Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Headquarters

ASB: Headquarters The Headquarters of the ASB League. The place where all of the registrations and documentations of monetary gain, Pokemon, etc. occur. The place where all new hopefuls begin their ASB journey.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #226  
Old 09-30-2011, 01:32 AM
Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Voids of my mind
Posts: 6,530
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
Approved. [2/2]
Is that for my Sig move or for WK's? o.o
__________________
Code:
VPP STATS Paired with: Sandstorm Lavastone <3 Neon the Jolteon Level100: 6576
  #227  
Old 09-30-2011, 01:36 AM
Velocity's Avatar
Velocity Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Land of Night and Magic
Posts: 2,758
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
Is that for my Sig move or for WK's? o.o
Whoops; it's for WK's. I'll edit my post.
/derp

However, yours is also approved. [2/2]
__________________
I laughed, I cried, I testified;
And in the end found this world altogether lacking.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
  #228  
Old 10-01-2011, 11:31 AM
Foxamivalth's Avatar
Foxamivalth Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: PE2k
Posts: 7,387
Send a message via MSN to Foxamivalth
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves


Swalot ()
Ability: Liquid Ooze
Obtained: Trade with murgle-flag
Sig Move: Nasty Digestion
Spoiler:
"Swalot has small mouth you say? Now, try to open your mouth and swallow that fat pig, Swalot!"

And Swalot actually has a really big mouth to swallow a huge thing without biting it first. If the swallowed thing is too big or isn't tasty, Swalot will spit it out. Just imagine if you're put inside his big mouth and poisonous belly, and is then spit out. Yuck!
Type: Poison | BP: 40 | Accuracy: 100
Classification: Physical
Energy Modifier: 10
Effects: Swalot puts the enemy into his mouth, covered by the saliva and the digestion acid. Swalot then spits his enemy out. The enemy is covered by sticky nasty liquid. The liquid can be washed by using damaging Water-type moves except Bubble, Bubblebeam and Muddy Water. As long as the liquid is sticked on the body, the sticky Pokemon lose Accuracy and Speed 1 stage (Acc - 1, Spd - 1) and all Poison-type moves gets Critical level 1 stage (Crit + 1).
Usage Gap: Once per 2 Rounds
__________________



Banner by Pokemon Trainer Sarah
  #229  
Old 10-01-2011, 12:14 PM
Velocity's Avatar
Velocity Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Land of Night and Magic
Posts: 2,758
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxamivalth View Post

Swalot ()
Ability: Liquid Ooze
Obtained: Trade with murgle-flag
Sig Move: Nasty Digestion
Spoiler:
"Swalot has small mouth you say? Now, try to open your mouth and swallow that fat pig, Swalot!"

And Swalot actually has a really big mouth to swallow a huge thing without biting it first. If the swallowed thing is too big or isn't tasty, Swalot will spit it out. Just imagine if you're put inside his big mouth and poisonous belly, and is then spit out. Yuck!
Type: Poison | BP: 40 | Accuracy: 100
Classification: Physical
Energy Modifier: 10
Effects: Swalot puts the enemy into his mouth, covered by the saliva and the digestion acid. Swalot then spits his enemy out. The enemy is covered by sticky nasty liquid. The liquid can be washed by using damaging Water-type moves except Bubble, Bubblebeam and Muddy Water. As long as the liquid is sticked on the body, the sticky Pokemon lose Accuracy and Speed 1 stage (Acc - 1, Spd - 1) and all Poison-type moves gets Critical level 1 stage (Crit + 1).
Usage Gap: Once per 2 Rounds
Does that mean that Swalot's or the sticky Pokemon's Poison-Type moves go up a crit-level? Pending for now.
__________________
I laughed, I cried, I testified;
And in the end found this world altogether lacking.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
  #230  
Old 10-01-2011, 12:20 PM
paperfairy's Avatar
paperfairy Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Manchester, Connecticut
Posts: 3,991
Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

You also definitely need a height/weight limit for that.
__________________
Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw
If you've a ready mind
Where those of wit and learning

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
  #231  
Old 10-01-2011, 12:23 PM
Foxamivalth's Avatar
Foxamivalth Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: PE2k
Posts: 7,387
Send a message via MSN to Foxamivalth
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Oh sorry. Fixed.


Swalot ()
Ability: Liquid Ooze
Obtained: Trade with murgle-flag
Sig Move: Nasty Digestion
Spoiler:
"Swalot has small mouth you say? Now, try to open your mouth and swallow that fat pig, Swalot!"

And Swalot actually has a really big mouth to swallow a huge thing without biting it first. If the swallowed thing is too big or isn't tasty, Swalot will spit it out. Just imagine if you're put inside his big mouth and poisonous belly, and is then spit out. Yuck!
Type: Poison | BP: 40 | Accuracy: 100
Classification: Physical
Energy Modifier: 10
Effects: Swalot puts the enemy into his mouth, covered by the saliva and the digestion acid. Swalot then spits his enemy out. The enemy is covered by sticky nasty liquid. The liquid can be washed by using damaging Water-type moves except Bubble, Bubblebeam and Muddy Water. As long as the liquid is sticked on the body, the sticky Pokemon lose Accuracy and Speed 1 stage (Acc - 1, Spd - 1) and all Poison-type moves that target the sticky Pokemon gets Critical raises by level 1 stage (Crit + 1).
Usage Gap: Once per 2 Rounds
__________________



Banner by Pokemon Trainer Sarah
  #232  
Old 10-01-2011, 12:24 PM
Velocity's Avatar
Velocity Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Land of Night and Magic
Posts: 2,758
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxamivalth View Post
Oh sorry. Fixed.


Swalot ()
Ability: Liquid Ooze
Obtained: Trade with murgle-flag
Sig Move: Nasty Digestion
Spoiler:
"Swalot has small mouth you say? Now, try to open your mouth and swallow that fat pig, Swalot!"

And Swalot actually has a really big mouth to swallow a huge thing without biting it first. If the swallowed thing is too big or isn't tasty, Swalot will spit it out. Just imagine if you're put inside his big mouth and poisonous belly, and is then spit out. Yuck!
Type: Poison | BP: 40 | Accuracy: 100
Classification: Physical
Energy Modifier: 10
Effects: Swalot puts the enemy into his mouth, covered by the saliva and the digestion acid. Swalot then spits his enemy out. The enemy is covered by sticky nasty liquid. The liquid can be washed by using damaging Water-type moves except Bubble, Bubblebeam and Muddy Water. As long as the liquid is sticked on the body, the sticky Pokemon lose Accuracy and Speed 1 stage (Acc - 1, Spd - 1) and all Poison-type moves that target the sticky Pokemon gets Critical raises by level 1 stage (Crit + 1).
Usage Gap: Once per 2 Rounds
Where's the height/weight limit exactly?
__________________
I laughed, I cried, I testified;
And in the end found this world altogether lacking.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
  #233  
Old 10-01-2011, 12:27 PM
Foxamivalth's Avatar
Foxamivalth Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: PE2k
Posts: 7,387
Send a message via MSN to Foxamivalth
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Oh crap. I forgot to put it there. I've decided to put it since I started to write.
And because paperfairy DINO'd me, I don't read it. So this:


Swalot ()
Ability: Liquid Ooze
Obtained: Trade with murgle-flag
Sig Move: Nasty Digestion
Spoiler:
"Swalot has small mouth you say? Now, try to open your mouth and swallow that fat pig, Swalot!"

And Swalot actually has a really big mouth to swallow a huge thing without biting it first. If the swallowed thing is too big or isn't tasty, Swalot will spit it out. Just imagine if you're put inside his big mouth and poisonous belly, and is then spit out. Yuck!
Type: Poison | BP: 40 | Accuracy: 100
Classification: Physical
Energy Modifier: 10
Effects: Swalot puts the enemy into his mouth, covered by the saliva and the digestion acid. Swalot then spits his enemy out. The enemy is covered by sticky nasty liquid. The liquid can be washed by using damaging Water-type moves except Bubble, Bubblebeam and Muddy Water. As long as the liquid is sticked on the body, the sticky Pokemon lose Accuracy and Speed 1 stage (Acc - 1, Spd - 1) and all Poison-type moves that target the sticky Pokemon gets Critical raises by level 1 stage (Crit + 1). Fails if the target is higher than 1.6 m.
Usage Gap: Once per 2 Rounds
__________________



Banner by Pokemon Trainer Sarah
  #234  
Old 10-01-2011, 12:31 PM
paperfairy's Avatar
paperfairy Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Manchester, Connecticut
Posts: 3,991
Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

For reference purposes, this is a list of Pokémon that can be swallowed.

Approved. [1/2]
__________________
Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw
If you've a ready mind
Where those of wit and learning

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
  #235  
Old 10-01-2011, 12:33 PM
Velocity's Avatar
Velocity Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Land of Night and Magic
Posts: 2,758
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxamivalth View Post
Oh crap. I forgot to put it there. I've decided to put it since I started to write.
And because paperfairy DINO'd me, I don't read it. So this:


Swalot ()
Ability: Liquid Ooze
Obtained: Trade with murgle-flag
Sig Move: Nasty Digestion
Spoiler:
"Swalot has small mouth you say? Now, try to open your mouth and swallow that fat pig, Swalot!"

And Swalot actually has a really big mouth to swallow a huge thing without biting it first. If the swallowed thing is too big or isn't tasty, Swalot will spit it out. Just imagine if you're put inside his big mouth and poisonous belly, and is then spit out. Yuck!
Type: Poison | BP: 40 | Accuracy: 100
Classification: Physical
Energy Modifier: 10
Effects: Swalot puts the enemy into his mouth, covered by the saliva and the digestion acid. Swalot then spits his enemy out. The enemy is covered by sticky nasty liquid. The liquid can be washed by using damaging Water-type moves except Bubble, Bubblebeam and Muddy Water. As long as the liquid is sticked on the body, the sticky Pokemon lose Accuracy and Speed 1 stage (Acc - 1, Spd - 1) and all Poison-type moves that target the sticky Pokemon gets Critical raises by level 1 stage (Crit + 1). Fails if the target is higher than 1.6 m.
Usage Gap: Once per 2 Rounds
Yeh. Approv'd. [2/2]
__________________
I laughed, I cried, I testified;
And in the end found this world altogether lacking.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
  #236  
Old 10-01-2011, 06:48 PM
Velocity's Avatar
Velocity Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Land of Night and Magic
Posts: 2,758
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves


[Rikki] Zoroark (M)
Ability: Illusion
Signature Move:

Spoiler:
Unseen Rush
Description: Most Zoroarks only hone their illusory abilities to the point where they can appear to be something else - a bush, a Scrafty, a lamppost, a little boy, etc. However, Rikki and I have trained his deceptive skills enough to where not only can he make illusions - he can completely disappear for a short time. This is very useful in battle. To perform Unseen Rush, Rikki makes himself completely invisible. He then runs at his opponent several times, slashing them with his claws as he rushes past. He does this until his invisibility peters out, whereupon his ability to create illusions vanishes for at least a battle's-length of time.
Type: Dark
Base Power: 35 per slash.
Accuracy: 85
Classification: Physical
Energy Modifier: 10
Effects: Rikki strikes the opponent 2-5 times with his claws. The exact number is determined via RNG.
Rikki cannot use moves that increase his Evasion, or Double Team, for the rest of the match.
Usage Gap: Once per battle.

__________________
I laughed, I cried, I testified;
And in the end found this world altogether lacking.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D

Last edited by Velocity; 10-02-2011 at 01:22 AM.
  #237  
Old 10-01-2011, 09:38 PM
Lord Fedora's Avatar
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Y'all stay off my property!
Posts: 8,469
Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post

[Rikki] Zoroark (M)
Ability: Illusion
Signature Move:

Spoiler:
Unseen Rush
Description: Most Zoroarks only hone their illusory abilities to the point where they can appear to be something else - a bush, a Scrafty, a lamppost, a little boy, etc. However, Rikki and I have trained his deceptive skills enough to where not only can he make illusions - he can completely disappear for a short time. This is very useful in battle. To perform Unseen Rush, Rikki makes himself completely invisible. He then runs at his opponent several times, slashing them with his claws as he rushes past. He does this until his invisibility peters out, whereupon his ability to create illusions vanishes for at least a battle's-length of time.
Type: Dark
Base Power: 60 per slash.
Accuracy: 85
Classification: Physical
Energy Modifier: 10
Effects: Rikki strikes the opponent 2-5 times with his claws. The exact number is determined via RNG.
Rikki cannot use moves that increase his Evasion, or Double Team, for the rest of the match.
Usage Gap: Once per battle.

I feel like it's too high of Base Power, I mean it's basically 120-300 power with STAB. I don't think an energy mod, of any height really, and losing evasion altering moves is enough of a cost for that sort of power.
__________________
URPG/ASB Stats
98% of teens won't stand up for God. Repost this if you think that statistic is the most laughable thing ever.
My new AIM username is GrayFedora12. Do not respond or click on links from any IMs from LordKhajmer.
  #238  
Old 10-02-2011, 01:21 AM
Velocity's Avatar
Velocity Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Land of Night and Magic
Posts: 2,758
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Fedora View Post
I feel like it's too high of Base Power, I mean it's basically 120-300 power with STAB. I don't think an energy mod, of any height really, and losing evasion altering moves is enough of a cost for that sort of power.
Holy fizz, I don't think Velocity was paying attention to the totals when she wrote this. :O I'll bring it down to 35.
__________________
I laughed, I cried, I testified;
And in the end found this world altogether lacking.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
  #239  
Old 10-02-2011, 01:38 AM
Foxamivalth's Avatar
Foxamivalth Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: PE2k
Posts: 7,387
Send a message via MSN to Foxamivalth
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Just pretend I already have Skuntank. Stunky is in the Dojo.


Skuntank ()
Ability: Aftermath
Sig Move: Nose-Killing Fume
Spoiler:
Skunk is well-known of its smelly fume. Skuntank stores her fume for a long time and releases it through the fart and can kill everyone in 10 m radius.
Type: Poison | BP: - | Accuracy: 100
Classification: Status
Target: Entire Field
Energy Modifier: 7
Effects: Skuntank releases her skunk fume. The smell kills the nose of everyone who smell it. Any active Pokemon except Grimer, Muk, Trubbish, Garbodor, Koffing, Weezing, Stunky, and Skuntank lose their focus and concentration, reduce their accuracy by 3 stage (Acc - 3). Lasts 3 rounds.
Usage Gap: Once per 3 Rounds
__________________



Banner by Pokemon Trainer Sarah
  #240  
Old 10-02-2011, 04:37 AM
paperfairy's Avatar
paperfairy Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Manchester, Connecticut
Posts: 3,991
Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post

[Rikki] Zoroark (M)
Ability: Illusion
Signature Move:

Spoiler:
Unseen Rush
Description: Most Zoroarks only hone their illusory abilities to the point where they can appear to be something else - a bush, a Scrafty, a lamppost, a little boy, etc. However, Rikki and I have trained his deceptive skills enough to where not only can he make illusions - he can completely disappear for a short time. This is very useful in battle. To perform Unseen Rush, Rikki makes himself completely invisible. He then runs at his opponent several times, slashing them with his claws as he rushes past. He does this until his invisibility peters out, whereupon his ability to create illusions vanishes for at least a battle's-length of time.
Type: Dark
Base Power: 35 per slash.
Accuracy: 85
Classification: Physical
Energy Modifier: 10
Effects: Rikki strikes the opponent 2-5 times with his claws. The exact number is determined via RNG.
Rikki cannot use moves that increase his Evasion, or Double Team, for the rest of the match.
Usage Gap: Once per battle.

approved. 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxamivalth View Post
Just pretend I already have Skuntank. Stunky is in the Dojo.


Skuntank ()
Ability: Aftermath
Sig Move: Nose-Killing Fume
Spoiler:
Skunk is well-known of its smelly fume. Skuntank stores her fume for a long time and releases it through the fart and can kill everyone in 10 m radius.
Type: Poison | BP: - | Accuracy: 100
Classification: Status
Target: Entire Field
Energy Modifier: 7
Effects: Skuntank releases her skunk fume. The smell kills the nose of everyone who smell it. Any active Pokemon except Grimer, Muk, Trubbish, Garbodor, Koffing, Weezing, Stunky, and Skuntank lose their focus and concentration, reduce their accuracy by 3 stage (Acc - 3). Lasts 3 rounds.
Usage Gap: Once per 3 Rounds
No way dude. ACC is halved for the ENTIRE FIELD? How about like -5 HP damage, and -1 ACC for three rounds?
__________________
Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw
If you've a ready mind
Where those of wit and learning

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com