Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #271  
Old 05-04-2011, 09:25 PM
Latisiblings's Avatar
Latisiblings Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Onett
Posts: 697
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - Now Recruiting (13/15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Amazing Ninja Kirby View Post
Gonna finish EV training my Haxorus (as of this post, an Axew) soon and do some level crunching tomorrow at school. Took long enough. So how's it going, guys?
I'm pretty good, thanks. My Midterms ended yesterday, and the school's having a break until next week. Also, I've started playing Yugioh WC 2011 for the DS. It's a pretty cool game, though I haven't played it much yet.
__________________
Sad death of my old clan, T.E.C. 4/26/2010

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?
  #272  
Old 05-07-2011, 12:05 AM
Yamirami's Avatar
Yamirami Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,357
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - Now Recruiting (13/15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novex View Post
Id rather have them on my diamond

Also, Novex I have more Dittos now on B/W. I have a Modest, Quiet, Naughty, and Rash. I also have an ordinary Quirky if you don't want anything special.

Need a modest what would you want in return
I'll try to get you one by next weekend. I don't really need anything in return (I have access to every Pokémon before 5th Gen) so just trade a useless Bidoof or something. I don't mind gifting Dittos.


Also, I am posting this from my good laptop. The charger finally came in, and now I don't have to use my mom's little crappy laptop. Expect me to be online more. Anyways, I've been doing a lot of training in White, right now I'm training my Mandibuzz (Barujiina). It's a pretty interesting Pokémon, I can't really compare it to any other Pokémon. To those on Pokémon Online, do you see this bird a lot? If so, what moves do you commonly see on it?

__________________

Banner made by Broderick
Pearl Friend Code: 0862 5744 3088
Platinum Friend Code: 0216 6769 6427
White Friend Code: 0218 0120 9914
  #273  
Old 05-07-2011, 01:05 AM
Y2kPikachu12's Avatar
Y2kPikachu12 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: in your house eating your cookies!
Posts: 2,114
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - Now Recruiting (13/15)

Hey Yami. Cool to see this clan is still at least going on.

I have no idea if you remember me but I have an interest in possibly joining again, now that my wifi actually works. If you remember back that far, we could never do my tryout match. The only remnant of me ever being a part of this thing is a small userbar I made, hahaha that seems so silly now that I can actually make proper banners.

Anyway, I've actually EV trained a Pokemon and understand the ins and outs of IVs and EVs. If I could join, i'd love to be an active member if not a super hardcore member. I just wanna ask before I join for sure, when will everything be up and running like it used to such as the shop and rankings and such?

User Name: Ben, Y2kPikachu12
Friend Code: I'll edit this in later
In Game Name/Pokemon Online Name: Ben or whatever will help you remember who I am.
Reason for Joining?: Have a slight interest in competitive battling so why not go into it with friendly people. I couldn't see myself joining another clan at this point when everyone used to be so helpful here.
What Other skills do you have: Graphics, Cloning on 4th Gen, Breeding, EV training, Pokecheck
Experience With Pokemon: Played since Red
__________________

Waruvial 2177

Last edited by Y2kPikachu12; 05-07-2011 at 01:26 AM.
  #274  
Old 05-07-2011, 01:25 AM
pagla bacha Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 9
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - Now Recruiting (13/15)

User Name: pagla bacha
Friend Code:4770-1253-3964
In Game Name/Pokemon Online Name:farhan
Reason for Joining?: seems like a cool clan that'll give me battling chances, since i dont find many ppl to battle online
What Other skills do you have: I can check the ivs'ev's for ur pokemon
Experience With Pokemon: Been playing platinum only, its my first game
  #275  
Old 05-07-2011, 02:26 AM
Yamirami's Avatar
Yamirami Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,357
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - NOT Recruiting! FULL (15/15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2kPikachu12 View Post
Hey Yami. Cool to see this clan is still at least going on.

I have no idea if you remember me but I have an interest in possibly joining again, now that my wifi actually works. If you remember back that far, we could never do my tryout match. The only remnant of me ever being a part of this thing is a small userbar I made, hahaha that seems so silly now that I can actually make proper banners.

Anyway, I've actually EV trained a Pokemon and understand the ins and outs of IVs and EVs. If I could join, i'd love to be an active member if not a super hardcore member. I just wanna ask before I join for sure, when will everything be up and running like it used to such as the shop and rankings and such?

User Name: Ben, Y2kPikachu12
Friend Code: I'll edit this in later
In Game Name/Pokemon Online Name: Ben or whatever will help you remember who I am.
Reason for Joining?: Have a slight interest in competitive battling so why not go into it with friendly people. I couldn't see myself joining another clan at this point when everyone used to be so helpful here.
What Other skills do you have: Graphics, Cloning on 4th Gen, Breeding, EV training, Pokecheck
Experience With Pokemon: Played since Red
Good to see you. Welcome back!


Quote:
Originally Posted by pagla bacha View Post
User Name: pagla bacha
Friend Code:4770-1253-3964
In Game Name/Pokemon Online Name:farhan
Reason for Joining?: seems like a cool clan that'll give me battling chances, since i dont find many ppl to battle online
What Other skills do you have: I can check the ivs'ev's for ur pokemon
Experience With Pokemon: Been playing platinum only, its my first game
Welcome to the clan!


On a side note, I fixed some spelling errors on the clan post. Also, my Vullaby is at level 48 right now. Only 15 more levels! (...this is taking forever)
__________________

Banner made by Broderick
Pearl Friend Code: 0862 5744 3088
Platinum Friend Code: 0216 6769 6427
White Friend Code: 0218 0120 9914
  #276  
Old 05-07-2011, 06:27 AM
Latisiblings's Avatar
Latisiblings Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Onett
Posts: 697
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - Now Recruiting (13/15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagla bacha View Post
User Name: pagla bacha
Friend Code:4770-1253-3964
In Game Name/Pokemon Online Name:farhan
Reason for Joining?: seems like a cool clan that'll give me battling chances, since i dont find many ppl to battle online
What Other skills do you have: I can check the ivs'ev's for ur pokemon
Experience With Pokemon: Been playing platinum only, its my first game
Um, no. Link

Click the above link, and you'll see why.
__________________
Sad death of my old clan, T.E.C. 4/26/2010

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?
  #277  
Old 05-07-2011, 01:51 PM
kazekage09's Avatar
kazekage09 Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: michigan
Posts: 327
Send a message via AIM to kazekage09 Send a message via Yahoo to kazekage09
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - NOT Recruiting! FULL (15/15)

hey guys sorry i havent been on just finished my exams now im done till fall so whats up
__________________




Get your own Gamercard Sig.

  #278  
Old 05-07-2011, 10:14 PM
Y2kPikachu12's Avatar
Y2kPikachu12 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: in your house eating your cookies!
Posts: 2,114
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - NOT Recruiting! FULL (15/15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamirami View Post
Good to see you. Welcome back!
On a side note, I fixed some spelling errors on the clan post. Also, my Vullaby is at level 48 right now. Only 15 more levels! (...this is taking forever)
Thanks Yami! Do you have a real name or should I just call you Yami?

What should I do first? I'm assuming tryout battle. I don't have a very good team or anything so that'll be the part I need the most help with here in this clan.


Quote:
Originally Posted by kazekage09 View Post
hey guys sorry i havent been on just finished my exams now im done till fall so whats up
I bet it feels good to be done huh? You're using my userbar from over a year ago! Haha, that's so cool even though it's not the greatest.
__________________

Waruvial 2177
  #279  
Old 05-08-2011, 07:06 AM
Latisiblings's Avatar
Latisiblings Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Onett
Posts: 697
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - NOT Recruiting! FULL (15/15)

You see, this is exactly why I dislike Pokemon sometimes.

Spoiler:




Start of turn 28
The foe's Butterfree used Quiver Dance!
The foe's Butterfree's Sp. Att. rose!
The foe's Butterfree's Sp. Def. rose!
The foe's Butterfree's Speed rose!

Heatran woke up!
Heatran used Fire Blast!
The attack of Heatran missed!

Start of turn 29
The foe's Butterfree used Quiver Dance!
The foe's Butterfree's Sp. Att. rose!
The foe's Butterfree's Sp. Def. rose!
The foe's Butterfree's Speed rose!

Heatran used Fire Blast!
The attack of Heatran missed!

Start of turn 30
The foe's Butterfree used Sleep Powder!
Heatran fell asleep!

Heatran is fast asleep!

Start of turn 31
The foe's Butterfree used Bug Buzz!
It's not very effective...
Heatran lost 102 HP! (31% of its health)
Heatran's Air Balloon popped!

Heatran woke up!
Heatran used Fire Blast!
It's super effective!
The foe's Butterfree lost 58% of its health!

Start of turn 32
The foe's Butterfree used Bug Buzz!
It's not very effective...
Teri stopped watching the battle.
Heatran lost 105 HP! (32% of its health)

Heatran used Fire Blast!
The attack of Heatran missed!

Start of turn 33
The foe's Butterfree used Bug Buzz!
It's not very effective...
Heatran lost 103 HP! (31% of its health)

Heatran used Fire Blast!
The attack of Heatran missed!

__________________
Sad death of my old clan, T.E.C. 4/26/2010

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?
  #280  
Old 05-09-2011, 12:20 AM
Yamirami's Avatar
Yamirami Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,357
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - Now Recruiting (14/15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latisiblings View Post
Um, no. Link

Click the above link, and you'll see why.
Thanks, I didn't notice that.


Quote:
Originally Posted by kazekage09 View Post
hey guys sorry i havent been on just finished my exams now im done till fall so whats up
Awesome, too bad I got tests all these next two weeks... oh well. I'll be done soon enough.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2kPikachu12 View Post
Thanks Yami! Do you have a real name or should I just call you Yami?

What should I do first? I'm assuming tryout battle. I don't have a very good team or anything so that'll be the part I need the most help with here in this clan.
Just call me Yam, Yami, or Yamirami. Also, since the tier rankings aren't completely done it can be a bit difficult. (That and my team isn't done yet. It's about half way though...) For now, you should work on your team and come here for suggestions. Once most of us get done, we'll start try-outs. Thanks for asking, by the way.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Latisiblings View Post
You see, this is exactly why I dislike Pokemon sometimes.

Spoiler:




Start of turn 28
The foe's Butterfree used Quiver Dance!
The foe's Butterfree's Sp. Att. rose!
The foe's Butterfree's Sp. Def. rose!
The foe's Butterfree's Speed rose!

Heatran woke up!
Heatran used Fire Blast!
The attack of Heatran missed!

Start of turn 29
The foe's Butterfree used Quiver Dance!
The foe's Butterfree's Sp. Att. rose!
The foe's Butterfree's Sp. Def. rose!
The foe's Butterfree's Speed rose!

Heatran used Fire Blast!
The attack of Heatran missed!

Start of turn 30
The foe's Butterfree used Sleep Powder!
Heatran fell asleep!

Heatran is fast asleep!

Start of turn 31
The foe's Butterfree used Bug Buzz!
It's not very effective...
Heatran lost 102 HP! (31% of its health)
Heatran's Air Balloon popped!

Heatran woke up!
Heatran used Fire Blast!
It's super effective!
The foe's Butterfree lost 58% of its health!

Start of turn 32
The foe's Butterfree used Bug Buzz!
It's not very effective...
Teri stopped watching the battle.
Heatran lost 105 HP! (32% of its health)

Heatran used Fire Blast!
The attack of Heatran missed!

Start of turn 33
The foe's Butterfree used Bug Buzz!
It's not very effective...
Heatran lost 103 HP! (31% of its health)

Heatran used Fire Blast!
The attack of Heatran missed!

God, I hate it when that happens.


As I posted above, I have tests these next few weeks. I may not be online as much, but I'll try to get on every night. That's all for now.
__________________

Banner made by Broderick
Pearl Friend Code: 0862 5744 3088
Platinum Friend Code: 0216 6769 6427
White Friend Code: 0218 0120 9914
  #281  
Old 05-09-2011, 02:13 AM
Y2kPikachu12's Avatar
Y2kPikachu12 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: in your house eating your cookies!
Posts: 2,114
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - Now Recruiting (14/15)

Alright, well all I have right now is a 252 atk 252 spe Darmanitan. All I really know is that I think I need a wall? Otherwise I'm terrible at making teams. I'd probably end up making a team of sweepers xD Darmanitan is like a scout/sweeper but I'm thinking of getting either a Crobat or Jolteon to be my scout and replacing Darma's U-Turn with Rock Slide? Any thoughts on that?

Also, if anyone can help with pretty much my other 4/5 mons that would be great.

A question I have also is my Darmanitan is lvl. 35 but fully EV trained. In a competitive battle, all its stats would be raised as if I had trained it to lv. 100 correct?
__________________

Waruvial 2177
  #282  
Old 05-09-2011, 02:28 AM
cutter kirby's Avatar
cutter kirby Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: somewhere...
Posts: 816
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - Now Recruiting (14/15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2kPikachu12 View Post
Alright, well all I have right now is a 252 atk 252 spe Darmanitan. All I really know is that I think I need a wall? Otherwise I'm terrible at making teams. I'd probably end up making a team of sweepers xD Darmanitan is like a scout/sweeper but I'm thinking of getting either a Crobat or Jolteon to be my scout and replacing Darma's U-Turn with Rock Slide? Any thoughts on that?

Also, if anyone can help with pretty much my other 4/5 mons that would be great.

A question I have also is my Darmanitan is lvl. 35 but fully EV trained. In a competitive battle, all its stats would be raised as if I had trained it to lv. 100 correct?
Yeah, it would be raised to lv 100 in wifi.

Whats your Darmanitan's movepool? Usually it fits both u turn and rock slide with earthquake or superpower in the last slot. He works best on sun teams.
__________________
Highest 5th Gen OU ranking:3 (with 1110 points) This was a few minutes after online 5th gen was realeased, using former ubers.
Besides that time, I peaked 27th
  #283  
Old 05-09-2011, 02:58 AM
Y2kPikachu12's Avatar
Y2kPikachu12 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: in your house eating your cookies!
Posts: 2,114
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - Now Recruiting (14/15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutter kirby View Post
Yeah, it would be raised to lv 100 in wifi.

Whats your Darmanitan's movepool? Usually it fits both u turn and rock slide with earthquake or superpower in the last slot. He works best on sun teams.
I'm pretty sure It's going to be Flare Blitz, Earthquake, U-Turn, and Superpower.

But like I said I'm debating switching U-Turn for Rock Slide and getting a faster scout such as Crobat or Jolteon.
__________________

Waruvial 2177
  #284  
Old 05-09-2011, 01:10 PM
Novex's Avatar
Novex Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 430
Send a message via Yahoo to Novex
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - Now Recruiting (13/15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamirami View Post
I'll try to get you one by next weekend. I don't really need anything in return (I have access to every Pokémon before 5th Gen) so just trade a useless Bidoof or something. I don't mind gifting Dittos.


Also, I am posting this from my good laptop. The charger finally came in, and now I don't have to use my mom's little crappy laptop. Expect me to be online more. Anyways, I've been doing a lot of training in White, right now I'm training my Mandibuzz (Barujiina). It's a pretty interesting Pokémon, I can't really compare it to any other Pokémon. To those on Pokémon Online, do you see this bird a lot? If so, what moves do you commonly see on it?

Ok thanks will help me out alot *hugs*
__________________
My Breeding Thread!
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=99671
Thanks Wizard!
Made by y2kpikachu12
  #285  
Old 05-09-2011, 09:15 PM
cub0nes_sp0tlessmind's Avatar
cub0nes_sp0tlessmind Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: I could tell you where I'm not?
Posts: 484
Send a message via AIM to cub0nes_sp0tlessmind Send a message via Yahoo to cub0nes_sp0tlessmind
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - Now Recruiting (14/15)

Wow, I just realized I haven't been here in a while. Have I missed anything important?
__________________
Pokemon-Online: venek
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com