Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 03-09-2011, 04:03 PM
CrazyTrainer Offline

Default Re: Pokemon Devastion Mewtwo's Return RP

Blaze
Blaziken
Hideout

OOC: You guys may post now.

"Oh my bad munchy I thought you were a clone well I'm Blaze these guys just took me in now. Now I think we should listen to what Rhyperior has to say. Your hunger may have to wait till later Munchy."

Everyone had heard a bit yelling outside Rhyperior quickly said "hey yanmega go see whos out there please. Hey and camerupt go out ther too and help him." "Yes sir."

"Alright everyone that has just gotten here we are the Alliance. A secret organization looking to defeat mewtwo and his fiecesome army of clones. They destroyed pokemon and humans and if they some how get a transporter to the human world the humans and the rest of the pokemon speices would be wiped out and its time to fight back here and now. His reign can't go on. This world is full of darkness dreadfulness hate. This is chaos!!! We can't keep living like this humans were are friends and they were nice my trainer was the best he always cared for me he loved until three clones hit him. That was a sad day I barely escaped that day then later I built this littler hut in the dessert this was the smartest place to put it because the sandstorm they would rarely be in the dessert. Later that day I met up with camerupt then. A week later we found Yanmega on the brink of death but, then he made a speedy recovery. Yeah so we have been hiding out here for awhile building stuff and learning more about Mewtwo new plans. So we needed more pokemon we decieded to build a team and organization so that we could fight Mewtwo team of clones and win this war before Mewtwo swallow this and the next planet. So now we have to form up and fight back against his forces and we have a little team right now but, are going to need some more pokemon to fuel this whole operation so its are time to fight back. Now Mewtwo has tons of bases around the mountains and near the lake and river ranges are operations must start out quiet thought we do not have a big enough unit to go in heavy. So this is it guys whos with me." Rhyperior put his hand out looking toward everybody.

"Hmmmm this a death mission right here Rhyperior but, what they did to my trainer and the paradise. I will be the first to live nd die by your side Rhy I'm ready I'm in."

Last edited by CrazyTrainer; 03-09-2011 at 11:00 PM.
Old 03-11-2011, 01:48 AM
mayfan1000 Offline

Aqua and Drake
Blastoise and buterfree
base

"i don't like the humans for what they did to me but i like them on the hole so you can count me in!" aqua said.
"you can count me in i was happy with my trainer but he had a heart attack when he heard about the attacks and killings so....YOU CAN COUNT ME IN!" said Drake.
they both put there hands next to Rhyperior's.

OOC. crazy trainer could you maby make a map or have someone help make a map for the world we live in so we can have an idea of where we are?
Kadabra: 1667
Alakazam: 1739
Level100: 1919 vpp stats

Last edited by mayfan1000; 03-11-2011 at 03:34 AM.
Old 03-11-2011, 04:44 PM
hazzaboy Offline

Munchy
Munchlax
Hideout

"I'm very new here but count me in, my trainer used to spoil me with treats, now hes gone ( a tear falls from Munchy's face) i have to defend for my self. Whats better than being in a team fighting for what we know is right. im ready when you lot are"!
Old 03-12-2011, 07:48 PM
CrazyTrainer Offline

Blaze
Blaziken
Hideout

OOC: Hey guys your post need to be at least a paragraph guys. They will close my role play for one liners. I can describe the land format to you guys we are in the desert which kinda in the certain of are land front then straight ahead is small planes then a little bit ahead of the small plains is Mewtwo's base. Then to the left of the desert is the mountain ranges where mewtwo has a couple of small bases there and to right is were the destroyed paradise is and it seems like Mewtwo is clearing it out and trying to make another factory over there. Also behind the mountains there a big lake over there. One by the destroyed paradise. Then one next to Mewtwo main base that they control.

"Alright its time to go and start the first operation."

"Is this a field mission Rhy because if it is I'm ready man."

"No its not and I got this one so don't worry just plug this wire into the wall."

"Aww man come on Rhy." So I put the wire into the wall and the tv cam on as I observed it look like camera. "Hey Rhy what are you doing with that camera Rhy what are you up tell us the details captain."

"Hey I'm gonna need you to be quiet blaze and don't call me captain we are not on a pirate ship. Now I made a small fake robot spinarak with stripes to infiltrate Mewtwo base to see what he is up to. So keep your eyes on the screen."

So the spinarak started to head towards mewtwo's base. As it was moving you seen more and more clone walking about scouting the area for other survivors so then as Rhy was controlling the spinarak he had tried to go through the front doors until. A scizor clone had went in its way. "Hey you what are suppose to be doing." "I had just come from scouting all day scizor I'm going to take a break now." "Did you find anything important." "No sorry scizor but, please let me through." "Yes please go spinarak and Mewtwo is having a important meeting right now so go there if you must and be quiet to."

"Hey guys we are in the base lets go to this big meeting session and here what mewtwo has to say." So Rhy controlled the spinarak and there walked around the whole factory they went into a room where it seemed to be where all the clones got created. "Wow this is crazy this is how the clones get made guys." "Yeah I no thats crazy," said blaze in shock.

"Hey you, spinarak this the restricted area please leave now." "Sorry I was looking for the meeting room where mewtwo is about to talk I got a little lost sorry guys, can you please tell me where the meeting room is." [/COLOR] "Hmm you go out here on your second left then go straight ahead you can't miss it." "Thank you guys." So I went in the direction that they told me to and Rhy quickly said "ahhh that was close."
Old 03-13-2011, 04:39 AM
TRK4ever Offline

Tank slowly staggers away from the devastated battleground as the poison slowly but painfully spreads through his body.His eye sight grows blurry and he starts to see shadows dance across the scorching hot desert off in the distance he can see a sandstorm and inside that sandstorm Tank spots a building being engulfed by the sand.

"Maybe I can find a supply of Pecha berries inside that place, But it doesn't look like i have much time before the sand causes that building to collapse." Tank thinks to himself as he heads for the stronghold as the poison is starting to take a greater effect on his body.

As Tank makes it into the storm, within a couple of yards way from the door Tank passes out letting out a loud wail as his head hits the ground releasing an energy ball.The energy ball smacks the side of the building causing a small hole to appear in it.
Fav legend: Mew
Friend code" 4470 0352 8338
Old 03-13-2011, 05:17 AM
mayfan1000 Offline

Aqua
Blastoise
Base

"did you guys hear something? i thought i heard a pokemon outside."
I said.
BOOM! an energy ball hit the side of the base.
"wow!" I exclaimed "what was that that was defiantly something hitting the side of the base. let's go check it out Drake." Me and Drake went to go see what it was. when we got there there was a hole in the base
"UM...??? Guys you might want to come check this out..." i said/yelled "it is a Tortera! it seems like it is posined! so you might want to hurry"
Old 03-13-2011, 07:55 PM
CrazyTrainer Offline

Blaze
Blaziken
Hideout

While everyone was looking at the screen the base got hit it shaked a little as if something hit it. Which was the case there was a whole in the base. It looked like it had gotten hit with a pokemon move.

"did you guys hear something? i thought i heard a pokemon outside."
"Yes I heard that Aqua i need you guys to go check it out since I'm busy with this mission right here. So please take care of it and I think Yanmega and Camerupt are out there so try to help them out. Hey Blaze stay with me I want you to listen to this with me."

So outside Camerupt and Yanmega see a torterra fall to the ground and let out a powerful energy ball to the base to get attention. "Hey camerupt you see that, that torterra looks hurt lets go check him out." They ran over there quickly to aid the hurt torterra. "Hmmm he looks poisoned I'm gonna get a pecha berry watch over him please." "Alright be quick though the poison spreading quickly."

Yanmega rushes back to the base Aqua and Drake run past him and head towards the seen.

"UM...??? Guys you might want to come check this out..." i said/yelled "it is a Tortera! it seems like it is poisoned! so you might want to hurry"

"Yeah Aqua I'm already here when Yanmega comes back with berry we might have to pull him in the hideout because he looks to hurt to make it back himself. So here's some rope tie it to your body and torterra unfortunately I can't really tie it to me so its gonna be in my mouth."

"Alright guys I got the berry Yanmega comes back." He gently puts it in torterra mouth "please eat it, it will make the poison fade away."

Back to the base Rhy still controlling the spinarak heads toward the meeting room where Mewtwo is about to talk. So he finds a good spot so that he can see and listen to Mewtwo loud and clear. There were tons of clones all over the place. So then after a couple minutes Mewtwo teleports into the room and begins to speak.

"Hello my perfect clones I am your creator Mewtwo I made you all so that we could wipe out the pokemon species and rule this world first once we have destroyed the rest of the pokemon here, we will then finish my big project which is here." Mewtwo had made a mental picture come up with a snap of his fingers and he made it see able from his head to us which is incredible. It showed the a new factory with a big teleportation machine. "This machine will teleport us to regular earth and destroy the rest of the human and pokemon species. We will be the perfect creation to this world, they shall see what will happen when we rule these world we will be god like nobody will be able to stop us we will be the ultimate species no one will stop us but, first we must finish off the rest of the guys here I sense pokemon that still live on this planet we need more mountain bases and we need to start building the new factory from where the pokemon paradise use to be. Then we need tyo take the power of the three lakes and use right now we have one but, we need all three lakes power to help the teleportation machine. So its are time to rule everyone get to work now we need to make tons of progress. Now I need a group at the old paradise NOW!!! I need everyone working. Hmmm I smell a traitor in here somebody thats not a clone but, I will let it go because they shall die when I find them DIE!!! Now its are time everyone get to work."

So everyone started to clear out the meeting Rhy controlled the spinarak to leave and to quickly get back to base but, very cautiously so that none of the other clones are following him. "Everyone we need to have a meeting right now this very important."
Old 03-13-2011, 09:37 PM
hazzaboy Offline

Munchy
Munchlax
Hideout

I was shocked at the very thought of them making a teleporter, I knew they were going to make one but this soon.

It made me fell sick of them wiping out the whole of planet Earth.

My eyes still stuck to the screen, I really just wanted to sqiwish Mewtwo right now until he was flat as a pancake, it made me fell a little happy of the thought of me doing that.

After I saw the rest of the video of Mewtwo's meeting I went to see what all the racet was from outside, a Torterra had collapside outside the hideout, and he was eating a pecha berry,"pecha berry" I completly forgot my empty stomach I sneaked back in with a grin upon my face the medical box was open on the table, it was full of juicy berries "yummy" I muttered under my breath, I looked behind it was clear.

"I'll just take one" I grabbed the oran berry and stuffed it in my mouth " two won't hurt" as I pinched the pecha berry from the box.

Five minuets later I had eaten all of the berries from within the medical box, "oh no" I've eaten the rest of their berries, I put the empty box back on the table put this time I closed it so no one knew the berries had been eaten, well for the moment.

Last edited by hazzaboy; 03-14-2011 at 06:58 PM.
Old 03-19-2011, 11:03 PM
pokefan411 Offline
New Trainer

Duskull

Dark Forest

"HEY GET BACK HERE!" yelled a Charizard storming after me. I fly around the corner and disappear in a tree and the Charizard charges on. I'ts been like this for a week, snuck into Mewtwo's base and took a piece of paper."Looks like a map" I say as I appear from the tree. I examine the paper as I sense something behind me. I turn around as a Torterra stomps me to the ground. I come to my senses as I realise i'm bieng carried to somewhere. "Put me down!" I command the pokemon carrying me. But he pokemon just snorts and I realise it won't be easy getting out of here. A faint gas comes off me and onto the pokemon carrying me, it screeches as it falls over and struggles to get free from the shadowball.
Old 03-20-2011, 07:46 AM
TRK4ever Offline

Flashback
"Let go of me!" Yells Tank as a metal arm tries to grab him but meets an energy ball instead. Just then a Swarm of weird colored beedrill come shooting through the vents shooting out green needles.

"Aww great now they are using twin needle!" Tank exclaims as he rolls out of the way of them and fires out the stones in his back using a makeshift stone edge attack.Each one of the massive boulders breaks into tiny rocks piercing most of the swarm killing them.

"Im glad you aren't as weak as the other torterra's on this planet" says a voice on the intercom
"Who are you!?" Tank yells
"The owner of the flash drive you stole, give it back and you wont be ripped piece from piece" the voice yells.

Flashback over

Tank awakes in a room filled with other pokemon. "What is this place?" He askes as he stands up preparing for the worst.
Old 03-20-2011, 05:52 PM
mayfan1000 Offline

"this is the..." drake started to say before aqua cut him off
"WAIT A MINUIT DRAKE!, not that i dont trust you but we need to make sure that you are not a clone." aqua said "so..... are you a clone? if you are not a clone might i ask you what is your name and why did you feel the need to make a hole in our base?...." i said "oops" i thought"i hope he is not a clone now because i just let it know that this is a base...."

Last edited by mayfan1000; 03-20-2011 at 05:54 PM.
Old 03-20-2011, 07:16 PM
CrazyTrainer Offline

Blaze
Blaziken
Hideout

We had seen camerupt and yanmega struggling to pull this torterra in me and Rhy went and helped them drag him on a health bed. "Please let this torterra rest guys he been injured in battle."

So then I turned and I heard something in the back which look to be the supply room. "Hey little Munchy I don't think you should be snooping around the base here." Then I seen his face full of berries as it seem to me as if he ate them all. Then Yanmega came and he dropped a few stuff that he had and said "hey munchy you ate all the berries. We need most of those for status problems thanks a lot I have to go out and find some more."

Then Rhy I had went and yelled "Hey guys get in here now I have important stuff to tell you now. Hey Yanmega makes some dinner please. Yo Munchy you can't be eating all of the berries like that men some are for status problems. Please ask first. Now I have a inside men working for us meet Lex the Lucario. He is stripped with dark blue and grey as a disguise. Lucario I take it you were at the meeting." "Yes Rhy I was at the meeting I think he suspects your spinarak robot as a traitor or someone else, so we must watch out and be cautious any slip up can cost us are lives and the alliance. I think we should talk about the next mission over dinner Rhy."

"Alright thanks."

OCC: Only I post as Lex the Lucario and I need some of you guys to post a little besides me and mayfan1000 I need other contributors.
Old 03-21-2011, 09:11 AM
TRK4ever Offline

OCC: I try and wait for at least 3 people to post after i do so myself didn't want the story to advance to far for others.

"Clone? Base?" Tank asked ask he stood up on all fours as he looked on at the Blatoise looming over him.

"I don't know what you are talking about but as for the whole in your "Base" I was trying to get out of that storm and the door wouldn't open."Tank said as he shook off the after affects from being poison and looked around.

In this large room filled with all sorts of computers and gadgets doing all sort of work for some important reason.a bunch of pokemon filled the room as well, The leader seemed to be the Fire fighting type Blaziken who stood tall and strong next to the rock type Rhyperior who appeared to be a close friend of the Fire pokemon.Other Pokemon seemed look extremely on edge as Tank still had not answered the question about the clones.

"I don't know much about clones but all I know is one night I went to sleep and the morningI woke up in a room filled with capsules holding my friends inside of them. then when I tried to escape I have been hunted down by these weird stripe pokemon who resemble my former comrades, So Im really not in the mood but finding out what the hell is going on." Tank said as he eyed the Blastoise.
Old 03-23-2011, 01:51 AM
mayfan1000 Offline

"ok so clearly you are not a clone." i said. "this is the alliance a group of Pokemon who are trying to stop mewtwo. with your friends i am not sure if they are alive because i have no idea how mewtwo makes clone we will try to save them if we can. and those striped Pokemon you mentioned are the clone we were talking about. they aren't very strong from hat i have heard but they are in huge numbers so that makes them hard." i said.
Hey aqua i just rembred Black do you think that we should call him and see if he wants to help? we need all the pokemon we can get. Drake said.
OY! i thought i wiped your memory of him! he is such a pain but powerful i guess if rhy says that we can i guess that we will. I said. oh i think that i might be able to get a hold of the other Pokemon that were caught by May our late trainer i hope that they still have the poke-techs' that i made for them... here let me give them a call... (calls his friends)... DARN IT ANY HOW! it seems that only one of them has not been killed captured or broke there poke-tech and that is the Blazakin that was her starter from what i understood but she is not answering it so i will have to get him later. it is ok with you if i call those 2, rhy?

OOC: i don't think you are supposed to swear TRK4ever
Old 03-27-2011, 09:24 PM
Nightshade7382 Offline
New Trainer

Sparky
Lanturn
Sea

OOC: Sorry my colours aren't working... And I'll be doing a sign up sheet for the alakazam!

I raced toward the cavern hoping there would a safe spot to hide from the rampaging Gyarados blasting the coral around him straight at me

"What D'you want?!" I said while zapping a piece of coral.

"Grawhhhhhhh!!" Roared the Gyarados

"Yeah right..." I said smiling devilishly.

I looked at the 'mad' Gyarados and used my Fusion Bolt. The last thing i remembered after that was getting hit by coral and blacking out.

As I awoke there was a thundering noise, A storm! I tried to get away but I was in to much pain. That's when the hallucinations happened or at least that's when I thought they did. Shuppet's, Ghastly's, Gengar's you name them but all the ghost pokemon around were coming but not the usual ones! These were clones! The pokemon ganged up on me and as i thought it was my end I heard blasts, An alakazam burst through them And grabbed my bulb.

Was he evil?! What was he going to do with me? all these questions were running through my mind, but he looked kind just then i heard a muffled

"Teweport" He said in his muffled accent.

"What?!" I shouted over the ghosts screams and wails.
/.
But then there was silence, It was like a black void which unfortunately I passed out it but I was there to see us land in a kind of bunker. I looked around studying the room, looking for a way out, then came the booming voice of the loudspeaker

"Welcome...to the Alliance"

Last edited by Nightshade7382; 03-30-2011 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Messed up