Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2010, 07:15 PM
samtheguard Offline

Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Blood Red Edition : 12/15 Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eevee trainer View Post
Lol. <3 But I live in NJ. XD

@Sam: You just made me sad... =(
I sowwy... What did I do?
Old 12-03-2010, 07:15 PM
Knuckles Offline

Send a message via AIM to Knuckles Send a message via Yahoo to Knuckles

Quote:
Lol. <3 But I live in NJ. XD

@Sam: You just made me sad... =(
no distance is too far. we had one of our friends out in california come out here for sugoicon last month. so ha!
Old 12-03-2010, 07:17 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by samtheguard View Post
I can't wait to be able to dye it again though
how many colors have you had

Quote:
! D: -Wishes she was closer- =(

The play itself was bad. Not batman. ._. Didn't mean to tear your heart to shreds. D:

That just made me really happeh. <3 (And made my day. :3)

@Shiny: My forehead hurts a lot from your one post.
Well it might..might be the key word the...four people from this clan there. Mega, knuckles, myself and shiny....Alll a big maybe though. Either way getting to meet knuckles and hangout downtown should be fun

Quote:
It's okay... I'm just obsessed with Batman but I'm really much more obsessed with the Joker
whoa...look at the front page..LOL

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 12-03-2010, 07:18 PM
Eevee trainer Offline

Quote:
I sowwy... What did I do?
I miss Heath Ledger, that's what. D:

@Knuckles: Lol. True, I just gotta get my hands on the money then... :| Would I be sharing the room with you guys? XD; -Afraid of being only girl-

Edit: @DSL: True... And me going all the way over there is an even bigger might. Either way, I hope it turns out well for you guys. :3

|.:Art Gallery:.|.:.|.:Battle Log:.|
|.:My once trade thread:.|
Pearl FC- 4984-8127-7088 | SoulSilver FC- 1763-4967-6519 | Black FC- 0991-1240-1790

Last edited by Eevee trainer; 12-03-2010 at 07:21 PM.
Old 12-03-2010, 07:21 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:

@Knuckles: Lol. True, I just gotta get my hands on the money then... :| Would I be sharing the room with you guys? XD; -Afraid of being only girl-
NJ Cant be that far from it...i think this place is the same distance from chicago as it is NJ...but i cant say that for sure LOL

also all of us in one place at one time in real life, wouldnt we be a band of misfits HAHAHA

Old 12-03-2010, 07:21 PM
samtheguard Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shadow Lord View Post
how many colors have you had

Well it might..might be the key word the...four people from this clan there. Mega, knuckles, myself and shiny....Alll a big maybe though. Either way getting to meet knuckles and hangout downtown should be fun

whoa...look at the front page..LOL
Ummm... I started by going all black, then i had black with red tips, then there was purple/red, and I had brown with blue stripes, and then I went all blond, then half blond half brown and then that with pink stripes then I dyed all the blond pink and that's what I have right now

@ Eevee awh, I'm sowwy... Next time I see you I'll give you a hug.. if I see you that is
Old 12-03-2010, 07:25 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

one thing is for sure, if we all get together for a pic..im going to be the shortest one in the pic. Im shorter then all my friends HAHAHAHA im like the wolvarine..old, grump and short

Old 12-03-2010, 07:27 PM
samtheguard Offline

Quote:
one thing is for sure, if we all get together for a pic..im going to be the shortest one in the pic. Im shorter then all my friends HAHAHAHA im like the wolvarine..old, grump and short
Haha I'm the tallest of all my friends.. Well I think there's one who's like an inch taller than me
Old 12-03-2010, 07:27 PM
Eevee trainer Offline

Quote:
NJ Cant be that far from it...i think this place is the same distance from chicago as it is NJ...but i cant say that for sure LOL

also all of us in one place at one time in real life, wouldnt we be a band of misfits HAHAHA
Lol. I think Chicago was... 8 hours away by car. =/ (Better than Canada's 10 hour ride though. XD; ) Then there's the fact with either my mom being okay with it (even though I'd be 18 by then). and whether or not I'd be fine with being a girl with so many guys. XD;
And, lol. If I went to the con, then I'm definately bringing my Pokemon Trainer Blue cosplay. <3 And the Lugia drawing! <333

@Sam: ...You live in NJ? XD

Edit: @DSL: Lol. Aw. XD I'm tall for a girl, lol. -Crosses heels off list of things to get- XDDD

Pearl FC- 4984-8127-7088 | SoulSilver FC- 1763-4967-6519 | Black FC- 0991-1240-1790

Last edited by Eevee trainer; 12-03-2010 at 07:30 PM.
Old 12-03-2010, 07:28 PM
samtheguard Offline

Quote:
Lol. I think Chicago was... 8 hours away by car. =/ (Better than Canada's 10 hour ride though. XD; ) Then there's the fact with either my mom being okay with it (even though I'd be 18 by then). and whether or not I'd be fine with being a girl with so many guys. XD;
And, lol. If I went to the con, then I'm definately bringing my Pokemon Trainer Blue cosplay. <3 And the Lugia drawing! <333

Sadly no... I live in VA but it's close enough right? lol
Old 12-03-2010, 07:29 PM
Knuckles Offline

Quote:

Edit: @DSL: True... And me going all the way over there is an even bigger might. Either way, I hope it turns out well for you guys. :3
actually you won't be the only girl.. as of right now it's myself, acer-v and his sister rooming, and we always have room for more. plus we're all poke geeks

Quote:

oh yes, and there's more to come! the tournament should play out fairly similar to last years.. there will be a level 50 and 100 matchup and then a little cup
Old 12-03-2010, 07:32 PM
Eevee trainer Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
actually you won't be the only girl.. as of right now it's myself, acer-v and his sister rooming, and we always have room for more. plus we're all poke geeks

oh yes, and there's more to come! the tournament should play out fairly similar to last years.. there will be a level 50 and 100 matchup and then a little cup
Lol. X3 Okay. That makes me feel better. :3

Omg! I have that shirt in your avvie! XD

Lol. If it were double, then I'd use my old Trick Room team, but I don't think I can. XD;

Old 12-03-2010, 07:34 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:

Edit: @DSL: Lol. Aw. XD I'm tall for a girl, lol. -Crosses heels off list of things to get- XDDD
how tall are you ??? Also my height doesnt bother me. My friends in college were all 6'0 foot tall and above
Quote:
Haha I'm the tallest of all my friends.. Well I think there's one who's like an inch taller than me
Sam i would hope you wouldnt be taller then me..you can be more then 14 years old...LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post

well i need to get a couple of teams ready, any rules i should know about before hand ?

Old 12-03-2010, 07:35 PM
Knuckles Offline

Quote:
Lol. X3 Okay. That makes me feel better. :3

Omg! I have that shirt in your avvie! XD

Lol. If it were double, then I'd use my old Trick Room team, but I don't think I can. XD;
sweet!!! its the most awesome shirt ever!!!

there's gonna be a lot of people there that i'll know...and others poke-geeks from previous conventions.. i think the more people to show up for the convention from the clan the better.. and i believe there' was a doubles section last year, but it didn't get used because hardly anyone signed up for it

Edit: @ DSL; standard clauses.. that's about it.. no ubers is in effect.. uh.. there's also a hacked pokemon check, but it's not heavily enforced..
Old 12-03-2010, 07:38 PM
samtheguard Offline

Quote:
how tall are you ??? Also my height doesnt bother me. My friends in college were all 6'0 foot tall and above

Sam i would hope you wouldnt be taller then me..you can be more then 14 years old...LOL

well i need to get a couple of teams ready, any rules i should know about before hand ?
I'm only 13 lol I'm 5' 9"ish just a little bit taller than that actually