Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Ľ Pokemon RPG's Ľ Anime-Style Battling League Ľ ASB: Headquarters

ASB: Headquarters The Headquarters of the ASB League. The place where all of the registrations and documentations of monetary gain, Pokemon, etc. occur. The place where all new hopefuls begin their ASB journey.

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2011, 03:02 AM
Foxamivalth Offline

Send a message via MSN to Foxamivalth
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

That Gurdurr, only the female needs to be changed? And the male one lasts until Gurdurr's HP hit 30? :/ Sexist? :P

Toxicroak ()
Ability: Anticipation
Obtain: Trade with sammy0295
[B]Sig Move: Paralyzing Blow
Spoiler:
Toxicroak's red huge fingers are poisonous, she knows it. But she doesn't want to use it just to poison the opponents, she wants to use them for another purpose. Toxicroak is type of Pokemon that stays away from the enemy and learns her enemy's movement first. She seeks for the enemy's weak spot and she will focus her attack on that spot to stop the target from getting up again.
Type: Fighting | BP: 80 | Accuracy: 100
Classification: Physical
Energy Modifier: 0
Effect: Toxicroak jabs the foe's weak spot and there is 50% chance to paralyze the target (target = PAR).
Usage Gap: Once per Round

Tangrowth ()
Ability: Leaf Guard
Sig Move: Entangle
Spoiler:
What is inside Tangrowth? Only Tangrowth knows. To let other Pokemon know, Tangrowth entangles and traps the target into his vines and makes the target easier to be hit.
Type: Grass | BP: 35 | Accuracy: 100
Classification: Physical/Status
Energy Modifier: 10
Effect: Tangrowth catches the target and entangles it inside his vine. The target is trapped and canít switch as long as Tangrowth is trapping it. The trapped target loses 2 HP at the end of each round. If Tangrowth is burnt, the trapped Pokemon is also burnt, if Tangrowth is poisoned, the trapped Pokemon is also poisoned, if Tangrowth is frozen, the trapped Pokemon is also frozen. When trapped, Fly, Bounce, Dig, Dive, or any other moves that leaves the field canít be used, except Ghost Force. Using Fire, Electric, Water, Ice, and moves that splashes also hits the trapped target for 0.25 of the damaged dealt to Tangrowth. If Tangrowth is asleep, the trapped Pokemon has 50% chance to escape the vines. Pokemon that are larger than Tangrowth (height > 2 meter) has 30% chance to escape the vines at the end of each round and 100% chance to escape when Tangrowth is sleeping. This move works until it is stopped by Rapid Spin or user is switched.
Usage Gap: Once per Round, fails if Entangle is in effect.

Banner by Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Old 10-11-2011, 03:13 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

This is my last one for awhile. Now that my Archeops is approved.

Artex the Archeops [M]
Ability: Defeatist
Signature Move: Defiant Surge
Description:
Spoiler:
Archen and Archeops know that they have a need to stay in top form or they will lose power. Well Artex had just about enough of his stupid ability that was probably the cause of their kind becoming extinct in the first place. After his ability activates, Artex calls out in defiance, focusing his loss of power to another source: his endurance. Knowing itís all for nothing, the prehistoric bird goes for it, trying to knock out his opponents as fast as he can before he wears himself down.
Type: Rock
Base Power: N/A
Accuracy: 100
Classification: Status
Impact: Self
Priority: 0
Effects:
Defeatistís ability affects Defense and Special Defense instead of Attack and Special Attack.
Loses 4% HP each round
Can only be used when Defeatist is active.
Causes Taunt status on self and can only use attacking moves.
Effects last until Artex is either knocked out, or switched out.
Usage Gap: Once per battle.

By the way with ALL my other signature moves...do I edit in Priority and Impact and then post them here again? Or can I just edit them in and not have to post them here? I'd imagine I'd have to post them again. Though they won't all fit into one post I can assure you that.
Old 10-11-2011, 03:14 AM
paperfairy Offline

Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxamivalth View Post
That Gurdurr, only the female needs to be changed? And the male one lasts until Gurdurr's HP hit 30? :/ Sexist? :P

Toxicroak ()
Spoiler:
Toxicroak's red huge fingers are poisonous, she knows it. But she doesn't want to use it just to poison the opponents, she wants to use them for another purpose. Toxicroak is type of Pokemon that stays away from the enemy and learns her enemy's movement first. She seeks for the enemy's weak spot and she will focus her attack on that spot to stop the target from getting up again.
Energy Modifier: 0
Effect: Toxicroak jabs the foe's weak spot and there is 50% chance to paralyze the target (target = PAR).

Energy mod should still be 2.

Tangrowth ()
Spoiler:
What is inside Tangrowth? Only Tangrowth knows. To let other Pokemon know, Tangrowth entangles and traps the target into his vines and makes the target easier to be hit.
Effect: Tangrowth catches the target and entangles it inside his vine. The target is trapped and canít switch as long as Tangrowth is trapping it. The trapped target loses 2 HP at the end of each round. If Tangrowth is burnt, the trapped Pokemon is also burnt, if Tangrowth is poisoned, the trapped Pokemon is also poisoned, if Tangrowth is frozen, the trapped Pokemon is also frozen. When trapped, Fly, Bounce, Dig, Dive, or any other moves that leaves the field canít be used, except Ghost Force. Using Fire, Electric, Water, Ice, and moves that splashes also hits the trapped target for 0.25 of the damaged dealt to Tangrowth. If Tangrowth is asleep, the trapped Pokemon has 50% chance to escape the vines. Pokemon that are larger than Tangrowth (height > 2 meter) has 30% chance to escape the vines at the end of each round and 100% chance to escape when Tangrowth is sleeping. This move works until it is stopped by Rapid Spin or user is switched.

Really good, but a little too powerful. If Tangrowth would let go after being hit with a critical hit or flinching, then I would approve. Also, Ghost Force is not a move.. do you mean Shadow Force?
see bold. And no... the HP rule for Gurdurr is still in effect for BOTH parts of the move.. I was just saying the female half is too strong.

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
Old 10-11-2011, 03:19 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post

Artex the Archeops [M]
Description:
Spoiler:
Archen and Archeops know that they have a need to stay in top form or they will lose power. Well Artex had just about enough of his stupid ability that was probably the cause of their kind becoming extinct in the first place. After his ability activates, Artex calls out in defiance, focusing his loss of power to another source: his endurance. Knowing itís all for nothing, the prehistoric bird goes for it, trying to knock out his opponents as fast as he can before he wears himself down.
Effects:
Defeatistís ability affects Defense and Special Defense instead of Attack and Special Attack.
Loses 4% HP each round

By the way with ALL my other signature moves...do I edit in Priority and Impact and then post them here again? Or can I just edit them in and not have to post them here? I'd imagine I'd have to post them again. Though they won't all fit into one post I can assure you that.
*totally Dino'd paperfairy again*

I'm on a roll. XD
Old 10-11-2011, 03:19 AM
paperfairy Offline

Quote:

Artex the Archeops [M]
Description:
Spoiler:
Effects:
Loses 4% HP each round

Raise it to 5 HP each round, and you've got a deal.

For all existing Sig moves, Priority is assumed to be 0 and Impact is assumed based on description. If you want to change them, you'll need to repost them.

Old 10-11-2011, 03:26 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Artex the Archeops [M]
Description:
Spoiler:
Effects:
Loses 5% HP each round

Edited.

I'll repost the ones I want to make sure people know have a priority.

Sonja the Swoobat [F]
Ability: Simple
Signature Move: Sonic Amp
Description:
Spoiler:
Sonja is a Swoobat and Swoobatís like making pleasant sounds. Sonja, being incredibly friendly as she is, wants to help others by making their wonderful sounds even more wonderful. This helps with being a Psychic type. Sonja gets with her partner, making sure she is a priority before anyone else can interrupt her, and uses her powers and knowledge of sound to amplify the effect of sound based moves. She has even been able to bypass those without ears because of her amplification; however that takes a bit more energy.
Type: Psychic
Energy Modifier: 4 [8 for those with Soundproof]
Priority: +5
Impact: Ally
Effects:
Increases the effects of sound based moves:
Screech, Metal Sound, Growl lower their targeted stat by an additional 1 stage.
Accuracy of Sing, Supersonic, and Grasswhistle is changed to 85%
BP of Round, Bug Buzz, Hyper Voice, Echoed Voice, Uproar, Snarl is increased by 50%.
Bypasses Soundproof. If so, none of the above effects are applied.
This can only be used on a partner and not on self.
Usage Gap: Once per round

That one for right now, though I told you it works like Helping Hand already.
Old 10-11-2011, 03:29 AM
paperfairy Offline

Quote:

Artex the Archeops [M]
Description:
Spoiler:
Effects:
Loses 5% HP each round

Edited.

I'll repost the ones I want to make sure people know have a priority.

Sonja the Swoobat [F]
Ability: Simple
Signature Move: Sonic Amp
Description:
Spoiler:
Sonja is a Swoobat and Swoobatís like making pleasant sounds. Sonja, being incredibly friendly as she is, wants to help others by making their wonderful sounds even more wonderful. This helps with being a Psychic type. Sonja gets with her partner, making sure she is a priority before anyone else can interrupt her, and uses her powers and knowledge of sound to amplify the effect of sound based moves. She has even been able to bypass those without ears because of her amplification; however that takes a bit more energy.
Type: Psychic
Energy Modifier: 4 [8 for those with Soundproof]
Priority: +5
Impact: Ally
Effects:
Increases the effects of sound based moves:
Screech, Metal Sound, Growl lower their targeted stat by an additional 1 stage.
Accuracy of Sing, Supersonic, and Grasswhistle is changed to 85%
BP of Round, Bug Buzz, Hyper Voice, Echoed Voice, Uproar, Snarl is increased by 50%.
Bypasses Soundproof. If so, none of the above effects are applied.
This can only be used on a partner and not on self.
Usage Gap: Once per round

That one for right now, though I told you it works like Helping Hand already.
Both approved. [1/2]

Old 10-11-2011, 03:33 AM
Foxamivalth Offline

Toxicroak ()
Sig Move: Paralyzing Blow
Spoiler:
Energy Modifier: 2

Tangrowth ()
Spoiler:
Effect: Tangrowth catches the target and entangles it inside his vine. The target is trapped and can’t switch as long as Tangrowth is trapping it. The trapped target loses 2 HP at the end of each round. If Tangrowth is burnt, the trapped Pokemon is also burnt, if Tangrowth is poisoned, the trapped Pokemon is also poisoned, if Tangrowth is frozen, the trapped Pokemon is also frozen. When trapped, Fly, Bounce, Dig, Dive, or any other moves that leaves the field can’t be used, except Shadow Force. Using Fire, Electric, Water, Ice, and moves that splashes also hits the trapped target for 0.25 of the damaged dealt to Tangrowth. If Tangrowth is asleep, flinched, or receives critical damage, the trapped Pokemon has 50% chance to escape the vines. Pokemon that are larger than Tangrowth (height > 2 meter) has 30% chance to escape the vines at the end of each round and 100% chance to escape when Tangrowth is sleeping, flinched, or receives critical damage. This move works until it is stopped by Rapid Spin or user is switched.

Last edited by Foxamivalth; 10-11-2011 at 09:59 AM.
Old 10-11-2011, 03:35 AM
paperfairy Offline

Quote:

Toxicroak ()
Spoiler:
Energy Modifier: 2

Tangrowth ()
Spoiler:
Effect: Tangrowth catches the target and entangles it inside his vine. The target is trapped and canít switch as long as Tangrowth is trapping it. The trapped target loses 2 HP at the end of each round. If Tangrowth is burnt, the trapped Pokemon is also burnt, if Tangrowth is poisoned, the trapped Pokemon is also poisoned, if Tangrowth is frozen, the trapped Pokemon is also frozen. When trapped, Fly, Bounce, Dig, Dive, or any other moves that leaves the field canít be used, except Ghost Force. Using Fire, Electric, Water, Ice, and moves that splashes also hits the trapped target for 0.25 of the damaged dealt to Tangrowth. If Tangrowth is asleep, flinched, or receives critical damage, the trapped Pokemon has 50% chance to escape the vines. Pokemon that are larger than Tangrowth (height > 2 meter) has 30% chance to escape the vines at the end of each round and 100% chance to escape when Tangrowth is sleeping, flinched, or receives critical damage. This move works until it is stopped by Rapid Spin or user is switched.
Both approved. [1/2]

Old 10-11-2011, 06:44 AM
Foxamivalth Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperfairy View Post
Gurdurr: The female side needs to be changed... it's too powerful. I suggest: inflicts IFT status and lasts for one more action with a 50% chance of not attacking.
That means female get IFT status for 4 [b]rounds[/] (normal IFT) + 1 action with 50% chance of not attacking?
While the male's ATK +2, Acc -2 lasts as long as Gurdurr is still healthy even for 10 rounds? :/
Meh.... Female for only 4 rounds, while male for undefined rounds...

How if I make it this:
ē If the target is a female, target falls in love with user (each time she moves, rolls 1-6, with 1 or 2 results in doing nothing).

It will be more likely to ACC -2.

Old 10-11-2011, 07:12 AM
eishiba Offline

Blaziken(M)
Ability: Blaze
sig move: none

Signature Move:Kamehameha
Description:If you have ever watched Dragonball Z then you probably won't even need a description. Blaziken puts its hands together to collect energy. Once it gathers up what it needs, if aims its hands at the opponent, firing a massive energy wave at the opponent doing damage in the process.
Type:Fighting
Base Power:80
Accuracy:100
Classification:Special Move
Energy Modifier:2
Effect: 10% chance of confusion
Usage Gap:Once per Round
This is a variation of Hyper Beam but turned into a fighting type move with fighting type energy.
Old 10-11-2011, 09:49 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:
Originally Posted by eishiba View Post
Blaziken(M)
Ability: Blaze
sig move: none

Signature Move:Kamehameha
Description:If you have ever watched Dragonball Z then you probably won't even need a description. Blaziken puts its hands together to collect energy. Once it gathers up what it needs, if aims its hands at the opponent, firing a massive energy wave at the opponent doing damage in the process.
Type:Fighting
Base Power:80
Accuracy:100
Classification:Special Move
Energy Modifier:2
Effect: 10% chance of confusion
Usage Gap:Once per Round
This is a variation of Hyper Beam but turned into a fighting type move with fighting type energy.
k, 1) this is nothing like Hyper Beam (different effect, different BP, etc), 2) energy mod is too low, 3) why is it that your Blaziken can do this when no one else can?

ERRYONE ELSE BUT GURDURR: Approved {2/2}
Old 10-11-2011, 01:09 PM
paperfairy Offline

Quote:
That means female get IFT status for 4 [b]rounds[/] (normal IFT) + 1 action with 50% chance of not attacking?
While the male's ATK +2, Acc -2 lasts as long as Gurdurr is still healthy even for 10 rounds? :/
Meh.... Female for only 4 rounds, while male for undefined rounds...

How if I make it this:
ē If the target is a female, target falls in love with user (each time she moves, rolls 1-6, with 1 or 2 results in doing nothing).

It will be more likely to ACC -2.
I don't think you understand... at all. Repost Gurdurr, and we'll work on it from the beginning.

eishiba... what Fedora said.

Old 10-11-2011, 01:38 PM
Foxamivalth Offline

Yes, I don't understand. So please help.

Gundurr ()
Ability: Sheer Force
Obtain: PPRC
Sig Move: Show Off!
Spoiler:
Gundur's body is full of steroids, his power and strength can't be doubted anymore. By looking at his muscles, females are sure to be attracted and they fall in love with him, while the other males are jealous of his body appearance.
Type: Fighting | BP: - | Accuracy: 100
Effect: The steroid monster shows off his muscle and strength to the enemy. This following effects active for the rest of the battle and stop when user's HP is 30 or less:
ē If the target is a female, target falls in love with user (each time she moves, roll 1-5 with 1 or 2 results in doing nothing).
ē If the target is male, target is jealous and taunted to attack recklessly (ATK + 2, ACC -2).
Usage Gap: Once per Round as long as user still has 30 HP or more. Fails if user's HP is below 30.

Old 10-11-2011, 02:38 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:
Yes, I don't understand. So please help.

Gundurr ()
Ability: Sheer Force
Obtain: PPRC
Sig Move: Show Off!
Spoiler:
Gundur's body is full of steroids, his power and strength can't be doubted anymore. By looking at his muscles, females are sure to be attracted and they fall in love with him, while the other males are jealous of his body appearance.
Type: Fighting | BP: - | Accuracy: 100
Effect: The steroid monster shows off his muscle and strength to the enemy. This following effects active for the rest of the battle and stop when user's HP is 30 or less:
ē If the target is a female, target falls in love with user (each time she moves, roll 1-5 with 1 or 2 results in doing nothing).
ē If the target is male, target is jealous and taunted to attack recklessly (ATK + 2, ACC -2).
Usage Gap: Once per Round as long as user still has 30 HP or more. Fails if user's HP is below 30.
Okay, I'll see if I can convey what Justin was saying a bit better.

For females, it would be the standard Infatuation effect (including fading over time), but with one extra action where the chance to fail is at 50% (so instead of going 50-25-15-10-5, it would be 50-50-25-15-10-5).
For males, have it use the normal Taunt effect (Roll 1-3 and add 2 to the roll. This number is X. For X actions, including the current action, attempts by target to perform actions that do not deal damage will fail. Effect ends when target is replaced.) and add in the attack increase and accuracy drop, which would be fine to last until switch, since most stat buffs do anyway.
Closed Thread