Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2011, 10:00 PM
Yamirami Offline

Default Re: Brink of Insanity - NOT Recruiting (15/15)

Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys, I've been busy with a lot of things. Right now my new team is nearly finished. I'm only missing one more Pokémon, and a couple of items. Unfortunately it's a double battle team so afterwards, I'll start planning another team that works well in Single. Seeing how well the team works currently, planning one for single shouldn't be too difficult for me.
So can I get a report on how everyone else's teams are coming along?

Banner made by Broderick
Pearl Friend Code: 0862 5744 3088
Platinum Friend Code: 0216 6769 6427
White Friend Code: 0218 0120 9914
Old 09-27-2011, 09:37 PM
Novex Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Novex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamirami View Post
Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys, I've been busy with a lot of things. Right now my new team is nearly finished. I'm only missing one more Pokémon, and a couple of items. Unfortunately it's a double battle team so afterwards, I'll start planning another team that works well in Single. Seeing how well the team works currently, planning one for single shouldn't be too difficult for me.
So can I get a report on how everyone else's teams are coming along?
Still can't get my laptop to work and I'm not aloud to download anything on the college library computers so I'm stuck at the moment but I have a good one planned out

Also finally got my story started but havent gotten too far with it but good things take time ^_^
Made by y2kpikachu12
Old 09-28-2011, 04:04 PM
cub0nes_sp0tlessmind Offline

Send a message via AIM to cub0nes_sp0tlessmind Send a message via Yahoo to cub0nes_sp0tlessmind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novex View Post
I apologize and I only do it when no one else posts or the post is really big like the one on the events
Don't apologize to that mad man, Novex. We were allowed to double post after a certain amount of time. Yam or whoever made this rules for our clan and since we're the only ones that see it, aside from Lurky Joe over there, it's okay.
Anyways, what HAS been going on in this site? Are clans still warring with one another?
Old 09-28-2011, 05:43 PM
dj-tiny Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by cub0nes_sp0tlessmind View Post
Don't apologize to that mad man, Novex. We were allowed to double post after a certain amount of time. Yam or whoever made this rules for our clan and since we're the only ones that see it, aside from Lurky Joe over there, it's okay.
Anyways, what HAS been going on in this site? Are clans still warring with one another?
i think we missed it

Old 09-28-2011, 06:41 PM
Novex Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by cub0nes_sp0tlessmind View Post
Thanks ^_^ Why was he even here? I dont remember him being in the clan if he is then i guess i accendently over looked him if not then he should leave me alone
Made by y2kpikachu12
Old 09-28-2011, 06:59 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Thanks ^_^ Why was he even here? I dont remember him being in the clan if he is then i guess i accendently over looked him if not then he should leave me alone
...i was here because im the moderator for the battling center... I would think that would be obvious. Also the battling center has rules and one of them is no double post to bump a thread. Last I dont need to be in a clan to post in it, since im doing my job.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 09-30-2011, 02:16 PM
Novex Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unreal Shadow Tracker View Post
...i was here because im the moderator for the battling center... I would think that would be obvious. Also the battling center has rules and one of them is no double post to bump a thread. Last I dont need to be in a clan to post in it, since im doing my job.
Whatever I'm not even going to fight about it cause that would lead to nothing so I know I didn't do anything wrong and I'll leave it at that.
Made by y2kpikachu12
Old 10-01-2011, 02:42 AM
Yamirami Offline

Guys, please do NOT take my word over a moderator's word. Double posting is not allowed, please refrain from doing that unless you absolutely HAVE to. I don't want to start any fights, so let's just end it here and stop doing that.

Now that that's over, anyone else think RU is kind of unnecessary?

Banner made by Broderick
Old 10-01-2011, 10:52 AM
Latisiblings Offline

I do! UU is still there and so is NU. TBH they should've just kept it the way things were.

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?
Old 10-06-2011, 03:22 AM
Yamirami Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latisiblings View Post
I do! UU is still there and so is NU. TBH they should've just kept it the way things were.
Now that I've looked into it, there is some reasoning to adding it as there's a lot of Pokémon that would end up in NU and some would kind of get stuck between UU and NU. Regardless, now is horrible timing to add it as UU is still a complete mess. Also, added BL2 just seems to add a mess on top of that mess. Smogon better have planned this whole thing through first, because things are looking like they could change for the worse at any time now.

Banner made by Broderick
Old 10-06-2011, 09:07 PM
dj-tiny Offline

Thumbs down Re: Brink of Insanity - NOT Recruiting (15/15)

Quote:
Now that I've looked into it, there is some reasoning to adding it as there's a lot of Pokémon that would end up in NU and some would kind of get stuck between UU and NU. Regardless, now is horrible timing to add it as UU is still a complete mess. Also, added BL2 just seems to add a mess on top of that mess. Smogon better have planned this whole thing through first, because things are looking like they could change for the worse at any time now.
To be honest we realy don't need to follow Smogon since we are on a different forum and that the tier list is complete crap and has so many flaws it may be the most used 1 but it is realy anoying and it did put me off competive battling and I did enjoy it but right now not realy since endless weather team's are usely all that you get due to the fact that hidding abilitys have kinda made it worse and pokemon keep baned for having a hidding ability that is not out at the time and I hope the change it because I realy do want to competive battling.

Old 10-10-2011, 02:00 PM
Novex Offline

Checking in sorry I haven't been on in a while beed having a boat load of homework and stress but im doing pretty good though and have been working on my Pokemon story I got my sisters and my husband in it and its been pretty fun
Made by y2kpikachu12
Old 10-16-2011, 06:23 AM
Yamirami Offline

Quote:
Checking in sorry I haven't been on in a while beed having a boat load of homework and stress but im doing pretty good though and have been working on my Pokemon story I got my sisters and my husband in it and its been pretty fun
Thanks for taking to time to check in. And hope the story turns out how you want to, keep us updated if you'd like.

As a side note, I registered for the 2011 Autumn Friendly tournament the PGL is doing. Is anyone else here going to be competing?

Banner made by Broderick
Old 10-17-2011, 05:46 PM
dj-tiny Offline

Quote:
Thanks for taking to time to check in. And hope the story turns out how you want to, keep us updated if you'd like.

As a side note, I registered for the 2011 Autumn Friendly tournament the PGL is doing. Is anyone else here going to be competing?
I don't get how it is going to work

Old 10-19-2011, 12:15 PM
Novex Offline

Quote:

Thanks still doing some work with what I have though adding some when it pops in my head the hard part is the battles I might send what I have through pm sometime to see what yall think I'm too scared to post in thread
Made by y2kpikachu12
Closed Thread