Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2011, 08:52 PM
samtheguard Offline

Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Blood Red Edition : 8/15 /Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eevee trainer View Post
Very long, but! So worth it. I found out I got all A's on my Midterm Exams, and I also got a 100% on my Math exam. <3333 :3 I also finally finished Chapter 9 of my story (which has taken about 2-3 weeks to write out, so... got annoying, nice to know I can continue onto the new plot).
Otherwise, I'm preparing myself for when my sister and 7-10 of her friends come over... Then drive all of us to Gamestop and Toys R Us for the events. XD;

How about you? :3
That's alot of pokemon trainers :P

Meh, it was alright. Pretty much the same as always, I got up and have been on facebook all day and I also watched some TV. Just my plain old boring life.
Old 02-04-2011, 08:57 PM
Eevee trainer Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by samtheguard View Post
That's alot of pokemon trainers :P

Meh, it was alright. Pretty much the same as always, I got up and have been on facebook all day and I also watched some TV. Just my plain old boring life.
Yes, yes it is. But it gets to be unfortunate since I'm the only competitive battler in the whole group. D': X3

That's no fun. Be creative! D: Unless you're tired, then I understand. Like, a lot.

|.:Art Gallery:.|.:.|.:Battle Log:.|
|.:My once trade thread:.|
Pearl FC- 4984-8127-7088 | SoulSilver FC- 1763-4967-6519 | Black FC- 0991-1240-1790
Old 02-04-2011, 09:01 PM
samtheguard Offline

Quote:
Yes, yes it is. But it gets to be unfortunate since I'm the only competitive battler in the whole group. D': X3

That's no fun. Be creative! D: Unless you're tired, then I understand. Like, a lot.
That is terribly unfortunate.

I would be if I had more string, I'd be making Kandi bracelets all day but I've run out string D': and I need more ideas for duct tape projects, I wanna try something new, I've made tons of flowers and a couple ties
Old 02-04-2011, 09:05 PM
Eevee trainer Offline

Quote:
That is terribly unfortunate.

I would be if I had more string, I'd be making Kandi bracelets all day but I've run out string D': and I need more ideas for duct tape projects, I wanna try something new, I've made tons of flowers and a couple ties
Yes, yes it is. Although I can't help but laugh or smile whenever they say that I'd kill them and their Pokemon. Lol.

Oh, that's cool. You sound like the type of person that'd be into Applied Art. And, flowers and ties as in duct tape? Ever thought of making a pinata? (erm, I don't know how to do the ~ above the n, bear with me.)

Pearl FC- 4984-8127-7088 | SoulSilver FC- 1763-4967-6519 | Black FC- 0991-1240-1790
Old 02-04-2011, 09:08 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

well ill be looking through colors tonight

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 02-04-2011, 09:13 PM
Eevee trainer Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shadow Lord View Post
well ill be looking through colors tonight
Good luck. :3 If you ever give up, there's always stripes, checkers, monotones, and rainbows. ;3 X3

Old 02-04-2011, 09:16 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

ill be back later :)

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 02-04-2011, 09:17 PM
samtheguard Offline

Quote:
Yes, yes it is. Although I can't help but laugh or smile whenever they say that I'd kill them and their Pokemon. Lol.

Oh, that's cool. You sound like the type of person that'd be into Applied Art. And, flowers and ties as in duct tape? Ever thought of making a pinata? (erm, I don't know how to do the ~ above the n, bear with me.)
I'd like to see them try to beat you lol
My boyfriend claims he can beat me in pokemon... I don't think I've told him just how into pokemon I am lol

A duct tape pinata? That would be alot of fun to see people try and break lol
Yeah I make accessories and stuff a lot, when I have the stuff to do that. Duct tape wristbands are really easy and they look cool, the flowers are a little more difficult and they are really pretty and ineteresting. When I did the ties they didnt come out too good but I trimmed 'em down and it looks alright.
Old 02-04-2011, 09:37 PM
Eevee trainer Offline

Quote:
I'd like to see them try to beat you lol
My boyfriend claims he can beat me in pokemon... I don't think I've told him just how into pokemon I am lol

A duct tape pinata? That would be alot of fun to see people try and break lol
Yeah I make accessories and stuff a lot, when I have the stuff to do that. Duct tape wristbands are really easy and they look cool, the flowers are a little more difficult and they are really pretty and ineteresting. When I did the ties they didnt come out too good but I trimmed 'em down and it looks alright.
Lol. Only times they do is when I EV train their Pokemon and they make me use Pokemon that I don't use often, or don't have good moves, and the like. OR expect me to pull off a victory with a team of Magikarps. They never let me use my EV trains. Makes me sad. Lol. My little sister has a bit of potential, however. But the only Pokemon she use are UU/NU and constantly breaks the sleeping Clause. -Shakes fist at Bellosom-

I love it when that happens, my friend's boyfriend called me out for Pokemon. I told him to come the next day with his game and $2. Beat him in under two minutes due to the long graphics and stuff. His face was priceless. Loved it. And won a free lunch. <3 Yummy.

Ah, I remember my one friend at school made a wallet out of duct tape from scratch. Which I had one. =( X3 And, It's definately do-able if it has limbs and stuff and not a lot of tape... XD

Old 02-04-2011, 09:44 PM
samtheguard Offline

Quote:
Lol. Only times they do is when I EV train their Pokemon and they make me use Pokemon that I don't use often, or don't have good moves, and the like. OR expect me to pull off a victory with a team of Magikarps. They never let me use my EV trains. Makes me sad. Lol. My little sister has a bit of potential, however. But the only Pokemon she use are UU/NU and constantly breaks the sleeping Clause. -Shakes fist at Bellosom-

I love it when that happens, my friend's boyfriend called me out for Pokemon. I told him to come the next day with his game and $2. Beat him in under two minutes due to the long graphics and stuff. His face was priceless. Loved it. And won a free lunch. <3 Yummy.

Ah, I remember my one friend at school made a wallet out of duct tape from scratch. Which I had one. =( X3 And, It's definately do-able if it has limbs and stuff and not a lot of tape... XD
Your little sis sounds like she could go far if she really got into it

Free food, the best kind :D

Not a lot of tape? That reminds me lol, I wrapped my boyfriend's christmas present in three layers of duct tape xP

Edit: Dinner time, I'll be back later

Last edited by samtheguard; 02-04-2011 at 09:55 PM.
Old 02-04-2011, 10:00 PM
Eevee trainer Offline

Quote:
Your little sis sounds like she could go far if she really got into it

Free food, the best kind :D

Not a lot of tape? That reminds me lol, I wrapped my boyfriend's christmas present in three layers of duct tape xP
I believe she could've. Both my sisters could if they tried. My little sister doesn't like Pokemon anymore and gave me her games, she still has Diamond and Platinum though. Not sure if she'll be interested again when Black and White come out. As for my other sister, she plays for fun, makes me EV train her Pokemon and give her moveset suggestions only for the Elite Four. However, she feels like video games are my thing while her thing is music, so she tends to just play to beat the story... while not reading the story. Lol.

Yes, yes it is! :D I had 5 chocolate chip cookies that day at school. XD Healthy lunch, wewt.

XDDD Reminds me of my dad... He wrapped my new DS up in 7 layers of wrapping paper (7 for good luck since the first one broke at school), each layer was different. XD Hate it when people do that... P:

Edit: Okay. Enjoy. :3

Old 02-04-2011, 10:24 PM
samtheguard Offline

Quote:
I believe she could've. Both my sisters could if they tried. My little sister doesn't like Pokemon anymore and gave me her games, she still has Diamond and Platinum though. Not sure if she'll be interested again when Black and White come out. As for my other sister, she plays for fun, makes me EV train her Pokemon and give her moveset suggestions only for the Elite Four. However, she feels like video games are my thing while her thing is music, so she tends to just play to beat the story... while not reading the story. Lol.

Yes, yes it is! :D I had 5 chocolate chip cookies that day at school. XD Healthy lunch, wewt.

XDDD Reminds me of my dad... He wrapped my new DS up in 7 layers of wrapping paper (7 for good luck since the first one broke at school), each layer was different. XD Hate it when people do that... P:

Edit: Okay. Enjoy. :3
That is the best lunch I've ever heard of :D

Yeah, and after I did that to my boyfriend I payed for it all Christmas time long... It's like everyone knew what I did so they were out to get me lol

I did, we had nachos, yummy
Old 02-04-2011, 10:28 PM
Eevee trainer Offline

Quote:
That is the best lunch I've ever heard of :D

Yeah, and after I did that to my boyfriend I payed for it all Christmas time long... It's like everyone knew what I did so they were out to get me lol

I did, we had nachos, yummy
Mhmm. :D Well, that was what the two dollars I used for, I also had a p,b 'n j sammwich with a bottle of Nesquick Chocolate Milk. P: I was prepared for that win. Lol.

Lol. I can wrap gifts for the life of me, so I've never gotten my dad back. Nice to know that they played around with you though. ;P

Yum~. :3 I'm waiting for the trainer army to come back from BK with my stuff. Lol.

Hey, can I ask you for some help? I need some opinions on a chapter I'm trying to name, but I stink at names. D:

Old 02-04-2011, 10:32 PM
samtheguard Offline

Quote:
Mhmm. :D Well, that was what the two dollars I used for, I also had a p,b 'n j sammwich with a bottle of Nesquick Chocolate Milk. P: I was prepared for that win. Lol.

Lol. I can wrap gifts for the life of me, so I've never gotten my dad back. Nice to know that they played around with you though. ;P

Yum~. :3 I'm waiting for the trainer army to come back from BK with my stuff. Lol.

Hey, can I ask you for some help? I need some opinions on a chapter I'm trying to name, but I stink at names. D:
BK, yummy. What did you get?

Yeah I can do my best, do you have any ideas yet?
Old 02-04-2011, 10:36 PM
Eevee trainer Offline

Quote:
BK, yummy. What did you get?

Yeah I can do my best, do you have any ideas yet?
Chicken fries, french fries, and a Coca Cola Slushie. Felt like spoiling myself after my Midterm grades.

Yes. First, let me go eat. My food just came and I haven't eaten anything since yesterday. ;~; I have like, 8 different titles to pick- but I'll sum up what the chapter is about first.

Closed Thread