Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Headquarters

ASB: Headquarters The Headquarters of the ASB League. The place where all of the registrations and documentations of monetary gain, Pokemon, etc. occur. The place where all new hopefuls begin their ASB journey.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1066  
Old 10-28-2011, 10:32 PM
Velocity's Avatar
Velocity Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Land of Night and Magic
Posts: 2,758
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

Sigilyph.


[Liduen Kvaedhi] Sigilyph (F)
Ability: Tinted Lens
Signature Move: None
__________________
I laughed, I cried, I testified;
And in the end found this world altogether lacking.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
  #1067  
Old 10-28-2011, 11:10 PM
Dino's Avatar
Dino Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: In your dumpster
Posts: 1,345
Send a message via AIM to Dino
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
Sigilyph.


[Liduen Kvaedhi] Sigilyph (F)
Ability: Tinted Lens
Signature Move: None
Approved.
__________________

lv.100@1618
Links


  #1068  
Old 10-29-2011, 02:19 PM
3DThinker's Avatar
3DThinker Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Brazil
Posts: 189
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

Hi!
I'd like to join

[Xiao] Mienfoo {F}
Ability: Regenerator

[Tyranee] Larvitar {M}
Ability: Guts

[Psycho] Abra {F}
Ability: Synchronize
  #1069  
Old 10-29-2011, 02:48 PM
Lord Fedora's Avatar
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Y'all stay off my property!
Posts: 8,469
Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DThinker View Post
Hi!
I'd like to join

[Xiao] Mienfoo {F}
Ability: Regenerator

[Tyranee] Larvitar {M}
Ability: Guts

[Psycho] Abra {F}
Ability: Synchronize
Approved.
__________________
URPG/ASB Stats
98% of teens won't stand up for God. Repost this if you think that statistic is the most laughable thing ever.
My new AIM username is GrayFedora12. Do not respond or click on links from any IMs from LordKhajmer.
  #1070  
Old 10-30-2011, 12:39 AM
Princess_Eevee9's Avatar
Princess_Eevee9 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Glen Allen, VA/Battle Frontier
Posts: 686
Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

Darumake[F]
Ability: Inner Focus
Sig Move: None
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...31#post3360631
__________________
  #1071  
Old 10-30-2011, 01:49 AM
Velocity's Avatar
Velocity Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Land of Night and Magic
Posts: 2,758
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Eevee9 View Post
Darumake[F]
Ability: Inner Focus
Sig Move: None
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...31#post3360631
I don't see a Darumaka on that post. :/
Not approv'd.
__________________
I laughed, I cried, I testified;
And in the end found this world altogether lacking.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
  #1072  
Old 10-30-2011, 03:08 AM
Princess_Eevee9's Avatar
Princess_Eevee9 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Glen Allen, VA/Battle Frontier
Posts: 686
Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

It's Ryu's 3rd post on the page!
__________________
  #1073  
Old 10-30-2011, 03:11 AM
Velocity's Avatar
Velocity Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Land of Night and Magic
Posts: 2,758
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Eevee9 View Post
It's Ryu's 3rd post on the page!
Didn't see that... Next time, make sure that you link directly to the proper post, please.
Approv'd.
__________________
I laughed, I cried, I testified;
And in the end found this world altogether lacking.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
  #1074  
Old 10-30-2011, 03:13 AM
Princess_Eevee9's Avatar
Princess_Eevee9 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Glen Allen, VA/Battle Frontier
Posts: 686
Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

Will do and thank you!
__________________
  #1075  
Old 11-02-2011, 06:56 PM
Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Voids of my mind
Posts: 6,530
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

HELL. YES.


Shayda the SHINY Ariados [F]
Ability: Insomnia
Signature Move: Backlash Redirect
Description:
Spoiler:
Ariados are capable of learning Psychic. Shayda has tapped into this odd power of hers to give her the edge in battle. Whenever an oncoming projectile attack is aimed at her, she concentrates hard on the attack and focuses her newly tapped psychic power into it. Using her sharp mind, she then redirects the attack away from herself preventing any harm done to her, and sometimes she is strong enough to force it back at the attacker. She can’t use this massive psychic ability often though, for risk of causing some serious damage to herself.
Type: Psychic
Base Power: N/A
Accuracy: 100
Classification: Status
Energy Modifier: 8
Effects:
Shayda prevents all damage from projectile attacks such as Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, etc.
There is a 50% chance of the attack being redirected back at the attacker. In this case, the power of the attack is reduced by 50%. Effects of the attack if any, still remain. Eg: possibility of burn from Flamethrower. In a double or triple battle, if the attack is redirected at a target for damage, target is chosen randomly.
Usage Gap: 2 round recharge
__________________
Code:
VPP STATS Paired with: Sandstorm Lavastone <3 Neon the Jolteon Level100: 6576
  #1076  
Old 11-02-2011, 08:28 PM
Pokemon Elite 2000's Avatar
Pokemon Elite 2000 Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 23
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

Well, I've read all the rules whileive been browsing offline. Soo, I'll give this a go.

[Leotrus] Shinx
Male
Ability: Rivalry
  #1077  
Old 11-02-2011, 08:35 PM
Dino's Avatar
Dino Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: In your dumpster
Posts: 1,345
Send a message via AIM to Dino
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
HELL. YES.


Shayda the SHINY Ariados [F]
Ability: Insomnia
Signature Move: Backlash Redirect
Description:
Spoiler:
Ariados are capable of learning Psychic. Shayda has tapped into this odd power of hers to give her the edge in battle. Whenever an oncoming projectile attack is aimed at her, she concentrates hard on the attack and focuses her newly tapped psychic power into it. Using her sharp mind, she then redirects the attack away from herself preventing any harm done to her, and sometimes she is strong enough to force it back at the attacker. She can’t use this massive psychic ability often though, for risk of causing some serious damage to herself.
Type: Psychic
Base Power: N/A
Accuracy: 100
Classification: Status
Energy Modifier: 8
Effects:
Shayda prevents all damage from projectile attacks such as Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, etc.
There is a 50% chance of the attack being redirected back at the attacker. In this case, the power of the attack is reduced by 50%. Effects of the attack if any, still remain. Eg: possibility of burn from Flamethrower. In a double or triple battle, if the attack is redirected at a target for damage, target is chosen randomly.
Usage Gap: 2 round recharge
Approved, you lucky duck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Elite 2000 View Post
Well, I've read all the rules whileive been browsing offline. Soo, I'll give this a go.

[Leotrus] Shinx
Male
Ability: Rivalry
You must have not read them well.
Please reread them.
Not Approved.
__________________

lv.100@1618
Links


  #1078  
Old 11-02-2011, 08:37 PM
Pokemon Elite 2000's Avatar
Pokemon Elite 2000 Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 23
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

Well, I've read all the rules whileive been browsing offline. Soo, I'll give this a go.

[Leotrus] Shinx
Male
Ability: Rivalry

[Eve] Eevee
Female
Ability: Adaptability

[Tonka] Drilbur
Male
Sand Force

Is this better?

Last edited by Pokemon Elite 2000; 11-02-2011 at 08:41 PM.
  #1079  
Old 11-02-2011, 08:46 PM
Dino's Avatar
Dino Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: In your dumpster
Posts: 1,345
Send a message via AIM to Dino
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Elite 2000 View Post
Well, I've read all the rules whileive been browsing offline. Soo, I'll give this a go.

[Leotrus] Shinx
Male
Ability: Rivalry

[Eve] Eevee
Female
Ability: Adaptability

[Tonka] Drilbur
Male
Sand Force

Is this better?
Now your good.
Approved. Off to the bank with you.
__________________

lv.100@1618
Links


  #1080  
Old 11-02-2011, 11:20 PM
MoonKit's Avatar
MoonKit Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Washington.
Posts: 2,593
Send a message via MSN to MoonKit
Default Re: Registration Headquarters


Honchkrow ()
Ability: Super Luck
Sig Move: Razor Feather
Spoiler:
Honchkrow's body looks smooth but the smooth feathers' edge are sharp and rough. Honchkrow wonders how to use those sharp feathers to damage the target. It's impossible that she slashes the target using a single feather.

When she flies high in the sky, she gets an idea. She flaps her wings roughly and makes a shower of her wings down. That's a good way to use the attack.
Type: Flying | BP: 30 | Accuracy: 90
Impact: Single Target
Classification: Physical
Energy Modifier: 3
Effect: If user is not up high in the sky (Fly is not in effect), this move fails. Roll 2-5, this attack hits as many times as the result. Each hit is calculated separately. Has high critical hit rate.
Usage Gap: Once per 2 rounds as long as user is using Fly.

Obtained: HERE YO
__________________
I'm alive! -coughnotcough-
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com