Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Headquarters

ASB: Headquarters The Headquarters of the ASB League. The place where all of the registrations and documentations of monetary gain, Pokemon, etc. occur. The place where all new hopefuls begin their ASB journey.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #361  
Old 10-28-2011, 05:58 PM
Digital's Avatar
Digital Offline
Cyber Soldier
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 591
Send a message via AIM to Digital
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves


[Mr Blade] Gallade (M)
Ability: Steadfast
Stats: N/A
Signature Move: Call To Arms

Gallade are masters of courtesy and swordsmanship, defending weak from harm. Mr Blade has taken that role seriously and when he is participating in a double battle, he feels the need to always assist his team mate. When he feels his team mate is in need of help, Gallade cries out loud, channeling energy into his sword-like arms. With this energy, Gallade's attack has boosted, meaning he can finish the battle so his partner can finish suffering.

If at ever his partner is unable to battle, while Gallade is in the state of Call To Arms, Gallade will start to go on a rampage, disobeying his trainers action. The only moves Gallade will use are those which require Gallade's blades. Gallade will target the Pokemon which caused his partner to be unable to battle.


Type: Normal | Damage: 0 | Accuracy: 100% | Classification: Status | Energy Cost: 12% | Other: Lasts for 3 Rounds.

Effects:
  • When Gallade's Partner Health is less that 50 (50 or lower), Gallade may use Call To Arms


  • When Gallade is in the state of Call To Arms, his attack is raised by ATT +2


  • If Gallade's partner faints while he is in this state, he will start a rampage, where he disobeys his trainers attacks. Gallade attack is raised by another (ATT +1). The attacks Gallade will use are:

    (Leaf Blade, Night Slash, Fury Cutter, Slash, Psycho Cut, False Swipe, X-Scissor)

    These are rolled randomly by a RNG and will be focused on the Pokemon that knocked out his partner.


  • When Call To Arms has ended, there is a few things that may happen, depending on what happened.

    1) The Partner survives, nothing happens and Gallade looses that ATT +2 rise.

    2) The Partner was knocked out but the culprit survived, Gallade enters a stage of confusion, keeps ATT +2 rise, looses ATT +1 rise.

    3) The Partner was knocked and the culprit was also knocked out, Gallade keeps the boosts.


Usage Gap: Once a battle
__________________




Spoiler:
  #362  
Old 10-28-2011, 07:48 PM
Lord Fedora's Avatar
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Y'all stay off my property!
Posts: 8,471
Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmandiddy View Post

[Mr Blade] Gallade (M)
Ability: Steadfast
Stats: N/A
Signature Move: Call To Arms

Gallade are masters of courtesy and swordsmanship, defending weak from harm. Mr Blade has taken that role seriously and when he is participating in a double battle, he feels the need to always assist his team mate. When he feels his team mate is in need of help, Gallade cries out loud, channeling energy into his sword-like arms. With this energy, Gallade's attack has boosted, meaning he can finish the battle so his partner can finish suffering.

If at ever his partner is unable to battle, while Gallade is in the state of Call To Arms, Gallade will start to go on a rampage, disobeying his trainers action. The only moves Gallade will use are those which require Gallade's blades. Gallade will target the Pokemon which caused his partner to be unable to battle.


Type: Normal | Damage: 0 | Accuracy: 100% | Classification: Status | Energy Cost: 12% | Other: Lasts for 3 Rounds.

Effects:
  • When Gallade's Partner Health is less that 50 (50 or lower), Gallade may use Call To Arms


  • When Gallade is in the state of Call To Arms, his attack is raised by ATT +2


  • If Gallade's partner faints while he is in this state, he will start a rampage, where he disobeys his trainers attacks. Gallade attack is raised by another (ATT +1). The attacks Gallade will use are:

    (Leaf Blade, Night Slash, Fury Cutter, Slash, Psycho Cut, False Swipe, X-Scissor)

    These are rolled randomly by a RNG and will be focused on the Pokemon that knocked out his partner.


  • When Call To Arms has ended, there is a few things that may happen, depending on what happened.

    1) The Partner survives, nothing happens and Gallade looses that ATT +2 rise.

    2) The Partner was knocked out but the culprit survived, Gallade enters a stage of confusion, keeps ATT +2 rise, looses ATT +1 rise.

    3) The Partner was knocked and the culprit was also knocked out, Gallade keeps the boosts.


Usage Gap: Once a battle
I like it. Approved.
__________________
URPG/ASB Stats
98% of teens won't stand up for God. Repost this if you think that statistic is the most laughable thing ever.
My new AIM username is GrayFedora12. Do not respond or click on links from any IMs from LordKhajmer.
  #363  
Old 10-28-2011, 07:50 PM
paperfairy's Avatar
paperfairy Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Manchester, Connecticut
Posts: 3,991
Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmandiddy View Post

[Mr Blade] Gallade (M)
Ability: Steadfast
Stats: N/A
Signature Move: Call To Arms

Gallade are masters of courtesy and swordsmanship, defending weak from harm. Mr Blade has taken that role seriously and when he is participating in a double battle, he feels the need to always assist his team mate. When he feels his team mate is in need of help, Gallade cries out loud, channeling energy into his sword-like arms. With this energy, Gallade's attack has boosted, meaning he can finish the battle so his partner can finish suffering.

If at ever his partner is unable to battle, while Gallade is in the state of Call To Arms, Gallade will start to go on a rampage, disobeying his trainers action. The only moves Gallade will use are those which require Gallade's blades. Gallade will target the Pokemon which caused his partner to be unable to battle.


Type: Normal | Damage: 0 | Accuracy: 100% | Classification: Status | Energy Cost: 12% | Other: Lasts for 3 Rounds.

Effects:
  • When Gallade's Partner Health is less that 50 (50 or lower), Gallade may use Call To Arms


  • When Gallade is in the state of Call To Arms, his attack is raised by ATT +2


  • If Gallade's partner faints while he is in this state, he will start a rampage, where he disobeys his trainers attacks. Gallade attack is raised by another (ATT +1). The attacks Gallade will use are:

    (Leaf Blade, Night Slash, Fury Cutter, Slash, Psycho Cut, False Swipe, X-Scissor)

    These are rolled randomly by a RNG and will be focused on the Pokemon that knocked out his partner.


  • When Call To Arms has ended, there is a few things that may happen, depending on what happened.

    1) The Partner survives, nothing happens and Gallade looses that ATT +2 rise.

    2) The Partner was knocked out but the culprit survived, Gallade enters a stage of confusion, keeps ATT +2 rise, looses ATT +1 rise.

    3) The Partner was knocked and the culprit was also knocked out, Gallade keeps the boosts.


Usage Gap: Once a battle
Also approved. [1/2]
__________________
Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw
If you've a ready mind
Where those of wit and learning

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
  #364  
Old 10-31-2011, 09:44 PM
Velocity's Avatar
Velocity Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Land of Night and Magic
Posts: 2,759
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves


[Princess Elizabeth Glacier-Sparkle the Third] Cryogonal (F)
Ability: Levitate
Signature Move: Binding Chains
Description: Wild Cryogonal use chains of ice to snare the prey they eat, but Princess Elizabeth Glacier-Sparkle III uses her ice chains for combat instead. She shoots links of ice from her mouth and at the enemy, wrapping them around her opponents’ limbs and body and rendering them nearly immobile. The opponent is completely encumbered by chains, and cannot move until the chains have melted significantly – and even after that, until the chains have melted completely, the foe will be weighted down.
Type: Ice.
Base Power: N/A.
Accuracy: 80%.
Classification: Status.
Energy Modifier: 15.
Impact: Single Target.
Priority: 0.
Effects: Roll 1-4. For that number of actions, including the current action, the opponent is wrapped in icy chains. This means that it cannot use moves involving more than minimal motion. Roll 1-4 again. For that number of actions, including the current action, the opponent’s speed is reduced by 2. If Sunny Day is in effect or the opponent is fire-type, or has the abilities Flame Body Magma Armor, or Drought, multiply the roll numbers by .5. If Hail is in effect, or the opponent has the abilities Ice Body or Snow Cloak, multiply the roll number by 1.5.
Usage Gap: 5 Rounds.
__________________
I laughed, I cried, I testified;
And in the end found this world altogether lacking.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
  #365  
Old 11-08-2011, 02:37 AM
paperfairy's Avatar
paperfairy Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Manchester, Connecticut
Posts: 3,991
Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post

[Princess Elizabeth Glacier-Sparkle the Third] Cryogonal (F)
Ability: Levitate
Signature Move: Binding Chains
Description: Wild Cryogonal use chains of ice to snare the prey they eat, but Princess Elizabeth Glacier-Sparkle III uses her ice chains for combat instead. She shoots links of ice from her mouth and at the enemy, wrapping them around her opponents’ limbs and body and rendering them nearly immobile. The opponent is completely encumbered by chains, and cannot move until the chains have melted significantly – and even after that, until the chains have melted completely, the foe will be weighted down.
Type: Ice.
Base Power: N/A.
Accuracy: 80%.
Classification: Status.
Energy Modifier: 15.
Impact: Single Target.
Priority: 0.
Effects: Roll 1-4. For that number of actions, including the current action, the opponent is wrapped in icy chains. This means that it cannot use moves involving more than minimal motion. Roll 1-4 again. For that number of actions, including the current action, the opponent’s speed is reduced by 2. If Sunny Day is in effect or the opponent is fire-type, or has the abilities Flame Body Magma Armor, or Drought, multiply the roll numbers by .5. If Hail is in effect, or the opponent has the abilities Ice Body or Snow Cloak, multiply the roll number by 1.5.
Usage Gap: 5 Rounds.
Approved. [1/2]
__________________
Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw
If you've a ready mind
Where those of wit and learning

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
  #366  
Old 11-08-2011, 07:41 PM
Lord Fedora's Avatar
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Y'all stay off my property!
Posts: 8,471
Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Also approved. {2/2}


[Crush] Rhyperior (M)
Ability: Lightningrod
Signature Move: Ravage
Spoiler:
From a young age, Crush has had great strength and power. Unusually for a Rhyhorn, he was also extremely inquisitive. Whenever he practiced his Earthquake attack, he noticed that the ground, while it shook heavily, remained intact. Curious about what made the ground so strong, Crush attempted an experiment, slamming into the ground over and over again attempting to break the surface, putting different and greater levels of energy into it. The greatest of these resulted, not in the ground shattering, but a massive tectonic wave which, though less powerful than Earthquake, generated a large number of earth spikes blasting out of the ground. Though disheartened, he would later come to master the Dig technique, allowing him to see for himself what was underneath the surface of the earth, only to find that it was just a solid mass of ground. Despite this, he remembered his unique earth spike technique, which in battle had a tendency to psych the opponent (who expected an Earthquake) out.

Type: Ground | BP: 90 | Accuracy: 95
Classification: Physical
Energy Modifier: 10
Effects: Crush jumps and slams the ground, creating waves of earth spikes around him. This attack causes confusion to all damaged targets. Any Pokemon underground when using this technique receive 1.5x damage, and are ejected from the ground.
Usage Gap: Once per Round. Confusion effect can only work once per Pokemon


Edited the usage gap to make the confusion effect more logical, and also fixed the text to read like actual English.
__________________
URPG/ASB Stats
98% of teens won't stand up for God. Repost this if you think that statistic is the most laughable thing ever.
My new AIM username is GrayFedora12. Do not respond or click on links from any IMs from LordKhajmer.
  #367  
Old 11-08-2011, 07:51 PM
paperfairy's Avatar
paperfairy Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Manchester, Connecticut
Posts: 3,991
Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Fedora View Post
Also approved. {2/2}


[Crush] Rhyperior (M)
Ability: Lightningrod
Signature Move: Ravage
Spoiler:
From a young age, Crush has had great strength and power. Unusually for a Rhyhorn, he was also extremely inquisitive. Whenever he practiced his Earthquake attack, he noticed that the ground, while it shook heavily, remained intact. Curious about what made the ground so strong, Crush attempted an experiment, slamming into the ground over and over again attempting to break the surface, putting different and greater levels of energy into it. The greatest of these resulted, not in the ground shattering, but a massive tectonic wave which, though less powerful than Earthquake, generated a large number of earth spikes blasting out of the ground. Though disheartened, he would later come to master the Dig technique, allowing him to see for himself what was underneath the surface of the earth, only to find that it was just a solid mass of ground. Despite this, he remembered his unique earth spike technique, which in battle had a tendency to psych the opponent (who expected an Earthquake) out.

Type: Ground | BP: 90 | Accuracy: 95
Classification: Physical
Energy Modifier: 10
Effects: Crush jumps and slams the ground, creating waves of earth spikes around him. This attack causes confusion to all damaged targets. Any Pokemon underground when using this technique receive 1.5x damage, and are ejected from the ground.
Usage Gap: Once per Round. Confusion effect can only work once per Pokemon


Edited the usage gap to make the confusion effect more logical, and also fixed the text to read like actual English.
Approved. [1/2]
__________________
Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw
If you've a ready mind
Where those of wit and learning

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
  #368  
Old 11-08-2011, 11:16 PM
Velocity's Avatar
Velocity Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Land of Night and Magic
Posts: 2,759
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Fedora View Post
Also approved. {2/2}


[Crush] Rhyperior (M)
Ability: Lightningrod
Signature Move: Ravage
Spoiler:
From a young age, Crush has had great strength and power. Unusually for a Rhyhorn, he was also extremely inquisitive. Whenever he practiced his Earthquake attack, he noticed that the ground, while it shook heavily, remained intact. Curious about what made the ground so strong, Crush attempted an experiment, slamming into the ground over and over again attempting to break the surface, putting different and greater levels of energy into it. The greatest of these resulted, not in the ground shattering, but a massive tectonic wave which, though less powerful than Earthquake, generated a large number of earth spikes blasting out of the ground. Though disheartened, he would later come to master the Dig technique, allowing him to see for himself what was underneath the surface of the earth, only to find that it was just a solid mass of ground. Despite this, he remembered his unique earth spike technique, which in battle had a tendency to psych the opponent (who expected an Earthquake) out.

Type: Ground | BP: 90 | Accuracy: 95
Classification: Physical
Energy Modifier: 10
Effects: Crush jumps and slams the ground, creating waves of earth spikes around him. This attack causes confusion to all damaged targets. Any Pokemon underground when using this technique receive 1.5x damage, and are ejected from the ground.
Usage Gap: Once per Round. Confusion effect can only work once per Pokemon


Edited the usage gap to make the confusion effect more logical, and also fixed the text to read like actual English.
-chortlesnort-

Approv'd.
__________________
I laughed, I cried, I testified;
And in the end found this world altogether lacking.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
  #369  
Old 11-30-2011, 10:35 AM
benmac Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 39
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Scizor

Gender: Male
Ability: Technician
Signature Move: Psycho Rebound
Scizor lands on its feet and a red glowing circle appears around him. red glowing tentacle-like aura then appears on the circle and coats Scizor with shiny red aura. 3 illusions of the red aura coated Scizor appear around him and will cover him and take the damage that Scizor should have taken. The illusions get inside Scizor's body and disappear. Scizor's body returns to normal and its eyes and claws glow red then he smacks the foe with its claws repeatedly until the target receives the same amount of damage that Scizor should have taken.

Type: Psychic BP: --- Accuracy: never misses
Classification: Physical
Energy Modifier: 12% (I'll raise it to 15% if 12% isn't enough)
Effect: This move will have standard damage equal to the damage received and will not increase or decrease due to resistance or weakness and will hit Dark-types
*Does not include damage from status moves or status condition (poison, burn, confusion, leech seed spikes, stealth rock, etc)
Usage Gap: once per battle
Target: the one that hit Scizor
*for double, triple. rotation battles - sums up all the damage received on that turn and hits the one that hit Scizor first
Priority: +5 when clones absorb the attack
-5 hitting back

Last edited by benmac; 11-30-2011 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Forgot the name for the move
  #370  
Old 04-12-2012, 09:11 PM
thornzion's Avatar
thornzion Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: White Forest
Posts: 58
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Skittles(Eevee)
Gender:Male
Ability: Adaptability
Signature: Evo Ball

eevee is adaptable, and this eevee can actually use its one of each of its evolutions moves.(Flamethrower,Thunderbolt,Hydro Pump,Leaf Blade,Ice Beam,Psyshock,or Dark Pulse) it is radomly decided.
Skittles was abandoned as a cub and was raised as an orphan by a flareon, a jolteon, a vaporeon,
a espeon, a umbreon, a glaceon, and a leafeon. each one taught eevee a power of his/hers, but eevee
was never able to fully control it. Evo ball is the result.
Type: varies, is kind of of obvious
Classification:also varies
effect: refer to the attacks of other moves above
Usage Gap: 3 rounds
Energy mod: 12
Impact: single Target
__________________
Pokemon is my favorite subject
Sinoh Champ
Unova Champ
Pokemon White:
Name:JB
FC:3009-7517-2126

Last edited by thornzion; 04-14-2012 at 12:21 AM. Reason: etided sig move
  #371  
Old 04-12-2012, 09:58 PM
Velocity's Avatar
Velocity Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Land of Night and Magic
Posts: 2,759
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by benmac View Post
Scizor

Gender: Male
Ability: Technician
Signature Move: Psycho Rebound
Scizor lands on its feet and a red glowing circle appears around him. red glowing tentacle-like aura then appears on the circle and coats Scizor with shiny red aura. 3 illusions of the red aura coated Scizor appear around him and will cover him and take the damage that Scizor should have taken. The illusions get inside Scizor's body and disappear. Scizor's body returns to normal and its eyes and claws glow red then he smacks the foe with its claws repeatedly until the target receives the same amount of damage that Scizor should have taken.

Type: Psychic BP: --- Accuracy: never misses
Classification: Physical
Energy Modifier: 12% (I'll raise it to 15% if 12% isn't enough)
Effect: This move will have standard damage equal to the damage received and will not increase or decrease due to resistance or weakness and will hit Dark-types
*Does not include damage from status moves or status condition (poison, burn, confusion, leech seed spikes, stealth rock, etc)
Usage Gap: once per battle
Target: the one that hit Scizor
*for double, triple. rotation battles - sums up all the damage received on that turn and hits the one that hit Scizor first
Priority: +5 when clones absorb the attack
-5 hitting back
A few issues. Number one, Psychic-type attacks NEVER hit Dark-types, ever. I suggest you change the type to Normal or Fighting if you want to be able to hit Dark-types since the typing won't affect damage. Two, the priority should probably just be positive, as the move starts off with Scizor using his clones - and then the opponent attacks, and as the clones reflect the damage it won't matter when the 'attack' part of the move happens; that part'll always happen after Scizor is attacked. The two priority thing is just... weird.

Not approv'd. (Yet!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thornzion View Post
Skittles(Eevee)
Gender:Male
Ability: Adaptability
Signature: Evo Ball

eevee is adaptable, and this eevee can actually use its one of each of its evolutions moves.(Flamethrower,Thunderbolt,Hydro Pump,Leaf Blade,Ice Beam,Psyshock,or Dark Pulse) it is radomly decided.
Type: varies, is kind of of obvious
Classification:also varies
effect: refer to the attacks of other moves above
Usage Gap: 3 rounds
Energy mod: 12
Impact: single Target
Before I even consider this I need to see a bit of description. Most Eevees can't use Thunderbolt or Psyshock, so why can Skittles in particular? You need to expand on your description of why and how he can use it and exactly what he does. Other than that, I can't see anything wrong with it.

Not approv'd. (Yet!)
__________________
I laughed, I cried, I testified;
And in the end found this world altogether lacking.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
  #372  
Old 04-13-2012, 05:01 PM
thornzion's Avatar
thornzion Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: White Forest
Posts: 58
Post Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
A few issues. Number one, Psychic-type attacks NEVER hit Dark-types, ever. I suggest you change the type to Normal or Fighting if you want to be able to hit Dark-types since the typing won't affect damage. Two, the priority should probably just be positive, as the move starts off with Scizor using his clones - and then the opponent attacks, and as the clones reflect the damage it won't matter when the 'attack' part of the move happens; that part'll always happen after Scizor is attacked. The two priority thing is just... weird.

Not approv'd. (Yet!)



Before I even consider this I need to see a bit of description. Most Eevees can't use Thunderbolt or Psyshock, so why can Skittles in particular? You need to expand on your description of why and how he can use it and exactly what he does. Other than that, I can't see anything wrong with it.

Not approv'd. (Yet!)
Skittles was abandoned as a cub and was raised as an orphan by a flareon, a jolteon, a vaporeon,
a espeon, a umbreon, a glaceon, and a leafeon. each one taught eevee a power of his/hers, but eevee
was never able to fully control it. Evo ball is the result.
__________________
Pokemon is my favorite subject
Sinoh Champ
Unova Champ
Pokemon White:
Name:JB
FC:3009-7517-2126
  #373  
Old 04-13-2012, 09:57 PM
Velocity's Avatar
Velocity Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Land of Night and Magic
Posts: 2,759
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by thornzion View Post
Skittles was abandoned as a cub and was raised as an orphan by a flareon, a jolteon, a vaporeon,
a espeon, a umbreon, a glaceon, and a leafeon. each one taught eevee a power of his/hers, but eevee
was never able to fully control it. Evo ball is the result.
Then add that on to your move's description, please!
__________________
I laughed, I cried, I testified;
And in the end found this world altogether lacking.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
  #374  
Old 04-14-2012, 12:27 AM
thornzion's Avatar
thornzion Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: White Forest
Posts: 58
Post Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
Then add that on to your move's description, please!
i edited my first post
__________________
Pokemon is my favorite subject
Sinoh Champ
Unova Champ
Pokemon White:
Name:JB
FC:3009-7517-2126
  #375  
Old 04-14-2012, 01:22 AM
Velocity's Avatar
Velocity Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Land of Night and Magic
Posts: 2,759
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by thornzion View Post
i edited my first post
All right. Next time, though, be sure to include a proper description for your move!

Approv'd.
__________________
I laughed, I cried, I testified;
And in the end found this world altogether lacking.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com