Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 01-31-2011, 01:12 AM
anonomys1991 Offline
New Trainer

Default Pokemon [untitiled version]

i am doing scripting for the game and i the mapping so far i need people to do tile instertions and i need somebody to create new custom sprites as well. if you are interested pm me and we will exchange emails and personal info.

heres the story

You are just turning 10 and you get to chose your first pokemon houndour, ralts, or heracross all at level 10. You start off in your house and your mom tells you to go to bed you get some shut eye.So the next morning when you wake up you immediately go to the lab and your rival barges in late as usual and professor [fill in his last name here because i havn't thought about his last name yet] and all of his assistants are mysteriously gone. you and your rival chose your starter and go look for him, and that is how your quest starts.

i am not giving this story line out without written consent if you plan on using the baseic plot please come ask me more than likely ill let you use it.