Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2011, 12:10 AM
dj-tiny Offline

Default Re: Brink of Insanity - NOT Recruiting (15/15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novex View Post
Thanks still doing some work with what I have though adding some when it pops in my head the hard part is the battles I might send what I have through pm sometime to see what yall think I'm too scared to post in thread
What did you find the hardest to write about?

Old 10-30-2011, 09:30 PM
Novex Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Novex

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj-tiny View Post
What did you find the hardest to write about?
just trying to make the battles sound good is the hardest part for me
Made by y2kpikachu12
Old 11-04-2011, 07:41 PM
dj-tiny Offline

Quote:
just trying to make the battles sound good is the hardest part for me
That will get harder as it gose because the battles will gey bigger

Old 11-06-2011, 04:22 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Every clan will be receiving this. Its a fact that the Battling Center has not been the greatest place to go for battles. For almost a year now all of us have sat idle and allowed are once great Battling Center to slip into this comma of activity. Well that time is over. We created The Battle Stadium to increase activity and bring in new battlers. In order for us to keep up activity and keep the new battlers around we're going to need your help. I can not do this on my own. Each of you should be able to battle on either po or wifi since you are in a battling clan, you should also have the resources to create a team and join in on one of the battling threads. You've called this place home for long enough, its time to get up and do something to help it out. Please check out the Battle Stadium and sign up to one of the threads. Anything you can take part in will help out more then you know.

This link is to the New Beginnings Tourny, This is the event that we created to draw in people from all over. It is an intro tourny to the Battle Stadium. If you have WiFi and a 5th Gen team I request that you join.
click here

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 11-08-2011, 11:23 PM
Novex Offline

Quote:
That will get harder as it gose because the battles will gey bigger
Yea I know especially the double battles and then the Champions League but I'll do my best
Made by y2kpikachu12
Old 11-11-2011, 02:48 PM
dj-tiny Offline

Quote:
Yea I know especially the double battles and then the Champions League but I'll do my best
Double are going to be the hardest because you have to think o both of them working together and in dependly of each other

Old 11-14-2011, 02:06 PM
Novex Offline

Quote:
Double are going to be the hardest because you have to think o both of them working together and in dependly of each other
Yea thats for sure I've only done one sofar kinda short but I think it was a good show of team work
Made by y2kpikachu12
Old 11-19-2011, 03:26 PM
The Amazing Ninja Kirby Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Amazing Ninja Kirby Send a message via MSN to The Amazing Ninja Kirby Send a message via Skype™ to The Amazing Ninja Kirby

Hello everyone. I am aware of all people here, I probably suffer the highest from inactivity, which is sad considering I'm supposed to be second in command. However, this is going to change this week, since I have Thanksgiving break and can be more active. In my time of inactivity, I nearly completed my team I mentioned several pages ago. I have 4/6 so far and they all work great even without the missing two. The problem I've come to now is getting one of the last two, a Hitmontop. It sounds easy enough, but I have to get it with Impish nature and train it in Defense for EVs. This makes it that I need to EV train it in Attack for a bit until it evolves, then remove said EVs and train it for real. This process took too long before so I gave up for a while. Sometime today I will try it again and see if I can finish the Hitmontop. If I manage to, my team will most definitely be done by the end of next week if not earlier. I will be checking in more now, so I wish the best to all of you and hope you are all doing well.

<---credit to sealboyno1 for the awesome banner!
Old 11-21-2011, 03:01 PM
Novex Offline

Hey guys good news my laptop started working its a miracle its been sitting in my closet for a couple of monthes while i was trying to come up with the money to get it fixed and I just randomly pulled it out turned it on and it was working it was amazing
Made by y2kpikachu12
Old 11-27-2011, 05:32 PM
dj-tiny Offline

I like th fact everyone say the be more actived and then theres nothing

Old 11-28-2011, 07:47 PM
Novex Offline

I HATE YAHOO!!! My laptop crashed again. I went to check my email and yahoo refused to let me get into my mailbox unless I updated it so i hit the update button and my laptop crashed
Made by y2kpikachu12
Old 11-29-2011, 04:46 AM

Send a message via AIM to The Amazing Ninja Kirby Send a message via MSN to The Amazing Ninja Kirby Send a message via Skype™ to The Amazing Ninja Kirby

Quote:
I like th fact everyone say the be more actived and then theres nothing
Well there wasn't too much for me to say besides what I already said. Before, at least, now I can say that the Hitmontop still isn't going well, and I'll probably use another Pokemon instead. It's already a tough week at school and it's only Monday so I'm not sure when I'll get to breeding.

Old 12-01-2011, 02:25 PM
Novex Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Amazing Ninja Kirby View Post
Well there wasn't too much for me to say besides what I already said. Before, at least, now I can say that the Hitmontop still isn't going well, and I'll probably use another Pokemon instead. It's already a tough week at school and it's only Monday so I'm not sure when I'll get to breeding.
Yea I know how that is luckly this semester is almost over for me so ill have a couple of weeks of before my Spring semester starts. Already have my classes chosen and most of them are simple except for General Chemistry ick thats why i took so many easy classes so I wouldnt have to spend much time on them and focus on passing chemistry hope it works and good luck on finding a replacement for hitmontop hope it goes well
Made by y2kpikachu12
Old 12-04-2011, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Yea I know how that is luckly this semester is almost over for me so ill have a couple of weeks of before my Spring semester starts. Already have my classes chosen and most of them are simple except for General Chemistry ick thats why i took so many easy classes so I wouldnt have to spend much time on them and focus on passing chemistry hope it works and good luck on finding a replacement for hitmontop hope it goes well
What a coincidence, because chemistry is currently the class that's giving me the hardest time and occupying most of my time lately. Anyways, I checked the Smogon tier list, and it seems all in place. Did they finalize it?

Old 12-04-2011, 11:02 PM
dj-tiny Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Amazing Ninja Kirby View Post
What a coincidence, because chemistry is currently the class that's giving me the hardest time and occupying most of my time lately. Anyways, I checked the Smogon tier list, and it seems all in place. Did they finalize it?
Chemistry is one of the hardest subjects to do in the world. In my high school it was the hardest subject

Closed Thread