Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 07-22-2011, 08:45 PM
DemonicWolf Offline

Send a message via AIM to DemonicWolf
Default The Wolf THat Just Learned Love...

Well this is just a story I am writing as I post. (: Hope you like it.
Chapter One...

She followed the scent of the elk herd silently through the dark forest, her soft, black fur shimmering from the light through some patches of the trees. She was getting close when her bright yellow eyes caught sight of the small herd of her soon-be-scattered elk. She rushed to the darkest shadow she could find, hiding in it as she scouted the herd for a small calf to make as her kill. She found the small calf grazing on the grass next to its mother, it barely being able to stand up on its own. A smirked curled in the corner of Kira's muzzle as she leaped through the air onto the small calf back and pinning it to the ground. Like she planned, the rest of the elk scattered off scaredly and left the calf to be killed. The calf cried out with pain as Kira's razor sharp claws dug into its back and her fangs dug into the calf's neck. With the blood filling Kira's mouth, she knew the calf was dead as it stopped crying.

"I'm sorry," Kira whispered as she then sank her teeth into the calf's flesh and took a bite out of it. Blood filled her mouth again as she took that bite, chewed it and swallowed it quickly. She bit more off the calf and ate it quickly until she was full. Realizing she had only eaten around half the calf, she howled into the sky as a notice to the calf's meat still fresh and there. She backed away as she heard howling in return and she headed off on her way.

As the day was drawing to an end, Kira kept padding along under the darkening forest's canopy. She smelt the air, seeing if any predators were around as she searched for a small cave or hollow tree to stay in for the night. When she smelt the air, she found nos cents of other predators except a few wolves. After padding for another hour whrough the forest, she found a small hollowed out and fallen down dead willow tree. She looked inside it quietly and then walked in, circled around, and laid down to fall asleep. Not soon after of laying down, she fell asleep.

It was near dawn of the morning when Kira heard the loud, booming, gunshots in the forest. She sprung up stright from the noise and looked out of the hollowed trees opening to see if hunters were close to her. Seeing that there was no human scents in her part of the forest she was at, she started padding quietly through the shadows and mist of the new starting day. Kira heard more gunshots go off, and the barking of the hunters dogs chasing animals through the forest. Instantly she remembered, it was canine season starting that morning. Fear stung into her as she dashed away from her hiding spot when she heard the dying howl of a wolf nearby.

As Kira ran in fear, she heard the yelp of a pup and the growls of hunting dogs. She stopped dead in her tracks as she silently snuck over to where she thought the growling and yelping was coming from and noticed the pup was being attacked. The pup cried out loudly as one of the dogs bit visciously into the pups back, making blood trinkle onto the ground at a quick rate. If I don't help, the pup will be dead, Kira thought to herself as she did the unthinkable and snarled as she tackled into the attacking dogs side. The dog took her by surprise as it was slammed to the ground by Kira as she bit and clawwed at the dog. The dog yelped as Kira bit down on its throat and it began to bleed.

She snarled and stood over the dying dog as she glared angrily at the other brown dog that was watching. The brown dog shook with fear as it then ran away. Kira's breathing was heavy as she stood there, then looked at the pup as she walked over to it. The pup shook violently in fear as it spoke, "thank you nice wolf," he said in the smallest voice.
Sticks & stones may break my bones, but words will rip my wrists apart.
~And in the end... They'll judge you anyways...~
Old 07-23-2011, 04:04 PM
DemonicWolf Offline

Send a message via AIM to DemonicWolf
Default Re: The Wolf THat Just Learned Love...

Chapter Two...

"So where is your pack at, Luck?" Kira asked as she stared at the small albino wolf. His bright blue eyes stared back up at her, his tail wagging as he sat down then it stopped. "They had abandoned me for the hunter's to kill. The Alphas of the pack said albino pups were not allowed to be in the pack because they would stand out too much in a pack of different shaded brown furred wolves," Luck said sadly as he laid his head down on his paws. Kira's face instantly got a sad expression as she put her head on her paws too. As he looked around the hollow tree Kira had taken him back too, he spoke, "I'm stuck to be on my own until I find a new pack or die like I almost did before." He curled up and put his white fluffy tail over his face as he cried softly into his tail.

Kira looked at him and nudged his tail out of his face. "It's alright Luck. You can stay with me for as long as you like," she spoke with a calm and caring soft voice. She used her ears to wipe his clear tears away as he looked at her, sniffling. He stopped crying when she wiped his tears away and offered him to stay with her. "Thank you Kira. I'd like that," he said as he smiled a bit at her. "So is this your den?" he asked as he looked around the hollow tree then at Kira. "Not exactly. I was traveling and stopped here for the night but then realized in the morning it was canine hunting season. So I've been staying in here until it's over. Or at least safe," she said as she curled up around Luck when she noticed he was shivering from the autumn winds.

Dusk was drawing close as Kira and Luck stayed in the hollow tree the rest of the day. She licked his wounds clean as he slept, curled up next to her. Her tail twitched from time to time as she grew hungry from not eating much the day before. Should I leave him for a few minutes to find food? she thought as she stared at him as he peacefully kept sleeping. Would he think I abandoned him if he awoke while I was out? She nudged his side, "Luck," she silently said into his ear. She nudged him again and finally awoken him up. "Hm? I'm tired," he mumbled as his eyes were still shut and he lay on his back with his paws in the air. "I'm going to find food. I will be right back," she said as she stood up and stretched her legs from laying so long then headed out of the temporary den.

As Kira was walking out and sniffing the air for any signs of elk or rabbit or even squirrels nearby. She found the scent of a few rabbits and followed them, her nose stuck almost to the gorund as she followed their scent. As she came upon the rabbits, she noticed the sky's beautiful mosiac of colours hanging in the air behind the puffy white clouds. She stared at it for a second as she realized a few geese were flying south for the winter's arrival within the next couple of moon phases. Her eyes were still caught on the colours of the backdrop of the sky, purples and blues and pinks blending together as they flew around in different shades and styles. Kira smiled, today being an okay day for her as she had found a pup, hadn't gotten killed by hunters nor their dogs, and to see the sunset's beautiful colours.

After staring at the sky for a bit, Kira found herself catching the rabbits quickly and breaking their necks before taking them back to Luck and the temporary den. The rabbits dangled from her mouth as she carried to to Luck and to find him in the den chasing his tail out of boredom. "You're back!" Luck yelped as he kept chasing his tail while laughing. Kira dropped the rabbits as she laughed and watched him. "Be careful you don't get too dizzy or get sick. You've still got to eat," she said as she pushed a rabbit towards him with her nose. "Thank you Kira!" Luck laughed as he fell onto his bottom from getting dizzy like Kira said as he then walked to his rabbit and bit into it. He ripped a small piece off, it juicy with blood and meat of the kill. "To tell you the truth, Kira. I haven't eaten at all in the past week and a half," Luck said as he then bit another piece of the rabbit off and chewed it slowly as if he were letting the flavors sink into his tongue.
Sticks & stones may break my bones, but words will rip my wrists apart.
~And in the end... They'll judge you anyways...~