
That thing, Kyurem is UU? Who the **** is making the tiers.
People that want to have some fun? X3 P:
__________________


|.:Art Gallery:.|.:.|.:Battle Log:.|
|.:My once trade thread:.|
Pearl FC- 4984-8127-7088 | SoulSilver FC- 1763-4967-6519 | Black FC- 0991-1240-1790
  #3516  
Old 01-13-2011, 03:21 PM
shinyshuckle's Avatar
shinyshuckle Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,286
Thumbs down Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Blood Red Edition : 8/15 /Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eevee trainer View Post
People that want to have some fun? X3 P:
Kyurem, Latias, and Deoxys are not UU D:

Another snow day?
__________________


Pokemon White FC:1979-0607-6887
  #3517  
Old 01-13-2011, 03:24 PM
Eevee trainer's Avatar
Eevee trainer Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,859
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Blood Red Edition : 8/15 /Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyshuckle View Post
Kyurem, Latias, and Deoxys are not UU D:

Another snow day?
No. In school, but no one's doing anything today since it's a delayed opening... =/

=/ Lol. Stinks that they're being so slow with changing everything. X/
__________________


|.:Art Gallery:.|.:.|.:Battle Log:.|
|.:My once trade thread:.|
Pearl FC- 4984-8127-7088 | SoulSilver FC- 1763-4967-6519 | Black FC- 0991-1240-1790
  #3518  
Old 01-13-2011, 03:31 PM
shinyshuckle's Avatar
shinyshuckle Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,286
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Blood Red Edition : 8/15 /Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eevee trainer View Post
No. In school, but no one's doing anything today since it's a delayed opening... =/

=/ Lol. Stinks that they're being so slow with changing everything. X/
Haha, so I can tell everyone is being productive xD
__________________


Pokemon White FC:1979-0607-6887
  #3519  
Old 01-13-2011, 04:11 PM
megamonk4's Avatar
megamonk4 Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,925
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Blood Red Edition : 8/15 /Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
Ok i posted in the store a couple of weeks ago. But ill still send you the PM tomorrow.

@DSL: I still think Deoxys formes should be in Ubers and not UU. Also Kyurem is a bit broken in UU also.
It's alright. I posted in the clan shop. You have more than enough to buy more things, haha. I don't think you know that you have a little over 900 SP, XD.
__________________
LMSSI Clan Shop
Diamond FC: 1763 3039 2213[Kanto/Johto Trade] Heart Gold FC: 3266 8515 4365[N/A] Soul Silver FC: 5285 7922 5054[Hoenn/Sinnoh Trade/Battle]
Platinum FC: 3953 9424 1944[OU Battle] PBR FC: 2536-2876-2971 Pokemon White JPN FC: 3224 1436 6447

Pokemon Black/White Walkthrough
  #3520  
Old 01-13-2011, 06:44 PM
Eevee trainer's Avatar
Eevee trainer Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,859
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Blood Red Edition : 8/15 /Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyshuckle View Post
Haha, so I can tell everyone is being productive xD
Lol. Well, we're just studying for mid-term exams. Some people are still doing study guides when I know the material... Lol...

...unless you were talking about the UU-ubers.... Lol.
__________________


|.:Art Gallery:.|.:.|.:Battle Log:.|
|.:My once trade thread:.|
Pearl FC- 4984-8127-7088 | SoulSilver FC- 1763-4967-6519 | Black FC- 0991-1240-1790
  #3521  
Old 01-13-2011, 06:47 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Blood Red Edition : 8/15 /Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhirar View Post
Name: m Dhirar

Preferred Name: i dont actually have one... but if u insist u can call me... master of prediction...

Reason For Joining: i dont have a clan and i want one... thts the obvious reason... the gd reason is tht m old player... played from 2002 to 2009... then i stopped and now i wanna get back again... i can be very helpful and a seek a new challenge...

Greatest Pokemon Related Achievement: i dont have ones... back when i played pokemon it was mainly in gameboy... so they were kinda "regional" achievements... now m looking for more serious challenges and i already played a couple of wifi games to get back in shape... because i stopped for a while... (i currently play platinum version)

Time Zone GMT Format: GMT +1...

Available Platforms (ex: Wifi/Shoddy/PO): i didnt actually get this ques... but i have wifi...

Any Other Noteworthy Details about yourself: i bring vectories... :D
thanks for posting it, sorry no one responded...for some reason people have lost there friendly manor around here..LOL

when are you free to battle
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

  #3522  
Old 01-13-2011, 06:49 PM
Eevee trainer's Avatar
Eevee trainer Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,859
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Blood Red Edition : 8/15 /Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shadow Lord View Post
thanks for posting it, sorry no one responded...for some reason people have lost there friendly manor around here..LOL

when are you free to battle
I'm not incharge of that stuf... XD; And I was kinda popping in and out randomly... -Plays with thumbs in the corner-
__________________


|.:Art Gallery:.|.:.|.:Battle Log:.|
|.:My once trade thread:.|
Pearl FC- 4984-8127-7088 | SoulSilver FC- 1763-4967-6519 | Black FC- 0991-1240-1790
  #3523  
Old 01-13-2011, 07:08 PM
shinyshuckle's Avatar
shinyshuckle Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,286
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Blood Red Edition : 8/15 /Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eevee trainer View Post
Lol. Well, we're just studying for mid-term exams. Some people are still doing study guides when I know the material... Lol...

...unless you were talking about the UU-ubers.... Lol.
Joking around :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shadow Lord View Post
thanks for posting it, sorry no one responded...for some reason people have lost there friendly manor around here..LOL

when are you free to battle
Not my fault... I apparently missed that :x
__________________


Pokemon White FC:1979-0607-6887
  #3524  
Old 01-14-2011, 12:43 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Blood Red Edition : 8/15 /Recruiting

damn long period of no posting
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

  #3525  
Old 01-14-2011, 12:45 AM
megamonk4's Avatar
megamonk4 Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,925
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Blood Red Edition : 8/15 /Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shadow Lord View Post
thanks for posting it, sorry no one responded...for some reason people have lost their friendly manners around here..LOL

when are you free to battle
Helped correct your sentence, XP. And I usually don't respond to newcomers until after a leader accepts their invitation.
__________________
LMSSI Clan Shop
Diamond FC: 1763 3039 2213[Kanto/Johto Trade] Heart Gold FC: 3266 8515 4365[N/A] Soul Silver FC: 5285 7922 5054[Hoenn/Sinnoh Trade/Battle]
Platinum FC: 3953 9424 1944[OU Battle] PBR FC: 2536-2876-2971 Pokemon White JPN FC: 3224 1436 6447

Pokemon Black/White Walkthrough
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com