Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2 » Pokemon: Black/White

Pokemon: Black/White Discuss the game: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. Ask/Answer questions and discussions about Pokemon Black/White only.

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2011, 01:39 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Default Re: Shiny already

My freaking luck.

I, Like Arcemegus, encountered a Shiny Audino, rather early into my second Nuzlocke run on White, and captured it sucessfully...And this was quite early in the game, I didn't even get onto Route 3 yet...Just won the Trio Badge and cleaned up those Plasma Goons in the Dreamyard...However, considering that I already KO'ed the Purrloin on Route 2, and sucessfully captured another in the Dreamyard, that meant that the capture of the Shiny Audino, done on Route 2, was illegal. I had to nickname it Necros (It was evil to pop up like that), stash it in the Hospitol Box (Meaning it was immediatly considered a casualty), and had just lost the ability to capture any more Audino, all as part of the rules. That really sucked-No useable Audino for me.

But I still caught it. My first fifth-Gen Shiny, and My first legitly found and caught Shiny other than the Event Shinies and The Red Gyrados since Gen 3.

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Closed Thread