Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards » Sprite Art

Sprite Art For both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related sprite art.

View Poll Results: Do you think Anthony will regain his memories?
Yes, Uxie will restore his memories. 7 14.00%
Yes, but Uxie will not be responsible for the memory restoration. 34 68.00%
No, he will have amnesia forever. 9 18.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2011, 09:03 AM
Kuitaran Offline

Default Re: [COMIC] Jentoh Adventures [G]

Wow you beat me with Nightslash???

Old 03-10-2011, 10:15 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Send a message via AIM to Ant2011

Haha, yup. That is one special Torchic after all.
Old 03-10-2011, 09:44 PM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Yes, I am double posting, but this is important! I doubt I'll be able to post a comic tonight, I'm leaving in 15 minutes to go speak with a publishing company. It's an hour drive to-and-from the location, and I have no idea how long the meeting will be, but if all goes well, some of my novels, sagas, and other works will be published, and I won't have to get a "job" (Which means more time for comic making)! And if all goes bad... Well, that puts me back at square one...

I am sorry to my fans, I'll try to post 2 comics tomorrow! Please understand and forgive me! Thank you!

EDIT: So I was able to submit a plot summary to my awesome series and the first 20 pages of the first book. Can't wait to hear back from them. Just got home, too late to do a comic, feel awful about it. Sorry everyone!

Last edited by Ant2011; 03-11-2011 at 02:15 AM.
Old 03-13-2011, 04:06 PM
mayfan1000 Offline

Talking Re: [COMIC] Jentoh Adventures [G]

always good to have someone who can see the bright side of all stations!
Kadabra: 1667
Alakazam: 1739
Level100: 1919 vpp stats
Old 03-13-2011, 09:49 PM
Princess_Eevee9 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9

Never would have expected to see another Pokemon Webcomic creater on a forum like this I'm one myself but I suck just an idea person really! Anyways I noticed that you said guest appearances or closed so may I submit mine for you to use at your leisure? Also good to hear you're having a book published :)!
Old 03-13-2011, 10:25 PM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

You can still submit a guest star form, I just won't accept it right away. And thanks! Being an author is my whole life.
Old 03-13-2011, 11:38 PM
Princess_Eevee9 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant2011 View Post
You can still submit a guest star form, I just won't accept it right away. And thanks! Being an author is my whole life.
OKay will do!!
Old 03-15-2011, 02:03 AM
cpkeegan Offline
New Trainer

[IMG][/IMG]
Name: Ike
Personality: brave, makes alot of jokes, can be rash
Preference:(trainer/breader)
Trainer Title:(Gary HG/SS)
Pokemon 1:(Lucario,male)
Pokemon 2:(Magicarp,King Koi,male,shiny)
Pokemon 3:(Delibird,female)
Pokemon 4:(Larvatar,male)
Pokemon 5:(Quilava,Inferno,male)
Pokemon 6:(None)
I am posting this so my character may be used in the future.
Old 03-16-2011, 06:54 PM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Attention fans: My laptop contracted spyware/malware on the 13th. I am unable to remain online for more than 5 seconds. This is a nightmare for me. My computer is being looked at over the next few days. This means I am unable to upload any new comics for this week. I bet you're wondering how I'm writing this then hm? I am using my parent's computer. They are not happy at all, and will not be letting me do this again. Although, when my laptop is fixed, I'll upload all the comics that I missed over this week. Please bear with me in this most dreadful time. Keep this thread afloat while I'm gone. If you want to, talk about where you think the plot is going, or if you think Anthony will find Blast, or if you think I'll get my laptop fixed anytime soon. Thank you, and sorry.

P.S. I am NOT leaving Pe2k, so don't worry.

EDIT: Well, i fixed my laptop by just disabling 2 of my 3 toolbars... Lets hope this works? Posted 47. SO CLOSE TO 50! Hm.... I'm going to have to do something a little special for that aren't I?

Last edited by Ant2011; 03-17-2011 at 12:30 AM.
Old 03-20-2011, 07:29 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Double post, oh well; deal with it. It's my thread so nyeh. Chapter 50 AND the first ever: Super Special Awesome Special!!!! 50 comics down!!! YAY!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!! YEAH!!!!! Thank you to my fans out there, however many or few of you there may be. A fan is a fan, and I'd rather have 1 fan, than no fans. Enjoy the first SSAS!
Old 03-28-2011, 12:58 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Triple post? Or does the amount of time that passed make this just a regular post? IDK... I'm back from my first hectic week. I'm busy with a school play this past week and this coming up week all day long. I'll try to update when I can, but things won't return to normal until the 3rd of April.

New comic btw.
Old 03-31-2011, 09:58 AM
Kimlasca-Lanvaldear Offline
New Trainer

hello Ant
i really love your comics and i am looking forward to seeing the rest of the story...
also, i was wondering if i can still apply for the guess star appearance, since i am not sure if applications are closed for now.
i will be very happy if i can still apply for it, and i am eager to hear from you...
thanks
Old 03-31-2011, 10:25 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Yes, you can still apply, but I'm not accepting new guest stars as of now. If I need a new guest star, then I can use someone who wasn't accepted in the first application. So please, fill out the form and apply
Old 03-31-2011, 12:53 PM
Kimlasca-Lanvaldear Offline
New Trainer

Name: Drizzle

Personality: a young woman who travels the seven seas, searching for strong trainers to battle with. she always seem to be smiling, or at least cheerful, regardless of the events taking place around her, giving little indication of her true thoughts on anything. she is rather enigmatic. she is sarcastic and witty, perhaps even to the point of cruelty. she has a snide, sarcastic response to even the most serious subjects, and loves to tease her companions. regardless of her impish nature, people trust and respect her for her skill, intellect, and experience. her sarcastic and harsh words are often well-founded, and she uses them to express her often disapproving opinions. other than amusement, she rarely shows any sign of her emotions. however, occasionally she loses her composure and her emotions burst out. whenever her feelings betray her calm and collected mask, she quickly distances herself from people. if she is furiously yowling at a person, when another asks what is wrong, she’ll quickly put on a small smile and act like nothing had occurred, which further raises suspicion among people.
(sorry for giving much details on her personality, but i like her this way)

Preference: battles...

Trainer Title: Sea Farer, Elite Water Pokemon Trainer or Gym Leader (if possible)
Sprite:

(if possible)

Pokemon 1: Gyarados, Male
Pokemon 2: Starmie
Pokemon 3: Kingdra, Male
Pokemon 4: Ludicolo, Male
Pokemon 5: Swampert, Male
Pokemon 6: Wailord, Male

P.S. too bad you won't be needing a new guest star anytime soon, i wish i could've read this amazing comics earlier, but anyways i'll apply for it for fun...

P.S.S. also, if it is possible to indicate the moves of my pokemon, please tell me so i can do so... if not, then i trust you give them good moves...
thanks Ant2011

Last edited by Kimlasca-Lanvaldear; 04-04-2011 at 07:19 AM.
Old 04-03-2011, 04:16 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimlasca-Lanvaldear View Post
Name: Drizzle

Personality: a young woman who travels the seven seas, searching for strong trainers to battle with. she always seem to be smiling, or at least cheerful, regardless of the events taking place around her, giving little indication of her true thoughts on anything. she is rather enigmatic. she is sarcastic and witty, perhaps even to the point of cruelty. she has a snide, sarcastic response to even the most serious subjects, and loves to tease her companions. regardless of her impish nature, people trust and respect her for her skill, intellect, and experience. her sarcastic and harsh words are often well-founded, and she uses them to express her often disapproving opinions. other than amusement, she rarely shows any sign of her emotions. however, occasionally she loses her composure and her emotions burst out. whenever her feelings betray her calm and collected mask, she quickly distances herself from people. if she is furiously yowling at a person, when another asks what is wrong, she’ll quickly put on a small smile and act like nothing had occurred, which further raises suspicion among people.
(sorry for giving much details on her personality, but i like her this way)

Preference: battles...

Trainer Title: Sea Farer, Elite Water Pokemon Trainer or Gym Leader (if possible)
Sprite:

(if possible)

Pokemon 1: Gyarados, Male
Pokemon 2: Starmie
Pokemon 3: Kingdra, Male
Pokemon 4: Ludicolo, Male
Pokemon 5: Swampert, Male
Pokemon 6: Wailord, Male

P.S. too bad you won't be needing a new guest star anytime soon, i wish i could've read this amazing comics earlier, but anyways i'll apply for it for fun...

P.S.S. also, if it is possible to indicate the moves of my pokemon, please tell me so i can do so... if not, then i trust you give them good moves...
thanks Ant2011
Awesome application!

No comic this weekend, sorry! Opening weekend of the school play, "Damn Yankees" Maybe if I have enough time sunday night I'll throw something together!