Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-04-2010, 02:40 AM
Windchaser54321 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default Re: [SU] Shadow of the Dunsparce

The old Institute crowd broke out, eh?

Blargh, despise making SUs with a fiery passion...

Name: Isaac Sheng

Alignment: Pirate, Sailor

Appearance: Standing a bit tall, perhaps six feet and some inches, Isaac Sheng is rather bland. His features are almost instantly forgettable; with a typical Asian face and mousy black hair, Isaac is not one to stand out in a crowd. His face is a bit pinched, one hand is always scratching his head, quizzically, and he stands as if lopsided, looking like a perpetual question mark next to the sleek exclamations of his other crew mates. His clothing tends to veer towards the conservative, and he is nearsighted, so he wears glasses. In an effort to appear slightly more like a pirate, Isaac has recently taken to wearing a bandanna, as well.

Personality and Background: Isaac is lazy. That is the first thing anyone will learn about him; he spends more effort trying to not do hard work than the work itself requires. This general avoidance of actual labor has given him a kind of extrasensory perception for trouble, and the moment he catches so much as a whiff of responsibility coming his way, he will go off sprinting in the other direction. That is to say, the few times people do catch Isaac and force a promise of work out of him, he will do it, albeit with much groaning and deliberation; the end result, though, will undoubtedly be a satisfactory one. Isaac has no qualms with authority, in this respect; he just avoids work on general principles. Isaac could be compared to a falling leaf; the winds buffet it to and fro, it might take a while to fall, and sometimes it'll meander and twist and even go backwards, but, in the end, it will still touch the ground.

He does have some merit, though. Isaac can trick, con, and cheat his way out of almost anything (i.e. hard work), and has become somewhat of the residential grifter of the Dunsparce. Isaac has conned his way across Johto, and, while he has a tendency to steal from the rich, it's only because they have more money to take and the poor aren't worth the trouble. Hired for an odd job by the Dunsparce, Isaac has stuck with them ever since, for no better reason than that it would require more effort to leave than to stay.

Pokemon:
Pop- Drifblim M

Other: Nothing really, for now...except airborne Absols.
Old 12-04-2010, 02:54 AM
tranland Offline
Amateur Trainer

YAYYYYY
Windchaser's Isaac: accepted! Asian pride.

siggy by tranland

Last edited by tranland; 12-04-2010 at 03:19 AM.
Old 12-04-2010, 04:11 AM
Gentle Manne Offline
Amateur Trainer

Name: Sienna

Alignment: Pokemon Trainer

Appearance:
Spoiler:

As the picture suggests, Sienna has a liking for black and red. She wears a sleeveless, thin red vest-like shirt with a plain black t-shirt underneath, along with thin black pants. On her feet are red and black running shoes. She also wears a red beret with a pokeball symbol on the side (It's also rather too big for her head). Around her waist is a small bag in which she carries supplies - Potions, Antidotes, Pokeballs, etc.

Sienna's skin is dark and rather smooth while her hair is black, droopy, and not very well taken care of. It drops down to about shoulder length and usually gets in her eyes at the worst times. She is rather nearsighted, so she wears glasses. Her eyes are dull and gray colored. The girl's body is of average build.

Personality and Background:
Being angry isn't something you'll see her doing openly, usually letting out her emotions in private with the support of her Pokemon(The best they can, anyways). Otherwise, she is rather motherly to those close to her, helping them out to the best of her ability. That isn't the best of qualities most of the time, however, since it ties into one of her big flaws. She has a problem of easily trusting people and getting quite disappointed when they betray her in some way.

Although her pokemon are more than in good shape for battle, she really hasn't battled her pokemon in awhile, since she's finding it rather repetitious. For right now, she only travels, only getting into battles if she has to.

Pokemon:
Raichu - Male
Walrein - Female
Sharpedo - Male
Venusaur - Female
Shiny Charizard - Male
Feraligatr - Male

Other: My plane was attacked by airborne Absols. **** was scary.

Name: Zeppelin

Alignment: Rocket Executive

Appearance: Zeppelin's very tall and has a masculine build, standing at about 6'2". He has narrow gray eyes that are like two pieces of steel, which seem to watch everything that goes on around him. His straight, dark-colored hair is neck-length and is worn in a bizarre style. His wardrobe is normal, but mostly consists of a blue and gray rocket executive outfit. His skin is rather pale, but he doesn't think much of it.

Personality and Background:
Pokemon:
Scizor - Male
Heracross - Male

Other: Both of his pokemon are usually out of their pokeballs and at his side. Also, airborne Absols.

The rivers will run red.

Last edited by Gentle Manne; 12-05-2010 at 04:31 PM.
Old 12-06-2010, 05:04 AM
tranland Offline
Amateur Trainer

Gentle Manne's Sienna: accepted!

siggy by tranland
Old 12-08-2010, 12:33 AM
Doodlebop Offline

Tran gave me the go-ahead to make a Lieutenant, sooo here we go.

Name: Harley Devereaux

Alignment: Pirate Lieutenant

Appearance: Harley is tall and almost catlike in movement. He's roughly five feet eleven inches He has whitish-blond hair and pale skin, with sharp blue eyes and delicate features. He has an aristocratic air, and he's always straight-backed, with chin slightly up. He has a slender figure, and is not muscular. He has excellent teeth. A small white scar runs across his left cheek. He keeps his hair tied back in a ponytail- his hair is actually quite long, about waist length... It's not entirely uncommon for him to be mistaken as a girl from the back. He's very quick to correct you, however.

Harley tends to dress formally. Normal attire is a light blue frock coat and a white button-up shirt beneath it, and brown trousers. He also wears tall brown boots with buckles across the ankle, middle, and top of the boot (they make him seem slightly taller than he really is). A red bandana is tied around his head, and he wears small gold earrings. Oddly enough, he never seems silly- it only aids to his refined air.
Personality and Background: Harley is calm and collected, and seems to be aloof and and somewhat above it all. He is clearly used to giving orders, and anyone who dares to question his authority is met only with a disdainful stare- if Harley deems it worth his time to notice them at all, however. He may seem like he is unflappable, but in reality, he's actually easily irritated. Occasionally, his haughty manner will break with a short burst of anger, which rarely lasts very long. But afterward, he's rather morose and temperamental, and tends to keep away from everyone else. He's usually quietly predicting tragedies, which he also prepares for. The only time he's somewhat cheerful, or at least pleased with himself, is when his predictions come true. He is very intelligent, however, and nimble-minded, usually able to think of solutions to problems at the drop of a hat.

Why exactly Harley resides on the Dunsparce when his manner clearly communicates that he's from some form of high birth is unclear. He certainly keeps it to himself. All anyone knows is that he came aboard the Dunsparce at age 17, and swiftly climbed the ranks to Lieutenant. It's apparent that he has his eye on the spot of captain, however- Harley aims high.
Pokemon: Zenas- Staraptor, male. Sits on Harley's shoulder and generally scares people with it's intimidating glower.
Shishkina- Espeon, Female. Tends to prowl the ship and observe the going ons. Whenever she sees troublemakers, Harley seems to know about it.
Other: While nimble in mind, he is also nimble physically. And fast. Generally good at escaping (which comes in handy when you're a pirate). And airborne absols.

Could've been better, but ehhh.

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links
Old 12-08-2010, 01:10 AM
tranland Offline
Amateur Trainer

Doodlebop's Harley: accepted!

So. We have three pirates and two trainers, with Gentle Manne's Rocket waiting in the wings. A little (dun)sparse, but we can make it work. As the RP progresses I might make another character as I become more familiar with the story. Probably a Rocket. But this looks like all we're gonna get, so I've changed the rules to allow three characters, one of each. And thanks to Doodlebop for stepping up to be first mate. If you still want that Rocket, Doodle, feel free.

siggy by tranland

Last edited by tranland; 12-08-2010 at 01:25 AM.
Old 12-08-2010, 07:46 PM
Doodlebop Offline

Since we need another rocket...

Name: Alexandra Morrin

Alignment: Rocket Executive

Appearance: Alexandra is slender and not very tall, at just barely 5 feet and 3 inches. She has thick black hair that falls to her waist, and has short bangs that brush her black eyebrows. Her skin is rather pale, and she has sharp black eyes that are constantly analyzing everything around her. She's very petite, and her arms are very thin. Her face is long and thin, and she has high cheekbones. She's not muscular at all.

Alexandra dresses in a black pantsuit with a white coat that falls to the ground over it. White boots peek out from underneath her pants, and the Team Rocket 'R' on the upper left corner of her jacket. Her only jewelry is silver stud earrings, and a matching necklace.
Personality and Background: Alexandra, while not unfriendly, is not exactly friendly, either. She's very businesslike, and probably the best act of friendship you'll get from her is a wintry smile. She isn't needlessly cruel, unlike some of her colleagues, but not above a bit of arm twisting to get what she wants. Her true emotions are unreadable, as she's good at keeping her face cryptic, as well as her voice. Occasionally, she'll take a liking to someone, be that blessing or curse, and will be inclined to keep that person under her watchful eye. She's wary, and is always on the look out for potential enemies. When she finds one, she keeps them close- she's a firm believer in the saying 'keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.' She's somewhat prideful, and vanity is one of her biggest foibles.

She joined the Rockets at age 18, and her life is something of a mystery before that. She's certainly not telling anybody. She was noticed for her leadership techniques and given a promotion around age 20. She resents the Dunsparce for destroying the Rocket's reputation, and she's ready to get it back.
Pokemon: Larly, Female Mawile- Smug and tricky, and enjoys causing trouble.
Doyenne, Nidoqueen- If not particularly intelligent, definitely strong and loyal to Alexandra.
Kadabra- Intelligent and quiet. Has the sense of humor of a brick.
Other: Has a smoking problem. Left handed. And WHOA, THAT ABSOL'S AIRBORNE. *ducks as it flies overhead*

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links
Old 12-09-2010, 04:44 AM
tranland Offline
Amateur Trainer

Ooh, hello again, Alexandra. Accepted. Makes me want to make a Vesper... tempting...

I was about ready to open in the next couple of days, folks, and I had the first post all written out -- but unfortunately my laptop was STOLEN this afternoon, so that, among about a zillion other opuses, will have to be rewritten. Stick around and thanks for your patience!

siggy by tranland