Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 06-26-2011, 03:40 AM
Judgmental Arceus Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus
Default Future Team Speculations and Wishes (may include spoilers for dub watchers)

As I've been lurking about on the Serebii and Pokecommunity anime boards I noticed that both had a speculation thread for future teams for Ash, Iris, Dent, Trip, etc. And PE2K did not, which was astonishing.

So I decided to give the PE2K community the opportunity to share their opinions on future teams for Ash and co. Starting with Unova.

As of current:
Ash's Team
Pikachu (M)
Tranquil (F)
Oshawott (M)
Snivy (F)
Tepig (M)
Scraggy (M)
Swadloon (M)
Palpitoad
Roggenrola

Iris's Team
Axew (M)
Excadrill (M)
Emolga (F)

Cilan's Team
Pansage (M)
Dwebble (?)
Stunfisk (?)

Jessie's Team
Woobat (?)

James's Team
Yamask (?)

Meowth (M)

Trip's Team
Servine (M)
Tranquil (F)
Frillish (M)
Lampent (?)
Timburr
Vanillite

Bianca's Team
Pignite (M)
Minccino (M)

Speculations:

Ash's Team
Pikachu (M) nothing is changing
Tranquil (F) -> Unfezant since he has/had the final evolution of every other region bird
Oshawott (M) -> Dewott -> Samurott i think it would be a great first to see Ash have the final evolution of a water starter.
Snivy (F) -> Servine -> Serperior i mean he has had the final evolution of every grass starter since Hoenn, why stop at Unova? In any case it would be understandable if she didnt evolve all the way or at all so Ash can prove to Trip that just because he has her evolved form doesn't make him superior.
Tepig (M) -> Pignite -> Emboar from 1 fully evolved starter in Hoenn to 2 fully evolved starters in Sinnoh. Why not have 3 in Unova?
Scraggy (M) -> Scrafty since Scraggy is a "rival" of Axew and if Axew evolved, why shouldn't Scraggy? It may be still kinda fresh out of the egg and is in need of some more training as its moves are still kinda suckish, but I can see that Scrafty has some potential
Swadloon (M) -> Leavanny i mean Swadloon has already evolved from Sewaddle, why not finish its evolutionary line?
Palpitoad -> Seismitoad would be lovely but I think Palpitoad is probably done
Roggenrola -> Boldore -> Gigalith I'm not too sure if Roggenrola would go all the way to Gigalith but if it did I'd certainly be happy about it
Krokorok -> Krookodile I mean seriously SK has been chasing Pikachu around for battles for the previous 2 episodes it showed up. I'd be deeply disappointed if Krokorok doesn't go to Ash. Hell if it evolves into Krookodile before Ash considers catching it then so be it but I would love nothing beyond Ash catching this thing.
Chandelure he has 2 Water types and 2 Grass types. Two fire-types wouldnt be surprising
Durant as I'm betting Trip will catch a Heatmor
Golett as a Ghost-type if he gets Heatmor instead of Chandelure
Reuniclus would be a cool addition to his team and Would be his first psychic type of he caught one

Iris's Team
Axew (M) -> Fraxure -> Haxorus as she was told to raise her Axew into a powerful Haxorus by one of her village elders, in addition to the dream Axew had about evolving back in the Dreams by the Yardfull episode, Axew NOT going all the way into a Haxorus would be very peculiar indeed but not unthinkable
Excadrill (M) is done
Emolga (F) is done
Deino since she wants to become a Dragon master, having a Deino would be also helpful to her if she wants to reach her goal

Cilan's Team
Pansage (M) is done
Dwebble (?) -> Crustle would be great taste for Cilan
Stunfisk (?) is done

Jessie's Team
Woobat (?) -> Swoobat as i think Woobat is pretty content with having Jessie as its trainer. An evolution would be interesting.
Venipede -> Whirlipede -> Scolipede because she has had a Bug-type since Hoenn and/or a Poison-type since the very beginning

James's Team
Yamask (?) -> Cofagrigus to me this happening is pretty much set in stone. Noone else has a Yamask other than James so he having a Cofagrigus just seems solid.
Ferroseed -> Ferrothorn as James loves his Grass-types

Meowth (M) is done and not going anywhere

Trip's Team
Servine (M) -> Serperior is also pretty much set in stone considering Trip is such a level-holic and his Servine is his starter and basically his main slave
Tranquil (M) -> Unfezant is also set in stone to parallel Ash's Tranquil
Frillish (M) -> Jellicent seems plausible due to Trip's level- up habits
Lampent (?) -> Chandelure is also very probable based on Trip's habits
Timburr -> Gurdurr -> Conkeldurr you can guess why
Vanillite -> Vanillish -> Vanilluxe you can guess why
Pawniard -> Bisharp or just Bisharp because I see this pokemon being perfectly suitable for Trip
Heatmor Because i bet Trip can't live down the advantage he would have if Ash caught a Durant

Bianca's Team
Pignite (M) -> Emboar i wouldnt put it past Bianca if she tried to evolve her Pignite
Minccino (M) -> Cinccino she loves cute things and Cinccino is about as adorable as it gets
Frillish (F) You know that Frillish that appeared in the Fishing episode featuring Cilan? I wouldn't be surprised if she made a reappearance and if Bianca caught her unintentionally
Zorua it would be quite a Catch, but Bianca loves cute things way too much to probably resist something like this
Old 06-28-2011, 05:02 PM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu
Default Re: Future Team Speculations and Wishes (may include spoilers for dub watchers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgmental Arceus View Post
Swadloon (M) -> Leavanny i mean Swadloon has already evolved from Sewaddle, why not finish its evolutionary line?
IIRC the Black and White series is mimicking the Indigo League a bit, so in a way, I think Sewaddle would act as his old Caterpie, but probably not be released due to breeding.

That's just my opinion. :3

kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.

| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |
Old 06-28-2011, 05:29 PM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle
Default Re: Future Team Speculations and Wishes (may include spoilers for dub watchers)

Serious doubt that Oshawott and Axew would ever evolve.

It is clear that Oshawott is our 'Piplup' for BW. They are going to try to make toys for this pokemon and keep giving it screen time. It may be less compare to earlier in the series but he still be noticeable. I lover Oshawott and I love Dewott but we not going to see Ash's Oshawott evolve unless they want to do SERIOUS character development for the pokemon which I don't see happening. Oshawott seems to be a serious marketing tool for the anime and it is easier to sell cute things then 'serious' things.

Axew maybe due to that whole dream thing but I doubt it. That little dragon falls under the same trap of Oshawott where he is too cute to evolve. Also it would have to deal with the writers having to figure out what to do with Fraxure since it be WAY hard to believe that a little girl can support a heavier pokemon that hides in her hair. Her carrying an Haxorus is way out of the question.

The others. I could care less if they evolve or not. Maybe tepig but I like them as they are. Especially Snivy. Her smug and 'I am better then you attitude' works best as a snivy.

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 07-13-2011, 10:02 PM
Battlestar Offline

Snivy is the treekco of theUnova series he will probably evolve. He may make a rivalry with Trips Snivy.

Think you have what it takes to hang out with the baddest on PE2K? Then Join Team Rocket Corporation!

Join Today!!

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...hp?groupid=954
Old 07-14-2011, 11:06 AM
Pokemon of Destruction Offline

Ash's Team
Pikachu (M)-He hasn't evolved yet so why evolve him now.
Tranquil (F) >>> Unfezant (F)- She will evolve because Ash's flying types always evolve to the last evo.
Oshawott (M) >>>? Dewott (M)- He will probably evolve at least once. Then again he may not because other water type starters didn't except for Brock's Mudkip
Snivy (F) >>> Servine (F) >>> Serperior (F)- Rialry with Trip's Servine.
Tepig (M) >>> Pignite (M) >>>? Emboar (M)- Tepig will definitely evolve into Pignite. I'm wondering if he'll evolve to his final stage.
Scraggy (M) >>> Scrafty (M)- I think Ash should definetly have a Scrafty.
Swadloon (M) >>> Leavanny- If Jessie get a Venipede that evolve to its final stage Ash should have the opposite of one.
Palpitoad >>> Seismitoad- Ash should get a Seismitoad. I mean he'll make a perfect addition.
Roggenrola >>> Boldore- I wish that he'll evolve to a Gigalith but I don't see it happening. Ash would have to trade him and trade to get him back. I sure that Roggenrola will make it to Boldore.
Krokorok >>> Krookdile- Ash when will you catch him and get it over with.

Iris's Team
Axew (M) >>> Faxure (M) >>> Haxorus (M)- There has been shown that Axew is likely to beome a Haxorus.
Excadrill (M)-Can't evolve
Emolga (F)-Can't evolve
Golett (M) >>> Golurk (M)-I thjink Iris would like a Golett/Golurk

Cilan's Team
Pansage (M) >>> Simisage (M)-I'm sure he'll evolve
Dwebble (?) >>> Crustle- Obviously it will be evolved.
Stunfisk (?)- Can't evolve

Jessie's Team
Woobat (?) >>>Swoobat- Likely to evolve
Venipede >>> Whirlipede >>> Scolipede- Jessie has to have another Bug/Poison

James's Team
Yamask (?) >>> Cofagrigus- James should have Cofagrigus I thunk.
Ferroseed (M) >>> Ferrathorn (M)- It a Cacnea/Carnivine replacement

Meowth (M)-Same as Pikachu

Trip's Team
Servine (M) >>> Serperior (M)- Rivally with Ash's Snivy
Tranquil (F) >>> Unfezant (F)- Rivally with Ash's Tanquil
Frillish (M) >>> Jellicent (M)- Would expect it
Lampent (?) >>> Chandelure- Chandelure is a powerful pokemon.
Timburr >>> Gurdurr >>> Conkeldurr- Trip will probably love a Conkeldurr
Vanillite >>> Vannilish >>> Vanniliuxe- Trip should like a cool ice type

Bianca's Team
Pignite (M) >>> Emboar (M)- He should evolve
Minccino (M) >>> Cinccino (M)- He'll evolve because Bianca would love it.

Cheren -They have to meet Cheren sometime.
Dewott (M) >>> Samurott (M)- Ash has the three starters and to of them have seen their evos. Snivy with Trip and Tepig with Bianca so Oshawott should be with Cherren
Deerling >>> Sawsbuck - I see Cheren with a Sawsbuck
Bold a new addition evos/new pokemon