Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Headquarters

ASB: Headquarters The Headquarters of the ASB League. The place where all of the registrations and documentations of monetary gain, Pokemon, etc. occur. The place where all new hopefuls begin their ASB journey.

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2011, 01:32 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
Approved. [2/2]
Is that for my Sig move or for WK's? o.o
Old 09-30-2011, 01:36 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
Is that for my Sig move or for WK's? o.o
Whoops; it's for WK's. I'll edit my post.
/derp

However, yours is also approved. [2/2]

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 10-01-2011, 11:31 AM
Foxamivalth Offline

Send a message via MSN to Foxamivalth

Swalot ()
Ability: Liquid Ooze
Obtained: Trade with murgle-flag
Sig Move: Nasty Digestion
Spoiler:
"Swalot has small mouth you say? Now, try to open your mouth and swallow that fat pig, Swalot!"

And Swalot actually has a really big mouth to swallow a huge thing without biting it first. If the swallowed thing is too big or isn't tasty, Swalot will spit it out. Just imagine if you're put inside his big mouth and poisonous belly, and is then spit out. Yuck!
Type: Poison | BP: 40 | Accuracy: 100
Classification: Physical
Energy Modifier: 10
Effects: Swalot puts the enemy into his mouth, covered by the saliva and the digestion acid. Swalot then spits his enemy out. The enemy is covered by sticky nasty liquid. The liquid can be washed by using damaging Water-type moves except Bubble, Bubblebeam and Muddy Water. As long as the liquid is sticked on the body, the sticky Pokemon lose Accuracy and Speed 1 stage (Acc - 1, Spd - 1) and all Poison-type moves gets Critical level 1 stage (Crit + 1).
Usage Gap: Once per 2 Rounds

Banner by Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Old 10-01-2011, 12:14 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxamivalth View Post

Swalot ()
Spoiler:
"Swalot has small mouth you say? Now, try to open your mouth and swallow that fat pig, Swalot!"

And Swalot actually has a really big mouth to swallow a huge thing without biting it first. If the swallowed thing is too big or isn't tasty, Swalot will spit it out. Just imagine if you're put inside his big mouth and poisonous belly, and is then spit out. Yuck!
Effects: Swalot puts the enemy into his mouth, covered by the saliva and the digestion acid. Swalot then spits his enemy out. The enemy is covered by sticky nasty liquid. The liquid can be washed by using damaging Water-type moves except Bubble, Bubblebeam and Muddy Water. As long as the liquid is sticked on the body, the sticky Pokemon lose Accuracy and Speed 1 stage (Acc - 1, Spd - 1) and all Poison-type moves gets Critical level 1 stage (Crit + 1).
Does that mean that Swalot's or the sticky Pokemon's Poison-Type moves go up a crit-level? Pending for now.

Old 10-01-2011, 12:20 PM
paperfairy Offline

Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy

You also definitely need a height/weight limit for that.

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
Old 10-01-2011, 12:23 PM
Foxamivalth Offline

Oh sorry. Fixed.

Swalot ()
Spoiler:

Effects: Swalot puts the enemy into his mouth, covered by the saliva and the digestion acid. Swalot then spits his enemy out. The enemy is covered by sticky nasty liquid. The liquid can be washed by using damaging Water-type moves except Bubble, Bubblebeam and Muddy Water. As long as the liquid is sticked on the body, the sticky Pokemon lose Accuracy and Speed 1 stage (Acc - 1, Spd - 1) and all Poison-type moves that target the sticky Pokemon gets Critical raises by level 1 stage (Crit + 1).

Old 10-01-2011, 12:24 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Oh sorry. Fixed.

Swalot ()
Spoiler:

Effects: Swalot puts the enemy into his mouth, covered by the saliva and the digestion acid. Swalot then spits his enemy out. The enemy is covered by sticky nasty liquid. The liquid can be washed by using damaging Water-type moves except Bubble, Bubblebeam and Muddy Water. As long as the liquid is sticked on the body, the sticky Pokemon lose Accuracy and Speed 1 stage (Acc - 1, Spd - 1) and all Poison-type moves that target the sticky Pokemon gets Critical raises by level 1 stage (Crit + 1).
Where's the height/weight limit exactly?

Old 10-01-2011, 12:27 PM
Foxamivalth Offline

Oh crap. I forgot to put it there. I've decided to put it since I started to write.
And because paperfairy DINO'd me, I don't read it. So this:

Swalot ()
Spoiler:

Effects: Swalot puts the enemy into his mouth, covered by the saliva and the digestion acid. Swalot then spits his enemy out. The enemy is covered by sticky nasty liquid. The liquid can be washed by using damaging Water-type moves except Bubble, Bubblebeam and Muddy Water. As long as the liquid is sticked on the body, the sticky Pokemon lose Accuracy and Speed 1 stage (Acc - 1, Spd - 1) and all Poison-type moves that target the sticky Pokemon gets Critical raises by level 1 stage (Crit + 1). Fails if the target is higher than 1.6 m.

Old 10-01-2011, 12:31 PM
paperfairy Offline

For reference purposes, this is a list of Pokémon that can be swallowed.

Approved. [1/2]

Old 10-01-2011, 12:33 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Oh crap. I forgot to put it there. I've decided to put it since I started to write.
And because paperfairy DINO'd me, I don't read it. So this:

Swalot ()
Spoiler:

Effects: Swalot puts the enemy into his mouth, covered by the saliva and the digestion acid. Swalot then spits his enemy out. The enemy is covered by sticky nasty liquid. The liquid can be washed by using damaging Water-type moves except Bubble, Bubblebeam and Muddy Water. As long as the liquid is sticked on the body, the sticky Pokemon lose Accuracy and Speed 1 stage (Acc - 1, Spd - 1) and all Poison-type moves that target the sticky Pokemon gets Critical raises by level 1 stage (Crit + 1). Fails if the target is higher than 1.6 m.
Yeh. Approv'd. [2/2]

Old 10-01-2011, 06:48 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

[Rikki] Zoroark (M)
Ability: Illusion
Signature Move:

Spoiler:
Unseen Rush
Description: Most Zoroarks only hone their illusory abilities to the point where they can appear to be something else - a bush, a Scrafty, a lamppost, a little boy, etc. However, Rikki and I have trained his deceptive skills enough to where not only can he make illusions - he can completely disappear for a short time. This is very useful in battle. To perform Unseen Rush, Rikki makes himself completely invisible. He then runs at his opponent several times, slashing them with his claws as he rushes past. He does this until his invisibility peters out, whereupon his ability to create illusions vanishes for at least a battle's-length of time.
Type: Dark
Base Power: 35 per slash.
Accuracy: 85
Effects: Rikki strikes the opponent 2-5 times with his claws. The exact number is determined via RNG.
Rikki cannot use moves that increase his Evasion, or Double Team, for the rest of the match.
Usage Gap: Once per battle.

Last edited by Velocity; 10-02-2011 at 01:22 AM.
Old 10-01-2011, 09:38 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:

[Rikki] Zoroark (M)
Signature Move:

Spoiler:
Unseen Rush
Description: Most Zoroarks only hone their illusory abilities to the point where they can appear to be something else - a bush, a Scrafty, a lamppost, a little boy, etc. However, Rikki and I have trained his deceptive skills enough to where not only can he make illusions - he can completely disappear for a short time. This is very useful in battle. To perform Unseen Rush, Rikki makes himself completely invisible. He then runs at his opponent several times, slashing them with his claws as he rushes past. He does this until his invisibility peters out, whereupon his ability to create illusions vanishes for at least a battle's-length of time.
Base Power: 60 per slash.
Effects: Rikki strikes the opponent 2-5 times with his claws. The exact number is determined via RNG.
Rikki cannot use moves that increase his Evasion, or Double Team, for the rest of the match.

I feel like it's too high of Base Power, I mean it's basically 120-300 power with STAB. I don't think an energy mod, of any height really, and losing evasion altering moves is enough of a cost for that sort of power.
Old 10-02-2011, 01:21 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Fedora View Post
I feel like it's too high of Base Power, I mean it's basically 120-300 power with STAB. I don't think an energy mod, of any height really, and losing evasion altering moves is enough of a cost for that sort of power.
Holy fizz, I don't think Velocity was paying attention to the totals when she wrote this. :O I'll bring it down to 35.

Old 10-02-2011, 01:38 AM
Foxamivalth Offline

Just pretend I already have Skuntank. Stunky is in the Dojo.

Skuntank ()
Ability: Aftermath
Sig Move: Nose-Killing Fume
Spoiler:
Skunk is well-known of its smelly fume. Skuntank stores her fume for a long time and releases it through the fart and can kill everyone in 10 m radius.
Type: Poison | BP: - | Accuracy: 100
Classification: Status
Target: Entire Field
Energy Modifier: 7
Effects: Skuntank releases her skunk fume. The smell kills the nose of everyone who smell it. Any active Pokemon except Grimer, Muk, Trubbish, Garbodor, Koffing, Weezing, Stunky, and Skuntank lose their focus and concentration, reduce their accuracy by 3 stage (Acc - 3). Lasts 3 rounds.
Usage Gap: Once per 3 Rounds

Old 10-02-2011, 04:37 AM
paperfairy Offline

Quote:

[Rikki] Zoroark (M)
Signature Move:

Spoiler:
Unseen Rush
Base Power: 35 per slash.

approved. 1/2

Quote:
Just pretend I already have Skuntank. Stunky is in the Dojo.

Skuntank ()
Ability: Aftermath
Sig Move: Nose-Killing Fume
Spoiler:
Skunk is well-known of its smelly fume. Skuntank stores her fume for a long time and releases it through the fart and can kill everyone in 10 m radius.
Type: Poison | BP: - | Accuracy: 100
Classification: Status
Target: Entire Field
Energy Modifier: 7
Effects: Skuntank releases her skunk fume. The smell kills the nose of everyone who smell it. Any active Pokemon except Grimer, Muk, Trubbish, Garbodor, Koffing, Weezing, Stunky, and Skuntank lose their focus and concentration, reduce their accuracy by 3 stage (Acc - 3). Lasts 3 rounds.
Usage Gap: Once per 3 Rounds
No way dude. ACC is halved for the ENTIRE FIELD? How about like -5 HP damage, and -1 ACC for three rounds?

Closed Thread