Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 12-22-2010, 04:12 AM
Rinn Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Rinn Send a message via MSN to Rinn
Default Re: [Team RP] Haloclyst

For the time being, I am stumped on what to post in the Team RP thread. I'll think of something good soon, though.
Old 12-22-2010, 05:51 AM
Windchaser54321 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinn View Post
For the time being, I am stumped on what to post in the Team RP thread. I'll think of something good soon, though.
Yah, this is kind of the way I was feeling all day...minus the "I'll think of something good soon" part, though.

Ideas on what I can do? Assignments, maybe, from the higher-ups who have had more experience with Team RPing? Maybe just some general help for a confused newbie? Please and thank you.

Last edited by Windchaser54321; 12-22-2010 at 05:56 AM.
Old 12-22-2010, 06:24 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

There is always recon to be done on other teams. Simple observation and reporting findings to my character. We do learn through actions of others.

Anyway, we are currently working on our newest facility, that being in Dark Cave. If you really can't think of anything to do, working on the sanctum there is on the list of things to do. Remember, be nice to the Cullen for letting us have that space for now.
Old 12-22-2010, 06:36 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID Saraibre Ryu View Post
There is always recon to be done on other teams. Simple observation and reporting findings to my character. We do learn through actions of others.

Anyway, we are currently working on our newest facility, that being in Dark Cave. If you really can't think of anything to do, working on the sanctum there is on the list of things to do. Remember, be nice to the Cullen for letting us have that space for now.
I have a quick question before I work on my post. By how much does each project go up when we post? I saw some go be 5%, others 2.5%, where does ours fit?

EDIT: Do we already have blueprints for the 'Quad, or is it being designed?

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }

Last edited by Moonlight; 12-22-2010 at 06:42 AM.
Old 12-22-2010, 06:56 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
I have a quick question before I work on my post. By how much does each project go up when we post? I saw some go be 5%, others 2.5%, where does ours fit?

EDIT: Do we already have blueprints for the 'Quad, or is it being designed?
Everyones is going to be a bit different, but we need a basic model to be modified. Basically, my personal idea for any real detail was the front end mimicked a snowmobile, triangular with a huge, oval windshield. Hmm...if you look up 'Wipe Out Pulse' that's the basic frame shape I was thinking of. Triangular and narrow. So, it doesn't really have a real blueprint, just some basic ideas. Not too big, it should be able to carry about four, five people.

For everyone, I made a total of how many posts each project was.

All Terrain Hoverquad, AKA the ATHQ, will be 20 posts, everyone can help with that, and it will go up 5% each post. The Syphon masks will be 2.5 percent each post as we do need some future meltdown site samples. Again, big thing. This will add to research for another big project. So yeah that fits with your numbers well XD

Also, development on the sanctum in Dark Cave, that should be ten posts, so 10% on each one.
Old 12-22-2010, 07:45 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID Saraibre Ryu View Post
Everyones is going to be a bit different, but we need a basic model to be modified. Basically, my personal idea for any real detail was the front end mimicked a snowmobile, triangular with a huge, oval windshield. Hmm...if you look up 'Wipe Out Pulse' that's the basic frame shape I was thinking of. Triangular and narrow. So, it doesn't really have a real blueprint, just some basic ideas. Not too big, it should be able to carry about four, five people.

For everyone, I made a total of how many posts each project was.

All Terrain Hoverquad, AKA the ATHQ, will be 20 posts, everyone can help with that, and it will go up 5% each post. The Syphon masks will be 2.5 percent each post as we do need some future meltdown site samples. Again, big thing. This will add to research for another big project. So yeah that fits with your numbers well XD

Also, development on the sanctum in Dark Cave, that should be ten posts, so 10% on each one.
I looked the at boxart for the game, and those things look awesome. I would, however, suggest making the front curved downward a tad to allow for more visibility, along with making the windsheild a little larger, for the same reason.

LoL, everything is clear as crystal! Thanks ^^

I'll have my post up tommorow, it's kinda late here already ^^'

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 12-22-2010, 08:18 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Make any changes you see that will work. :3

Alrighty, also, you know our legendary targets. I'm just about to post myself. XD
Please reffer to your PM's for the following:

Giratina, you know your job up in Cerulean, as it is Target Mirror. Take as long as you need, just contact Jingka when you're all finally set.

The other target for our PMD style is Project MD. Yeah not the most original acronym but you get the idea. Anyone wants to start working on that as team colab, we want these things done ASAP.

Also, we want to get a eyes and ears on everyone within a region we have a station in. *hinthint* Except the Cullen, as they are watching us.

Note: The ATHQ and the ATQA are two DIFFERENT things.

Last edited by Saraibre Ryu; 12-22-2010 at 08:23 AM.
Old 12-22-2010, 06:16 PM
EmBreon Offline
Killjoy

Send a message via AIM to EmBreon Send a message via MSN to EmBreon

Dang, the RP is going fast. Already 4 pages. @_@ I need to get my behind into gear.

Anyone want a wingman or am I free to wing it?

*Is going to try and make a lot of bird puns*
Old 12-22-2010, 06:59 PM
Giratina Offline

Em, I thought we agreed that Aeryn would be the Doctor's Frankenstein model? ;D Of course, anything you want to do flies with me, 'cause it's your character, but...

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 12-23-2010, 02:01 AM
EmBreon Offline
Killjoy

Send a message via AIM to EmBreon Send a message via MSN to EmBreon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giratina View Post
Em, I thought we agreed that Aeryn would be the Doctor's Frankenstein model? ;D Of course, anything you want to do flies with me, 'cause it's your character, but...
YES!

Dang, I didn't realize it was decided yet. Also didn't notice you even included my bird-chick in his history until just now. This is what I get for being flaky. It's like pulling feathers.

But sweet, I'll get going on my minion franken-duties then! :3 *glomps crazy doctor*
Old 12-23-2010, 03:20 AM
Giratina Offline

The Doctor: /glomped, oh no!

Guh. I can write everything except roleplay posts lately... x_x

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 12-23-2010, 08:11 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Wow...we're gonna have Project MD done by like, next week. Which will be awesome. As soon as it's done, we can capture the target set in the project and be on our way. XD

That way I can have my version of the Nitro Reaper...oh and remember guys, if the Cullen asks for help, give eet to them...though I'm the only one in Johto it seems at this point so...yeah...XD

Giratina...send me analyst reports...I mean Jingka is sitting there on the comp com. XD
Old 12-24-2010, 05:14 PM
Giratina Offline

Aye. I'll have him pick up the pace.

Also, if anyone feels like they want to have their character lurking around Route 111 with Reno, as far as I know she's alone in there. ;D

EDIT: Post up, and stuff sent! If you want the deets, Ryu, tell me, but I figure we knew them anyway and it would kinda spoil it for everyone else. XD

(vpp da)

Last edited by Giratina; 12-24-2010 at 05:38 PM.
Old 12-25-2010, 05:34 AM
Windchaser54321 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Heads up for my Haloclyst peeps, I'm in the mountains for a skiing trip. There's Internet up here, but I probably won't have time to post often.
Old 12-28-2010, 05:40 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Sorry for being absent. Did much things with my family for Christmas.

'Kay peoples, we gotta post summur to get these few projects and things finished.

Last edited by Saraibre Ryu; 12-28-2010 at 07:54 AM.