Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 04-27-2011, 03:21 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: {RP} Sonic: Distant Worlds {RP} (Ignore the low rating; people like to fool with

(Lol Doodle. Sara is such a nut - I love her XD)

Skye Silvart

“Ah, yer setting out, are ye?” Sage asked Skye, after he had stated he needed to leave soon. Tywyn fluttered off, quickly stating that they hadn't come from the East for any reason other than to "fix things" as it was. “Would that be it then?” Sage grinned. “How’d it be if we joined ye? As I said before, we came back here lookin’ for those orbs that’s been talked about, but have no real idea where to be startin’.”

"But Sage, I don't really think..." Etel was hissing slightly, nervousness clearly written on her face. Skye found it somewhat amusing how Sage pushed her all the time, yet was saddened by how her fear was almost crippling.

“Even if he was to decline, wasn’t I just thinkin’ it’d be a good idea to ask if we could go back to the village for the night? We know well enough what it’s like out ‘ere after dark.” The raccoon had picked up their things, eying Etel as he spoke.

She relented, bowing although she was terribly tense. “Would ye mind us spending the night? We’d be beholden to yer hospitality.”

Skye returned the bow with an elegant flourish, although it was not because Etel was a princess - he had simply been trained to always be courteous. "Of course you may come. I would be no better than the deformed creatures that spawn from the dark matter if I turned you away." Although considering I murdered my grandfather and brother, I suppose being courteous no longer matters...

"Well, then, I certainly hope mine stop lazing around. I'm thinking I'll need some non-hidden talents soon what with all that's been happening lately." He glanced at Nova, who had placed her hands on her hip. Skye couldn't help but chuckle, when she added on more words. "Afraid I'm gonna have to make the same requests, Silvart. Can't have you tromping off into the wilderness by yourself and being gored by a wild boar or something crazy like that, can we?" Nova paused. "Also... If I have to go much longer without at least sitting down, I think I'll just keel over. Which would solve my problem, but probably create quite a few new ones."

"You will discover you talents soon enough, Nova. As for gored...I doubt that. I successfully killed a creature corrupted by dark matter when I was only nine...And it was not a small creature either." His last words ended with an ominous, pained tone which caused him to glance away. Why did I bring that up? My past...It always plagues me! "But...If you do collapse, I can carry you back." He added on hastily, turning around and beginning to walk into the brush. "Follow me."

(Oh yeah, Skye just had a dark moment XD I already know he is going to get pestered about what happened. Pester away - you may get him to display some of his temper! XD)
Old 04-28-2011, 12:10 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: {RP} Sonic: Distant Worlds {RP} (Ignore the low rating; people like to fool with

Sola

Sola laughed at Sara. "Who said I was supposed to know? Master Kakon only tells me things when he feels it is necessary, and that was not something he deemed necessary. It's a bit obvious who he thinks it is necessary to tell--you're the one holding the staff, aren't you, Miss Duchess Sara Cynbal of Everlat the Third?" the red fox pointed out almost smugly. She didn't care she didn't know the location of the orbs in the slightest, so long as she was led to the place so she could do some destroying. "Why don't you ask Master Kakon?" She suggested, wondering how the moody squirrel would react ot the suggestion.

Luna and Nadia

Luna had been about to ask about herself and Nadia staying in the village as well as the fact it seemed most of the group was headed for the same goal when Skye made a comment about killing something corrupted when he was nine, and she detected the sour note in his voice the Cloud had so often told her he'd heard in her own. Something had happened to him when he'd killed whatever it was, and it had hurt him. she glanced at Nadia. "Stay back with the others, I want to talk to Skye about something real quick, I'll be back a a moment or two." She assured, darting quickly off into the brush after him before anyone else got the chance to follow. She jogged up until she was beside the hedgehog and sighed. "I've only got a moment to say this before the others follow, but, we all have our problems with them past. If you ever want to talk, I'll share mine, too." She whispered softly before falling back with the others.

"Not all abilities are impressive, Nova. I'm just a girl with a memory for spells." Nadia was saying to Nova cheerfully, and Luna jumped right in.

"Mine's simply the ability to swing a large sword around without getting tired easily--but it's more inherited and trained than a real hidden talent. My dad was bound and determined to have a child inherit his weapon choice, boy or not. Obviously he didn't get a boy--he got two girls, six years apart, so I was kinda the default choice." She said brightly, leaving ou the fact her father and said sister were no longer living.

OOC: I lol at Sola sooo hard, she like making everyone mad! And you wanted to know when it started, Grassy, there you go. Not intentional, but still... :)

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 04-29-2011, 03:28 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Etel and Sage

Skye graciously permitted them to stay the night in his village, Etel and Sage both thanking him. Nova also asked permission to stay in the village and to accompany Skye on his journey. Etel was a bit unsure if the hedgehog had accepted Sage’s offer to join in his journey, or had simply granted their request to stay the night. While she was trying to decide, Nova was saying something about being tired.

“If I have to go much longer without at least sitting down, I think I’ll just keel over. Which would solve my problem, but probably create quite a few new ones,” she said with a forced smile.

The hedgehog responded first to Nova’s comment about her skills. “You will discover your talents soon enough, Nova. As for gored...I doubt that. I successfully killed a creature corrupted by dark matter when I was only nine...And it was not a small creature either.”

Etel thought he had said that rather sullenly, as if it were a bad thing. Granted, she considered it a bad thing that anyone had to fight them at all. Sage and Tywyn glanced at each other. They had both heard the pain in that last statement, or in Tywyn’s case, felt rather. Skye however seemed to want to move on, quickly saying that he would carry Nova if she was unable to walk back before beckoning everyone to follow. Luna whispered something to her friend before darting after Skye. Etel did not seem to notice. The red panda had begun arguing with Sage about being able to carry one of the supply bags, to which he only grinned and held it out of reach, saying she needed to rest her shoulder while they followed the hedgehog.

Nadia was talking cheerfully. “Not all abilities are impressive, Nova. I’m just a girl with a memory for spells.”

Luna had returned to walking beside Nadia and added that her ability was being able to use a large sword, though she did not consider it a given talent. “My dad was bound and determined to have a child inherit his weapon choice, boy or not.”

Not really hearing the rest, Etel’s attention had snapped around to the white fox. “Your father actually wanted you to train?”

Sage chuckled. “She’ll not really be th’ exception t’ any rule. As yer not either.”

Etel continued in silence, staring at the ground in front of her as she walked. She knew that there were many families who allowed their girls to train in martial arts, but it still seemed to shock her to find there were those who actually encouraged it. After growing up under the strict rules of her parents, trying to cultivate the perfect court maiden, it had been difficult for her to realize that there were other ways of being raised.

Tywyn had flitted on ahead after Luna was walking back with Nadia. “Hiya.” He began flying backwards in front of Skye. A feat he was rather proud of since it took a long time to master not having wings of the insect or hummingbird variety. He tilted his head at the hedgehog. “What’s your village like? Is it big? I didn’t think there were any large villages around here, so I’m gonna guess no. I can feel magic on you, a little bit. What kind can you use? I can use all kinds of magic. It took a long time to learn, just don’t ask how long.” He tittered as if it were a huge secret. He then looked back past Skye and shook his head. “Tut tut. Etel’s getting melancholy again,” he said, hinting that he had sensed the red panda’s feelings. Tywyn smiled and asked his opinion. “Guess I’ll have to cheer her up, huh?”

Truthfully, he had wanted to ask Skye immediately about the troubled expression he had felt. But the hedgehog seemed so stressed by it he had walked away from his own comment. Plus, the little griffkin could not stand for anyone to be in a bad mood when they did not need to be. So, he chose to try diverting the hedgehog’s attention. He could always ask later if they were going to end up on the same objective. For the moment, he only hinted at being able to sense another’s feelings. He was closer to Etel, so the feelings were strong enough that he could almost pinpoint what was wrong. Having just met everyone else, their feelings were fainter, even Sage was not as strong to him. Whether Skye would understand or be accepting of the fact was an issue he waited to discover.

OOC: I'll leave the troubled-past inquiries to Luna for now. Tywyn's just being curious at the moment. ^^
Old 05-03-2011, 01:01 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Skye Silvart

As Skye led them away, he was surprised when Luna suddenly darted up beside him. "I've only got a moment to say this before the others follow, but, we all have our problems with our past. If you ever want to talk, I'll share mine, too." After whispering that, she dropped back and began talking with Nova and Nadia. In the next instant, Tywyn was flying directly in front of his face, and backwards, no less! The little griffkin launched a barrage of questions from his beak.

“Hiya. What’s your village like? Is it big? I didn’t think there were any large villages around here, so I’m gonna guess no. I can feel magic on you, a little bit. What kind can you use? I can use all kinds of magic. It took a long time to learn, just don’t ask how long.” Twywyn tittered, acting as if it were a huge secret. He then looked back past Skye and shook his head. “Tut tut. Etel’s getting melancholy again,” he said before smiling and asking his opinion. “Guess I’ll have to cheer her up, huh?”

Skye ran the questions through his head before answering. "It is a small village, yes, and growing smaller do to the dark matter. I have some magic capabilities; I know some spells of water, earth, and fire." He glanced at Etel as well. "Oh? And how do you know that, Tywyn?" He questioned, curious. For the moment, the griffkin's plan of distracting him from his memories had worked.

The village was coming in sight too, and he was relieved to see that nothing had happened in his short absence. Cryo and Blitz were waiting patiently, the former grinning. "Dad! You took your time getting back! I was going to look for you, but Blitz wouldn't let me!" The Shinolf grinned a little, acting innocent.

(Not a lot in the village right now - just getting to it)
Old 05-07-2011, 12:56 PM
Doodlebop Offline

Nova Rowling

"You will discover you talents soon enough, Nova. As for gored...I doubt that. I successfully killed a creature corrupted by dark matter when I was only nine...And it was not a small creature either." Skye glanced away. Nova frowned. Clearly that was a touchy subject. But why? But then he said something else that distracted her. "But...If you do collapse, I can carry you back." He turned and walked into the brush. "Follow me."

Ahh, geez.

She hadn't given that impression, had she? She had. Darnit! What was wrong with her lately! She didn't need to be carried. She was so hopeless. While struggling for the proper words to express her... She didn't even know what she was trying to express. Embarrassment? She realized everyone else was already gone. She raced after them, hoping they wouldn't notice the inside of her ears were flushed bright red from embarrassment.

They arrived, and Cryo eagerly greeted them. Re was hanging back a bit. To make herself feel better, Nova made a face at him. He looked annoyed but did nothing. That's disappointing...

Sara

She laughed at her. Laughed at her. "Who said I was supposed to know? Master Kakon only tells me things when he feels it is necessary, and that was not something he deemed necessary. It's a bit obvious who he thinks it is necessary to tell--you're the one holding the staff, aren't you, Miss Duchess Sara Cynbal of Everlat the Third?" She sounded extremely smug. "Why don't you ask Master Kakon?"

Little bits of magic were trickling out of the staff, barely restrained by Kakon. Sara now had every intent to turn her into a peculiarly shaped smudge on the ground. After a long involved conversation- well, it seemed long to Sara, anyway- Sara finally managed to calm herself. Well, relatively. "Of course," she said through clenched teeth. She silently asked the voice in the staff- Kakon- where the orb was located.

A picture appeared in her mind. A mountain? No... There was smoke coming out of the top. A volcano. Sara twitched. Opened her mouth to speak, closed it. She twitched again.

"A volcano," she finally snarled.

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links
Old 05-07-2011, 05:43 PM
Winter Offline

OOC: Sorry for lateness, allergies are killing me and so I've been in bed a LOT... Of course, Black is appreciating the love it's getting, but the RPs I'm in...not so much.

Luna and Nadia

Luna laughed at Etel's apparent shock that her father had wanted her to train in fighting. "Had to make a living somehow, and I never was the kind who had patience for simple housework or worrying my tail off over a man who spent his days adventuring. I was the second mother of most of the younger kids back home, but that was as far as my "womanly" qualities extended. I was actually one of the better swordsmanship students in Rhea, everyone got a kick outta me and Isaac sparring publicly." She grinned at the memories of sparring with Issac, the kids watching, adults, cheering for one side or another, except for that last time... Luna blinked and shook her head. "It...it wasn't easy, mind you, and it took forever, especially with the fact you were supposed to train with swords in growing weights and sizes, then there was the fact of having to figure out the last bit of training on my own--" Luna stopped abruptly and shook her head again.

"You okay?" Nadia asked softly, Luna nodded quietly.

"Memories." She replied quietly, and Nadia was hit with her own.

"She always seemed furious with herself when she didn't get it right. You see, her weapon isn't one easy to find a master for, and at her age, they wouldn't let her leave the village, but the training had already ruined her balance with normal swords. The weight didn't agree with her when she knew she was meant to fight with something heavier. She had to figure everything out by herself because she had no master to train under, and that sword of hers--it took her forever to convince Gareth to forge it for her, but he made it a work of art. Her whole life since she got here has basically been a fight uphill, Nadia. Leave her alone about the sword." Cloud had warned her when a younger Luna had simply started ignoring her when the young panther had begun to shoot her a barrage of questions. She didn't have time to make up excuses or explain as the village came into sight, and they were greeted by Cryo.

"Ah, there was a little er...problem." Luna said, suddenly cheerful again, shooting a glance at Etel. "And Sage's friend was a bit shy."

Sola

Sola nodded thoughtfully, and then pressed for more. "Didn't exactly study geography, and if I did, I don't remember it. Ask him where." She said simply, shrugging. She could fell the magic the squirrel kept trying to use on her, however, Sola knew that even if she tried, the spell wouldn't hit her, be it that she evaded or simply used a counterspell. "Interesting adventure, though." She said, tugging at the bracelet around her wrist.

Old 05-10-2011, 04:43 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Etel and Sage

Tywyn did not reply to Skye’s comment about the village growing smaller. He understood what the hedgehog meant by it being due to the dark matter. Everywhere that there was a strong presence of darkness...there was death as well. Instead, the griffkin nodded when he heard what magic Skye was capable of.

“It’s always good to be well-rounded in spells if you’re able. The same goes with any kinda knowledge. You shouldn’t focus on one thing or you’ll be in trouble when it comes to everything else.” He nodded, agreeing with himself again. Then he grinned at the hedgehog’s question. “I can sense a lot of things. The feelings around me are one of those things. It’s much stronger with Etel, cause I’m linked to her. Y’know, it’s been a long time since I had someone to make a connection. I’ve had to avoid people so much anymore.” He stuck his little tongue out in annoyance at this last fact before giggling. “But, I’m not worried bout you all. Sage is a great judge of others.”

“Had to make a living somehow,” Luna said with a laugh, “and I never was the kind who had patience for simple housework or worrying my tail off over a man who spent his days adventuring.”

Etel was listening to the fox, thinking about herself. She had never had to worry about anything like that. Of course...she had never had the chance to find out either. Etel had to hide her training from everyone and may not have ever advanced at all if it were not for Sage. Luna sounded as if she had some trouble with training herself as she stopped talking about it rather quickly. Etel opened her mouth to ask, but immediately closed it again. I shouldn’t ask about that. Why am I even trying? They would not be around each other very long anyway, would they?

As they left the trees, the village could be seen nearby. A young, icy blue crocodile was waiting for them along with a creature they had not encountered before. Sage thought that it was a Shinolf, though he had never seen one, only heard of them from one of the palace instructors.

“Dad!” the young crocodile called excitedly. “You took your time getting back! I was going to look for you, but Blitz wouldn’t let me!” The creature beside her seemed to grin at the comment.

Luna spoke up to justify the time they took. “Ah, there was a little er...problem. And Sage’s friend was a bit shy.”

Etel shot a glare at the raccoon beside her who chuckled at the comment, then looked away with a slight blush. “It was not my fault,” she said quietly. She was trying to get past her surprise at hearing the hedgehog had an adoptive daughter. I wonder how that came to be.

Tywyn meanwhile was fluttering beside Skye, watching the Shinolf. “Been a while since I ran into one your kind. Though it’s been a while since I’ve been in this area too.” He seemed to realize how close they were to the village and gave a sheepish grin. “Oops. ‘Scuse me.”

He swerved around, flying to Etel. As he did so though, a red glimmer started at his head and traveled down his body. It was gone by the time he landed on the red panda’s shoulder and his wings disappeared as they were folded against him. He now looked like an unusual copper-colored cat with narrow, tufted ears and a short tail. For him, it was a matter of security.

Sage shrugged and gave a short explanation. “He says it’s to stay safe ‘round most people. Etel’s just happy he’s not drawin’ attention.” He chuckled then glanced at Nova. “An’ y’know, it isn’t nice to be makin’ faces at others.”

While it made Tywyn snicker, Etel gave a slight roll of her eyes. Sage only winked at the panda, making it obvious that he was enjoying himself immensely.

OOC: Not short, but feels blah. xP
Grassy, if you want to let Blitz to say something, Tywyn'll understand him. You don't have to make whole conversations or anything, just if you wanna throw a comment out or something. ^^'
Old 05-16-2011, 12:28 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

(Short, but eh.)

Skye and Cryo Silvart

Twywyn nodded. “It’s always good to be well-rounded in spells if you’re able. The same goes with any kinda knowledge. You shouldn’t focus on one thing or you’ll be in trouble when it comes to everything else.” He nodded to himself. “I can sense a lot of things. The feelings around me are one of those things. It’s much stronger with Etel, cause I’m linked to her. Y’know, it’s been a long time since I had someone to make a connection. I’ve had to avoid people so much anymore.” He stuck his tongue out in annoyance before giggling. “But, I’m not worried bout you all. Sage is a great judge of others.”

Skye grinned a little. "Yes, that is very true. Knowledge is important...But one must be sure not to be consumed by it as well." He thought for a moment. "You can sense feelings? Interesting...That is a rare talent." Before Cryo could notice him, Tywyn hopped onto Etel's shoulder, form shimmering into that of an unusual cat. Sage quickly informed them that it was to stay safe, before reprimanding Nova for her behavior.

"Ah, there was a little er...problem," Luna said to Cryo, "and Sage's friend was a bit shy."

Cryo grinned once more. "Oh, well, you're back now!" She did a little spin, spouting a plume of icy breath from her mouth in her excitement before practically tackling her adoptive father. Skye himself barely managed to stay standing. "I'm just so happy! I was getting really worried...I mean, with the attack and everything I thought..."

"Now now," Skye spoke soothingly, "I am here now, and nothing happened." He glanced at the Sage, Etel, and Tywyn. "This is my daughter, Cryo." She grinned and waved. "There are enough abandoned houses here for you to use, but you will need to pair up in groups of two or perhaps three in order for there to be enough. I hope that will be acceptable?"

Blitz glanced over at Tywyn with a yawn. <My kind isn't around this area anymore. They either were killed, fled the darkness, or were consumed by it.> He answered calmly, flicking his tail. He craned his head forward so Skye could scratch behind his ears.

Last edited by Grassy_Aggron; 05-20-2011 at 09:56 PM.
Old 05-23-2011, 01:07 PM
Doodlebop Offline

Nova Rowling and Re

Nova vaguely registered that Tywyn had turned into some kind of copper-colored cat. She glanced over at him. A little odd looking, but no one would think twice after looking at it. Sage shrugged and said, “he says it’s to stay safe ‘round most people. Etel’s just happy he’s not drawin’ attention.” He laughed softly and looked at Nova. “An’ y’know, it isn’t nice to be makin’ faces at others.”

Nova was a little surprised he had noticed, but managed to retort, "I've never been particularly concerned with being nice."

"Think we've noticed that," Re muttered, crossing his arms. Nova considered responding, then decided that getting in a long involved argument with Re wasn't desirable right now.

Cryo was chattering incessantly to her adoptive father. Skye managed to soothe her jittered nerves by saying, "now now, I am here now, and nothing happened." He glanced up at the newcomers. "This is my daughter, Cryo." She grinned and waved. "There are enough abandoned houses here for you to use, but you will need to pair up in groups of two or perhaps three in order for there to be enough. I hope that will be acceptable?"

"I'm fine with it," Nova put in.

Sara

The fox seemed to take it in stride, only nodding. "Didn't exactly study geography, and if I did, I don't remember it. Ask him where."

Sara ground her teeth, but did as she said. A map came up in her mind. It was rather far. How would they get there? She was not walking all that way. And... What? Oh.

She had never done this before, and she sincerely hoped she would do it right. If the squirrel laughed at her again... She pointed her staff and dark matter trickled out of it and formed a portal. Feeling pleased, she turned and said, "through here."

Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
My Links
Old 05-24-2011, 05:04 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Etel and Sage

Standing outside the village, Etel was trying to listen to the others talking. There was someone else waiting as they had returned, a snow leopard with a slight bluish tint who had not come out with the others before.

“I’ve never been particularly concerned with being nice,” Nova countered to Sage’s observation.

The leopard crossed his arms, muttering cynically. “Think we’ve noticed that.”

Shaking his head, Sage clicked his tongue. “That’s too bad,” the raccoon said smiling. He glanced at Etel and nodded his head toward the snow leopard. “Oh, this’d be Re. He an’ Nova seem to get along quite well, doncha think?” He grinned at the obvious exaggeration, making Etel sigh and rub her head.

Skye seemed intrigued by Tywyn’s abilities, but did not have much more of a chance to comment as the young crocodile welcomed her father home. Sage was chuckling and Etel even had a small hint of a smile when Cryo spun around happily before nearly knocking the hedgehog to the ground. She was obviously very energetic. When Skye introduced her, Sage gave her a light bow.

“It’s a pleasure to be meetin’ ye, lil’ lass. I’m Sage, this is Etel and the odd creature on her shoulder would be her friend Tywyn,” he said indicating each of them in turn. The red panda bobbed her head in greeting while the cat narrowed his eyes with a grin before turning his attention to Blitz.

The Shinolf yawned at Tywyn. <My kind isn’t around this area anymore. They either were killed, fled the darkness, or were consumed by it.>

Tywyn gave a mental sigh. <Seems like that’s been a regular occurrence anymore. It’s really too bad that so many creatures have needed to go into hiding or disappeared completely.>

While they were speaking, Skye was telling everyone where they could stay. “There are enough abandoned houses here for you to use, but you will need to pair up in groups of two or perhaps three in order for there to be enough. I hope that will be acceptable?”

Nova took up the offer. “I’m fine with it.”

“Sure an’ all, that’ll suit us alright,” Sage said with a nod. “Right, Etel?”

The panda did not seem to be paying attention. She was gazing at the changing sky as the sun had just sunk below the horizon. The last light of the day was beginning to fade, shading the sky in rosy hues of violet and gray to dark blue as stars began to come to life again. Etel’s amethyst jeweled eyes reflected the colors in the sky as she watched its rapid change to night.

The copper “cat” on her shoulder gave a slight giggle. “Watching your ‘last rays of day try to grasp at the night’?” Without looking away from the sky, Etel reached up to flick Tywyn in the ear. “Hey, I heard it from you first! Very poetic,” he said giggling more.

“Twilight has t’ be my favorite part of the day. Everything is peaceful...even if it’s only for a short time.” Etel had started rubbing the griffkin behind the ears absentmindedly. She loved that there seemed to be no clear line between the daylight and night. The hunters of the day would be settling and the hunters of night had not yet roused. “The hours before dawn are nice too. It’s calm...and familiar.” Couldn’t say why that’s so... she thought as her mind began to settle. But, it’d be a grand goal for people, to find a way in the grey hours.

Sage tilted his head to face her, smiling softly. “Musing t’ yerself again?”

“Aye, mayhap I am. So what?” She reddened slightly, but had not retorted so sharply this time.

“I’ve got no issue,” he replied, chuckling. The raccoon was used to her change in attitude during the evening. “Skye was just askin’ if we’d be alright with usin’ any of the empty homes.”

“Whatever he’d be able to offer would be much appreciated,” she said quietly.

OOC: Sorry, I'm beginning to feel long-winded. @.@ If I need to trim back, please just tell me.

EDIT: Decided to scrap the very end of the post. Actually decided to scrap the whole idea altogether. Seemed to me to be too much going on with one character. Anyway, the part I didn't like has been edited out. ^^'

Last edited by k_pop; 05-31-2011 at 04:28 AM.
Old 06-01-2011, 08:15 PM
Winter Offline

OOC: GAH! This is sooooooooooo overdue, but I've been crazy busy and had not near as much time as I'm used to having. Thankfully that's over now, soooooo...

Sola

Sola cocked her head at the portal of dark matter, as if she was waiting for something else to happen. Very gently, she reached out and prodded the portal as best as one could prod a portal. She seemed to think for another moment before seemingly finding it satisfactory. "Well looks like you caught on to that quick enough, it's at least stable. Now hopefully it leads to the right place." She sighed before stepping into the portal completely and disappearing from view.

Luna and Nadia

Luna gave Cryo a look of faked disappointment. "Aw, come on, something happen to us? Really? That doesn't sound like you have very much faith in our abilities to take care of ourselves, Miss Cryo. I'm disappointed." She teased lightly, Nadia grinned.

"Group as big and seemingly experienced as us? I think we woulda been fine even if something had happened. Don't worry so much." The little panther said cheerily before turning her attention to Skye's comment.

"That's fine. Nadia and I can pair up with someone else, considering it's probably not smart for Re and Nova to share. The place would probably be rubble before tomorrow morning." Luna laughed, Nadia frowned and shook her head.

"Be a waste of a house." She agreed.

Old 06-03-2011, 01:45 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

(Naw haw, I was waiting for Winter to post before I did XP Now I can finally post! ...Wee.)

Skye and Cryo Silvart

Cryo grinned as Sage introduced himself, Etel, and Tywyn to her, although she focused on Tywyn the most. "He's so cute!" She squealed - unfortunately right into Skye's ear, earning a pained expression from him - before grinning. "Can I hold you, Tywyn?" She asked politely, although it was hard to her to contain the "awe" factor in her voice. She didn't seem to hear Luna, her attention focused solely on the odd cat sitting on Etel's shoulder.

Luna commented that she and Nadia could pair up with someone, since Re and Nova together was liable to ruin a house. "I suppose that is true. I am sorry I am not the best host...I have been feeling run down lately and stressed." Blitz tugged on the hedgehog's belt, whining a little.

"Cryo can lead you to my master, Master Shinto. He runs the village, and will help you. As for me...I have business to attend to." Another tug and whine. "Such as fetching some food for Blitz..." A happy bark. "I will go and catch some fish from a nearby, unpolluted river. I will try to bring some back for you as well." He turned around, the Shinolf following.

"Blitz and I shall not be long."

(BLARG I need aaaaaaction. And what's this? Skye's not feeling well? GEE, could it be because you go right up to a RIVER of DARK MATTER, perhaps? He's such an idiot sometimes!)

EDIT: Dang it Kris! Stop pointing out my typos, because then my OCD makes me correct them DX

Last edited by Grassy_Aggron; 06-03-2011 at 03:22 AM.
Old 06-04-2011, 02:10 PM
Doodlebop Offline

Sara

The fox cocked her head, and after a moment, gently prodded the portal- Sara was not entirely positive how she had managed to do that. After a moment she stepped back and gave a slight nod. "Well looks like you caught on to that quick enough, it's at least stable. Now hopefully it leads to the right place." Giving a weary sigh, she stepped through the portal.

Sara hoped it didn't. She hoped it opened up right above the volcano so the miserable fox fell right into the lava. Of course, that meant that she would fall in too, but Sara was not a particularly clear thinker when she was angry. She didn't think clearly too often. She stepped through.

There was a rush. Ground seemed to move beneath her, and darkness swirled around her. But just as abruptly as it began, it was over. She stepped forward a bit, and after a moment, realized she was someplace entirely different. She looked up and saw the volcano looming overhead. It was gigantic. And... She would have to climb it. She looked at her bare feet in silent despair.

Nova and Re

Luna and Nadia lightly teased Cryo for a moment before turning to Skye. "That's fine. Nadia and I can pair up with someone else, considering it's probably not smart for Re and Nova to share. The place would probably be rubble before tomorrow morning." Luna laughed as she said this.

Nova shrugged. She couldn't deny the truth of that statement.

Skye seemed to agree. "I suppose that is true. I am sorry I am not the best host...I have been feeling run down lately and stressed." The wolf creature- Blitz? tugged on his belt and whined. "Cryo can lead you to my master, Master Shinto. He runs the village, and will help you. As for me...I have business to attend to." Tug. Whine. "Such as fetching some food for Blitz..." The wolf barked enthusiastically. "I will go and catch some fish from a nearby, unpolluted river. I will try to bring some back for you as well." He turned and left, Blitz loping behind him.

Re finally decided it was about time for him to speak up. "Well, Cryo, was it? Lead the way." Nova was about to say something, but then closed her mouth. Her expression grew somewhat distracted and worried. She had got that feeling again... That something bad was going to happen. To the village? She didn't know. It might take place somewhere else entirely...

My Links
Old 06-24-2011, 10:53 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Default Re: {RP} Sonic: Distant Worlds {RP}

(Before I post anything for Cryo, I'm waiting on Kris and Winter to respond. Skye is fine though)

Skye Silvart

Trotting along the dark, decaying forest with Blitz beside him, it only took the hedgehog a few minutes to get to the river. Of course, "river" was an overstatement, as it was more a "moderate stream". Still, it provided plenty of fish, and his mood brightened a little as he saw a familiar figure. Shouting out the fishing eagle's name, his friend looked up, grinning.

"Yo Skye! Come to beat me at fishing, huh?"

The hedgehog, slipping off his shoes, shoved Lucien aside while grabbing his pole with humor. "This time, yes...Yes I will. You will be amazed by my sudden ability with the slow art of fishing!" He ducked a splash of water, grinning. "Too slow Lucien."

The eagle huffed, folding his arms and shooting him a mock glare. "If you ask me, you're too fast. Caught in your own little world." He shook his head. "Good luck, though. I've been here all day and nothing has bitten except very tiny spawn."

Skye could have laughed as he felt a moderately strong tug on the line. "Oh really?"

"Um...Yeah really."

Jerking the pole back, Skye brought out a dark colored fish the size of his hand, unhooking it quickly. He saw Lucien's beak nearly hit the floor, and couldn't help but laugh outright. "Apparently the fish love me." He tossed the fish to a drooling Blitz, ignoring Lucien's mumbling. "Oh? Catfish got your tongue?"

"Not funny, Skye!" Lucien responded, trying to smack the hedgehog on the head. He succeeded this time, as Skye tried to dodge he was tripped, falling face first in the water and still receiving the bonk on the head. As Skye sat up, shaking his head free of the cool water, Lucien noticed Blitz hadn't touched the fish. "Hey boy, what's the matter?"

Blitz whined, batting the fish. As it was turned over, it was revealed to have three eyes, and was dripping a dark ooze. Blitz started to bark a little, eyeing the stream's horizon. Even as Skye scrambled to his feet, his gaze pierced to the desired area. Black was covering the blue and slowly spreading toward them. Reacting quickly, Skye and Lucien jumped out of the stream, watching as the diluted dark matter quickly overtook where they had just been standing. Mutated fish swam in the murky depths, answering the question why Lucien couldn't catch any fish.

Glancing at the fishing eagle, they nodded and started to trek upstream to see what was poisoning the stream. Blitz followed after them, leaving the dead fish behind...Having no desire to ingest dark matter any time soon. The purest of sources turn black, Skye thought, and the purest of heart turn evil...

(I intend for no one else to interrupt Lucien and Skye. You'll see why)
Old 06-26-2011, 01:48 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Default Re: {RP} Sonic: Distant Worlds {RP}

OOC: Sorry, sorry! I didn't mean for it to be so long. I was out of state for two weeks and only got online once then. And since I've been home, we've been "Spring" cleaning...and I'll stop making excuses and post now. xP

IC:

Etel and Sage

Luna suggested that Nova and Re not share a place for the night and Sage had to chuckle at her reasoning. There was certainly no doubt that things would get a little out of hand if the two were left on their own for too long. The fact they made it openly clear that they disliked each other was proof enough.

Skye had to wince when Cryo squealed near his ear. “Can I hold you, Tywyn?”

The griffkin of course, was always ready to accept attention. He jumped off Etel’s shoulder to rub against the crocodile’s leg. “Sure. Just don’t squish.” After only a second’s thought he added, “And I like my back scratched.”

“What a lil’ featherbag.” A small smile escaped as Etel watched her little friend. “Ye would do anythin’ for a little attention.” Tywyn only shrugged, grinning in reply.

“Cryo can lead you to my master, Master Shinto,” said Skye. “He runs the village, and will help you. As for me...I have business to attend to.” The Shinolf following him seemed happy at the mention of food as they walked away from the village.

As Re asked Cryo to lead the way, Sage looked at Etel. “Mayhap you should go with one of the other ladies for tonight.” The red panda frowned as she was about to object, but Sage crossed his arms at the reaction and winked. Wouldn’ ye say that’d be the right thing to do, then? Re an’ I’d be sharin’ a space, an’ neither Luna or Nadia would need worry bout it. Hm?”

His smile broadened when Etel glared slightly at him, until she had to shoot her gaze at the ground. He was right and she knew it. He was also correct in knowing that she would prefer to not split up with someone else. If there was one thing she was ever unsure of it was other people, and being alone with someone she had only just met worried her. It will only be one night... She could handle one night, couldn’t she? She looked up when she heard Tywyn’s voice in her head.

He was grinning. <No worries. No one’s gonna get mad if you don’t know what to say.> He stretched against Cryo. <Besides, you know I’ll be with ya.>

Although knowing did make her feel a little better, the red panda sighed. “Very well.” She looked up at the other girls. “If ye are not mindin’, I’ll stay with one of you.”