Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Headquarters

ASB: Headquarters The Headquarters of the ASB League. The place where all of the registrations and documentations of monetary gain, Pokemon, etc. occur. The place where all new hopefuls begin their ASB journey.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1156  
Old 01-02-2012, 04:57 PM
Dino's Avatar
Dino Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: In your dumpster
Posts: 1,345
Send a message via AIM to Dino
Default Re: Registration Headquarters


Photon

Jolteon
Ability: Volt Absorb
Caught: Secret Santa Event
Evolved: Evolution Dojo
__________________

lv.100@1618
Links


  #1157  
Old 01-04-2012, 02:28 AM
eishiba's Avatar
eishiba Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 576
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...4&postcount=94



Chikorita[Miss Diplodocus](F)
Ability:Overgrow
sig move:none

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...1&postcount=10



Primeape[Happie](M)
Ability:Intimidate
Tutored move:Swords Dance
Sig move: Overhead toss
Spoiler:
Description: During this move, Mankey will move towards the opponent. At this point, its head is at the 12 o clock position. It leaps int the air and begins to do a front flip. When it gets half way through the flip, its head at the 6 o clock position, it uses its arm to grab the opponent by the head or shoulders, or whatever happens to be on top of the Pokemon. It continues in its front flip, now taking the opponent with it. The opponent swings as Mankey is flipping foreward. Once it comes all the way around and back into the 12 o clock position, it throws the opponent to the ground. For any Mortal Kombat fans, its the same throw that Kung Lao performs.
Type: Fighting Type
Base Power: 80BP
Accuracy:90%
Classification: Physical
Energy Modifier:18%
Effects: None.
Usage Gap: If it hits, it can only be used after two turns. During this time, the speed stat is reduced one stage. After the two turns has past, the move can be used again and the speed stat is restored. If it misses, due to landing on the ground upside down, damage is sustained by 1/8 of what the total damage would have been.
__________________
Ever wondered what Hitler thinks of Ash Ketchem?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihdmOn0J_aM
  #1158  
Old 01-04-2012, 02:29 AM
Velocity's Avatar
Velocity Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Land of Night and Magic
Posts: 2,759
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

Quote:
Originally Posted by eishiba View Post
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...4&postcount=94



Chikorita[Miss Diplodocus](F)
Ability:Overgrow
sig move:none

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...1&postcount=10



Primeape[Happie](M)
Ability:Intimidate
Tutored move:Swords Dance
Sig move: Overhead toss
Spoiler:
Description: During this move, Mankey will move towards the opponent. At this point, its head is at the 12 o clock position. It leaps int the air and begins to do a front flip. When it gets half way through the flip, its head at the 6 o clock position, it uses its arm to grab the opponent by the head or shoulders, or whatever happens to be on top of the Pokemon. It continues in its front flip, now taking the opponent with it. The opponent swings as Mankey is flipping foreward. Once it comes all the way around and back into the 12 o clock position, it throws the opponent to the ground. For any Mortal Kombat fans, its the same throw that Kung Lao performs.
Type: Fighting Type
Base Power: 80BP
Accuracy:90%
Classification: Physical
Energy Modifier:18%
Effects: None.
Usage Gap: If it hits, it can only be used after two turns. During this time, the speed stat is reduced one stage. After the two turns has past, the move can be used again and the speed stat is restored. If it misses, due to landing on the ground upside down, damage is sustained by 1/8 of what the total damage would have been.
Approv'd.
__________________
I laughed, I cried, I testified;
And in the end found this world altogether lacking.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
  #1159  
Old 01-04-2012, 04:38 PM
eishiba's Avatar
eishiba Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 576
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...&postcount=317

Bayleef [Miss Diplodocus] (F)
Overgrow
no sig move
__________________
Ever wondered what Hitler thinks of Ash Ketchem?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihdmOn0J_aM
  #1160  
Old 01-04-2012, 10:29 PM
Velocity's Avatar
Velocity Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Land of Night and Magic
Posts: 2,759
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino View Post

Photon

Jolteon
Ability: Volt Absorb
Caught: Secret Santa Event
Evolved: Evolution Dojo
Missed this... /cry
Approv'd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eishiba View Post
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...&postcount=317

Bayleef [Miss Diplodocus] (F)
Overgrow
no sig move
Approv'd.
__________________
I laughed, I cried, I testified;
And in the end found this world altogether lacking.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
  #1161  
Old 01-05-2012, 11:47 PM
eishiba's Avatar
eishiba Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 576
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...&postcount=319

Meganium [Miss Diplodocus] (F)
OVergrow
no sig move
__________________
Ever wondered what Hitler thinks of Ash Ketchem?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihdmOn0J_aM
  #1162  
Old 01-06-2012, 12:00 AM
Dino's Avatar
Dino Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: In your dumpster
Posts: 1,345
Send a message via AIM to Dino
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

Quote:
Originally Posted by eishiba View Post
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...&postcount=319

Meganium [Miss Diplodocus] (F)
OVergrow
no sig move
Approved.
__________________

lv.100@1618
Links


  #1163  
Old 01-09-2012, 02:26 AM
5TailedDemonLizard's Avatar
5TailedDemonLizard Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Post-Apocalyptic Berlin
Posts: 3,526
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

Evolved Nacht

http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh...&postcount=320

[Nacht] Honchkrow (Male)
Super Luck
Sig Move: None
__________________

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!


  #1164  
Old 01-09-2012, 09:07 PM
Dino's Avatar
Dino Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: In your dumpster
Posts: 1,345
Send a message via AIM to Dino
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5TailedDemonLizard View Post
Evolved Nacht

http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh...&postcount=320

[Nacht] Honchkrow (Male)
Super Luck
Sig Move: None
Approved.
__________________

lv.100@1618
Links


  #1165  
Old 01-10-2012, 12:49 PM
SuperUltraZekrom's Avatar
SuperUltraZekrom Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: My House
Posts: 1,381
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh...&postcount=322

[Bugsy] Ledian (Female)
Ability: Swarm
Sig Move: None at the moment
__________________
Links!

Derp

MY VPP:

Level 100: 1568
  #1166  
Old 01-10-2012, 02:01 PM
Dino's Avatar
Dino Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: In your dumpster
Posts: 1,345
Send a message via AIM to Dino
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperUltraZekrom View Post
http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh...&postcount=322

[Bugsy] Ledian (Female)
Ability: Swarm
Sig Move: None at the moment
Approved.
__________________

lv.100@1618
Links


  #1167  
Old 01-10-2012, 02:25 PM
Foxamivalth's Avatar
Foxamivalth Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: PE2k
Posts: 7,387
Send a message via MSN to Foxamivalth
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh...1&postcount=95


Skorupi (M)
Ability: Sniper
__________________



Banner by Pokemon Trainer Sarah
  #1168  
Old 01-10-2012, 10:14 PM
Velocity's Avatar
Velocity Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Land of Night and Magic
Posts: 2,759
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxamivalth View Post
Approv'd.
__________________
I laughed, I cried, I testified;
And in the end found this world altogether lacking.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
  #1169  
Old 01-11-2012, 04:32 AM
Foxamivalth's Avatar
Foxamivalth Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: PE2k
Posts: 7,387
Send a message via MSN to Foxamivalth
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh...&postcount=324


Drapion ()
Ability: Sniper
__________________



Banner by Pokemon Trainer Sarah
  #1170  
Old 01-16-2012, 01:21 AM
wolf60's Avatar
wolf60 Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post

All of you guys have a problem with your Signature move portions.

@murgle & White Wolf: You are just lacking it. Say something to the effect of, 'No Signature move' and you guy are ready to go. :)

@wolf60: A Signature move isn't an in-game move, it's one you make up and post for approval in the Sugnature move thread. Also, you can only sign up with three Pokemon, not six~

@All: Not Approved.
i fixed it
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com