Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 03-23-2011, 10:24 PM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Re: Individual RP: Stinky

BP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

"Okay Togekiss, get close enough to accurately hit it with Thunder Wave, but make sure you don't get directly above it again. And once you've done that, make sure to try and evade its moves the best you can until it falls asleep!" Bob called out to his Pokemon.

Togekiss nodded and crooned, and stalled in the air again, moving slowly towards the Durant, just like she had when she used Yawn. This time, however, blue electric sparks were being shed from her wings, climbing all around her and falling to the ground, scorching random patches of dirt.

The Durant was pissed, but it wasn't stupid. It yawned again as it saw the Togekiss moving in for perform the Thunder Wave, and it knew that it would have to avoid paralysis at all costs. Suddenly, it began scratching at the dirt, flinging the brown loam up into the air. There was so much dirt flying that I lost sight of it, even through the heat sensors in my eyepiece. When the plume of brownness had shrunk, the Durant had disappeared, and left a large hole in its place. It was Digging to avoid the Thunder Wave.

Togekiss picked up speed and stopped the attack, circling high into the air, ready for when the Durant revealed itself. It didn't, though, and I realised what it was doing.

"Bob, the Durant is trying to get rid of the drowsiness by taking a quick sleep underground somewhere!" I said quickly. "If you want to change Pokemon or stat up, now is the time. Otherwise, you better think of a way to stop it from hiding and wasting the sleep you inflicted on it!"

~~~~~

Current Battle Statistics:

Gentle Female Togekiss: 61% (used Thunder Wave)

??? Male Durant: 100%, SLP-0 (used Dig)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Bob Miller
Area Effects: 10 Encounters Remaining, Ferroseed Voice Disk[ONE USED, INACTIVE], Durant Voice Disk[FOUR USED]
Pokemon Encountered: Bold Ferroseed(F), ??? Zigzagoon(?); ??? Exeggcute(?); ??? Vileplume(?); ??? Durant(M)
Pokemon Captured: Bold Ferroseed(F)
CC since last Encounter: 9409 / 25000

Pokemon Statistics:

Gentle Female Togekiss 91% (TM Flamethrower ; TM HP Grass ; TM Thunder Wave ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Attract ; TM Water Pulse ; TM Protect ; TM Roost ; TM Shock Wave ; TM Psychic ; TM Grass Knot ; TM Double Team ; TM Substitute ; TM Psych Up ; TM Fire Blast ; TM Reflect ; TM Light Screen ; TM Toxic ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Rest ; TM Swagger ; TM Defog ; HM Flash ; EM Nasty Plot ; EM Psycho Shift ; EM Heal Bell ; EM Tri-Attack ; EM Trick

Jolly Genderless Bronzong 100% (TM Trick Room; TM Charge Beam; TM Flash Cannon; TM HP Fighting ; TM Stealth Rock ; TM Protect ; TM Grass Knot ; TM Earthquake ; TM Explosion ; TM Calm Mind ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Dream Eater ; TM Rock Slide ; TM Rest ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Light Screen ; TM Reflect ; TM Rock Tomb ; TM Psych Up ; TM Psychic ; TM Rock Polish ; TM Substitute ; TM Solarbeam ; TM Return ; TM Double Team ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Skill Swap ; TM Swagger ; HM FlasH ; EM Trick ; EM Zen Headbutt ; EM Iron Head <Levitate Ability>)

Jolly Male Yanmega 100% (TM Roost ; TM HP Ice ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Substitute ; TM Giga Drain ; TM Psychic ; TM Toxic ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Attract ; TM Dream Eater ; TM Defog ; TM Flash; EM Whirlwind ; EM Reversal <Speed Boost Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Type Repellent x3
Hyper Ball x2
Park Ball x9
Hyper Repellant
Pokeplayer
Ferroseed Voice Disk x2
Durant Voice Disk

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly
Old 03-23-2011, 11:03 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Send a message via AIM to Stinky

Durant began to furiously dig- dirt flew up all around it, nullifying the Thunder Wave attack. The metal ant dug at a surprisingly fast pace- before long, it was completely underground, and could be anywhere. What was it doing? It wouldn't be able to hit Togekiss with the attack- at most it had stopped itself from being paralyzed, but it could have easily done that by Protecting. Togekiss, noticing that it wasn't going to get her anywhere to keep the attack up, stopped producing electricity, and flew up higher. She cautiously circled the hole that Durant had dug, watching the ground for its exit from the underground. "Bob, the Durant is trying to get rid of the drowsiness by taking a quick sleep underground somewhere!" my ranger said, realizing what Durant was doing. "If you want to change Pokemon or stat up, now is the time. Otherwise, you better think of a way to stop it from hiding and wasting the sleep you inflicted on it!"

I smiled, and looked at Togekiss. "Togekiss, remember how that Sneasel dug a hole, and we used Flamethrower to root it out? Let's do the same with this Durant! Roost near the hole, then I want you to use Fire Blast into the hole. Don't make it strong enough to do tons of damage to Durant, just make it hot enough that Durant would become uncomfortable and be forced to get out of there!" I ordered. Togekiss smiled, remembering back to an earlier visit to the Park. She descended slowly to Durant's hole, slowly flapping her wings to decrease her speed. She gingerly landed on the ground about a foot away from the hole, folding her wings into her side. At this point she looked rather humorous- Togekiss are usually distinguished by their wide wingspans and fluffy wings. But with her wings at her sides, Togekiss just looked like a large white egg on tiny feet. She reached the edge of the hole, looked down into it, and flames started to spurt out of her mouth, aimed directly into the tunnel.
Old 03-25-2011, 08:42 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01

BP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

Bob smiled, seemingly not worried, as Togekiss circled gently over us. "Togekiss, remember how that Sneasel dug a hole, and we used Flamethrower to root it out? Let's do the same with this Durant! Roost near the hole, then I want you to use Fire Blast into the hole. Don't make it strong enough to do tons of damage to Durant, just make it hot enough that Durant would become uncomfortable and be forced to get out of there!" Bob ordered.

Togekiss landed next to to the large hole the Durant had made. She took a deep breath, and exhaled in the direction of the hole. A bright red fireball lanced down into the tunnel. Togekiss stepped back quickly, knowing was was going to happen. As soon as she was about two metres away, a geyser of flames shot out of the hole. Nothing happened for about half a minute, and then I heard a frenzied scratching. Small pieces of dirt near a tree on the opposite side of the small clearing we were in began to fly into the air. Soon there was a veritable 45-degree-angled waterfall of dirt pouring upwards, and finally the Durant revealed itself.

It wasn't looking too good. It was visibly panting, and there were small dents and evidence of damage all over its steel armour. Worst hit was the rear part of the abdomen, the part biologists called the "gaster" - part of the armour there had actually melted, and I could tell by the way the Durant was carefully keeping it raised off the ground that it was still causing the ant Pokemon some distress.

Not enough distress to stop it from attacking, though. It shoved its large pincers into the ground in front of it, and two large rocks shot out of the ground in front of it towards the still land-bound Togekiss.

~~~~~

Gentle Female Togekiss: 61% (used Fire Blast)

??? Male Durant: 72%, BRN (using Rock Tomb)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Area Effects: 10 Encounters Remaining, Ferroseed Voice Disk[ONE USED, INACTIVE], Durant Voice Disk[FOUR USED]
Pokemon Encountered: Bold Ferroseed(F), ??? Zigzagoon(?); ??? Exeggcute(?); ??? Vileplume(?); ??? Durant(M)
CC since last Encounter: 9409 / 25000

Pokemon Statistics:

Gentle Female Togekiss 91% (TM Flamethrower ; TM HP Grass ; TM Thunder Wave ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Attract ; TM Water Pulse ; TM Protect ; TM Roost ; TM Shock Wave ; TM Psychic ; TM Grass Knot ; TM Double Team ; TM Substitute ; TM Psych Up ; TM Fire Blast ; TM Reflect ; TM Light Screen ; TM Toxic ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Rest ; TM Swagger ; TM Defog ; HM Flash ; EM Nasty Plot ; EM Psycho Shift ; EM Heal Bell ; EM Tri-Attack ; EM Trick

Jolly Genderless Bronzong 100% (TM Trick Room; TM Charge Beam; TM Flash Cannon; TM HP Fighting ; TM Stealth Rock ; TM Protect ; TM Grass Knot ; TM Earthquake ; TM Explosion ; TM Calm Mind ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Dream Eater ; TM Rock Slide ; TM Rest ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Light Screen ; TM Reflect ; TM Rock Tomb ; TM Psych Up ; TM Psychic ; TM Rock Polish ; TM Substitute ; TM Solarbeam ; TM Return ; TM Double Team ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Skill Swap ; TM Swagger ; HM FlasH ; EM Trick ; EM Zen Headbutt ; EM Iron Head <Levitate Ability>)

Jolly Male Yanmega 100% (TM Roost ; TM HP Ice ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Substitute ; TM Giga Drain ; TM Psychic ; TM Toxic ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Attract ; TM Dream Eater ; TM Defog ; TM Flash; EM Whirlwind ; EM Reversal <Speed Boost Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Type Repellent x3
Hyper Ball x2
Park Ball x9
Hyper Repellant
Pokeplayer
Ferroseed Voice Disk x2
Durant Voice Disk

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS

Old 03-26-2011, 02:44 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Togekiss finished her attack, and waddled backwards a couple yards, not wanting to be hit by the Durant when it came out of its hiding hole. A geyser of flames erupted from the hole, but they didn't cause a lasting effect on the area- the higher they got, the weaker they got, so they dissipated fairly quickly. After the geyser was gone, all was silent in the forest. I thought I heard something, which sounded like a little mouse steadily scratching inside of a wall. It grew louder over time- was it Durant? I looked around, and at least ten yards away, at the base of an enormous evergreen tree, I could see dirt flying up. It wasn't long before I saw the threatening pincers emerging from the earth, followed by the rest of the metallic ant.

Durant didn't look very happy. It was panting, and its steps were labored, as if it was seriously hurt somewhere. Its metallic armor was tarnished in many places, the normally shiny silver was singed black in some places, and in other places, it was dull, like a piece of silverware that had been used for decades. I glanced at its abdomen- this must be where all the pain was coming from. It looked like it had actually melted- and Durant was making quite an effort to keep that part of its body off of the ground. If I needed to hit it somewhere for maximum effect, that would be the place to hit it.

Durant had a fighting spirit though. It hadn't given up yet. It shoved its sharp pincers into the soil in front of it, and two watermelon-sized rocks launched forward like a cannon had shot them, aimed straight at Togekiss, who was still on the ground. The effect wouldn't be as effective- Togekiss was still grounded, but the drop in her speed would not be appreciated. What could I do? I thought back to a battle I had been in awhile ago...

I was in a large arena for a tournament. The area that I was battling on was covered in dirt- in front of me, my panting Togekiss faced a large threatening Salamence. It was enormous- its crimson sickle-shaped wings were probably about the length of Togekiss's entire wingspan. And its blue body was definitely longer than twice Togekiss. I looked at the trainer opposite me, waiting for him to make a move. "Salamence!" he commanded, his voice high and shrill- it surprised me that such a majestic dragon would listen to such an annoying voice. "Use Rock Tomb, we don't want Togekiss Baton Passing to anything!" it cried. Salamence acknowledged those orders, and stamped on the ground. Two enormous rocks were lifted out of the ground, and were thrown straight at Togekiss.

My mind worked quickly to find a solution. "Togekiss, use Extremespeed to get out of the way, but generate a Thunder Wave while you're doing so- and instead of shooting it at Salamence, slam into Togekiss with it!" I ordered quickly, realizing that time was of the essence here. Togekiss wasted no time obeying my orders. She vibrated quickly, blue sparks flying up around her. The rocks loomed closer, and when they were about a foot away, and her body just appeared to be a white blur with sparks flying off of it, the dove shot off around the rocks. Once she was past them, Togekiss made a sharp ninety-degree turn, and aimed herself straight at Salamence. Salamence saw her, but with a body that large, it couldn't do anything in time. Togekiss slammed into its side, and all the electricity that had been sparking all around her transferred into Salamence. The sparks crackled all around its body, and by its labored breathing, I could tell that it had been paralyzed.

As I snapped back to the present, I realized what I needed to do. "Togekiss, use the Extremespeed-Thunder Wave combo that we used against Marth, and try and aim for Durant's backside!" I ordered. Togekiss smiled, and much like in my flashback, began to vibrate very quickly, generating sparks while she did so. Meanwhile the rocks loomed closer- I hoped that she would be able to execute her attack quickly enough.

OOC: yay flashbacks
Old 03-27-2011, 11:51 PM
ChainReaction01 Offline

BP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: It's the standard MCR lengthener, and I liked the reference to Marth xD

~~~~~

"Togekiss, use the Extremespeed-Thunder Wave combo that we used against Marth, and try and aim for Durant's backside!" Bob called.

Togekiss began to shake and emit sparks, even as she spread her wings to take flight. She didn't go straight up into the air, though - she pulled her left wing down quickly, causing her to shoot to the right, avoiding the two rocks. She then balanced herself using her other wing and shot towards the Durant in an arc, attempting to hit it from behind. Yellow sparks fell through the air behind her, fizzling out the second they hit the ground. The Durant momentarily lost sight of her, but it began turning around anyway, knowing instinctively its opponent would be aiming for its weak spot.

It was right. Togekiss smashed into the weakened part of its armour, and the yellow Thunder Wave sparks crawled all along its armour, sinking through to its muscles and causing them to cramp up. The Durant made a high-pitched wail of pain. Bob's plan had worked perfectly. Unfortunately, the Durant was in the perfect position to strike. Some of the electric sparks crawled up to its head and sheathed its large pincers in yellow, and it used the dangerous things to bite fiercely into the poor Togekiss. The Flying-typed Pokemon keened in pain and tried to get away into the air, but its left wing spasmed and it had to settle with hopping away awkwardly.

"Oh no, it looks like that Thunder Fang attack has paralyzed Togekiss," I said to Bob.

~~~~~

Gentle Female Togekiss: 58% (used Extremespeed, Thunder Wave)

??? Male Durant: 59%, BRN, PAR (used Thunder Fang)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

CC since last Encounter: 13370 / 25000

Pokemon Statistics:

Item Statistics:

Type Repellent x3
Hyper Ball x2
Park Ball x9
Hyper Repellant
Pokeplayer
Ferroseed Voice Disk x2
Durant Voice Disk

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS

Old 03-28-2011, 01:33 AM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Togekiss tilted her white wing towards the sky, making her look almost like a white Alolomola. And then, in the blink of an eye, she shot like a bullet straight to her right. The two rocks flew past her and fell to the ground with a thud, missing their target completely. She flattened herself in the air, still speeding along straight towards Durant. She was aiming herself upward, causing her to move in an arc- I presumed that this was to try and confuse Durant. I was right- Durant turned around, unsure of where Togekiss would attack it. Togekiss was aimed right at its backside- and she slammed right into its damaged abdomen. Togekiss had obviously done as we had intended- the electric sparks crawled up and down Durant's body, its metallic armor serving as a conductor for the electricity. Durant let out a loud scream of pain as its muscles cramped up as electricity flowed through them- the monster was paralyzed.

Unfortunately for me, the sparks worked to Durant's advantage as well. The sparks crawled up into its pincers, and I knew what would happen next- Thunder Fang. Togekiss was right in front of Durant. I wanted to clench my eyes shut, not wanting to watch my poor Pokemon get hurt, but I knew I should keep my eyes on the battle. Durant opened its pincers and bit right into Togekiss's wing as she flew by. Togekiss let out a heartbreaking cry as she tried to tear herself from Durant's grasp- but the more she tried to get away, the more it hurt her. Togekiss managed to tear her wing from its fierce pincers, sending a puff of white feathers into the air. She tried to fly away, but her wing was damaged- it looked stiff. She fell straight into the ground, but she knew that she couldn't stay near Durant. She got up amazingly fast, and hobbled towards my ranger and me. "Oh no, it looks like that Thunder Fang attack has paralyzed Togekiss," my ranger remarked.

Salamence trembled as its body was overcome by the electricity that was flowing through it after the combo attack. I grinned. "Great job Togekiss!" I yelled to the dove, who flapped her wings lazily as she floated back towards me. Behind her, I saw Salamence's face turn to one of pure rage- and almost as if by magic, its body stopped convulsing. I gasped- a Lum Berry! How could I not have seen that coming. It roared fiercely, and charged forward into Togekiss, who never saw the attack coming. My heart skipped a beat- how could I have let her let her guard down?! Togekiss let out a bloodcurdling scream of pain as the Salamence used its most powerful attack--Outrage-- on her. Her small body was flung across the arena like it was no more than a football, and she landed a few feet away from me, a large purple bruise developing on her side. She looked up at me, a tear in her eye, and passed out on the ground.

"And Togekiss has FAINTED!" the referee yelled, almost as if to taunt me. How could he be that insensitive when my Pokemon had just been brutally injured? "What is your next Pokemon?" he yelled to me through his megaphone. I looked across the dirty arena to see Salamence stamping its feet angrily- it was still stuck in its Outrage. I knew exactly which Pokemon to use to stop it- a Pokemon that couldn't easily be flung across the arena like my poor Togekiss had been.

My mind jumped back to the present. "Togekiss, get back in your ball, I don't want you getting hurt anymore," I ordered. Togekiss looked grateful for this, and she began to glow red, and then suddenly, she was gone. I reached into my bag, and pulled out a plain Pokeball marked with a small golden bell on the front. I pointed the ball in front of me, and pressed the button. A shape began to materialize in front of me, first glowing red, then after a flash of light, it materialized.

It was a large blue bell. It was a little shorter than me, but it was floating above the ground, so in the end it was about my height. Its hollow body had intricate designs engraved into the shiny blue metal, which made it look like a bell from an ancient civilization. Large red eyes stared out of its front, which made it look sort of like an owl. At the top of its body was a handle- not that it needed it, as this was a bell that would never be rung. It has long blue arms that came down from where the handle met the body. "Zooooong," it tolled, looking at me. In its eyes I could see that it was excited to be getting some time out of its ball.

"Alright Bronzong, we need to keep this Durant alive," I said, pointing to the ant which stared at us from the other side of the battlefield. Bronzong rotated to get a good look at the ant. "We're going to be playing a defensive game from here on out- so why don't we start out by using a Charge Beam on it. Hopefully the electricity will freeze its muscles, so it won't be able to attack." I told Bronzong. Bronzong bobbed up in down in the air, acknowledging my order. It held its two arms out in front of it, and although my view of the attack was obstructed by Bronzong, I had used this attack so many times in my career that I knew exactly what was happening. Bronzong would hold its two arms parallel to each other, and an electric current would begin to flow between them, visible as blue sparks that shot continuously from one to the other, using Bronzong as a circuit. Then Bronzong would force the electricity to flow outwards, straight into Durant.
Old 03-28-2011, 09:15 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

BP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

I looked at Bob as Togekiss hopped away from the temporarily immobilised Durant. He seemed to be stuck in some kind of memory or flashback. I was just about to bump him in an attempt to return him to the present when he seemed to come out of it. He raised a Poke Ball and pointed it at Togekiss.

"Togekiss, get back in your ball, I don't want you getting hurt anymore," he said firmly. His Pokemon looked at him with gratitude as a red laser lanced out from the small sphere and touched it. Togekiss was quickly converted into the red light and the shifting aura returned to the Poke Ball.

Acting quickly, Bob then pulled out a different Poke Ball. He held it out in front of him and pressed the button on the front of the ball. A red flash temporarily blinded me, but it soon passed, revealing a Bronzong. I was impressed. Bronzong were quite rare, and only Trainers with exceptional battle skills could utilise them effectively. The Bronzong took a quick look around the battlefield before chiming a deep-toned greeting to its Trainer.

"Alright Bronzong, we need to keep this Durant alive. We're going to be playing a defensive game from here on out- so why don't we start out by using a Charge Beam on it. Hopefully the electricity will freeze its muscles, so it won't be able to attack," Bob explained to the Steel-type.

Bronzong made the same deep gonging sound, and turned to face the Durant. It held out its "arms" towards the Durant, and a small spark began bouncing between them, growing longer and larger as it did so. When it was about the size of a longsword, the electric bolt shot towards the Durant, who had recovered control of its body and had started to move cautiously closer. The Charge Beam struck in in the side, and the attack caused more sparks to crawl around the Durant's body. It made a distressed clicking sound, and two of the legs on its left side began to spasm as it lost control again.

~~~~~

Jolly Genderless Bronzong: 100% (used Charge Beam)

??? Male Durant: 45%, BRN, PAR (fully paralyzed)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

CC since last Encounter: 18748 / 25000

Pokemon Statistics:

Gentle Female Togekiss 58%, PAR (TM Flamethrower ; TM HP Grass ; TM Thunder Wave ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Attract ; TM Water Pulse ; TM Protect ; TM Roost ; TM Shock Wave ; TM Psychic ; TM Grass Knot ; TM Double Team ; TM Substitute ; TM Psych Up ; TM Fire Blast ; TM Reflect ; TM Light Screen ; TM Toxic ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Rest ; TM Swagger ; TM Defog ; HM Flash ; EM Nasty Plot ; EM Psycho Shift ; EM Heal Bell ; EM Tri-Attack ; EM Trick

Item Statistics:

Type Repellent x3
Hyper Ball x2
Park Ball x9
Hyper Repellant
Pokeplayer
Ferroseed Voice Disk x2
Durant Voice Disk

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS

Old 03-28-2011, 08:13 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

I stepped to my right a few feet so that I could get an unobstructed view of the battle. Just as I did so, Bronzong released the attack, sending the electricity towards Durant. Durant had begun to move slowly closer- obviously unaware of what Bronzong was doing. The beam of electricity zapped Durant's side, and blue sparks shot up from its body as the electricity moved through its muscles. It clicked its sharp pincers together angrily, obviously upset by the attack. Two of its legs buckled beneath it, and they began to spasm beneath its body. It was paralyzed! While I thought of an attack to use, my mind wandered back to that battle with Marth...

Bronzong calmly stared at Salamence, its red eyes extremely peaceful in contrast to the pure rage that was in Salamence's eyes. Salamence took one good look at Bronzong, and dashed forward in an Outrage attack. "Bronzong!" I yelled. "Use Trick Room!" Bronzong, not scared by Salamence's oncoming attack, extended its long sapphire colored arms out to its sides, and seemed to grasp the air around it. I could very faintly see pink lines perpendicular to each other, like a sheet of graph paper, near the tips of Bronzong's skinny arms. As Salamence charged forward, Bronzong twisted its arms like a wrung-out towel, twisting the pink lines along with it. Once Bronzong's arms were twisted up, it let go of the air around it, and allowed its arms to untwist.

Immediately, I could see a change in the battlefield. It was like the arena was covered by a faint pink dome, which was transparent, making it seem like it wasn't even there at all. Salamence, who had been dashing the length of the battlefield towards Bronzong, was now poking along at a snail's pace. Bronzong on the other hand, swayed back and forth much more quickly than before. I grinned. "Great job Bronzong, and now that Salamence has been slowed down, use Iron Head!" I commanded. Bronzong bobbed up and down in the air to acknowledge me, then looked straight on at Salamence. Its head began to shine silver, as if it had suddenly been spray-painted with silver paint. It tilted its body so that it was at a forty-five degree angle, with its handle pointed straight at Salamence, and shot forward, sped up by the Trick Room. Salamence had no way of stopping- and so when Bronzong slammed into it, the faster moving Bronzong had a great impact on Salamence- the giant dragon was broken out of its attack and was launched backwards, falling to the ground.

Its light blue body was now covered in dirt, but I could see that Salamence hadn't fainted- Bronzong and I still had plenty of work to do to take this dragon out.

I snapped back to the present to see that Durant was still paralyzed- this would be the perfect time to attack it. Durant wasn't extremely heavy, especially compared to the extremely dense Bronzong. So, a Heavy Slam attack would be effective- especially if I hit Durant where it was hurting. "Bronzong, use Heavy Slam on Durant's backside!" I ordered, looking at Bronzong. The blue bell acknowledged my orders, and began to advance towards Durant. Its body almost seemed to shine a little more, as if it was flaunting its metallic body to intimidate Durant. I knew exactly how this attack would play out too- Bronzong would loom up on the paralyzed Durant and crash into it, causing the ant pain- especially if it hits Durant's backside.
Old 03-28-2011, 10:26 PM
ChainReaction01 Offline

BP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

"Bronzong, use Heavy Slam on Durant's backside!" Bob ordered.

Bronzong made a droning sound that seemed to indicate its compliance, and started hovering towards the stranded Durant. I noticed that the Durant's legs were flailing around, kicking small pieces of dirt into the air. It almost looked like the ant was panicking. It began to fire light-green blasts of energy at the incoming Psychic-type, which hit Bronzong's hard exterior and exploded in small flashes of green light, but Bronzong hardly noticed. When it was almost above the ant Pokemon, it suddenly shoved itself forwards and cut out its levitation, falling heavily onto the wounded carapace.

The Durant's head shot up into the sky as it emitted a sound I could only describe as an insectoid wail. Perhaps the pain jolted it back to its senses - as Bronzong floated back into the air it quickly scuttled away, moving towards the large hole it had made earlier with Dig. I didn't think it was running away, but it was certainly not in its right mind at the moment and I had no idea what was going on. I hoped Bob wouldn't accidentally knock it out - it looked like it wasn't far off fainting.

~~~~~

Jolly Genderless Bronzong: 89% (used Heavy Slam)

??? Male Durant: 19%, BRN, PAR (used X-Scissor)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

CC since last Encounter: 22128 / 25000

Pokemon Statistics:

Gentle Female Togekiss 58%, PAR (TM Flamethrower ; TM HP Grass ; TM Thunder Wave ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Attract ; TM Water Pulse ; TM Protect ; TM Roost ; TM Shock Wave ; TM Psychic ; TM Grass Knot ; TM Double Team ; TM Substitute ; TM Psych Up ; TM Fire Blast ; TM Reflect ; TM Light Screen ; TM Toxic ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Rest ; TM Swagger ; TM Defog ; HM Flash ; EM Nasty Plot ; EM Psycho Shift ; EM Heal Bell ; EM Tri-Attack ; EM Trick

Item Statistics:

Type Repellent x3
Hyper Ball x2
Park Ball x9
Hyper Repellant
Pokeplayer
Ferroseed Voice Disk x2
Durant Voice Disk

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS

Old 03-28-2011, 10:46 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Durant flailed about unhappily, and began to shoot off bright green blasts of light that bounced off of Bronzong's blue shiny exterior, failing to do much damage at all. Bronzong just floated on, oblivious to the ant's attack. Durant stared at the Bronze Bell Pokemon as it approached, frozen with fear. Bronzong positioned itself carefully above Durant's wounded abdomen, and dropped to the ground, right on top of Durant's backside. Durant let out an intense scream of pain- Bronzong had hit it right in the sore spot. Bronzong slowly levitated back up, and Durant, wasting no time at all, scuttled off towards the hole it had previously dug. It seemed very rattled- I think I had pushed the poor thing over the edge. I knew that I couldn't let it escape back into the hole- if it rested again, we would have to repeat this whole process over again. I glanced at my ranger, and saw that he was worried- probably that I would accidentally defeat the Durant. My mind searched quickly for a solution to the problem we were facing.

"Bronzong, use Psychic to try to slow down or stop the Durant! Don't make it strong though- we want to keep it alive," I ordered. Durant's movements were slowed by its paralysis, but if I faltered for too long, I risked it getting away- this attack would hopefully buy me some more time to find the Hyper Ball in my bag. Bronzong acknowledged my order, and its body began to glow with a purple aura. It gazed at Durant, squinting its crimson eyes a little bit- it was trying extra hard to please me, which made me smile a little bit. I saw Durant began to glow purple- hopefully this meant that the attack was working. I turned around and began to fumble in my bag for a ball- where was it? I pushed back tons of normal Park Balls, multiple cans of Repellant, and a voice disk. Why were they at the bottom? With a mental note to myself to organize my bag soon, I grabbed a purple ball with a plain white 'H' inscribed in the lid. I grabbed it, and turned back towards the battle. I flung my arm forward, letting the ball go as my arm reached the furthest away from me that it would get. The Hyper Ball whizzed through the air, past Bronzong, and right at the steel ant.

Last edited by Stinky; 03-28-2011 at 10:56 PM.
Old 03-28-2011, 11:10 PM
ChainReaction01 Offline

BP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

"Bronzong, use Psychic to try to slow down or stop the Durant! Don't make it strong though- we want to keep it alive," Bob called quickly, a little bit of strain in his voice. I could tell he really didn't want the Durant to escape, and I didn't blame him. It'd suck if the Pokemon he came here especially for managed to get away after battling it all the way down to no health at all.

The air around Bronzong's head became purple-shaded, and the air around the Durant did so as well, just before the heavy Bug-type lifted into the air. As the Durant rose, Bronzong lowered. It almost looked like they were on an invisible seesaw. The Durant's legs scrabbled uselessly through the air as it panicked, not knowing what was going on.

Bob pulled out a Hyper Ball and tossed it through the air. It tapped the hovering Wild Pokemon firmly on its upper skeleton, and it was absorbed into the technological gizmo by becoming white light, or plasma, or something. I didn't quite know how Poke Ball technology worked - I had once tried to figure it out and had come out five hours later with a huge headache.

The Hyper Ball fell to the ground and shook a couple times before becoming still. I walked over to pick it up, congratulating Bob as I did so. I then took a quick look around - there hadn't been too much damage to the surrounding area, but it certainly wasn't in perfect condition either. The tree trunk had been smashed open, patched of grass were seared by the Thunder Wave from before, and there was a huge tunnel now that the Durant had dug. I decided not to say anything, though - it'd all work out, and Bob didn't seem like the kind of person who would willingly deface the Gardens with malicious intent.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Pokemon Encountered: Bold Ferroseed(F), ??? Zigzagoon(?); ??? Exeggcute(?); ??? Vileplume(?); Naive Durant(M)
Pokemon Captured: Bold Ferroseed(F); Naive Durant(M)
CC since last Encounter: 0

Pokemon Statistics:

Jolly Genderless Bronzong 89% (TM Trick Room; TM Charge Beam; TM Flash Cannon; TM HP Fighting ; TM Stealth Rock ; TM Protect ; TM Grass Knot ; TM Earthquake ; TM Explosion ; TM Calm Mind ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Dream Eater ; TM Rock Slide ; TM Rest ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Light Screen ; TM Reflect ; TM Rock Tomb ; TM Psych Up ; TM Psychic ; TM Rock Polish ; TM Substitute ; TM Solarbeam ; TM Return ; TM Double Team ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Skill Swap ; TM Swagger ; HM FlasH ; EM Trick ; EM Zen Headbutt ; EM Iron Head <Levitate Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Type Repellent x3
Hyper Ball x2
Park Ball x9
Hyper Repellant
Pokeplayer
Ferroseed Voice Disk x2
Durant Voice Disk

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS

Old 03-29-2011, 12:31 AM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Durant was absorbed into the Hyper Ball. The ball fell to the ground silently, shaking a few times before giving a simple click- I had caught Durant! I grinned- I had caught what I had come here for! My ranger picked up the ball, congratulating me- he looked around the battlefield. Only then did I see what I had done- a tunnel through the ground, a broken tree trunk, and singed dirt from the Thunder Wave. Whoops. "I'm sorry for all this damage," I muttered, embarrassed. I bent over and picked up the PokePlayer by my feet. "I think I'll put the Ferroseed Voice Disk back in... You never know, right?" I said, half to my ranger and half to myself. I took out the Durant disk and replaced it with the partially used voice disk.

OOC: shortshortshort.
Old 03-31-2011, 11:11 PM
ChainReaction01 Offline

NBP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: If you don't want those Voice Disks after you're done with this run, I'll swap em for something.

~~~~~

"I'm sorry for all this damage," Bob muttered in an ashamed-sounding voice.

"It's really not a problem." I grinned at him. "One Trainer I escorted once came damn close to altering the coastline of the biggest lake in the Great Lakes during a battle with a Kingdra. This is nothing compared to that."

As I took one last glimpse around the area, Bob ejected the nearly-spent Durant Voice Disk and reinserted the partially-used Ferroseed one. "I think I'll put the Ferroseed Voice Disk back in... You never know, right?" he asked me by way of explanation.

"Too true." I nodded. "Ferrothorn are great Pokemon, and another Ferroseed would make for a great gift, or even a good trade bait. Better than a Cherrim, anyway."

I led Bob down the path, away from the tree. Two minutes later we came across a discreet wooden sign no larger than a credit card nailed into a tree. I recognised it - it was a Ranger trail sign, to help us in the event we got lost. I didn't need it; my PDA had a top-of-the-range GPS system installed, but I had done that personally. It wasn't standard equipment.

The little piece of wood informed me through symbols that I was on Botanical Gardens Forest Area Route Three, and that the nearest exit was two hundred metres down the path. Not a problem. I was about to continue down the path when a Linoone burst out of the bushes, onto the path. It was holding a half-eaten apple. No doubt it had just stolen it from someone else.

"Feel like trying to capture a Linoone?" I asked Bob.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Area Effects: 9 Encounters Remaining, Ferroseed Voice Disk[TWO USED], Durant Voice Disk[FOUR USED, INACTIVE]
Pokemon Encountered: Bold Ferroseed(F), ??? Zigzagoon(?); ??? Exeggcute(?); ??? Vileplume(?); Naive Durant(M); ??? Linoone(?)
CC since last Encounter: 730

Pokemon Statistics:

Jolly Genderless Bronzong 89% (TM Trick Room; TM Charge Beam; TM Flash Cannon; TM HP Fighting ; TM Stealth Rock ; TM Protect ; TM Grass Knot ; TM Earthquake ; TM Explosion ; TM Calm Mind ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Dream Eater ; TM Rock Slide ; TM Rest ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Light Screen ; TM Reflect ; TM Rock Tomb ; TM Psych Up ; TM Psychic ; TM Rock Polish ; TM Substitute ; TM Solarbeam ; TM Return ; TM Double Team ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Skill Swap ; TM Swagger ; HM FlasH ; EM Trick ; EM Zen Headbutt ; EM Iron Head <Levitate Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Type Repellent x3
Hyper Ball x2
Park Ball x9
Hyper Repellant
Pokeplayer
Ferroseed Voice Disk x2
Durant Voice Disk

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS

Old 04-02-2011, 07:30 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

"Too true." my ranger said, nodding at me. "Ferrothorn are great Pokemon, and another Ferroseed would make for a great gift, or even a good trade bait. Better than a Cherrim, anyway." he said. I chuckled, and he led me down the path we were standing near. It wasn't long before we came upon some sort of sign nailed to the side of the tree. I was about to inspect it closer when a Linoone burst out onto the booth, holding half of an apple in its paws. It gave us a curious look. "Feel like trying to capture a Linoone?" my ranger asked.

I shook my head. "No thanks, I don't really need one," I said, giving it another look. "Let's just let it eat its apple."
Old 04-04-2011, 09:38 PM
ChainReaction01 Offline

NBP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: This might go on for a few posts, but dw, plot is fun, and there will be rewards O.O

~~~~~

Bob looked at the Linoone and shook his head. "No thanks, I don't really need one," I said, giving it another look. "Let's just let it eat its apple."

I nodded. I could have guessed that would be the answer - very few people attempted to capture common Pokemon like Linoone here in the Park. Considering they could only leave with three Pokemon per expedition, there was no reason for Trainer to catch Pokemon that were freely available on the mainland.

We moved past the Linoone, who was now nibbling on the apple. It watched us carefully out of the corner of its eyes, but made no move to chase us.

We continued down the path, just enjoying the walk. The sunlight poked through the large trees in streams, and all around us the air was filled with the singing of birds and the chirping of bugs. This was how the Park was supposed to be - peaceful and tranquil.

Suddenly, a resounding crash echoed through the trees, and a second later a large thud could be heard. This was immediately followed by a quivering of the ground, similar to an earthquake. I then heard a scream of rage, one that trilled - it sounded almost horselike. Whatever it was, it wasn't meant to be bellowing like that. I ascertained that it was coming from the forest to the right. I shot Bob a worried look.

"We'd better go check this out," I murmured to Bob, keeping my voice quiet for no real reason.

I led him off the path, instinctively keeping low. The noises and tremors didn't repeat, so I was about to give up, when I heard the scream again, this time coming to from our left. I lowered my flattened-out hand in front of Bob, signaling for him to keep even lower. We crept forward, making sure to stay below the roughly stomach-high shrubs.

I carefully poked my head through a shrub, which opened onto a large clearing with a small stream running through it. What I saw made me explode with rage. Three people were standing off to the side, two of them wearing denim shorts and jackets and one in a scientists' white lab coat. The scientist was holding what looked like a kind of advanced radio, and he was pointing it at a Pokemon that was standing in the middle of the clearing. It was a Virizion.

The Virizion was standing perfectly still. Its shapely green-and-white deer-like body looked like it was made of stone, and its knee-high boots were firmly thrust into the ground. One thing wasn't static, though - its red eyes moved around menacingly in its sockets, looking for a way to get out of the situation it was in. At first, I didn't know what situation that was, until I noticed a small gray-coloured electronic chip on its creamy thigh. A small antenna was extended out from the chip, and a red light was blinking. I didn't have to be a Computer Scientist to figure out the people were somehow controlling Virizion. I pulled my head back behind the bush.

"Bob, I need to you to keep an eye on that Virizion while I go deal with these people," I said to him. "There's probably a fair chance that they'll try to attack us using it, and I'll need you to keep it off my back. Are you up for helping me out?"

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Area Effects: 9 Encounters Remaining, Ferroseed Voice Disk[THREE USED], Durant Voice Disk[FOUR USED, INACTIVE]
Pokemon Encountered: Bold Ferroseed(F), ??? Zigzagoon(?); ??? Exeggcute(?); ??? Vileplume(?); Naive Durant(M); ??? Linoone(?); Virizion
CC since last Encounter: 0

Pokemon Statistics:

Item Statistics:

Type Repellent x3
Hyper Ball x2
Park Ball x9
Hyper Repellant
Pokeplayer
Ferroseed Voice Disk x2
Durant Voice Disk

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS