Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Headquarters

ASB: Headquarters The Headquarters of the ASB League. The place where all of the registrations and documentations of monetary gain, Pokemon, etc. occur. The place where all new hopefuls begin their ASB journey.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #316  
Old 06-01-2011, 04:55 PM
Dino's Avatar
Dino Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: In your dumpster
Posts: 1,345
Send a message via AIM to Dino
Default Re: Registration Headquarters


[Lily] Elektrik (F)
Ability: Levitate
Caught: Trivia Center
__________________

lv.100@1618
Links


  #317  
Old 06-01-2011, 05:41 PM
3m0d0ll's Avatar
3m0d0ll Offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: t(//_^ t)
Posts: 3,884
Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino View Post

[Lily] Elektrik (F)
Ability: Levitate
Caught: Trivia Center
Approved. :D
__________________
I need a new sig, uhg.
██ ->>> Links. Twin: Justin. Pair: Corey. ||・
  #318  
Old 06-01-2011, 06:00 PM
Dino's Avatar
Dino Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: In your dumpster
Posts: 1,345
Send a message via AIM to Dino
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

Lily

Eelektross
Ability: Levitate
Caught: Trivia Game
Evolved: Evolution Dojo
__________________

lv.100@1618
Links


  #319  
Old 06-01-2011, 11:58 PM
3m0d0ll's Avatar
3m0d0ll Offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: t(//_^ t)
Posts: 3,884
Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino View Post
Lily

Eelektross
Ability: Levitate
Caught: Trivia Game
Evolved: Evolution Dojo
You have to wait 12 hours before you can claim your Pokemon, then quote the post stating that you want that Pokemon to evolve, the link in the HQ to the climing post. :P Not Approved.
__________________
I need a new sig, uhg.
██ ->>> Links. Twin: Justin. Pair: Corey. ||・
  #320  
Old 06-02-2011, 02:20 AM
Dino's Avatar
Dino Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: In your dumpster
Posts: 1,345
Send a message via AIM to Dino
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post
You have to wait 12 hours before you can claim your Pokemon, then quote the post stating that you want that Pokemon to evolve, the link in the HQ to the climing post. :P Not Approved.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperfairy View Post
Pokémon that evolve by level/happiness/beauty
2) Pokémon under the tab Standard or those that evolve via Happiness will evolve in 12 hours from your post.

Pokémon that evolve otherwise
2) Your Pokémon instantly evolves.
It evolves by a stone so it evolves instantly.
The other two I will register when I pick them up.
__________________

lv.100@1618
Links


  #321  
Old 06-02-2011, 03:24 AM
3m0d0ll's Avatar
3m0d0ll Offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: t(//_^ t)
Posts: 3,884
Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino View Post
It evolves by a stone so it evolves instantly.
The other two I will register when I pick them up.
, ________ , || Did not know that. Sorry, mate. Approved.
__________________
I need a new sig, uhg.
██ ->>> Links. Twin: Justin. Pair: Corey. ||・
  #322  
Old 06-02-2011, 12:00 PM
Dino's Avatar
Dino Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: In your dumpster
Posts: 1,345
Send a message via AIM to Dino
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post
, ________ , || Did not know that. Sorry, mate. Approved.
No prob. 'Tis fine, tis fine.
:)

Cain

Granbull
Ability: Intimidate
Caught: Starter
Evolved: Evolution Dojo

Mona

Lucario
Ability: Steadfast
Caught: Easter Egg
Evolved: Evolution Dojo
__________________

lv.100@1618
Links


  #323  
Old 06-02-2011, 06:20 PM
3m0d0ll's Avatar
3m0d0ll Offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: t(//_^ t)
Posts: 3,884
Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino View Post


No prob. 'Tis fine, tis fine.
:)

Cain

Granbull
Ability: Intimidate
Caught: Starter
Evolved: Evolution Dojo

Mona

Lucario
Ability: Steadfast
Caught: Easter Egg
Evolved: Evolution Dojo
Approved.
:P
__________________
I need a new sig, uhg.
██ ->>> Links. Twin: Justin. Pair: Corey. ||・

Last edited by 3m0d0ll; 06-02-2011 at 06:22 PM.
  #324  
Old 06-02-2011, 09:15 PM
KantoBreeder's Avatar
KantoBreeder Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Down a mine shaft
Posts: 845
Default Re: Registration Headquarters


[Beren] Nidoran (M)
Ability: Poison Point
No signature move
Obtained: Adoption Centre


[Luthien] Nidoran (F)
Ability: Poison Point
No signature move
Obtained: Adoption Centre
__________________
  #325  
Old 06-02-2011, 09:17 PM
3m0d0ll's Avatar
3m0d0ll Offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: t(//_^ t)
Posts: 3,884
Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

Quote:
Originally Posted by KantoBreeder View Post

[Beren] Nidoran (M)
Ability: Poison Point
No signature move
Obtained: Adoption Centre


[Luthien] Nidoran (F)
Ability: Poison Point
No signature move
Obtained: Adoption Centre
Approved, and such.

EDIT:

Mandibuzz
Ability: Overcoat.
No Sig. move.
__________________
I need a new sig, uhg.
██ ->>> Links. Twin: Justin. Pair: Corey. ||・

Last edited by 3m0d0ll; 06-03-2011 at 09:46 PM.
  #326  
Old 06-04-2011, 12:43 AM
Dino's Avatar
Dino Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: In your dumpster
Posts: 1,345
Send a message via AIM to Dino
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

Turf

Krookodile
Ability: Intimidate
Caught: Starter
Evolved: Evolution Dojo
Evolved: Evolution Dojo
__________________

lv.100@1618
Links


  #327  
Old 06-05-2011, 02:09 AM
3m0d0ll's Avatar
3m0d0ll Offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: t(//_^ t)
Posts: 3,884
Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino View Post
Turf

Krookodile
Ability: Intimidate
Caught: Starter
Evolved: Evolution Dojo
Evolved: Evolution Dojo
Approved. :u
__________________
I need a new sig, uhg.
██ ->>> Links. Twin: Justin. Pair: Corey. ||・
  #328  
Old 06-06-2011, 12:49 AM
Upgrade Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 7
Default Re: Registration Headquarters


Pelagius [Chinchou – M]
Ability: Volt Absorb


Pan [Snover – M]
Ability: Snow Warning


Phalanx [Cryogonal – X]
Ability: Levitate


Euphorie [Smoochum – F]
Ability: Forewarn


Tetris [Venonat – F]
Ability: Compoundeyes


Ziz [Litwick – M]
Ability: Flash Fire
  #329  
Old 06-06-2011, 01:43 AM
Dino's Avatar
Dino Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: In your dumpster
Posts: 1,345
Send a message via AIM to Dino
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upgrade View Post

Pelagius [Chinchou – M]
Ability: Volt Absorb


Pan [Snover – M]
Ability: Snow Warning


Phalanx [Cryogonal – X]
Ability: Levitate


Euphorie [Smoochum – F]
Ability: Forewarn


Tetris [Venonat – F]
Ability: Compoundeyes


Ziz [Litwick – M]
Ability: Flash Fire
I am not an official. But, I'm just going to point out that you can only receive three pokemon as your starters.
__________________

lv.100@1618
Links


  #330  
Old 06-06-2011, 03:07 AM
3m0d0ll's Avatar
3m0d0ll Offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: t(//_^ t)
Posts: 3,884
Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino View Post
I am not an official. But, I'm just going to point out that you can only receive three pokemon as your starters.
What this cat said~

EDITPL0X:


[Akamiso] Hitmontop
Ability: Guts.
No Sig move.
__________________
I need a new sig, uhg.
██ ->>> Links. Twin: Justin. Pair: Corey. ||・

Last edited by 3m0d0ll; 06-08-2011 at 04:12 AM.
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com