Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Welcome to the forum! Introduce yourselves here.

Old 03-09-2011, 04:24 AM
pagla bacha Offline
New Trainer

Default Introduction of my life's story

Well. This is certainly awkward.
In case you are menally and/or physically handicapped and do not know how to look two inches to the left of this post, my name is pagla bacha. Consider this account to be one of my many tentacles of Internet darkness.
I was born in the valley of Shambala, where I killed hundreds of velociraptors with my bare hands. Later that year, after becoming the tribe shaman, I was called off to the war of 1812. So I shouldered my snipercannon and took the mag-lev to Tokyo city.
Unfortunately, the government of Tokyo was overthrown by nomadic rebels and I was forced to emigrate to Southern Guatemala.
After this tragic turn of events, I took up pwning noobs. I pwned noobs day and night, sometimes for weeks at a time. I became so adept to pwnage that I pwned all the way up to Iceland, where I pwned some more noobs and even some pr0s. After I started pwning pr0s, the haters started hating. So I pwned some haters, who continued to hate. (As most haters do.)
In 1922, I became tired of pwnage. There was simply nothing left for me to pwn. Pwnage was becoming boring to me. So I levitated to Canada, where the pwnage was a bit more difficult. Since noobs ran wildly around the countryside, they could be pwned at long range. I pwned for a little while until more haters began to hate , and I decided to move to the northeastern mountainside of mpo+ online in 1928.
In this wonderful new land, I pwned multiple noobs and pr0s without remorse. I started to do some GFX, which stands for Gra Fic Xylophone, (Xylophone being the only word in the English language that begins with the letter X) and discovered some success there. In 1930, when dinosaurs went extinct, I froze myself in a block of ice.
In the year 2011, after global warming had melted my capsule, I returned to the shabby thresholds of this website to find it in much better shape than I had anticipated. I then settled down, and began to troll.
After the trolling was finished and the pwnage had ceased, I again settled down to post this thread in which I explain my life and ask for your welcoming.
Amen.
Old 03-09-2011, 09:33 PM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default Re: Introduction of my life's story

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagla bacha View Post
Well. This is certainly awkward.
In case you are menally and/or physically handicapped and do not know how to look two inches to the left of this post, my name is pagla bacha. Consider this account to be one of my many tentacles of Internet darkness.
I was born in the valley of Shambala, where I killed hundreds of velociraptors with my bare hands. Later that year, after becoming the tribe shaman, I was called off to the war of 1812. So I shouldered my snipercannon and took the mag-lev to Tokyo city.
Unfortunately, the government of Tokyo was overthrown by nomadic rebels and I was forced to emigrate to Southern Guatemala.
After this tragic turn of events, I took up pwning noobs. I pwned noobs day and night, sometimes for weeks at a time. I became so adept to pwnage that I pwned all the way up to Iceland, where I pwned some more noobs and even some pr0s. After I started pwning pr0s, the haters started hating. So I pwned some haters, who continued to hate. (As most haters do.)
In 1922, I became tired of pwnage. There was simply nothing left for me to pwn. Pwnage was becoming boring to me. So I levitated to Canada, where the pwnage was a bit more difficult. Since noobs ran wildly around the countryside, they could be pwned at long range. I pwned for a little while until more haters began to hate , and I decided to move to the northeastern mountainside of mpo+ online in 1928.
In this wonderful new land, I pwned multiple noobs and pr0s without remorse. I started to do some GFX, which stands for Gra Fic Xylophone, (Xylophone being the only word in the English language that begins with the letter X) and discovered some success there. In 1930, when dinosaurs went extinct, I froze myself in a block of ice.
In the year 2011, after global warming had melted my capsule, I returned to the shabby thresholds of this website to find it in much better shape than I had anticipated. I then settled down, and began to troll.
After the trolling was finished and the pwnage had ceased, I again settled down to post this thread in which I explain my life and ask for your welcoming.
Amen.
I'm not sure what to make of this, but welcome to Pe2K...
Old 03-09-2011, 09:52 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

That would have been purely awesome, if a spammer didn't post it.
Old 03-10-2011, 12:29 AM
pagla bacha Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumAnimations View Post
That would have been purely awesome, if a spammer didn't post it.
Nope im legit, i just use that intro in every forum i join.
Old 03-10-2011, 12:42 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Send a message via AIM to Ant2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagla bacha View Post
Nope im legit, i just use that intro in every forum i join.
Its a pretty sick intro. Out of curiosity: How long did it take for you to come up with that?
Old 03-10-2011, 01:43 AM
pagla bacha Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant2011 View Post
Its a pretty sick intro. Out of curiosity: How long did it take for you to come up with that?
Lolz around 5-10min i guess?
Old 03-10-2011, 06:12 AM

*Shifty Eyes* I'm watching you... *Floats back into the shadows*
Old 03-10-2011, 04:26 PM
Shade Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumAnimations View Post
*Shifty Eyes* I'm watching you... *Floats back into the shadows*
*Trips Titanium before he makes it back into the shadows"

Welcome to PE2K!

Banner made by Shade
[Vpp Stats]
[The Cycle: Battle Kanto]
Old 03-10-2011, 09:34 PM

Leaps back onto feet and yells, "God damnit! Why do you have to go and ruin an amazing outro like that? Why? Why me!? *tears weld up in eyes* "Why would you hurt poor little me...?"

=D
Old 03-10-2011, 09:39 PM
Trent Reznor Offline

Send a message via AIM to Trent Reznor Send a message via MSN to Trent Reznor Send a message via Skype™ to Trent Reznor

N-nice story...

Welcome to the forum!