Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2011, 10:51 PM
Fushigidane Offline

Send a message via AIM to Fushigidane Send a message via Skype™ to Fushigidane
Default Re: PE2K Site Now Recruiting!

Forum Name: I wonder what that could be (Silver Slasher)
Instant Messenger Name: AIM: OMGLOLWUTNOOBSU
What You're Interested in Doing: Updating the site with news and stuff.

Karrablast & Shelmet
Hatched at 2139
Evolves into Escavalier & Accelgor at 2279
Level 100 at 2524

Viridian Forest Forums - A Pokemon forum
Old 02-18-2011, 12:32 AM
Turtwig's A-B-Cs Offline

Forum Name: Turtwig A
Instant Messenger Name: BulbaTurtwig/TheTurtwigA (latter is only used for EM though)
What You're Interested in Doing: Merchandise, or the anime novelizations. Or walkthroughs. I could basically describe in detail how to get through the various towns and routes, or describe said piece of merchandise with detail. I'm also good with working with books.
This is an ingenious moveset spread across the ages, constructed piece by piece with painstaking care in the arching caverns and ancient machinery of the most devious and cunning hive mind in the history of anything. This moveset brings Unown's fullest potential into the light. His most powerful move, Hidden Power, rips through Magikarp, Hoppip, and Feebas with its unimaginable power, 2HKOing and OHKOing Magikarp and Hoppip with Hidden Power Ice, respectively. A neutral Hidden Power gives Feebas the ol' one-two-hit KO. When facing such opponents, Unown is unbeatable.

Last edited by Turtwig's A-B-Cs; 02-18-2011 at 01:36 AM.
Old 02-20-2011, 03:15 AM
MuddyMudkip Offline

Forum Name: MuddyMudkip
Instant Messenger Name: (AIM) muddymudkipURPG
What You're Interested in Doing: I can write articles of any kind, editorial, feature, news, and some stuff about Pokemon games, episodes, movies, etc. I also know how to do some GFX art (using GIMP), not the best quality--moderately ok, I guess. I'm also good with working with books, and describing various places related to Pokemon, as well as Anime stuff/anime novelizations. I am also quite interested in the PE2K Times, and others.

LINKS
Old 02-22-2011, 12:53 AM
Shozuka Offline

Send a message via AIM to Shozuka Send a message via Yahoo to Shozuka

Forum Name: Shozuka
Instant Messenger Name: zappika
What You're Interested in Doing: I'm interested in doing news about the games for Pokemon, as I check Serebii and other Pokemon sites daily. I'm interested in Graphic Arts as well, and I would be glad to be a part in anything regarding that. I'd also be willing to write any articles; I love to write and I'd say I'm a good writer. Actually, I'd be willing to do anything with the website.
Old 02-27-2011, 08:26 AM
Flammenwerfer Offline

Send a message via AIM to Flammenwerfer Send a message via MSN to Flammenwerfer Send a message via Skype™ to Flammenwerfer

Forum Name: Flammenwerfer
Instant Messenger: NukeThePlatypus
What I would do: Heck, anything really. I'm a self proclaimed great spriter, I'm good at writing (so anything I could write for is a plus, like origins on a Pokemon species or in depth looks on certain Pokemon/characters). I'd also be up for editorials and stuff like that. I plan to be more active on PE2K and I want to help out the best I possibly can.
EDIT: I also have a terrific reading voice, so I could possible be, I don't know, reader of fan fics or news articles? Haha of course it'd have to be on Youtube but no worries. I'd gladly do this on a weekly, possible daily, basis.

Last edited by Flammenwerfer; 02-27-2011 at 08:29 AM.
Old 02-27-2011, 07:08 PM
General Dunsparce Offline

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce

Forum Name: General Dunsparce

Instant Messenger Name:
AIM:
PKDinner
MSN: PKDinner@hotmail.com

What You're Interested in Doing: So, okay, I've been inactive, but I've come back for reasons unknown! If anything, I'd be interested in any of the mixed art sections. In the time i've been gone, I've gotten extremely into art (main passion atm). Or if not that, I'd also be interesting in the N64/GCube/Wii. I spent my last bits of time hanging in that section because I find gaming fun! That's pretty much all.

[~Paired with No One ;;~]
Old 02-28-2011, 03:18 AM
bigboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to bigboy Send a message via MSN to bigboy

Forum Name: Bigboy
Instant Messenger Name: Bigboyrf14@hotmail.com

What You're Interested in Doing: Editorials. They are so many features about pokemon that fans haven't paid attention to much. Such as the beta versions of all games, and how every game through gen IV has a cloning technique. I like to focus more on the hidden aspects of the main series of pokemon games.

Old 02-28-2011, 02:52 PM
Badal Offline

Send a message via AIM to Badal

Forum Name:Badal
Instant Messenger Name:badalcristiano23
What You're Interested in Doing: I have been playing competitively for a long time on several different forums. I have always looked at PE2K from a distance, never really getting involved. I want to help this forum by bringing my expertise here and helping the competitive sections through Gen 5 and develop a stronger competitive base for Pe2K
Old 02-28-2011, 04:46 PM
Orange_Flaaffy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Orange_Flaaffy

Forum Name: Orange_Flaaffy
Instant Messenger Name: (MSN) alicorn83@live.com (yahoo) alicorn83 (aim) jemsheep
What You're Interested in Doing:
Let's see...
I am very active on deviantart, so I suppose every month or so I could do a spotlight on a certain type of pokemon fanart there. Say, I could gather up and spotlight on one type of pokemon, trainer, or pairing in fanart...
If that is not promising, I have been thinking for a while that what with all the serious\battle centered people offering their (well worth it I'm sure) skills to PE2K's front page I might offer something different:
A editorial in blog format from the pov of someone who just plays the games for fun and their own enjoyment in game.
I was thinking of doing this from the framing of the trainer in game, closing with the pov of an late twenties older fan in our very real world in a sort of a review of those gaming events.
All and all I think this would be a worthwhile add on to PE2K.
The first would be drawing in the less hardcore gamers, and the 2nd would show that fandom is more of a mindset..or give them someone to laugh at, I'm good for that to :).
This would be updated once a month, or twice, depending on how often you would like, and would start as soon as I got the official english White version in my electric little hands.
The DA spotlight would be once a month if you would like it. I am also active on fanfiction.net and could offer a spotlight on one new pokemon fanfic there I feel shows promise each month...
Please PM me here if any of this sounds interesting, I am not on IM very often at all (although I could be if you need me to in the future, it all has to do with need)

I also have some other ideas about things we might do on the main site to foster fanfic growth on the forum...

*lol* Yes, I know I've been gone for a long time but make no question, I keep obligations to others :)

My *Fanfics*Blog* Art

Last edited by Orange_Flaaffy; 02-28-2011 at 05:47 PM.
Closed Thread