Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards » Sprite Art

Sprite Art For both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related sprite art.

View Poll Results: Do you think Anthony will regain his memories?
Yes, Uxie will restore his memories. 7 14.00%
Yes, but Uxie will not be responsible for the memory restoration. 34 68.00%
No, he will have amnesia forever. 9 18.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2012, 05:16 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default Re: [COMIC] Jentoh Adventures [G] ~ At least one new comic every week!

Hooray for random conversations!

Spore is fantastic, and I didn't notice that, well, "thing" until you pointed it out Grace... I'll have to get a better angled shot to fix that XD

The storyline might seem random now, but it gets much darker. This guy is scooping up colonies and combining aliens into hybrids. His justification is that war is caused by differences in the physical structure of organic organisms, so he is taking it upon himself to remove the differences and create peace. But he's doing it in a sick and twisted way XD

Rai isn't quite fond of battles. She would much rather spend some time with her Pichus.

Anorith's pose is quite odd :\

Y'know Grassy, reading that made me do this:
Spoiler:

(For those of you who don't know spanish, "Mi nombre es" would translate to "My name is")

Anywhoodles, here's #110 for all of your viewing pleasures!
Spoiler:
Old 04-23-2012, 06:54 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant2011 View Post
Hooray for random conversations!

Spore is fantastic, and I didn't notice that, well, "thing" until you pointed it out Grace... I'll have to get a better angled shot to fix that XD

The storyline might seem random now, but it gets much darker. This guy is scooping up colonies and combining aliens into hybrids. His justification is that war is caused by differences in the physical structure of organic organisms, so he is taking it upon himself to remove the differences and create peace. But he's doing it in a sick and twisted way XD

Rai isn't quite fond of battles. She would much rather spend some time with her Pichus.

Anorith's pose is quite odd :\

Y'know Grassy, reading that made me do this:
Spoiler:

(For those of you who don't know spanish, "Mi nombre es" would translate to "My name is")

Anywhoodles, here's #110 for all of your viewing pleasures!
Spoiler:
XD I KNOW RIGHT! One time I made a scyther on Spore. :P Actually I made a few. xD XDDDD You better do that.

Yeah...that certainly sounds sick and twisted. D: Sounds interesting though. O:

XDDDDDDDDDD That banner is awesome!

Nice. Ooh, and Rai's touchy about her pichus! Well then! I wonder why that is. .0. Good that her pichu won though. xD I love how they're like, "Wow, you're such a good battler!" yet two of three of her pokemon fainted, and her last one nearly fainted. xD But oh well. And good for that guy! Get your confidence up, man! 8D

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 04-23-2012, 11:34 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

I love that banner. :D

Dang. I was hoping she'd lose...:P Oh well. She's a bit snippy though, ain't she? Wonder why. Maybe her father was an evil - no, that's cliche. Her MOTHER was an evil trainer! *Oh yes I'm brilliant*
Old 04-24-2012, 12:50 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
I love that banner. :D

Dang. I was hoping she'd lose...:P Oh well. She's a bit snippy though, ain't she? Wonder why. Maybe her father was an evil - no, that's cliche. Her MOTHER was an evil trainer! *Oh yes I'm brilliant*
XDDD Her mother. That's a good guess. But you shouldn't wish misfortune upon a person just because you don't like the species of pokemon they happen to train. :c SOME PEOPLE HAVE NO BIAS YOU KNOW. XD Why do you hate the pikachu family, by the by?

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 04-24-2012, 12:52 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

I forgot to mention that I have Spanish class, actually XD Tomorrow. ...No likey the espanol. Squiggle mark.

I just...Don't like them. Pikachu is overrated, Pichu is just plain terrible (Smash Bros. Melee did not help this sentiment), and Raichu...Is okay, I suppose. Although the female missing the tip of the tail irks the heck out of me, and the shiny version is terrible. Barely a difference!

...*Coughs* Off topic, methinks XD BUT NOW YOU HAVE SEEN INTO MY BRAIN. Be afraid. Be very afraid everyone.
Old 04-24-2012, 12:59 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
I forgot to mention that I have Spanish class, actually XD Tomorrow. ...No likey the espanol. Squiggle mark.

I just...Don't like them. Pikachu is overrated, Pichu is just plain terrible (Smash Bros. Melee did not help this sentiment), and Raichu...Is okay, I suppose. Although the female missing the tip of the tail irks the heck out of me, and the shiny version is terrible. Barely a difference!

...*Coughs* Off topic, methinks XD BUT NOW YOU HAVE SEEN INTO MY BRAIN. Be afraid. Be very afraid everyone.
XD "Squiggle mark." I never really learned another language. :c I mean, I did Indonesian for a few years, but I wanted to lean French or something, but by the time I was interested, it was too late. XD To do it in school, anyway.

Yeah, I hate the fact that they changed the female ones. >.> It's easy with that though--you just don't abide by those stupid rules (such as with the female heracross having a stupid heart instead of a decently-shaped horn) with stories and drawings and such. I dunno...like, Pikachu is Pokemon's mascot, pretty much, so it's got nothing to do with being overrated. Ash's pikachu is overpowered, but I don't get it when people say things are overrated. They are as they are; people like them for different reasons, so obviously they're not going to be as good to one person as they are to another, thus making them "overrated," but I've never had a problem with a pokemon unless they held some kind of bad memory for me, or unless I just...never got attached to them. Then again, I don't hate any pokemon. :ccc /endrant

Ahh, pfft, I'm the sprite mod. xD This is totally on topic. There are pichus in the comic. xD

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 04-29-2012, 12:42 PM
CrystalDH Offline

Id just like to say I love your comics and you have inspired me to start creating my own x
Name:Crystal
Trainer Title: Co-ordinator
Pokemon 1: Glaceon, Breeze, Female
Pokemon 2: Combusken, Blaze, Male
Pokemon 3: Zorua, Darkrue, Female
Pokemon 4: Squirtle, Squirt, Male
Pokemon 5: Ninetales, (none) Female
Pokemon 6: Turtwig, Turty, Male
I would liked to have inserted my sprite but i dont know how to add attachments
Old 04-30-2012, 05:16 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalDH View Post
Id just like to say I love your comics and you have inspired me to start creating my own x
Name:Crystal
Trainer Title: Co-ordinator
Pokemon 1: Glaceon, Breeze, Female
Pokemon 2: Combusken, Blaze, Male
Pokemon 3: Zorua, Darkrue, Female
Pokemon 4: Squirtle, Squirt, Male
Pokemon 5: Ninetales, (none) Female
Pokemon 6: Turtwig, Turty, Male
I would liked to have inserted my sprite but i dont know how to add attachments
I will hold onto this until I start accepting guest stars again, and I'm glad I could inspire you!

Well now we get rolling with #111, and here it is for your viewing pleasure!

Spoiler:
Old 04-30-2012, 12:46 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Ooh, that's cool! 8D I like that they're going through a volcano/hot mountain. O: Although...hahah...I thought they went in and popped out the other side of the mountain, like you'd skipped the journey or something, because it looks the same inside and out. xDD Maybe you could darken the inside, or try to replicate how the games make insides of mountains/tunnels and stuff?

GOOD JOB. 8D

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 04-30-2012, 09:39 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Yes, this is very interesting! :D

I can't wait to see what happens next. Maybe a group of Magamar and they all have to team up to stop them? :o
Old 05-01-2012, 05:02 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post
Then again, I don't hate any pokemon. :ccc /endrant

Ahh, pfft, I'm the sprite mod. xD This is totally on topic. There are pichus in the comic. xD

~GS.

...*Throws Garbodor at GS* :D

I liked the new comic. I'm very surprised when he was asked why it's called "Mt. Magma" he didn't respond with "Because it's full of magma. Duh." I know I would have XD

Magmar? Curious. Wonder if Magby and Magmortar will be around.

...I wonder if blue Magmar exist. I'm working with fire logic for colors, but hey - liquid rock and fire - those are similar, right? ...Right...? *Shot*
Old 05-02-2012, 01:46 AM
most duded Offline

i finally caught up. sorry, ive just had so musch stuff to do, inbetween school and my happiness

Old 05-07-2012, 04:35 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

@Graceful Suicune: I wouldn't just skip the lava filled cave silly :P And I have a rather limited sprite sheet with only one shade for mountainy/dirt/rocky terrain...

Thank you!

@Shiny Jolteon: Well, not really Magmar, but close! :D

@Grassy Aggron: HOW DARE YOU BRING ONE OF THE WORST POKeMON EVER DESIGNED INTO MY THREAD!!! loljk XD, but no seriously, the Trubbish line is trash in my eyes...

While Magby do live in the cave, they live in the deeper parts where there's more magma to keep the young Pokemon warm. You'll be more likely to fine wild Magmortar roaming the cooler parts of the caverns.

And your logic does make sense :)

@All of you who read this pile of pixels: Here's #112 for your viewing pleasures
Spoiler:
Old 05-13-2012, 02:44 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Herp-le-derp, Here's #113 for your viewing pleasures.

Spoiler:
Old 05-21-2012, 04:18 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

And here's #114 for your collective viewing pleasures

Spoiler: