Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Downtown Market

ASB: Downtown Market The Downtown Market of the ASB League. The place for all the League- and User-owned businesses. A place where you can do everything if you have the cash, from buying new Pokemon, evolving your current ones, and many more.

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2011, 12:54 PM
Foxamivalth Offline

Send a message via MSN to Foxamivalth
Default Re: Dragon's Den

@Fedora: Yes, you rejected it. But paperfairy said if I can change the battle system, it may be reconsidered.

@PF&Fedora: how if I remove the egg adoption part?

Banner by Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Old 10-23-2011, 08:06 AM
Digital Offline
Cyber Soldier

Send a message via AIM to Digital

The ASB Lottery

Overview

Welcome to the ASB Lottery, a place where you can make 100$ in one night. The first idea came from Fushigidane, but sadly died down due to the owner being inactive. Time for the ASB Lottery to come back to life, and this time with some little changes.

How to Play

Simple, it is the same as many lottery businesses. You pay 1$ for a ticket and can win up to 100$, doesn't sound that hard right. When you ask for a ticket, you have a choice of selecting your own 6 numbers or asked for them to be selected for you, by a RNG. Then every Saturday, I shall roll a set of 6 Numbers, plus a bonus ball, and if your numbers match, then you're a winner.

Prizes

What is what?

ASB Lottery Ball = There are 6 of these balls. If you have any matching numbers, look up at the table and work out your prize fund. You can either write down 6 numbers or ask for a Lucky Draw, where I draw the numbers using an RNG for you.

ASB Bonus Ball = When you have 5 Numbers and do not have the final number, you still could win with the bonus ball. If you have 5 Numbers and the Bonus Ball, you still win some money. The Bonus Ball is only used for when people have 5 Numbers, you cannot have two numbers and the bonus ball to get 10$. If you didn't understand what I just said there is a better explanation here.

Quote:
Say the numbers drawn are 3, 12, 23, 27, 31, 32, Bonus 33.

If you have 3, 12, 23, 27, 31, 32, you win the jackpot.

If you have 3, 12, 23, 27, 31, 33, you win a slightly lesser prize.
Other

Since people will be paying 1$ a ticket, I will not be receiving any profit from this business, (i.e I will not be receiving 5$ a customer).

Also Staff can roll peoples numbers if I am not online and sometimes if I am busy, I may ask a member of the Staff to roll the numbers on Saturday, if I am not able to roll them.

Spoiler:
Old 10-23-2011, 12:06 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
Cave Johnson approves this advance in science.

OKAY so...the fairy of paper said to post this here:

Dream Hotel Halloween Event
Spoiler:
For one week, leading up to the special day of Halloween itself, the Dream Hotel will be having a special Halloween event. For this week, we ask customers if they would like to Trick or Treat, and depending on what they pick, depends on what Pokémon they receive. To make sure there is enough for everyone, its one go per Customer, we only have so many beds to go around! We’ve put the regular beds aside and moved many into either the Hall of Tricks, or the Treat Hall. Simply pick which hall you’d like to have your Pokémon sleep in on any day of the week during the event and the next day, you’ll receive a Pokémon. Any Pokémon you do not wish to keep can all be refunded for a 30 point total towards a customer credit account.

Total Cost for the special event is $16!

Hall of Tricks:
Ghost
Dark
Bug
Dragon
Poison
Fire

Treat Hall:
Spoiler:
Normal
Psychic
Flying
Ice
Water
Grass

Now my justification of the price is that:
1: It's a one per person.
2: Customer have less control over what they get compared to my current system.
2.2: With the above being said, types are chosen at random, all Pokemon chosen at random, such and such.
3: Treat types are basicaly opposites of the Trick types...this more justifies my choice of types. I wasn't sure where to fit the rest.
Portal fans as far as the eye can see!
Anyway, approv'd. As for Fox, I'm going to let Nate and Justin handle it for the moment. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmandiddy View Post
The ASB Lottery

Overview

Welcome to the ASB Lottery, a place where you can make 100$ in one night. The first idea came from Fushigidane, but sadly died down due to the owner being inactive. Time for the ASB Lottery to come back to life, and this time with some little changes.

How to Play

Simple, it is the same as many lottery businesses. You pay 1$ for a ticket and can win up to 100$, doesn't sound that hard right. When you ask for a ticket, you have a choice of selecting your own 6 numbers or asked for them to be selected for you, by a RNG. Then every Saturday, I shall roll a set of 6 Numbers, plus a bonus ball, and if your numbers match, then you're a winner.

Prizes

What is what?

ASB Lottery Ball = There are 6 of these balls. If you have any matching numbers, look up at the table and work out your prize fund. You can either write down 6 numbers or ask for a Lucky Draw, where I draw the numbers using an RNG for you.

ASB Bonus Ball = When you have 5 Numbers and do not have the final number, you still could win with the bonus ball. If you have 5 Numbers and the Bonus Ball, you still win some money. The Bonus Ball is only used for when people have 5 Numbers, you cannot have two numbers and the bonus ball to get 10$. If you didn't understand what I just said there is a better explanation here.

Other

Since people will be paying 1$ a ticket, I will not be receiving any profit from this business, (i.e I will not be receiving 5$ a customer).

Also Staff can roll peoples numbers if I am not online and sometimes if I am busy, I may ask a member of the Staff to roll the numbers on Saturday, if I am not able to roll them.

Hmm... I want to approv' this, but I have no idea what numbers can come out of it! Maybe if you supplied a list of the numbers that come out? Once that happens, there's a slight chance a price-uppage may be in order, depending on the probability of the winning numbers getting picked. Pend'ng.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 10-23-2011, 12:13 PM
Pokemonpal7 Offline

The Day-Care Center
The Day-Care Center is where you can leave 2 pokemon for 12 hours, and when that time is up, an egg will appear. The egg has 45% of being Parent 1 and 45% of being Parent 2. The other 10% will spawn a random pokemon from the egg group in use. Services cost $17 and the first 10 customers get a reduction to $10. Example:
Parent 1 (Samurott) Parent 2 (Arcanine)
Possible Child: Oshawott. Possible Child:Growlithe. Possible child: any lowest evolution in the Field Egg Group.
Pokemon that don't hatch out of eggs: Ditto, Legendarys, anything higher than a base evolution.
Baby Pokemon cost an extra $3 for Incense breeding.

Click the badge to see the gym menu at Pokefarm.com! My gym is The Tectonic Gym! Credit to Vasden2 from Pokefarm.com for the badge case.
Old 10-23-2011, 12:19 PM
Digital Offline
Cyber Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
Hmm... I want to approv' this, but I have no idea what numbers can come out of it! Maybe if you supplied a list of the numbers that come out? Once that happens, there's a slight chance a price-uppage may be in order, depending on the probability of the winning numbers getting picked. Pend'ng.
Ok, I should have added this in, but there are 49 Numbers to be picked.

So for instance, if 5 People sign up and get the following numbers:

User 1: gmandiddy rolled 6 49-sided dice: 42 41 11 11 30 23

User 2: gmandiddy rolled 6 49-sided dice: 35 42 38 11 42 18

User 3: gmandiddy rolled 6 49-sided dice: 20 49 33 24 7 46

User 4: gmandiddy rolled 6 49-sided dice: 13 17 14 21 48 45

User 5: gmandiddy rolled 6 49-sided dice: 16 9 49 40 46 23

And this is the draw on Saturday;

Draw: gmandiddy rolled 6 49-sided dice: 47 38 15 8 49 45

Here would be the results.

User 1 = No Numbers

User 2 = 1 Number

User 3 = 1 Number

User 4 = 1 Number

User 5 = 1 Number

Spoiler:
Old 10-23-2011, 12:20 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Ok, I should have added this in, but there are 49 Numbers to be picked.

So for instance, if 5 People sign up and get the following numbers:

User 1: gmandiddy rolled 6 49-sided dice: 42 41 11 11 30 23

User 2: gmandiddy rolled 6 49-sided dice: 35 42 38 11 42 18

User 3: gmandiddy rolled 6 49-sided dice: 20 49 33 24 7 46

User 4: gmandiddy rolled 6 49-sided dice: 13 17 14 21 48 45

User 5: gmandiddy rolled 6 49-sided dice: 16 9 49 40 46 23

And this is the draw on Saturday;

Draw: gmandiddy rolled 6 49-sided dice: 47 38 15 8 49 45

Here would be the results.

User 1 = No Numbers

User 2 = 1 Number

User 3 = 1 Number

User 4 = 1 Number

User 5 = 1 Number
So, what you're saying is that there are 49 numbers, and that the order doesn't matter?

Old 10-23-2011, 12:22 PM
Digital Offline
Cyber Soldier

The order doesn't matter, if you have 3 Numbers that match the final drawings, then you win 10$.

Spoiler:
Old 10-23-2011, 12:32 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

@ Pokemonpal7
Another Day-Care like idea just got shot down. >:I
Not approv'd.

@ gmandiddy
With the help of the interwebs, I have deduced that the odds of getting your numbers are as follows:

1/2/3/4/5/6 in 13983816.

So, yeah, I guess $1 is a perfectly suitable price. xD

Provided none of the other mods have objections, I'm approv'ng this. c:

Old 10-23-2011, 11:24 PM
paperfairy Offline

Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxamivalth View Post
@Fedora: Yes, you rejected it. But paperfairy said if I can change the battle system, it may be reconsidered.

@PF&Fedora: how if I remove the egg adoption part?
Taken care of. No.

Quote:
The ASB Lottery

Overview

How to Play

Prizes

What is what?

Other

Odds are fine, but my problem is you get $5 a customer just for clicking here. There's no work involved.

Not approved. You're welcome to wait for the verdict from others though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemonpal7 View Post
The Day-Care Center
The Day-Care Center is where you can leave 2 pokemon for 12 hours, and when that time is up, an egg will appear. The egg has 45% of being Parent 1 and 45% of being Parent 2. The other 10% will spawn a random pokemon from the egg group in use. Services cost $17 and the first 10 customers get a reduction to $10. Example:
Parent 1 (Samurott) Parent 2 (Arcanine)
Possible Child: Oshawott. Possible Child:Growlithe. Possible child: any lowest evolution in the Field Egg Group.
Pokemon that don't hatch out of eggs: Ditto, Legendarys, anything higher than a base evolution.
Baby Pokemon cost an extra $3 for Incense breeding.
No. Look above.

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
Old 10-24-2011, 03:19 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperfairy View Post
Odds are fine, but my problem is you get $5 a customer just for clicking here. There's no work involved.

Not approved. You're welcome to wait for the verdict from others though.
Quote:
The ASB Lottery

*cough*

Approved.
Old 10-24-2011, 03:30 AM
paperfairy Offline

Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post
*cough*

Approved.
Oh. I'm an idiot. You have my approval then, which is the last one you need. Go for it.

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
Old 02-04-2012, 06:18 PM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

Blind Auction

Overview
Every interval of time (tentatively set at a week), a Pokeball (with a mon in it) will be put up for auction. People will bid on each Pokeball, and at the end of the next day, bidding will stop, and the highest bid will get the ball, at which time, the pokemon inside will be revealed.

How to Participate

At the beginning of each time interval, a Pokeball (basic mon), Greatball (mon that evolved once), or an Ultraball (mon that evolved twice) will be put up for bid, without revealing the Pokemon inside (pokes generated by RNG*). Pokeball bids start at $10, Greatballs $20, and Ultraballs $30. At the end of the day following the day the ball put for auction, the highest bid gets the ball, and the poke inside is revealed

*Die: 1-649 (determines species based on dex number; reroll if it lands on a legend.

Profits gained based on number of winners per week.

Old 02-08-2012, 08:54 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by narphoenix View Post
Blind Auction

Overview
Every interval of time (tentatively set at a week), a Pokeball (with a mon in it) will be put up for auction. People will bid on each Pokeball, and at the end of the next day, bidding will stop, and the highest bid will get the ball, at which time, the pokemon inside will be revealed.

How to Participate

At the beginning of each time interval, a Pokeball (basic mon), Greatball (mon that evolved once), or an Ultraball (mon that evolved twice) will be put up for bid, without revealing the Pokemon inside (pokes generated by RNG*). Pokeball bids start at $10, Greatballs $20, and Ultraballs $30. At the end of the day following the day the ball put for auction, the highest bid gets the ball, and the poke inside is revealed

*Die: 1-649 (determines species based on dex number; reroll if it lands on a legend.

Hm... Description seems a bit bare-bonesed, but it doesn't really matter. I don't see any reason to dis this. Approv'd.

Old 02-11-2012, 11:34 PM
Dino Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Dino

Quote:
Originally Posted by narphoenix View Post
Blind Auction

Overview

How to Participate

I agree with Velocity on this one.
However I would very much prefer for this to be assimilated into The Auction Tent, instead of creating a whole new thread.
So I'm going to have to say...
Pending.

lv.100@1618
Links

Old 04-26-2012, 03:16 PM
thornzion Offline

New buisness
Nickname Man
He Changes Nicknames
No Nickname-Nickname $5
Nickname-New Nickname $8
If somebody nicknamed a pokemon and them later traded or sold it to you you CAN change the nickname, but only with the previous owners permission
first 5 customers get half off
(half of 5 is 3

Basic idesla but can elaborate with input
Pokemon White:
Name:JB
FC:3009-7517-2126
Closed Thread