Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Headquarters

ASB: Headquarters The Headquarters of the ASB League. The place where all of the registrations and documentations of monetary gain, Pokemon, etc. occur. The place where all new hopefuls begin their ASB journey.

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2011, 03:21 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
How about I just come along and approv' it as is? It'd save time. :P [2/2]
----

[Bessie] Scolipede (F)
Ability: Poison Point
Signature Move:
Spoiler:
Toxic Tackle
Description: Bessie has, like most Scolipedes, large, curved spikes on her neck. She has what most Scolipedes don't, however, which is a knack for hurting her opponent with them by doing more than just gripping them and digging the spikes into them. She can slash her opponents with the toxic spikes as she charges, dealing both a ripping and a slamming blow. She'll run forward on her strong legs and slam bodily into her opponent as with most tackles, but then as she moves she'll twist her neck, ripping her foe with all the force of a body-slam. Some of the poisons in the spikes will usually end up in her opponent's wounds, adding insult to injury.
Type: Poison
Base Power: 100
Accuracy: 80
Classification: Physical
Energy Modifier: 10
Effects: Roll 1-100. If the roll is 76-100, no effect. If the roll is 26-75, the target is poisoned. If the roll is 1-25, the target is Toxipoisoned.
Usage Gap: Four Rounds
Approved {2/2}.
Old 10-08-2011, 03:34 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

[Dawn Scythe] Scyther
Ability: Technician
Signature Move: X-Break
Spoiler:
Description: Dawn Scythe and I have know each other for a while. But we both get constantly tired of when someone uses Barrier or Light Screen when we try to use X-Scissor. We could use Brick Break, but it would seem like a waste of time some times. So, we practiced using a Brick Break/X-Scissor combo. We've kept on going, and we did it! After hours, days, and weeks of training to use this move, we've been successful!
Type: Bug
Base Power: 100, like Brick Break
Acc: 95%
Energy Cost: 5% if neither Light Screen or Barrier have been applied, 10% if Light Screen or Barrier have been applied, 15% if Barrier and Light Screen have been applied
Effects: Breaks the effect of Light Screen and Barrier, every once in a while, does super-effective damage to normal types.
Usage Gap: As many times; 3 rounds. It takes hard concentration to use this.

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)

Last edited by Metal Gear Snivy; 10-08-2011 at 03:38 PM.
Old 10-08-2011, 03:51 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velo View Post

[Dawn Scythe] Scyther
Ability: Technician
Signature Move: X-Break
Spoiler:
Description: Dawn Scythe and I have know each other for a while. But we both get constantly tired of when someone uses Barrier or Light Screen when we try to use X-Scissor. We could use Brick Break, but it would seem like a waste of time some times. So, we practiced using a Brick Break/X-Scissor combo. We've kept on going, and we did it! After hours, days, and weeks of training to use this move, we've been successful!
Type: Bug
Base Power: 100, like Brick Break
Energy Cost: 5% if neither Light Screen or Barrier have been applied, 10% if Light Screen or Barrier have been applied, 15% if Barrier and Light Screen have been applied
Effects: Breaks the effect of Light Screen and Barrier, every once in a while, does super-effective damage to normal types.
Usage Gap: As many times; 3 rounds. It takes hard concentration to use this.
1) You're thinking of Reflect, not Barrier.
2) Need a little more description so the ref isn't flying blind.
3) What's the percentage chance of doing super effective damage to Normals.
4. Why wouldn't you just use a Brick Break+X-Scissor Combo?
Old 10-08-2011, 04:30 PM
paperfairy Offline

Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Fedora View Post
quoted for truth

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
Old 10-08-2011, 06:46 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

Quote:
1) That's what I was thinking
2) Alright
3) 50%
4) I'm too lazy xD

Fine, here's a new one:

[Teeter] Mime Jr.
Ability: Soundproof
Signature Move: Kinetic Fusion

Description:
Spoiler:
You know that Psychic types have strange powers, right? Well, this specific Mime Jr. has a very special power. Ever since it's birth, it's been able to combine with other Pokemon, absorbing some of their attributes and physical features. Like once, it fused with a Pidgey, giving it wings and some of it's moves. Not very many Pokemon have this ability to do so, but this specific Mime Jr. is able to preform it. So believe it or not, my Mime Jr. has it, so here's the description!

Type: Psychic
Power: ---
Classification: Uh.... Status?
Energy Cost: 0
Effects: Gains 2 moves from another teammate.
Usage Gap: 2 times per battle; 3 rounds

Hopefully this is descriptive enough xD

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 10-09-2011, 03:45 AM
paperfairy Offline

Energy Cost is zero? Are you picking the moves? Are they chosen at random? Describe "team mate".

Old 10-09-2011, 07:23 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Mara the Mandibuzz [F]
Ability: Overcoat
Signature Move: Body Knuckle
Description: Mandibuzz know bones. Mara knows a bit more than the rest, having picked the best bones based on their strengths and weaknesses. To get through those bones, she's also had to pick [and eat] a lot of muscles and nerves. Naturally, being a predator, she keeps this knowledge in mind with living competitors. When in battle, she looks at her opponent to find a good point to strike, be it the arms, legs, or torso, even the head. Depending on where she hits her opponent, depends on what she does to them, being paralysis for hitting their legs, or whatever they use to move, removing special attack if hit in the head, attack if in the arms, or flinching if in the torso. The effects only last based on how hard her opponent was hit however.
Type: Dark
Base Power: 40
Accuracy: 100
Energy Modifier: 6
Effects:
A 50% chance of the following effects if aimed at the following areas [Area will be designated when attack is made]:
Head: Lowers Special Attack by two stages
Torso: Causes flinching
Arms: Lowers Attack by two stages
Legs/Limb used for Movement: Paralysis
Wings: Unable to become airbourne and is affected by ground type attacks

Effects last based on the following:
5-8% Damage: Two rounds
9-20% Damage: Three rounds
21-35% Damage: Four rounds
35%+ Damage: Five rounds

** All Pokemon in the Amorphous egg group, with the exception of the Ralts evolutionary line, and the Tynamo line and Wobbuffet, are immune to any effects of this attack. Ditto and all ghost types, are also immune to these effects.
Usage Gap: One round recharge after effects have worn off. If Pokemon is unaffected, must wait two actions before use again.

Last edited by Saraibre Ryu; 10-09-2011 at 07:44 PM.
Old 10-09-2011, 01:21 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post

Mara the Mandibuzz [F]
Description: Mandibuzz know bones. Mara knows a bit more than the rest, having picked the best bones based on their strengths and weaknesses. To get through those bones, she's also had to pick [and eat] a lot of muscles and nerves. Naturally, being a predator, she keeps this knowledge in mind with living competitors. When in battle, she looks at her opponent to find a good point to strike, be it the arms, legs, or torso, even the head. Depending on where she hits her opponent, depends on what she does to them, being paralysis for hitting their legs, or whatever they use to move, removing special attack if hit in the head, attack if in the arms, or flinching if in the torso. The effects only last based on how hard her opponent was hit however.
Effects:
A 50% chance of the following effects if aimed at the following areas:
Wings: Loss of Flying type immunities and flight

** All Pokemon in the Amorphous egg group, with the exception of the Ralts evolutionary line, and the Tynamo line and Wobbuffet, are immune to any effects of this attack. Ditto and all ghost types, are also immune to these effects.
Usage Gap: One round recharge after effects have worn off. If Pokemon is unaffected, must wait two actions before use again.
I like it. Just one clarification, though, you're declaring the target with the attack (so you would, for instance, say "Bloody Knuckles@the head"?
Old 10-09-2011, 02:59 PM
Serebiish Offline

Send a message via AIM to Serebiish

Vanilla - Vanillite - F
Ability: Ice Body

Signature Move: Meltdown
Description: By bathing on sunlight, some of the snow cover Vanilla has will melt, making her speed quicker, while lowering her defense. Since she gets embarrassed when her snow cover grows thin, her accuracy will drop since she’s too embarrassed to focus on the attack, on the other hand, she will be embarrassed and keep running, raising her evasion. If weather is sunny effects are doubled. If rainy, hailing, or foggy attack will fail.
Type: Fire
Base Power: --
Accuracy: 90%
Classification: Status.
Energy Modifier: 7
Effects: On Vanilla: +1 SPD, +1EVA, -1 DEF, -1ACC (if weather’s Sunny, multiply by 2)
Usage Gap: Twice a battle (if weather wasn’t sunny, if it was, only once) with a 3 round gap

Basing on the fact that snow/ice melt on the sun;and that on Vanillite's Bulbapedia page,it says that it gets embarrassed when it's seen without it's cover

Join my forum
"The biggest proof that there are intelligent lifeforms in other planets is that they haven't contacted us..."
"World didn't get worse in last 20 years;Jornalistic coverage got better"
"Talk to a bag of cement as much as possible,as nowadays we must only believe in things that one day may be concrete... "

Last edited by Serebiish; 10-09-2011 at 08:14 PM.
Old 10-09-2011, 03:14 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serebiish View Post
Vanilla - Vanillite - F
Ability: Ice Body

Signature Move: Meltdown
Description: By bathing on sunlight, some of the snow cover Vanilla has will melt, making her speed quicker, while lowering her defense. Since she gets embarrassed when her snow cover grows thin, her accuracy will drop since she’s too embarrassed to focus on the attack, on the other hand, she will be embarrassed and keep running, raising her evasion. If weather is sunny effects are doubled. If rainy, hailing, or foggy attack will fail.
Type: Fire(Since it’s status move, don’t care for the type of the attack, so if not okay, change it to Ice)
Base Power: --
Accuracy: 90%
Classification: Status.
Energy Modifier: No clue of what to put here, so I’m guessing 10(if not high enough 15?)
Effects: On Vanilla: +1 SPD, +1EVA, -1 DEF, -1ACC (if weather’s Sunny, multiply by 2)
Usage Gap: Twice a battle (if weather wasn’t sunny, if it was, only once) with a 3 round gap

Basing on the fact that snow/ice melt on the sun;and that on Vanillite's Bulbapedia page,it says that it gets embarrassed when it's seen without it's cover
That works for me. I'd actually say that energy mod is too high, you can go ahead and lower it if you want. The current version gets an easy approve from me.
Old 10-09-2011, 03:18 PM
Serebiish Offline

Send a message via AIM to Serebiish

Lowered it to seven,is it still okay?

Join my forum
"The biggest proof that there are intelligent lifeforms in other planets is that they haven't contacted us..."
"World didn't get worse in last 20 years;Jornalistic coverage got better"
"Talk to a bag of cement as much as possible,as nowadays we must only believe in things that one day may be concrete... "
Old 10-09-2011, 03:24 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Yep. Approved. {1/2}
Old 10-09-2011, 04:21 PM
paperfairy Offline

Approved, Serebiish. [2/2]

Old 10-09-2011, 04:22 PM
paperfairy Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post

Mara the Mandibuzz [F]
Effects:
A 50% chance of the following effects if aimed at the following areas:
Wings: Loss of Flying type immunities and flight

I also have a question about Wings - do Flying types lose their Flying type, like Roost, or are they simply now impacted by Ground-type moves? (There is a difference!)

Old 10-09-2011, 07:41 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

@ Fedora: Yes I will indicate the target area.

@paperfairy: They are basically unable to fly and are impacted by ground type moves.

I shall edit in those clarifications.

EDIT: Now that my Chatot's approved...

Accela the Chatot [F]
Ability: Tangled Feet
Signature Move: Mimictation
Description:
Spoiler:
Chatot are masters of vocal imitation. Accela is an incredibly fast learner and can imitate the voices of people she hears merely ony once. In battle, she uses this to her advantage, being a bird of the average power. Accela hears her opponent's trainer as they make commands throughout the battle, always listening. Then, when she feels it's a good time, she imitates the trainer's voice in a loud fashion, calling out one of the commands that the trainer gave the opponent Pokemon sometime in the battle. This makes her opponent use that command rather than the other one they were given. Sometimes this ends up confusing the Pokemon, and because this Chatot is smart, she knows she can't use this attack often or it'll become useless.
Type: Flying
Base Power: N/A
Accuracy: 95
Classification: Status
Energy Modifier: 5
Effects:
Forces opponent to use command Accela cried out instead of the one they were given, after this attack is used.
Commands can only be ones that have been already used by or given by the opponent in battle.
Pokemon with the ability Soundproof are unaffected by this attack.
Has 10% chance of confusing opponent.
If opponent is confused, this attack has no effect.
Usage Gap:Must wait 5 actions between use.

EDIT 2: Okay these have been in the works for awhile...:

Shayda the Ariados [F]
Ability: Insomnia
Signature Move: Backlash Redirect
Description:
Spoiler:
Ariados are capable of learning Psychic. Shayda has tapped into this odd power of hers to give her the edge in battle. Whenever an oncoming projectile attack is aimed at her, she concentrates hard on the attack and focuses her newly tapped psychic power into it. Using her sharp mind, she then redirects the attack away from herself preventing any harm done to her, and sometimes she is strong enough to force it back at the attacker. She can’t use this massive psychic ability often though, for risk of causing some serious damage to herself.
Type: Psychic
Energy Modifier: 8
Effects:
Shayda prevents all damage from projectile attacks such as Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, etc.
There is a 50% chance of the attack being redirected back at the attacker. In this case, the power of the attack is reduced by 50%. Effects of the attack if any, still remain. Eg: possibility of burn from Flamethrower. In a double or triple battle, if the attack is redirected at a target for damage, target is chosen randomly.
Usage Gap: 2 round recharge

Yuka the Froslass[F]
Ability: Snow Cloak
Signature Move: Frozen Veil
Description:
Spoiler:
Yuka is an incredibly ominous Froslass and there is nothing she loves more than making the competition nervous. Thus, in her time she has practice flash freezing large areas, with icy clear pillars of ice that imitate mirrors and make wonderful reflections. She’s managed to create up to 6 mirrors at once, and is able to hide in them, creating the illusion of her being in six places at once. She can move from mirror to mirror without detection thanks to her ghostly powers. However, the icy mirrors only last so long and are shattered by powerful attacks. Knowing it will give her position away, she cannot attack while she is hiding in her mirrors. If she is hit inside these mirrors, it will always hurt doubly.
Type: Ice
Energy Modifier: 10
Effects:
Yuka creates 6 Ice Mirrors [HP 15, Type ICE] and Yuka hides in the mirrors.
Ref rolls between 1-6 to see which mirror Yuka is actually hiding in. Then Ref rolls from 1-6 again to see which mirror is hit. Rolls change based on how many mirrors are still on the field.
Yuka can only use Status attacks that do not target her opponent[s] while in these mirrors.
If Yuka is hit while in a mirror, it will always result in a critical hit.
Yuka can leave the mirrors of her own accord after 4 mirrors have been destroyed. If Yuka does this, she is guaranteed to be hit by an attack following, unless it is Hailing.
Usage Gap: Once per battle.

Tova the Torkoal [F]
Ability: White Smoke
Signature Move: Furnace Charge
Description:
Spoiler:

Tova is basically a living furnace. As a living furnace, she knows a thing or two about fuel consumption and how it affects her energy levels. Knowing this, she figured out a way to amplify her fire attacks to literally burn the competition away. She sits and stockpiles energy inside her shell, getting hotter and hotter the longer she waits. The longer she waits, the more powerful the next fire attack will become. After letting loose her inferno of fiery pain, Tova must wait to use another fire attack, and to build up more heat.
Type: Fire
Energy Modifier: 3
Effects:
Stockpiles energy to increase fire attacks. Fire attack BP is raised based on the following:
1: 25% BP increase. Cannot use fire attacks for one action afterwards.
2: 50% BP increase. Cannot use fire attacks for two actions afterwards.
3: 75% BP increase. Cannot use fire attacks for three actions afterwards.
4: 100% BP increase. Cannot use fire attacks for four actions afterwards.
This move is included with Fire attack restrictions mentioned above.
Lowers evasion by one stage when this is used. Stock pile is removed after a fire attack has been used.
Usage Gap: Based on above effect.

Last edited by Saraibre Ryu; 10-10-2011 at 01:02 AM.
Closed Thread