Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards

Art Boards Art boards for both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related art.

Old 03-19-2011, 04:44 AM
MightyMoose Offline

Default [Webcomic] Pokeyman: Revolution

The following is rated PG-13 for blood, violence, and occasional language. This ain't your granddaddy's Pokemon!

Years ago, one event caused a cataclysmic chain reaction that changed the Pokemon world forever. The creatures that were once loyal to mankind have turned on their trainers. Now, these feral monsters roam the expanding wilderness, hunting down those foolish enough to leave the protective borders of the remaining cities.

In the distant land of Pojo, a company known only as Rocketcorp protected humanity in its hour of need. Under their strict watch, the survivors formed a civilization. They spend their days in relative safety, with the Rocket Guard seeking to keep the people safe.

There are those who work for the company, under the false illusion of security...

There are those who hide in the shadow of Rocket City, hoping that their benefactors will protect them from the creatures lurking in the wilderness...

...and there are those who take up arms and fight the monsters, both outside and inside the city walls.

The time has come for a Revolution.

"Pokeyman: Revolution" is a "dark" webcomic, set in the Pokemon world in the foreign land of Pojo. The Pokemon have gone feral, Team Rocket is in charge, and the region's former champions made their separate ways years ago. This is not your average Pokemon adventure, but I hope you'll read on!

A bit of a preview:

My webcomic is featured on PE2K's "Monday Laughs," but I figured it deserved a proper home on the forums. I've just now started my fourth chapter in this tale, so it's a great time to check things out! While our main site is listed above in the link, we also have a home on smackjeeves. If you like us, be sure to add us to your favorites!

I'll be posting updates to the forum about a day after they've been updated on the site, so that the truly dedicated won't have to wait, while the casually interested will still get updates. I hope you enjoy!

Last edited by MightyMoose; 03-19-2011 at 04:46 AM.
Old 03-19-2011, 04:48 AM
MightyMoose Offline

Default Re: [Webcomic] Pokeyman: Revolution

Chapters 1-3 can be found on the comic's main page. Let's get things started with Chapter 4!

Spoiler:
Old 03-19-2011, 05:13 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Send a message via AIM to Ant2011

I like it. I've been reading it via the monday laughs. The story is interesting and unique. Keep it up, I want to see what happens.
Old 03-20-2011, 11:45 PM
MightyMoose Offline

Page 53- Reunion

Spoiler:

Stay tuned in the Monday laughs for a new page tomorrow!