Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing » Author's Corner

Author's Corner Share your ideas with other members and come here for helpful writing tips.

Old 02-23-2011, 06:43 PM
ShadedSkies Offline

Default Re: What inspired you to start writing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeoneeveemoon View Post
I write because I have so many random ideas floating around in my head it gets on my last nerve at times.

Fanfiction I mostly write because I can't help it. I'll seriously sit down and watch a movie, then think...

I SHOULD MAKE A CHARACTER.
It's like that ALLAH THE TIEM.
>.>
And the same kinda goes for original ideas - they just sort of appear in my noggin. Usually though everything - due to the fact that IVE A BAZILLION STORIES - swishes around for a while though.
Take HoaL. It started out as characters for some roleplay with a friend. Then I decided Annabelle - or Jazz, as she became - and Chrissie should have a story, as well as the bizarre Lugia alternate form that I'd dubbed Lucent.

In other words, I write because my brain does not shut up and stop refining.
Pretty much this... I invoke it though, since there's nothing else to do when you're walking or training at the gym. But then I need to keep it in my mind all day 'til I get home where I can write it down...
Old 03-25-2011, 04:27 AM
Not Safe For Adults Offline

For the longest time I hated reading and writing because I was so bad at them. Then I got into manga (pictures with captions!) which caused me to start reading all the time. After that I was more interested in the writing assignments I had to do for class because I had a better grasp on language. Then I stumbled upon online communities where writing was the main interaction and well... yeah.

Overall though I really don't like writing outside of school assignments. I don't want to become a best-selling author either. I just want to be able to fully appreciate the works that other people have written and understand the intricacies of their words.
Old 03-25-2011, 05:19 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

What inspired me to start writing was the desire to actually have the stories in my head down on paper. When I was very young and couldn't write, I would make my parents write my stories for me. XD Since I learned to write, I haven't ever stopped writing stories. It's something I love to do.

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-