Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2011, 12:47 AM
Eevee trainer Offline

Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Blood Red Edition : 8/15 /Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shadow Lord View Post
yeah good times

so do i put my friend is feeling down so she is not going to hang out
Aw. D: That stinks. I kinda don't blame her with the weather though. =/ Hope you two hang out again soon. D:

@Leki: Don't forget, that Pikachu needs to be on some serious drugs too. XD And to have reached lvl 100 several times in a row. P:

|.:Art Gallery:.|.:.|.:Battle Log:.|
|.:My once trade thread:.|
Pearl FC- 4984-8127-7088 | SoulSilver FC- 1763-4967-6519 | Black FC- 0991-1240-1790
Old 02-03-2011, 12:49 AM
Leki Fenrir Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via MSN to Leki Fenrir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eevee trainer View Post
Aw. D: That stinks. I kinda don't blame her with the weather though. =/ Hope you two hang out again soon. D:

@Leki: Don't forget, that Pikachu needs to be on some serious drugs too. XD And to have reached lvl 100 several times in a row. P:

True, true. x3 But. It's kinda boring. It's a boy though. Naughty natured? I don't think Pikachu has been naughty since like, episode 6.

D: Still getting slammed with that blizzard, my lord?

[ - ] Lanturn@3412 glubglub~Zap ~ Lynx

"Oops..." | x1247 2395 4877 | "...My finger slipped..."
Old 02-03-2011, 12:49 AM
scubasteveE Offline

Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leki Fenrir View Post

Yes~ My username is awesome. X3 I'm trying to get back into battling. I wasn't so good at it when I was here before, so I'm going to at least try to beat someone this time around.
Hm, so far in the series I'm watching they're following it pretty well. x3 Stretching it out a lot, though. And they shortened the wolf battle. ;3; I liked him.
I'll prolly need some help in B/W only because the only name I know by heart is Sandile. XD

8D Primal Rage! Oh those were the days. Talon was the best. Too short to be hit by most things, hehehe. I hated that three-headed thing, but I loved Diablo too. I might have to go play that later tonight.

Yeah, I love the myth of the Fenrir. Lol, I bet you did fine. If you want to beat someone easy, just battle megamonk, he's easy to beat. xD

Yeah at the beginning it does, but then....... well, you'll find out. :x I vaguely remember the wolf battle, it's been a long time since I watched it. I watched it when it first came out! xD Just shoot me a vm or pm and I'll be glad to help. ^_^

Yeah, I'm a Primal Rage fanatic. Talon was awesome, fastest character in the game. My personally favorite was Vertigo, she was crazy. xD Three-headed thing? Not sure what you're talking about there...... I liked all the characters to be honest, it was just an awesome game. I have the game, somewhere, and I'm not sure if it will work on my PS3.......

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
Old 02-03-2011, 12:53 AM
Eevee trainer Offline

Quote:

True, true. x3 But. It's kinda boring. It's a boy though. Naughty natured? I don't think Pikachu has been naughty since like, episode 6.

How is it not a boy? XD But, really? Naughty? o.o That's weird.

Oh yeah, did you see the post with my Lugia drawings on it by the way? -Just wondering-

Pearl FC- 4984-8127-7088 | SoulSilver FC- 1763-4967-6519 | Black FC- 0991-1240-1790
Old 02-03-2011, 12:56 AM
Leki Fenrir Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubatheDiverman View Post
Yeah, I love the myth of the Fenrir. Lol, I bet you did fine. If you want to beat someone easy, just battle megamonk, he's easy to beat. xD

Yeah at the beginning it does, but then....... well, you'll find out. :x I vaguely remember the wolf battle, it's been a long time since I watched it. I watched it when it first came out! xD Just shoot me a vm or pm and I'll be glad to help. ^_^

Yeah, I'm a Primal Rage fanatic. Talon was awesome, fastest character in the game. My personally favorite was Vertigo, she was crazy. xD Three-headed thing? Not sure what you're talking about there...... I liked all the characters to be honest, it was just an awesome game. I have the game, somewhere, and I'm not sure if it will work on my PS3.......

83 Fenrir is my favorite Norse myth. The day of Ragnarok will be my day of reveeeeenge! Until then, of course, I am chained to my DS.

D| Awh, man. They're doing really good too. I jumped to episode 15 and it's still going pretty nicely.

XD Actually, that was my bad. Vertigo's hood looked like two more heads when I was small. I have it for the SNES, upstairs in The Loft of Doom. Took me forever to find out the right combos since I bought it used with no instructions. XDDDD

Quote:
How is it not a boy? XD But, really? Naughty? o.o That's weird.

Oh yeah, did you see the post with my Lugia drawings on it by the way? -Just wondering-

X3 There's a debate going on somewhere around here, so now I feel like "AHA". Yep, Naughty. owo; Ash's Pikachu is kinda fail.

I did~ XD I knew I forgot something. But I thought I had told you they all look awesome. My Lugias look like poop. x3 Your's look regal.

Old 02-03-2011, 01:05 AM
Eevee trainer Offline

Quote:

83 Fenrir is my favorite Norse myth. The day of Ragnarok will be my day of reveeeeenge! Until then, of course, I am chained to my DS.

D| Awh, man. They're doing really good too. I jumped to episode 15 and it's still going pretty nicely.

XD Actually, that was my bad. Vertigo's hood looked like two more heads when I was small. I have it for the SNES, upstairs in The Loft of Doom. Took me forever to find out the right combos since I bought it used with no instructions. XDDDD

X3 There's a debate going on somewhere around here, so now I feel like "AHA". Yep, Naughty. owo; Ash's Pikachu is kinda fail.

I did~ XD I knew I forgot something. But I thought I had told you they all look awesome. My Lugias look like poop. x3 Your's look regal.

Bleh, should've made it have some godly stats or something. And, I really don't see why it'd be Naughty in the first place. ._.

<3 Thank you. :3 And, please. I don't think many things look like poop, my first one from Freshman year was bad. .______. But... I think all drawings have potential. Even if they're deemed a failure to the artist, there's still a piece of success in there where they had tried. And as long as you remember that everything is made up of shapes; it makes drawing tons more easier. ...Er, I think I'm ranting. My bad. ._.'

Old 02-03-2011, 01:10 AM
scubasteveE Offline

Quote:

Lol, I guess he'll have to wait then. xD

Yeah, I think it starts going away from the manga around episode 30. I mean it's still good though.......

Lol it's cool, I can see it having three heads. :P I have it for the PS1 if didn't guess. The Loft of Doom? lol Yeah they were pretty hard, I couldn't really get them when I was little. Did you know they fatalities, like in Mortal Kombat? Go look them up on youtube, they're pretty cool.

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
Old 02-03-2011, 01:14 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:

so do i

Quote:

no its over but the after math is bad.

Quote:

hey can i get that link to your youtube page again ?

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 02-03-2011, 01:15 AM
Leki Fenrir Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Bleh, should've made it have some godly stats or something. And, I really don't see why it'd be Naughty in the first place. ._.

<3 Thank you. :3 And, please. I don't think many things look like poop, my first one from Freshman year was bad. .______. But... I think all drawings have potential. Even if they're deemed a failure to the artist, there's still a piece of success in there where they had tried. And as long as you remember that everything is made up of shapes; it makes drawing tons more easier. ...Er, I think I'm ranting. My bad. ._.'

x3 No godly stats. It's at level 50 with a speed stat of 106. T3T

Psssh, pssh. x3 I don't like my artwork, but I draw anyway because it's fun.

Quote:
Lol, I guess he'll have to wait then. xD

Yeah, I think it starts going away from the manga around episode 30. I mean it's still good though.......

Lol it's cool, I can see it having three heads. :P I have it for the PS1 if didn't guess. The Loft of Doom? lol Yeah they were pretty hard, I couldn't really get them when I was little. Did you know they fatalities, like in Mortal Kombat? Go look them up on youtube, they're pretty cool.

It might take awhile, but I'm Immortal. |3 I can wait.

Oh well. x3 I like the voice actors they picked for everyone so it's cool. 'Sides, I'll be reading the manga no matter what. Once it gets it's butt translated. T3T

It does kinda look like two extra heads in the pixel style. o3o Yep, my Loft of Doom is where I keep all my older systems like the Genesis and the Gamecube (/bricke'd). Oh, man. One time I did Talon's by accident and I was awed. x3 And yeah, that totally realistic blood made my mom forbid me from getting Primal Rage and Bloody Roar. /sulks.
But I got Primal Rage. Bloody Roar is harder to find though. x3

{Edit//; } Ah, ;3; Well. At least it's over?

Old 02-03-2011, 01:19 AM
Knuckles Offline

Send a message via AIM to Knuckles Send a message via Yahoo to Knuckles

Quote:

Oh well. x3 I like the voice actors they picked for everyone so it's cool. 'Sides, I'll be reading the manga no matter what. Once it gets it's butt translated. T3T

It does kinda look like two extra heads in the pixel style. o3o Yep, my Loft of Doom is where I keep all my older systems like the Genesis and the Gamecube (/bricke'd). Oh, man. One time I did Talon's by accident and I was awed. x3 And yeah, that totally realistic blood made my mom forbid me from getting Primal Rage and Bloody Roar. /sulks.

holy crap primal rage was my shizz back in the days of the arcade!!! i think i'm gonna find an emulator for it
Old 02-03-2011, 01:26 AM
scubasteveE Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shadow Lord View Post
so do i

no its over but the after math is bad.

hey can i get that link to your youtube page again ?
It's in my sig. ^_^ I still haven't uploaded that battle >_> I WILL TONIGHT I TELL YOU!!!!
Quote:

Lol. Yeah the voice actors do a great. I love whoever does Shinigami-san voice. lol Is the manga still going on?

My old systems are somewhere in my basement, except my gamecube(dodges brick), it's upstairs. I don't think I ever did one :\ But Talon's and Chaos' are my favorites. :3 My parents didn't care too much, they are the ones who bought it for me. xD Ah Bloody Roar, moar memories.....one of my favorite games I never did own. I remember play the 1st one at wal-mart......I'm old ;_;

Old 02-03-2011, 01:32 AM
Leki Fenrir Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
It's in my sig. ^_^ I still haven't uploaded that battle >_> I WILL TONIGHT I TELL YOU!!!!

Lol. Yeah the voice actors do a great. I love whoever does Shinigami-san voice. lol Is the manga still going on?

My old systems are somewhere in my basement, except my gamecube(dodges brick), it's upstairs. I don't think I ever did one :\ But Talon's and Chaos' are my favorites. :3 My parents didn't care too much, they are the ones who bought it for me. xD Ah Bloody Roar, moar memories.....one of my favorite games I never did own. I remember play the 1st one at wal-mart......I'm old ;_;

Yeah, that guy and Kid's are awesome~ x3 Mm, well. It's still getting translate to english... I'm not sure if Usher is still writing them, but I'll buy them all~

Hahaha. x3 I love Talon's Fatality, where he calls in his little babies~ they're adorable. 8D I only ever got to play Bloody Road when it was a demo in Walmart! gooooooood times~

Yes, Knux! 8D Time to wallow in good ol game memories~

Old 02-03-2011, 01:34 AM
Knuckles Offline

Send a message via AIM to Knuckles Send a message via Yahoo to Knuckles

Quote:

Yeah, that guy and Kid's are awesome~ x3 Mm, well. It's still getting translate to english... I'm not sure if Usher is still writing them, but I'll buy them all~

Hahaha. x3 I love Talon's Fatality, where he calls in his little babies~ they're adorable. 8D I only ever got to play Bloody Road when it was a demo in Walmart! gooooooood times~

Yes, Knux! 8D Time to wallow in good ol game memories~
kinda...i'm pretty sad... at Ohayocon i missed the mystery tournament...IT WAS KILLER INSTINCT!!! i RAPED at that game... and i heard the guy that won wasn't that good.. i always played as orchid, riptor, or fulgore.. i was relentless with riptor and i ALWAYS finished fights with fulgore with the ultra combo
Old 02-03-2011, 01:47 AM
Leki Fenrir Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
kinda...i'm pretty sad... at Ohayocon i missed the mystery tournament...IT WAS KILLER INSTINCT!!! i RAPED at that game... and i heard the guy that won wasn't that good.. i always played as orchid, riptor, or fulgore.. i was relentless with riptor and i ALWAYS finished fights with fulgore with the ultra combo

X3 Well, at least you got to go!
Hm, I have to admit I never played that one. x3 but Youtube has shown me it looks awesome. That Ultra Combo would make me rage.

Old 02-03-2011, 01:47 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:

what ! you better! you talked about that like a month ago ..lol

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Closed Thread