Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center

Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center Offer your Pokemon in Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for trade or request Pokemon for trade.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-22-2011, 08:42 PM
Liegekiller Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 0
Default Liegekillers Shiny Shop (Updated 1/28)

Hey as they title says this is my shiny shop plz look around and offer if u have a pokemon i want.If u have any questions post either here or send me a pm and i will get back to u whenever i can.

It is easier on me if i list the shineys i dont have so if it is not listed here then i have it
Hitmonlee
Porygon
Sunkern
Sunflora
Silcoon
Seaviper
Castform
Keckleon
Wynaut
Phione
Shaymin
Arceus


Also have a great deal of items ask if u would like them attached to any pokemon up for trade and ill see what i can do.

EVENTS
Saikyou Salamance/Magmortar
GAMSTP Shiny Entei (went personally and got)
GAMESTP Raikou
GAMESTP Deoxys
TRU Manaphy
TRU Regigigas
PKTOPIA Pikachu(AKA: Surfing Pikachu)
TCGWC Pikachu
Movie11 Shaymin
Palcity Lucario
Baba Flygon
Manaphy Egg



NEW Shiney
Gulpin(caught myself)
Swalot

What I am looking for
any shiney that I dont have (preferably ut and first stage)

Name-Mr. Josh
FC-3396-1350-5864

Last edited by Liegekiller; 01-30-2011 at 07:06 AM.
  #2  
Old 01-25-2011, 01:19 AM
Diazanite's Avatar
Diazanite Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 407
Default Re: Liegekillers UPDATED shop of Shineys

i have a Tangrowth and Weavile both barely touched. tangrowth was just lvled once to get it to a tangrowth and Weavile 2 or 3 times cuz i forgot you had to lvl it up at night :P want to trade for Shiny Charmander and Bulbasaur?
__________________
Credit to Randor for banner!
Platinum IGN: Riku FC:2837 2278 8488(lost at the moment.... :( )
SoulSilver IGN: Soul FC:4083 2273 0869
Black IGN: Grant FC: idk if there is one...>.<
  #3  
Old 01-26-2011, 06:04 PM
Liegekiller Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 0
Default Re: Liegekillers UPDATED shop of Shineys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Minusle View Post
i have a Tangrowth and Weavile both barely touched. tangrowth was just lvled once to get it to a tangrowth and Weavile 2 or 3 times cuz i forgot you had to lvl it up at night :P want to trade for Shiny Charmander and Bulbasaur?
Ya sure sounds good
  #4  
Old 01-26-2011, 08:31 PM
Diazanite's Avatar
Diazanite Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 407
Default Re: Liegekillers UPDATED shop of Shineys

Ok, awesome. what times good for you?
__________________
Credit to Randor for banner!
Platinum IGN: Riku FC:2837 2278 8488(lost at the moment.... :( )
SoulSilver IGN: Soul FC:4083 2273 0869
Black IGN: Grant FC: idk if there is one...>.<
  #5  
Old 01-26-2011, 08:50 PM
Alliecat's Avatar
Alliecat Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 18
Default Re: Liegekillers UPDATED shop of Shineys

i can give you a shiney pichu for a shiney spheal?

but i did get the pichu using rng if that matters to you
  #6  
Old 01-27-2011, 12:48 AM
Buttetsu Batou's Avatar
Buttetsu Batou Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: [Insert Location Here]
Posts: 384
Default Re: Liegekillers UPDATED shop of Shineys

do you have any of these shinies in english?
Rhyhorn meowth
Elekid Psyduck
Magby Mankey
Abra Gastly
Bellsprout Tentacool
Zubat Ponyta
Lickitung Slowpoke
Scyther Farfethe'd
Doduo
Ratata Seel
magikarp
pidgy Shelder
spearow Onix
Bulbasaur Drowzy
porygon Krabby
Caterpie Weedle
Execute
Sandshrew Cubone
Nidoran F
Cleffa Koffing
Vulpix
Igglybuff Tangela
Oddish and paris
Venonat and Diglett Kangashkhan
Goldeen staryu
Jynx pinsir
Tauoros Ditto
Mime jr. Omynite Aerodactyle
Munchlax Mew
and Magnemite


I can offer you the following Shinies
Tyrouge\hitmonlee (which ever you want)
Dratini
Pichu (Japanese)
Scizor
Whiscash
Salamence
Rayquaza (With flawless IVS)
Chimchar
Gible
Weavile
Evvee/Leafeon (I have all the Eeveelutions)
Darkrai

Any off these I have their other evolutions except for weavile, salamence and scizor
__________________
  #7  
Old 01-27-2011, 08:55 AM
Liegekiller Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 0
Default Re: Liegekillers UPDATED shop of Shineys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Minusle View Post
Ok, awesome. what times good for you?
I am off on thursday and friday and will be on most all of thursday and some of friday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alliecat View Post
i can give you a shiney pichu for a shiney spheal?

but i did get the pichu using rng if that matters to you
umm no ty i have one coming
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttetsu Batou View Post
do you have any of these shinies in english?
Rhyhorn meowth
Elekid Psyduck
Magby Mankey
Abra Gastly
Bellsprout Tentacool
Zubat Ponyta
Lickitung Slowpoke
Scyther Farfethe'd
Doduo
Ratata Seel
magikarp
pidgy Shelder
spearow Onix
Bulbasaur Drowzy
porygon Krabby
Caterpie Weedle
Execute
Sandshrew Cubone
Nidoran F
Cleffa Koffing
Vulpix
Igglybuff Tangela
Oddish and paris
Venonat and Diglett Kangashkhan
Goldeen staryu
Jynx pinsir
Tauoros Ditto
Mime jr. Omynite Aerodactyle
Munchlax Mew
and Magnemite


I can offer you the following Shinies
Tyrouge\hitmonlee (which ever you want)
Dratini
Pichu (Japanese)
Scizor
Whiscash
Salamence
Rayquaza (With flawless IVS)
Chimchar
Gible
Weavile
Evvee/Leafeon (I have all the Eeveelutions)
Darkrai

Any off these I have their other evolutions except for weavile, salamence and scizor
I have all but 3 of the pokemon u listed there i am interested in ur dratini hitmonlee Chimchar
  #8  
Old 01-27-2011, 12:45 PM
Buttetsu Batou's Avatar
Buttetsu Batou Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: [Insert Location Here]
Posts: 384
Default Re: Liegekillers Shiny Shop (Updated 1/27)

(if you have them) how does
Oddish
Zubat and
rhyhorn
sound as a trade?
__________________
  #9  
Old 01-27-2011, 03:23 PM
Alliecat's Avatar
Alliecat Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 18
Default Re: Liegekillers Shiny Shop (Updated 1/27)

thats ok...is there anything breedable that you still need shiny? cuz i could get it for ya
__________________
Diamond
Name: Allie
fc: 3952 3729 6323

White
Name: Allie
fc: 4169 3891 5729

come check out my trading shop....
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...22#post3241922
  #10  
Old 01-27-2011, 07:41 PM
Liegekiller Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 0
Default Re: Liegekillers Shiny Shop (Updated 1/27)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttetsu Batou View Post
(if you have them) how does
Oddish
Zubat and
rhyhorn
sound as a trade?
Sounds good to me just send me a pm when ur on
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alliecat View Post
thats ok...is there anything breedable that you still need shiny? cuz i could get it for ya
umm no thx i try to stay away from shinyeys that come from eggs
  #11  
Old 01-27-2011, 08:00 PM
Alliecat's Avatar
Alliecat Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 18
Default Re: Liegekillers Shiny Shop (Updated 1/27)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liegekiller View Post
Sounds good to me just send me a pm when ur on


umm no thx i try to stay away from shinyeys that come from eggs

ok thats cool
__________________
Diamond
Name: Allie
fc: 3952 3729 6323

White
Name: Allie
fc: 4169 3891 5729

come check out my trading shop....
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...22#post3241922
  #12  
Old 01-28-2011, 01:26 AM
Buttetsu Batou's Avatar
Buttetsu Batou Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: [Insert Location Here]
Posts: 384
Default Re: Liegekillers Shiny Shop (Updated 1/27)

Okay I'm leaving tomorrow so if we can do this tonight it would be awesome.
__________________
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com