Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2011, 04:10 AM
The hard road Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default .׺º×. The Evolutionists .׺º×. Apply Now 1/10 ,Any skill level now being accepted

Leader: The hard road
Co Leader: Empty

24/01/2011 Clan was created

We do more than belong we participate
We do more than care we help.
We do more than believe we practice
We do more than be fair we be kind
We do more than forgive we forget
We do more than dream we work
We are the evolutionists clan

1. Follow all forum rules
2. Respect all members of this clan
3. Do not talk about anything non related to the clan
4. Only can be in one clan at a time
5. If you are inactive for over a week without notice, you will be moved to the inactive list of members.
6. In battles do not purposely disconnect it cause confusion and hassle for the other party.

The link below is a small forum that will be funded and supplied by myself. The reason for the creation of this thread is for an easy way to discuss your teams move sets without other clans being able to look at them and counter them once in a clan war. Only strategies and move sets can be discussed here. All other general RMT(rate my team) that will not be used in clan wars can be posted in the Pe2k(Pokemon Elite 2000) forums this ensures that there will be more activity on that section of the forums.
http://evolutionists.freeforums.org/...6604f77f82b9a7

Last edited by The hard road; 01-24-2011 at 08:11 AM.
Old 01-24-2011, 04:11 AM
The hard road Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default Re: .׺º×. The Evolutionists .׺º×. Apply Now 2/10

Name:
Do you play Shoddy/PO/Wifi:
Username or FC:
Reason For Joining:
Do you have any other skills:
Previous Clan:
War battles W/L/D:
Experience with pokemon:

Also include in your form what trainer you would like from these sprites http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites.html and also what pokemon to be with the trainer. Once you have been responded to by the Leader or Co-Leader of this forum you will then have a try out battle. Then the two leaders will discuss if you get into the clan or not. If you are declined we will tell you the reason for why you cant join and you can then apply again in 2 days time if you have fixed up the problem.

Battling Style: /100
Predicting: /50
Personality: /10
Activity: /25
Other Skills: /25

This is how we figure out if your in the clan or not. You need at least 150 Points to be considered into the clan. Although 180 points will get you straight into the clan and will be able to start with 5 ranking points due to your great try out battle and your joining form submission.

This is how we work out if you get in or not

Here is the various ranks you can achieve while you are in The Evolutionists Clan. Also the ways to be able to go up ranks.

How to get ranking ponts (RP)
1-3 RP=Create a banner for The evolutionists
5 RP=Winning against a member of this clan(only in tournaments)
3 RP=Posting everyday in the clan for a week
30 RP=Winning in a Clan War
1-15 RP=Donating to clan shop(unavailable at the moment)
5 RP=Recruiting a member

The Ranks

The Evolutionists
Can be obtained with 300 Ranking Points
Description: This is the highest rank in the Evolutionists. You are a very valuable member of this clan.
Award: 50 Shop Points

Third Evolution Master
Can be obtained with 200 Ranking Points
Description: This is the second highest rank. You should be proud of your efforts.
Award: 30 Shop Points

Second Evolution Master
Can be obtained with 125 Ranking Points
Description: This is the third highest rank. You have greats things ahead of you.
Award: 15 Shop Points

Single Evolution Master
Can be obtained with 50 Ranking Points
Description: This is the fourth highest rank. Your potential can be seen by anyone.
Award: 5 Shop Points

Idealist
Can be obtained with 25 Ranking Points
Description: You are proving to be a worthy trainer.
Award: N/a

Beginner
Can be obtained by joining and passing your try out battle.
Description: Everyone starts some were.
Award: N/a

CLAN SHOP
Currently down, work in progress

Name: The hard road
Nickname: THR
Shoddy/PO/Wifi: PO
PO: username: The hard road
Win/Lose/Draw: 0/0/0

Last edited by The hard road; 01-24-2011 at 08:10 AM.
Old 01-24-2011, 04:11 AM
The hard road Offline
Amateur Trainer

WARS
There has been no current or past clan wars yet.

Clan Tournaments

1/2/2011: A tournament will be planned for both wifi and PO/shoddy if there are enough members

The tournament will be a single elimination.
Tier: OU 4th generation
Wifi/Shoddy/PO: All (depending on numbers)
Length: Will be over 2 days although if more time is needed it will be supplied
Prizes: Read below

1st: 6 RP
2nd: 3 RP
3rd: 1 RP

Last edited by The hard road; 01-24-2011 at 07:54 AM.
Old 01-24-2011, 04:12 AM
The hard road Offline
Amateur Trainer

All these banners can be used if you are in the clan. If you do not like one, im happy to make you one. You will need to remove the three *** for the code to work.

[IMG]http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa452/The_hard_road/banner2.png***[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa452/The_hard_road/Banner1.png***[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa452/The_hard_road/banner3.png***[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa452/The_hard_road/banner4.png***[/IMG]

Last edited by The hard road; 01-24-2011 at 07:54 AM.
Old 01-24-2011, 06:19 AM
The hard road Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default Re: .׺º×. The Evolutionists .׺º×. Apply Now 1/10

You can now post
Old 01-24-2011, 07:16 AM
Mr420 Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420

Greetings, your clan looks to have a good foundation to be considered an official clan here.
All i can say right now is dont give up on down-times and best to you with the clan..

Pokérus Empire
Old 01-24-2011, 07:21 AM
The hard road Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr420 View Post
Greetings, your clan looks to have a good foundation to be considered an official clan here.
All i can say right now is dont give up on down-times and best to you with the clan..
Yes thankyou , this clan i had about 1-2 years ago on a different forum. It was growing well but after awhile activity dropped.

But i see pe2k is a better choice for the home of this clan.
Old 01-24-2011, 07:29 AM
Mr420 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by The hard road View Post
Yes thankyou , this clan i had about 1-2 years ago on a different forum. It was growing well but after awhile activity dropped.

But i see pe2k is a better choice for the home of this clan.
i was just about to ask if you've run a clan on another site. but its pretty obvious your not new to this..
Hopefully our clans may war with one another sometime in the distant future.

Pokérus Empire
Old 01-24-2011, 07:31 AM
The hard road Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
i was just about to ask if you've run a clan on another site. but its pretty obvious your not new to this..
Hopefully our clans may war with one another sometime in the distant future.
Yes it would be fun to have a clan war, and some of the stuff is from my old clan 2 years ago . So im revamping the format/layout and getting things back to how they were.
So to answer your question thats a no.
Old 01-24-2011, 07:38 AM
Mr420 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by The hard road View Post
Yes it would be fun to have a clan war, and some of the stuff is from my old clan 2 years ago . So im revamping the format/layout and getting things back to how they were.So to answer your question thats a no.
there are plenty of trainers here with out a clan, I dont think you'll have too hard a time becoming official.

Pokérus Empire
Old 01-24-2011, 08:04 AM
The hard road Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
there are plenty of trainers here with out a clan, I dont think you'll have too hard a time becoming official.
Thats good then, if any ask you about clans could you tell them about this one .
Old 01-25-2011, 09:15 AM
skorm178 Offline

Default Re: .׺º×. The Evolutionists .׺º×. Apply Now 1/10 ,Any skill level now being acce

Hey, I'll be happy to join this clan, I was going to join Mr420's clan but i've decided not to, although i mainly use ubers, is that okay? i'm making a non-uber dark team at the moment but i'll have to wait for Black and White to come out so I can add some from it. I already have a mixed OU team though. Also I can do any cloning that the clan may require, if you open a clan shop i'll be able to dd some shinies and IV'd pokemon to it as well.
Old 01-25-2011, 10:22 PM
The hard road Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default Re: .׺º×. The Evolutionists .׺º×. Apply Now 1/10 ,Any skill level now being acce

Quote:
Originally Posted by skorm178 View Post
Hey, I'll be happy to join this clan, I was going to join Mr420's clan but i've decided not to, although i mainly use ubers, is that okay? i'm making a non-uber dark team at the moment but i'll have to wait for Black and White to come out so I can add some from it. I already have a mixed OU team though. Also I can do any cloning that the clan may require, if you open a clan shop i'll be able to dd some shinies and IV'd pokemon to it as well.
If you would like to join please fill out the form. ALthough you do you need to have a decent OU team for battles. Ubers can be played for a bit of fun.
Old 01-26-2011, 02:18 AM
Jesse Ron Offline

I'm new to the whole online Pokemon thing, but I'm intrested. I don't currently know a lot about the whole online clan thing, but if you don't mind having a noob in your group and showing me the ropes sorta thing (I learn fast and try to find most of the stuff I need to know on my own) Anyway, I think it would be cool to get more in depth with my pokemon training.
Old 01-26-2011, 05:15 AM
The hard road Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Ron View Post
I'm new to the whole online Pokemon thing, but I'm intrested. I don't currently know a lot about the whole online clan thing, but if you don't mind having a noob in your group and showing me the ropes sorta thing (I learn fast and try to find most of the stuff I need to know on my own) Anyway, I think it would be cool to get more in depth with my pokemon training.
Okay, if you fill out the form, i will accept you and train you up. Although you need to stay active and try to post in the thread.