Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2011, 11:38 PM
samtheguard Offline

Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Blood Red Edition : 8/15 /Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eevee trainer View Post
Chicken fries, french fries, and a Coca Cola Slushie. Felt like spoiling myself after my Midterm grades.

Yes. First, let me go eat. My food just came and I haven't eaten anything since yesterday. ;~; I have like, 8 different titles to pick- but I'll sum up what the chapter is about first.
Sounds good :3

Okay, cool. I'll be here when you're back :)
Old 02-05-2011, 12:42 AM
Eevee trainer Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by samtheguard View Post
Sounds good :3

Okay, cool. I'll be here when you're back :)
Yes, yes it was. XD

Okay. Now that I'm back. Imma put this stuff in a spoiler tag, incase if anyone is planning on reading my story and would rather not hear anything about these spoilers. Also, it's really long... Since I had to inform you of previous chapters.

Spoiler:

This chapter is basically presenting a major internal conflict of the main character. The main character is found out to be infected by an alien virus in previous chapters, the same virus that has transformed the crew into... basically zombies ( a little more intelligent and dangerous than that though). The main character, Vi, is able to somehow fit in with a few of these zombies, which are called Necromorphs- most noticeably when they see Vi's left eye (which is infected). So several feel kind to her and try to help her out. (See as how she's infected already, why bother wasting the effort to kill her?) One of the Necromorphs is called the Lurker, a baby that was infected. Over the course of the previous chapters, she becomes attached to this baby... Soon thinking of it as her own instead of just a killing machine.

Vi is told to grab 3 navigation cards at the beginning of this chapter for a space shuttle. Vi and the Lurker grab them easily, the doctor (who had infected her and believes that Necromorphs are a godly species) that she's working with tells Vi to meet him in a room and warns her not to bring the Lurker. Vi decides to go, but tells the Lurker to stay in the vent systems and to not jump out until she tells him to.

Once she meets up with the doctor, she finds out that he (the doctor) is not a lone; a dozen of survivors are there waiting, all holding onto dangerous weapons. (What weapon isn't dangerous? Ahaha... Anyway...) The people there want to kill the doctor, blaming everything that's happening on the ship on him and several other people. They spot Vi, also threatening her as well. They decide to kill the doctor first, but the doctor tells them that they should't, and that if they do proceed to kill him first that Vi will kill all of them- daring them to look at Vi's left eye (the one that's infected) and basically uses her as a scapegoat (or to push her over the edge for what happens next, totally up to the reader to decide).

So the survivors look, they gasp, they get ready to shoot her when the Lurker pops out of a vent and is fired at. Vi flips out and attacks the shooters, but once she starts attacking them, she doesn't have the willpower to stop. The darker side of her, the infected, feral, blood-craving, deadly side of her tells her to keep going... That these survivors don't deserve to live. The infection transforms her left hand into a claw-like form, easy enough for her to go on a killing spree (especially with this one device she has that slows people and objects down for a few moments). The darker side takes over, and Vi can't control herself anymore.

10 out of 12 of the survivors die right then and there, despite no one else being a live in the room- the infection still has control over her body and begins to draw on the walls in the victims' blood until finally noticing the Lurker's body, where Vi finally begins to struggle for her body again. Unfortunately, the chapter ends where both the infection and Vi are blacking out, she slides to the floor before passing out.

These are the chapter titles I have in mind.
Keep in mind, the chapter title must begin with A.

Agonizing Moments
All-consumed hatred
Accidental Slip Up
Attention to Detail
Abessive Control (Abessive means lack of)
Abandoned Reasoning
Authorization Denied
Ally Denied, Intruder Accepted

Edit: Also, if you have any other title ideas, just let me know. I'm open for anything, honestly.

|.:Art Gallery:.|.:.|.:Battle Log:.|
|.:My once trade thread:.|
Pearl FC- 4984-8127-7088 | SoulSilver FC- 1763-4967-6519 | Black FC- 0991-1240-1790

Last edited by Eevee trainer; 02-05-2011 at 12:50 AM.
Old 02-05-2011, 01:10 AM
samtheguard Offline

Quote:
Yes, yes it was. XD

Okay. Now that I'm back. Imma put this stuff in a spoiler tag, incase if anyone is planning on reading my story and would rather not hear anything about these spoilers. Also, it's really long... Since I had to inform you of previous chapters.

Spoiler:

This chapter is basically presenting a major internal conflict of the main character. The main character is found out to be infected by an alien virus in previous chapters, the same virus that has transformed the crew into... basically zombies ( a little more intelligent and dangerous than that though). The main character, Vi, is able to somehow fit in with a few of these zombies, which are called Necromorphs- most noticeably when they see Vi's left eye (which is infected). So several feel kind to her and try to help her out. (See as how she's infected already, why bother wasting the effort to kill her?) One of the Necromorphs is called the Lurker, a baby that was infected. Over the course of the previous chapters, she becomes attached to this baby... Soon thinking of it as her own instead of just a killing machine.

Vi is told to grab 3 navigation cards at the beginning of this chapter for a space shuttle. Vi and the Lurker grab them easily, the doctor (who had infected her and believes that Necromorphs are a godly species) that she's working with tells Vi to meet him in a room and warns her not to bring the Lurker. Vi decides to go, but tells the Lurker to stay in the vent systems and to not jump out until she tells him to.

Once she meets up with the doctor, she finds out that he (the doctor) is not a lone; a dozen of survivors are there waiting, all holding onto dangerous weapons. (What weapon isn't dangerous? Ahaha... Anyway...) The people there want to kill the doctor, blaming everything that's happening on the ship on him and several other people. They spot Vi, also threatening her as well. They decide to kill the doctor first, but the doctor tells them that they should't, and that if they do proceed to kill him first that Vi will kill all of them- daring them to look at Vi's left eye (the one that's infected) and basically uses her as a scapegoat (or to push her over the edge for what happens next, totally up to the reader to decide).

So the survivors look, they gasp, they get ready to shoot her when the Lurker pops out of a vent and is fired at. Vi flips out and attacks the shooters, but once she starts attacking them, she doesn't have the willpower to stop. The darker side of her, the infected, feral, blood-craving, deadly side of her tells her to keep going... That these survivors don't deserve to live. The infection transforms her left hand into a claw-like form, easy enough for her to go on a killing spree (especially with this one device she has that slows people and objects down for a few moments). The darker side takes over, and Vi can't control herself anymore.

10 out of 12 of the survivors die right then and there, despite no one else being a live in the room- the infection still has control over her body and begins to draw on the walls in the victims' blood until finally noticing the Lurker's body, where Vi finally begins to struggle for her body again. Unfortunately, the chapter ends where both the infection and Vi are blacking out, she slides to the floor before passing out.

These are the chapter titles I have in mind.
Keep in mind, the chapter title must begin with A.

Agonizing Moments
All-consumed hatred
Accidental Slip Up
Attention to Detail
Abessive Control (Abessive means lack of)
Abandoned Reasoning
Authorization Denied
Ally Denied, Intruder Accepted

Edit: Also, if you have any other title ideas, just let me know. I'm open for anything, honestly.
Sorry it took so long for me to reply, I was reconciling with a friend and talking to a couple others.
Wow, now I'm really interested in reading the whole story, it sounds amazing.
I really like the sound of Absessive Control
Old 02-05-2011, 01:17 AM
Eevee trainer Offline

Quote:
Sorry it took so long for me to reply, I was reconciling with a friend and talking to a couple others.
Wow, now I'm really interested in reading the whole story, it sounds amazing.
I really like the sound of Absessive Control
It's fine. I thought you were taking a while with reading all of it. XD;

Really? <3 It's the Dead Space story in my sig. :3 Congrats, I just spoiled my best chapter to you! XD And that chapter that I just told you about was what I was venting my feelings on about my ex. P:

Same. <3 Another one I just thought of was Awakened Nightmare. So, now I have a tie. x:

Pearl FC- 4984-8127-7088 | SoulSilver FC- 1763-4967-6519 | Black FC- 0991-1240-1790
Old 02-05-2011, 01:32 AM
samtheguard Offline

Quote:
It's fine. I thought you were taking a while with reading all of it. XD;

Really? <3 It's the Dead Space story in my sig. :3 Congrats, I just spoiled my best chapter to you! XD And that chapter that I just told you about was what I was venting my feelings on about my ex. P:

Same. <3 Another one I just thought of was Awakened Nightmare. So, now I have a tie. x:
Hehe

Ooh! I like that one too
Old 02-05-2011, 01:35 AM
Eevee trainer Offline

Quote:
Hehe

Ooh! I like that one too
Ugh. Hate having a tie. Lol. But it's nice to know that I've eliminated everything else, I'll go ask other people. I don't need to know right now for the title as this is Chapter 5 but I haven't even released Chapter 4 yet. Although, I am really anxious to get Chapter 5 out. -Nods-

Was there anything confusing in the summary I gave you by the way?

Old 02-05-2011, 01:39 AM
samtheguard Offline

Quote:
Ugh. Hate having a tie. Lol. But it's nice to know that I've eliminated everything else, I'll go ask other people. I don't need to know right now for the title as this is Chapter 5 but I haven't even released Chapter 4 yet. Although, I am really anxious to get Chapter 5 out. -Nods-

Was there anything confusing in the summary I gave you by the way?
Nope, it was perfectly clear to me
Old 02-05-2011, 01:46 AM
Eevee trainer Offline

Quote:
Nope, it was perfectly clear to me
Okay, good. XD Sometimes I feel like I'm not explaining enough for those that don't play the video game. XD;

How's it going for you by the way? Facebook?

Old 02-05-2011, 01:48 AM
samtheguard Offline

Quote:
Okay, good. XD Sometimes I feel like I'm not explaining enough for those that don't play the video game. XD;

How's it going for you by the way? Facebook?
It's going pretty good now. Yeah facebook, I practically live there lol
How about you?
Old 02-05-2011, 01:49 AM
Knuckles Offline

Send a message via AIM to Knuckles Send a message via Yahoo to Knuckles

Quote:
Very long, but! So worth it. I found out I got all A's on my Midterm Exams, and I also got a 100% on my Math exam. <3333 :3 I also finally finished Chapter 9 of my story (which has taken about 2-3 weeks to write out, so... got annoying, nice to know I can continue onto the new plot).
Otherwise, I'm preparing myself for when my sister and 7-10 of her friends come over... Then drive all of us to Gamestop and Toys R Us for the events. XD;

How about you? :3
i'll be going to toys r us tomorrow for my pikachu(s) but unfortunately that means making space on the wondercards for them... ergo, i gotta go ahead and do the other Raikou's tonight =(
Old 02-05-2011, 01:50 AM
Eevee trainer Offline

Quote:
It's going pretty good now. Yeah facebook, I practically live there lol
How about you?
Typing up Chapter 6 of my story before going back and editing Chapter 4. Trying to get that Chapter out this weekend, really curious about the reactions I'm going to get for Chapter 5 in the reading community. Unfortunately, I think this chapter might be a hit or miss kind of chapter. People will either love it or just hate it. -Nervous-

Edit: @Knuckles: First, hi! :D Next, aw. That stinks. D: I always hate doing that! >_< (Making room for Wondercards, why not 5? Lol.) Hope the RNGing goes easily. =(

Last edited by Eevee trainer; 02-05-2011 at 01:54 AM.
Old 02-05-2011, 01:54 AM
samtheguard Offline

Quote:
Typing up Chapter 6 of my story before going back and editing Chapter 4. Trying to get that Chapter out this weekend, really curious about the reactions I'm going to get for Chapter 5 in the reading community. Unfortunately, I think this chapter might be a hit or miss kind of chapter. People will either love it or just hate it. -Nervous-
I'm sure it'll go over fine. I'm gonna start reading I tomorrow probably, I've already started something tonight so I'll stick with it for now.

@Knuckles, hmm... Still sounds like a lot of work
Old 02-05-2011, 01:59 AM
Eevee trainer Offline

Quote:
I'm sure it'll go over fine. I'm gonna start reading I tomorrow probably, I've already started something tonight so I'll stick with it for now.

@Knuckles, hmm... Still sounds like a lot of work
Lol. It's fine, I understand. Although, I will be asking for your opinion on it down the road as it's my first fanfiction that I'm sticking with to the end. So, as I normally don't write, I really go after opinions for this story.

And, I hope you're right. So far the story has had over 400 individual hits for only 3 chapters ever since December 22nd. I know that someone had stated that the story seemed weird in a good way, I just don't want this story to be too weird or anything like that... -Plays with fingers- If there's anything that you don't understand or think is extremely weird, know that there's always a reason to my madness.

Old 02-05-2011, 02:01 AM
samtheguard Offline

Quote:
Lol. It's fine, I understand. Although, I will be asking for your opinion on it down the road as it's my first fanfiction that I'm sticking with to the end. So, as I normally don't write, I really go after opinions for this story.

And, I hope you're right. So far the story has had over 400 individual hits for only 3 chapters ever since December 22nd. I know that someone had stated that the story seemed weird in a good way, I just don't want this story to be too weird or anything like that... -Plays with fingers- If there's anything that you don't understand or think is extremely weird, know that there's always a reason to my madness.
Yeah that's cool, if I wrote I'd ask for opinions on my work. That's just how it goes.

There's always a method to the madness, if we don't see it at the moment :)
Old 02-05-2011, 02:04 AM
Eevee trainer Offline

Quote:
Yeah that's cool, if I wrote I'd ask for opinions on my work. That's just how it goes.

There's always a method to the madness, if we don't see it at the moment :)
Mhmm. :3 Reviews, comments, opinions, and critiques are all an artist's and writer's best friend.

Exactly. P: But if there's something that seems to be about the game that you don't get at all, PM me and I'll explain it. XD;

Closed Thread