Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 03-05-2011, 10:49 PM
JokesterJesse Offline
I l l u m i n a t i  P r i n c e

Send a message via AIM to JokesterJesse Send a message via MSN to JokesterJesse Send a message via Skype™ to JokesterJesse
Default Re: Individual RP: Jokester Jesse

The mountain ledge we were standing on was now wrecked from walreins powerful earthquake, both me and Anderson had made it out of the situation with minimal damage which was a good thing, but the battlefield on the other hand was in really bad shape. Many large chunks of rocks on the mountain were had broken or cracked causing pillars of steam to spew out from them.

"This battlefield just got a lot more hectic," Anderson explained, "be careful not to hit the steam, and don't use Earthquake again, unless you want to cause a rock slide."

I nodded my head then began to speak. “Yeah I guess I wasn’t thinking,” I chuckled then continued,” Hopefully I can catch this Hippopotas and then we can get the heck out of here!”

I was ready to leave, but not without this Hippopotas I had worked so hard to find.

Hippopotas revealed itself from the earth but was in really bad shape, it had many bruises and scratches caused by the earthquake, it looked as if it was done battling but because of the battlefields damage it had no choice but to attack. Hippopotas opened its giant mouth and lunged forward at Walrien getting ready to bite down on walreins fat body, you could tell by the size of Hippopotas’s mouth that the bite was gonna me a powerful one.

“Oh, I got an idea!” I cheered,” Walrien hippopotas looks a bit thirst, how about quenching its thirst with light surf!”
Water began to form from under Walrien as it built up a small surf while hippopotas ran towards Walrien.
Old 03-10-2011, 10:25 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gokudera-Kun

OOC: You still need to pick a gender, by the way.

Ranger Rusty Anderson
Mt. Deckbi

Forced into a tight corner, Hippopotas had no choice but to fight its way to freedom. It's short legs sped forward, but it was still slowed by the frostbite from Walrein's Ice Beam. Jesse commanded a Surf attack from his whale Pokemon, and Walrein obediently complied. Because their was no water in the immediate vicinity, it was forced to draw water from its own body. It lunged forward, attempting to send a small wave of cool liquid at the Hippo Pokemon.

"Look out!" I yelled, catching something strange in Walrein's path.

The Water/Ice-type Pokemon had stuck its neck out over a steam vent. A surge of searing smoke emerged from a crack in the ground, scalding Walrein's flesh, and causing it to lose control of its attack. Hippopatas used this as an opening to land its Crunch attack. It's large teeth sank into Jesse's Pokemon's neck, crippling it under the intense pressure. To make matters worse, the roaring sand that Hippopatas constantly exhaled clashed with Walrein's body, scraping its flesh with intense force. Hippopatas stepped back, preparing its jaw for another powerful Crunch attack.

Trainer Stats

Name: Jesse
Money: $4000
Bag: 6 Park Balls, 3 Hyper Balls, 5 Super Potions
Remaining Encounters: 13

Pokemon: Gallade(M/Modest/Steadfast)
Walrein(F/Calm/Thick Fat){Out of Ball} - 52.63%
Feraligatr(M/Bold/Torrent)

Current Battle: Jesse's Walrein - 52.63%(Def-1)
Last Used: Surf

vs

Wild Hippopatas(?/Sandstream/Lax) - 59.3%(Speed-1)
Last Used: Crunch
Currently Using: Crunch

Current Encounter: Hippopatas(?/Sandstream/Lax, Speed-1)
MCR: 9,000
Progress: 8,316/9,000

VPP: Giratina, Level100 @ 4,554
Old 03-13-2011, 04:58 PM
JokesterJesse Offline

Send a message via AIM to JokesterJesse Send a message via MSN to JokesterJesse Send a message via Skype™ to JokesterJesse

OOC:female

Walrein began to focus as it called upon all the water from its giant corpulent light blue body, as the skimpy little brown hippo Pokémon plunged forward towards Walrein. After a few seconds Walrein was surrounded by water preparing to unleash its Surf attack. Walrien stuck out its neck as it waited for the right time to unleash the Surf it had been developed.

"Look out!" Anderson screeched, as he observed something strange in walreins path.

Walrein waited a bit longer as Hippopotas made its way toward Walrein; its mouth wide open showing its sharp teeth as it widened its mouth every step preparing to release a strong crunch. Water soon developed from under walreins body, it was ready to use surf, the water that was under Walreins body how now became a wave, the wave was a dark blue with many riffles in the water, and Walrein was in the middle of it its long white shaggy hair moving as the wave moved Walrein was literally surfing the wave. Walrein stuck its neck out trying to control the wave but as the water began to push forward slightly. Walreins neck was still sticking out when a surge of smoke shot out from the side of the mountain and scolded walreins light blue flesh. This caused Walrein to lose its focus causing the water to return to Walreins body. Hippopotas used this as a chance to finally use the move it had been building up; hippopotas quickly made its way to Walrein and managed to sink its large sharp teeth into Walreins blubbery body. Walrein let out a ear piercing scream as hippopotas unclenched is teeth and emitted more sand from its body, which scraped the water/ice types already burnt flesh with intense force. It then quickly backed up preparing to use another move.

“Don’t worry Walrein you’re not that hurt,” I shouted toward my light blue overweight walrus. “Go ahead and try surf again,” I commanded as Walrien shook its head in approval.

Walrein stood by as it began to develop another Surf. Its body shined as it called forth the water in its body again as it began to form another wave from the dark blue water below it. Once again Walrein was lifted to the center of the giant blue wave, the roaring of the water as it crashed down was truly epic.

“Ok Walrein let it go!” I cheered as Walrein carefully inched forward being cautious of its surroundings.

Last edited by JokesterJesse; 03-18-2011 at 12:39 AM.
Old 03-18-2011, 05:15 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Ranger Rusty Anderson
Mt. Deckbi

Jesse cheered on his Pokemon as she launched her attack. The sand from the charging Hippopatas was still flowing violently, inching closer and closer to its intended target. Walrein began expelling the water she had stored in order to launch her Surf attack. This time, she gingerly treaded across the violent terrain, taking a moment to step around the steam vent before launching an attack. Hippopatas did the same, jumping between burning geysers of steam as it picked up speed. Walrein had finally gathered enough liquid to form a large wave of shimmering blue water, which curved and came crashing forward like a tsunami off the coast of Japan. Hippopatas made a desperate leap, hoping to snag Walrein before the giant wave could strike it.

"Okay Walrein let it go!" Jesse yelled, his voice having a hint of anxiety and encouragement.

Her trainer's cries had warmed Walrein's spirit as it began to crest the wave it had created. Hippopatas lost its nerves at the sight of a Walrein fully devoted to the battle at hand. Up til now, the Walrus Pokemon hadn't been performing to the fullness of her abilities. But thanks to Jesse's encouragement, Walrein was firing on all cylinders. As the wave crashed closer and closer, Hippopatas panicked and tried escape the attack, but it couldn't outrun the waves. The water crashed onto its back, sending it sliding towards the end of the crater, writhing in pain. Hippopatas looked severely damaged, but its sand was still flowing strong, scraping across Walrein's body.

Trainer Stats

Walrein(F/Calm/Thick Fat){Out of Ball} - 46.38%

Current Battle: Jesse's Walrein - 46.38%(Def-1)
Last Used: Surf

vs

Wild Hippopatas(F/Sandstream/Lax) - 28.54%(Speed-1)
Last Used: Crunch
Currently Using: Nothing

Current Encounter: Hippopatas(?/Sandstream/Lax, Speed-1)
MCR: 9,000
Progress: 10,631/9,000 Passed!

Last edited by Gokudera-Kun; 03-18-2011 at 05:29 PM.
Old 03-18-2011, 05:56 PM
JokesterJesse Offline

“Nice going Walrein,” I cheered as I shuffled through my backpack in search of a Hyperball.

After seconds I had finally found one, and was ready to catch Hippopotas, I gently threw the ball at the short hippo and awaited the outcome as it sat on the ground wobbling.
Old 03-18-2011, 07:43 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Ranger Rusty Anderson
Mt. Deckbi

The battle had gone on long enough for Jesse. He was ready to catch his Hippopatas and move on. He pulled a Hyper Ball out of his bag of park supplies and threw it at the hippo. The ball rolled on the ground, making several clicks as it struggled to contain the Ground-type. Finally, it rang out with a satisfying chime.

"Congratulations on your capture," I said, retrieving the Hyperball for Jesse, "what do you want to do now?"

Trainer Stats

Caught Pokemon: Hippopatas(F/Sandstream/Lax)

Walrein(F/Calm/Thick Fat){Out of Ball} - 46.38%

Old 03-18-2011, 07:45 PM
JokesterJesse Offline

"Congratulations on your capture," Anderson said, retrieving the Hyperball for Jesse, "what do you want to do now?"

"Im ready to leave. Its past my bedtime." I said seriously.
Old 03-18-2011, 07:47 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Ranger Rusty Anderson
Mt. Deckbi

Jesse seemed ready to leave, and as a Ranger I had not choice but to comply. I led him back down the mountain and called out Dodeka, my Dodrio. I informed it that we would have to return to the lobby, and it carried us back to the park station. I filled out the proper registration and Jesse was free to leave with his new Hippopatas.

"Come back again some time," I said, waving him off.