Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-13-2011, 01:52 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Default Re: {RP} Sonic: Distant Worlds {RP} (Sign ups are open)

"Now that's just rude. I take the extra effort to come out here and terrorize you personally and you're going and making me feel like I'm doing a bad job. Tell me something, does that mantra mumbo-jumbo you so-called heroes spout off something you believe in, or are you just trying to psych me out?" Morgoth mocked, shrugging and revealing the staff. "You see, the thing is, a barrier of light is fine for keeping darkness out, but let's say I cast an actual fire spell? Let's find out," The shadow continued, snapping his fingers and creating a fireball, which he lobbed at the closest thatch roof.

"Wait, don't say it, let me guess. 'You monster! On my honor I can not allow you to get away with such vile acts. En garde, villain.' Or something very similar. Really, I'll never understand why you people have to state the obvious facts of everything. I'll ask again; you guys give up, I'll wipe you all out nice and quick; no dark possession, just quick and painless death. Say, thunderbolt to the brain, instant incineration... Take your pick. And I might recommend putting an ASAP on that; looks like your villagers are being attacked," The monster said, giving a nonchalant wave in the direction of several more monsters that had appeared. "Of course, if you want to fight my contractor's minions, go ahead, I can wait."
Old 01-13-2011, 03:40 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Luna and Nadia

Luna chuckled softly, sprinting after Skye easily, unsheathing her sword and lightly perching it's flat on her shoulder. "Nadia, come on. People are something we both can handle. Just point me to the bad guys." She said, suddenly feeling more capable of helping, and some of her stress lessened and allowed her to keep pondering the feeling of knowing the pale blue hedgehog. She darted up to Skye and sighed. "I know this is probably not the right time, but the feeling will bother me until I figure it out, do you recognize me? Because I could swear I know you from somewhere...did you ever venture to a small town near a forest called Rhea when you were younger?" She asked, and even as she it, something seemed to fall into place in her head. She kept running, but she got the image of a small pale blue hedgehog standing before her, staring at her blankly, eyes burning a hole into her, it felt, and she shivered. Is that him? Why can't I remember clearly? She wondered as Nadia came bouncing behind her.

"I know small healing spells and I'm focused on air magic, but I know other basic spells, where would I be best focused?" The panther called up to them, wanting to be best prepared for the situation at hand. She shivered to herself as the full impact of the dark being in the village, catching bits of conversation. "We need to hurry..." She whimpered, not liking the turn the discussion was taking.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 01-13-2011, 12:28 PM
Doodlebop Offline

((Hey, Metal, did Morgoth not notice the fact that Nova chucked a big heavy ring at his head? xD))

Re/Nimue

Re nodded in agreement. "Right, let's go." He sprinted alongside them, occasionally glancing over his left shoulder to make sure nothing was coming up his blind spot. He blew hair out of his good eye, which promptly fell back in. Exasperated, he shoved it back with his hand.

*You need a haircut.*

No, I don't.

*Yes you do.*

Shut up.

"I know this is probably not the right time, but the feeling will bother me until I figure it out, do you recognize me? Because I could swear I know you from somewhere...did you ever venture to a small town near a forest called Rhea when you were younger?" Luna was talking to Skye. Re stared at her in disbelief.

"Um, could it wait until this is all over?" He jumped lightly over a log. Suddenly he found himself staring at the village. Oh, no. Real fire was on one of the roofs, and it was spreading. Not to mention the shadowy forms moving up and down the town, attacking villagers. "We gotta hurry." He slid down the slope and sprinted towards the village, quickly covering the ground.

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links
Old 01-13-2011, 06:53 PM
GallantlyGlaceon Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to GallantlyGlaceon

Nyx Itzel
~~~~~~~~~~

This is really starting to get boring... Shortly after he had this thought, Nyx's eyes widened in sheer astonishment as a huge, ice dragon rose from the ground. He watched in amazement as it starting fighting the dark fire.

Nyx was so transfixed on the dragon's actions that he barely heard the loud, casual voice that suddenly echoed through the village.

"You see, here's the thing, Smothering, water... yeah, works. On normal fire. What you see here? Not normal fire, nowhere near. Why start a fire that can hurt yourself? Anyways, trying to protect that little town talking to you, old fart and the rest, real cute, ya got spirit. In fact, it's so cute, that I'm gonna make a deal I usually don't. You stop fighting it, and I'll just drop a big blast, boom, you're done. And did I mention this is a limited time offer? As in, it ends in the next ten seconds?"

Nyx snorted. Who's the wise guy spouting this stuff? It's obviously the creator of these powerful fla- His thoughts were cut off as the voice rang out again.

"And that you don't really have a choice but to die? Really, run all you want, as soon as a cloud's over wherever you're at, boom, Morgoth. That's me, I'm a villain, hey how ya doin', and would you look at that, you're out of time already? You know, I was just going to drop a giant explosion on this little hole in the ground, but I think I'll just fill it up with some minions for you instead. As fir saving your village and killing them off, eh, win some lose some. Have fun."

Nyx growled and cursed quietly as large, shadowy monsters started appearing around the village. Morgoth...What a weird name. Why's he trying to destroy this village? Doesn't really seem like he has a grudge against it or anything...You never know, though. Nyx almost immediately sensed a presence behind him and spun around, quickly unsheathing one of his dual blades, Kai, to be exact, as one of Morgoth's monsters slammed a fist that positively oozed with dark magic on it. Surprise attack, eh? Not the best approach. Nyx lunged forward, pushing back the creature and started battling with it, slashing at every opening he could find, although he was still careful to stay back and dodge whenever the opponent tried to hit him. Who knew what that stuff was made out of?
[12:38:20 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH" <---- Yup.
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 01-14-2011, 04:43 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

(FYI, that dragon spell was made of WATER, not ice >.> Doesn't matter now because the dark fire strangled the poor thing to death.)

Skye Silvart

Skye glanced as Luna approached. "I know this is probably not the right time, but the feeling will bother me until I figure it out, do you recognize me? Because I could swear I know you from somewhere...did you ever venture to a small town near a forest called Rhea when you were younger?" He thought for a moment, even as Re mused that it wasn't the proper time for this. He kept thinking, barely hearing Nadia speaking about her spells. It wasn't his place to give orders to her - she knew her magic best, so she would know where it would be most effective.

But, in response to Luna's question..."Yes. I think I did...With Master Shinto. Many things are a blur because of my past. You seem familiar as well, but I am beginning to think all my exposure to dark matter has clouded my memories..." As they burst into the clearing, they passed through the perimeter barrier of light and into the village. Skye immediately launched himself onto a nearby beast, spear cutting through bone as if it was butter and killing it instantly.

Cryo Silvart

Cryo drew on her magic reserves again, spitting out a spout of water onto the fire covering the thatched roof. It went out easily, sputtering before drowning in the torrent, while Shinto gazed calmly at Morgoth in response to the taunting, his amber eyes betraying nothing. "You think you are so smart...But power means little without strategy. Are you doing a good job? It depends on who you are asking." He seemed unimpressed even further on the whole mocking of the code.

"You reduce yourself to mockery, now. Heroes are not black-and-white, and conversely, neither are villains. I have a code of honor, but I do not allow it to cloud my judgment of the situation." He glanced at the staff. "I see you wield Kakon's staff, further cementing my thoughts that you are the one behind the disaster. Power comes at a price..." He glanced over as some new arrivals (and led by his student, not surprisingly) burst onto the scene, and was pleased with how quickly Skye took care of one monster.

"Ah, I see you finally returned. Good to see you in good health, Skye."

The hedgehog glanced over, cutting down another monster, although he had already spotted Morgoth - he made no attempt to attack him, however. "I see, Master Shinto, you are torturing yet another soul - innocent or not - with your lectures?" He glanced at Morgoth. "Sorry, but I am afraid no one is getting corrupted today...As that is what you most likely meant by 'dark possession'. Seeing as destruction is what both states want, I feel it is unnecessary to call the same phenomenon by different names."

Skye shook his head. "Why is it that overlords must have their lackeys fight, and not their selves? Especially when their minions prove to be incompetent and ultimately fail, even if they succeed in one or two missions."

(I made Skye a little too sassy...He's not cocky though. Just pointing out what he thinks XD From now on, I'll have a single post...As in, not split up for the two characters)
Old 01-14-2011, 03:46 PM
Doodlebop Offline

((Nova's post will wait until Metal responds.))

Re/Nimue

Re quickly went through the light shield. There was a brief tingling sensation before he passed through. Breathing fast, he quickly assessed the situation. Well, this was no good. The monsters seemed to vary in size and strength... Brain strength was probably about the same, though. He concealed a grin. Nimue, please tell me I can beat these guys up.

*Go for it.*

Re pulled a knife from his belt and weighed it in his hand. Small, sharp, light, but with a long blade. Okay, lets see... He darted around a bigger one and sprang up and grabbed onto it's back. It gave a roar and tried to shake him off, but he held on, repositioned his grip on the knife and stabbed it in what would have been the base of the creatures neck. It froze, then began to fall backwards. Re quickly extracted the knife, scrambled over his shoulder and jumped off. That was too close for comfort, he thought.

*Be careful, Re.*

Don't have to tell me twice.

Xenon

How peculiar.

Xenon scanned the distant village. Lots of dark creatures there, and a lot of panicked villagers... Ooh, this meant opportunities! He could go in there and bash up some monsters, and who would blame him if some villagers died in the crossfire. It would be terribly sad, of course. Poor villagers, poor Xenon who would now be tormented by what he had done... Or maybe not. And he would be gone before they could figure out that it wasn't an accident. He grinned widely and produced his axe, and blinked at the bloodstains. On second thought... He put it back and yanked out twin swords. There we go. He quickly ran towards the village.

Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
My Links

Last edited by Doodlebop; 01-14-2011 at 03:51 PM.
Old 01-14-2011, 08:26 PM
Winter Offline

Luna and Nadia

"I see," Luna murmured as she burst into the clearing, making a straight shot for the nearest beast and dispatching it with a quick swing if her massive sword. She blinked as a spear of air streaked past her head, whipping her hair against the side of her face with enough force that it stung. She watched as it impaled another beast making it's way towards her, it fell, clutching it's stomach. "Nice shot, Nadia!" She called, turning in time to see another smaller monster going for her rather quickly. "Behind you!" She shouted, Nadia turned and swiped her staff through the air so that the tip of the crystal on the staff caught it and sliced a clean gash across the creature's body. Nadia gave a war cry and stabbed it with a motion of finality, a wave of air emitted from the tip slicing the creature in half.

"Got it!" She called, Luna nodded and turned to finish off the monster Nadia had downed with the spear of air. She blinked and suddenly the monster heaved itself up, hole in it's middle quickly closing. Crap! Healing! She realized, darting towards it and slashing it's midsection one way, then diagonally up on the second swing, both hands firmly gripping her sword to give herself the maximum amount of force she could. She ducked as she heard a rapidly approaching air disturbance, and another spear of air flew over her head, smashing through the creature's forehead. This time it fell to the ground and did not get up.

Old 01-16-2011, 01:18 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"Well, now you're saying that like this is a serious attempt to destroy your village," Morgoth replied, disappearing from view just in time to avoid whatever attacks had been thrown at him. What happened next was a blur; a massive explosion of black fire directly in the center of the village, quickly spreading to the nearby huts. "I know magic the likes of which you clowns can't match up to. I'm destroying your village for my own entertainment; waiting for my contractor's darkness to take over everything gets kind of boring some times, if you catch my drift." The light of the flames now made the shadowy creature stand out somewhat clearly. A darker shape against the purplish flames, staff in hand.

"Try putting that one out with water."
Old 01-16-2011, 11:35 PM
Doodlebop Offline

Nova Rowling

Nova winced as he vanished and the ring flew harmlessly away. Great, and now she couldn't get at it easily. She dropped back out of sight, out of the way. She had to figure out a way to get the ring back... And get that guy to go die in a deep, dank pit. Gah, he was irritating. She had never met someone that was begging so hard for a punch in the nose.

Suddenly, there was an explosion of light- or was it darkness? as suddenly a blast of shadowy flame lit the house she was next to. She fell back, feeling her body hit the hard ground, and almost bounce pathetically off it. Nova could faintly hear the creature's sardonic, mocking voice say "Try putting that one out with water." It was hard to hear, though, over the sound of her scream.

Re/Nimue

Re jumped back as a -was that gold? ring hit the building behind him. What the...? He was immediately distracted by an explosion of flames and a girl's scream. He turned and looked for the source, but was immediately distracted by a gigantic monster. "Do you guys ever quit?" He shouted the words as he lunged forward, sending a blast of magic at it that knocked it aside. Assessing the situation quickly (crap, we're all going to hell) he ran towards one of the flaming buildings. He desperately hit it with a spurt of white magic. It was pitiful. If only he had been trained.... Nimue!

*I'm trying!* She sounded desperate. *Okay, try it now!*

What immediately followed was an explosion of white which Re assumed he had done, because it came out of his hand. He fell backwards head over heels. White spots danced in front of his good eye, and everything seemed fuzzy. I'm not going blind in this eye, too, am I? He could not see the affect of his spell, only knew he felt horribly tired.

My Links
Old 01-17-2011, 06:52 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

(Really quick - gotta go to bed. Wasn't on yesterday because internet was out. And Metal, keep an eye on how powerful Morgoth is...I don't want him getting any stronger than he is now, at least not until more orbs are destroyed. Which will be difficult, mind you.)

Skye and Cryo Silvart

Shinto sighed, glancing at Blitz. "Blitz, forget the barrier. Take care of this fire." The Shinolf gave a gruff "huff", turning around and aiming - but before he could even take down the perimeter barrier, a blast of light magic completely vanquished the dark fire on the hut, and the one who had been responsible - a snow leopard - was sitting dazed on the ground. "Or...Not. I suppose that will work as well." Shinto was surprised, obviously, but he could only shake his head a little. "Always trying to show off! Kids these days. Using more energy then it is worth."

As Skye was also blinded by this light - his sensitive eyes making it extremely painful - he caught himself from falling, smacking his blade into the side of a monster's head and sending it toppling over stunned. But even more pressing was the scream he had heard, and blind as he may have been, his hearing was more than enough to lead him to the source. He put up a barrier of light around himself and Nova (although he didn't know it was her at the moment) and the barrier was a little big, as he couldn't judge distance well right now.

"Are you okay? What happened? I am afraid that burst of light has blinded me right now, so if we have met before, I apologize..." He winced a little bit as that same monster, he was sure, slashed at the barrier, but Skye's will made it so that it would not falter. Any gashes on the pink translucent bubble healed instantly, and the monster was harming itself just by hitting the light energy...Although it too was healing just as quickly. And Skye couldn't use his spear either, exposing perhaps the one fatal flaw of the Spear of Herutsu;

It either served as a weapon or shield. Not both.

Aaaaand...Maybe standing next to a thatched hut that had previously been on fire wasn't the best idea. Although, if more dark fire was shot at it, his shield would block it. Even if Morgoth attacked them directly, with the spear or his own power, Skye was confident it would not fall. He had to be - it derived most of its strength from his will. It it faltered, the barrier would as well...And he'd rather not get a dose of dark magic - or matter - in any case.
Old 01-17-2011, 12:51 PM
Doodlebop Offline

Re/Nimue

Re groaned as he propped himself up on one arm, clutching his head with his free hand. His head was pounding, he was seeing stars, and every sound seemed magnified. As soon as this is all over, I'm getting trained.

*Re, you know it won't work. Your particular brand of magic is so rare-*

Re thought something rude. Nimue zapped him and he yelled, hitting the ground again. Unbeknownst to him, A monster was looming overhead. Not to Nimue, though.

*Re, move it.* The command was delivered in such a threatening voice that Re actually forced himself to his feet and started to walk. Wasn't good enough. *RUN!* Re growled and ran out of the way of a slow but powerful punch.

*Okay, good. Go the left- that's your right- and duck. Okay, go right- straight- speed up!* Anyone who was watching Re stumble through the village, clenching his eyes and miraculously not getting his brains blown out by every which monster that came his way probably thought he was very lucky- or that something else was up.

Nimue, I can't keep this up much longer...

*Re, you have to,* she said desperately. *DUCK!* Re lost his balance and toppled.

*Okay... fine... go left...* Re pulled himself to the left and though he did not know it, was now laying on the threshold of a hut. *Wait till you recover than get back out there.*

Do I have to?

Nova Rowling

Fire. So much fire. the smoke filled her eyes, nostrils, ears, and seemed to smother Nova. She couldn't see, couldn't think, only knew the dark smog, and the flickering black flames, too close too her. It was too close. Someone make it stop, make it stop... Nova curled up on the ground, trembling, eyes shut, ears flattened firmly against her skull. Some voice in the back of her head was screaming at her to get up, and run away, but she couldn't. She just wanted it to stop...

Behind her there was a flash of light. Nova did not move. She heard footsteps run against the ground, and then, sort of another flash, though this one was less obnoxious. "Are you okay? What happened? I am afraid that burst of light has blinded me right now, so if we have met before, I apologize..."

The voice was enough to stir Nova from her sort of stupor. It sounded familiar... That was... the blue hedgehog... his name... name... Silvart. She forced herself to sit up. The smoke was slowly clearing. She shook her head and forced herself to speak. "Silvart...?" It was more a croak than anything else. She stood up and focused on the scene. There was sort of a pink translucent bubble surrounding them, and a monster was banging up against it. Skye's eyes seemed unfocused. Blinded? Oh, that light... The fire's gone! A great weight seemed to lift off her chest.

"It's me, Silvart," she muttered. "Nova. I'm fine. Fire..." Scared. No, she wouldn't say that. "...Surprised me," she finished lamely. She was glad that he had not seen her in her petrified, huddled mass.

My Links
Old 01-17-2011, 11:21 PM
Winter Offline

Luna and Nadia

Luna and Nadia cringed both cringed at the sound of Nova's scream, and Luna understood why as she looked up--the roofs of the huts were on fire now, and part of Luna started to panic, but she shoved the distress down, as she was needed to at least try to kill the monsters. "Dangit!" She yelled as she turned her head to find the nearest monster when Nadia felt the magic welling up from Re.

"Luna, close your eyes!" The panther shouted in warning about a second before Re released a bright flash of light that Luna could tell had been released even with her eyes closed, as it bleached the colors inside her eyelids white. She opened her eyes shortly after and began looking for something to kill and to make sure the others were okay. "I'm going after Re--he didn't look very good." Nadia called, Luna nodded and took off to find others.

She found a monster banging away a a pink shield the protected Skye and another fox, it seemed neither was looking at taking the thing out at the moment, so why not? She kept quiet as she moved all the way around to get a full shot at the creature's back, it's attention was more focused on those inside the pink shield then those outside of it, she smiled grimly as she ran up behind it, and slashed. "Hey, your attention should be on the ones not protected by barriers." She taunted, though it was more to herself than the monster, she'd used enough force to behead the thing in anger and frustration formed from her panic over the fire. Seeing as the monster was finished, and tilted her head, looking at the bubble. "You two alright in there?" She asked.

Meanwhile Nadia had managed to duck and stab her way to Re. Unfortunately there were plenty of monsters after her when she reached the leopard. The panther sighed and banged the foot of her staff on the ground before tilting it forward and making a sweeping motion with the thing, looking almost delighted as the monsters after her all were suddenly knocked off their feet and into each other. "Re? Re, are you okay? I mean, you look bad, but things aren't always as bad as they seem..." Nadia spoke nervously, worried at this point something bad was going to happen, well, something worse than everything else that had gone on so far.

Old 01-18-2011, 12:49 AM
Doodlebop Offline

Nova Rowling

Nova frowned. Another fox was sneaking up behind the monster, footsteps inaudible on the ground. She seemed taller, older than Nova, and tougher. Oh, and the fact that she was swinging the biggest sword Nova had ever seen didn't hurt. She felled the monster instantly, taunting, "hey, your attention should be on the ones not protected by barriers." Nova had to smile slightly. The white-furred fox focused on them, blue eyes critical. "You two alright in there?"

"Totally shipshape," Nova responded, arching an eyebrow as she uttered this dry remark. She pinched Skye lightly on the arm. "Hey, Silvart. Eyes any better? A knight in shining armor has rescued us."

Re/Nimue

Re stirred somewhat as he heard footsteps and a banging on the ground, then a sudden ka-thud. Well, a collection of ka-thuds, really. He lifted one head to see the panther girl from earlier. Her brow was knit with worry. "Re? Re, are you okay? I mean, you look bad, but things aren't always as bad as they seem..."

*Re, she's worried. Calm her.*

Yada, yada... With a heroic effort, Re forced himself to sit up. He could see now, but his head was still pounding. "Yeah, I'll be fine," he said, wishing that annoying ringing noise would go away. "Overexerted myself. Not too good on controlling magic. But hey," he said, giving her a slight grin, "not too bad for a rookie, huh?"

((Sorry for shortness. gtg.))

((EDIT: Oh, it probably should be noted that someone who could sense magic could probably sense something is off about Re. Like they could tell he has some enchantment, but they wouldn't be able to tell what.))

My Links

Last edited by Doodlebop; 01-18-2011 at 01:27 PM.
Old 01-23-2011, 01:24 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"...Whoops. Would you look at the time? Lucky you, you get to keep what's left of your village and try to stop me elsewhere, too. Be glad I'm such a nice bad guy..." Morgoth taunted, slipping into the shadows and disappearing. Why he left quickly became apparent; the sun was rising, and being plainly visible would have made it easy for them to get in the hits required to take him out. Not an ideal situation.

Void of Darkness

"That went well," Morgoth commented, slotting the staff in to a rack on the wall. It was plenty dark here, and the light was of an enchanted sort that wouldn't bother him, though his thin, humanoid frame was visible now. Well?! You imbecile; letting those fools live could bring more trouble than you know!

"That would be your problem, not mine. I can't exactly die, and you're stuck in a metal rod. Hey, I'm helping you out, be happy; I doubt anyone else is vying for the end of the world as they know it for a species of shadows that should be on the endangered species list," The shadow replied, taking to floating in the air with his arms crossed. His eyes were closed, but they now just formed two yellow lines instead of yellow circles. "Hey new guy, pull yourself back together yet?"
Old 01-24-2011, 01:39 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Skye and Cryo Silvart

Skye was relieved when the pressure on his shield disappeared (and after Nova had assured him she was all right). The voice that asked him if he was all right came from...What was it...Luna? Yes, I believe that was her name. Sensing the danger was gone for the moment - although there were some remaining beasts to take out - he allowed the shield to drop, although he nearly jumped when Nova pinched him.

"Hey, Silvart. Eyes any better? A knight in shining armor has rescued us."

"I am well aware we have been rescued, Nova." Skye responded, although he shook his head. "And I am afraid not. My eyes are sharper than most, so it will take some time for my eyesight to return. Perhaps a day, if lucky." He kept his eyes closed, as there was no use exposing them to danger...Especially since he had to rely on touch and hearing. "What of the village? How is it faring?"

(Blarg. Not proud of this post. And FYI - if that was me instead of Skye, I would've forgotten everyone's names already XD)