Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Battles » Battle Archive

Battle Archive Once the dust has settled and the winner is clear, battles are sent here for your viewing pleasure. Feel free to look through the archives to brush up on your skills!

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2011, 05:54 AM
Micro Offline

Default Open Battle: Raven X VS Hitmonfighter -- Hitmonfighter wins by DQ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitmonfighter View Post
1. Single battle, 1 Pokemon each
2. DQ: Three Days
3. Damage Caps: 50
4. Restrictions: No OHKOs. - Three Chills.
5. Arena: "Arena: Heat-Proof"
This arena is made for pokemon who are weak against Fire-type attacks. In this arena, pokemon can't use Fire-type attacks because of the really cold air in the room. Though, the pokemon and trainers don't feel anything of the cold.
6. Ref style: Open
Go Excalibur!!

[Excalibur] Escavalier, Male
Ability: Shell Armor
Sig Move: Colorful Lance [Insert Color Here]
Spoiler:
Description: When used in battle, Excalibur spreads it's lances to the sides and they change colors. While you say to use this move you have to choose a specific color with it. The color depends on the type. When they changed the color, Excalibur rushes forward and attacks the opponent no matter what. Although, it can be blocked by Protect, Detect, Substitute or any other move like that.

Type: ???
(Type is based on specific color called by the trainer. There are more then one type per color, so even the trainer doesn't know what type it'll get.)
Here are the colors and their types:
Blue: Water, Dragon, Flying and Ice. (1/4)
Red: Fire, Fighting, Poison and Psychic. (1/4)
Green: Grass and Bug. (1/2)
White: Normal and Steel. (1/2)
Black: Dark, Ghost and Rock. (1/3)
Brown: Ground and Electric. (1/2)

Base Power: 80
Accuracy: Always hit.
Classification: Physical
Energy Modifier: 15%
Effects: No effects while using this move.
Usage Gap: Three times.

Today I'm advertising on my PE2K account... HOORAAAY!!! xDD

~Echo. (~Micro.)

Last edited by 3m0d0ll; 08-04-2011 at 09:26 PM.
Old 04-22-2011, 05:46 PM
Raven X Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Raven X
Default Re: Open Battle: Raven X VS Hitmonfighter

Snivy (F)
Ability: Overgrown
Signature Move: N/A

Use Attract and if it hits use Leech Seed if it does not hit, use Attract again.

Attract ~ Leech Seed / Attract
Old 04-22-2011, 05:54 PM
Micro Offline

Hmmm...

Use Protect so you won't get Leech Seeded the next move, then go for Megahorn.

Protect - Megahorn

~Echo. (~Micro.)
Old 04-26-2011, 02:00 PM
KantoBreeder Offline

The two battlers entered the cold room, each tightly wrapped in several layers to keep them warm. I stood at the sidelines with a flask of hot coffee in my hand and motioned for them to prepare for the battle. Hitmonfighter went first. He threw a small, spherical ball into the air – it was made up of two halves, one red and the other white, with a button in the middle. It split open and bright light spilled from within; after the light had died down Excalibur, his trusty Escavalier, stood ready to do battle. Seeing this, Raven X chose her own warrior. Another Poké ball span through the air but this time a green snake appeared. This was Raven’s Snivy. The two Pokémon stared at each other – neither noticed the coldness in the room that would protect them from fire-type moves, which were deadly to both of them. They readied themselves for battle, thinking that it would not be easy.

Round One

Hitmonfighter

[Excalibur] Escavalier (M)

HP: 100%
Energy: 100%
Condition:
Moves: Protect ~Megahorn

Raven X

Snivy (F)

Energy: 100%
Condition:
Moves: Attract ~ Leech Seed/Attract

Although under normal circumstances Snivy would be faster, Excalibur was the first to move. He crossed his twin lances in front of his face and channelled his energy into them. As they began to glow, a green shield formed in front of him, this would protect him from whatever attack Snivy was planning to use.

Snivy was grinning happily as she planned to stop Excalibur in his tracks. Her green hands glowed with a pink aura as a love heart was formed between them. Once it was ready to be fired, she span and hit the heart towards her enemy with her leaf-like tail. As the embodiment of pink death sped towards its target it began to split up into several smaller attacks – the one who fired them started to laugh evilly as they shot towards her foe. Then the shield flickered into existence and blocked all of the hearts which flew towards the shield’s creator; they popped harmlessly on the surface, causing Snivy to curse violently.

She was not completely disheartened though and knew that this time he wouldn’t be able to avoid her charms. Once again she formed the heart and whacked it at the worried-looking Escavalier. The heart split and the pieces homed in on the armoured bug – then they started to spin around it. A pink aura began to surround Excalibur as the hearts began to find holes in his armour through which they could attack him. The steel-type began to feel an immense attraction to the cunning Snivy who had done this – he began to wonder if he could bring himself to hurt her.

He would have to make his mind up soon as his trainer had ordered him to use a direct assault to bring down the subject of his admiration. After a brief battle within his mind he decided that he should follow his trainer’s orders rather than his heart’s desires. He channelled energy into his lances for the second time and charged at his beloved. As he approached he could see that Snivy was petrified; she hadn’t expected him to be able to attack her so soon after becoming infatuated. He brought his left arm down on her head and hit her in the side with his remaining lance. She collapsed to the ground in pain – she couldn’t take that much at once very well. Her assailant watched her sorrowfully; he had only been following his trainer’s commands but had hurt her a lot – he didn’t know what to do anymore.

Hitmonfighter

[Excalibur] Escavalier (M)

Energy: 81%
Condition: Filled with conflicting emotions; Infatuated

Raven X

Snivy (F)

HP: 62%
Energy: 92%
Condition: Love hurts

Notes
Protect- (Escavalier -8 Energy, protected)
Attract- (Snivy -4 Energy; fails due to Protect)
Attract- (Snivy -4 Energy; Escavalier infatuated)
Megahorn- (Rolled 92/100, 50 or less for infatuation; Rolled 61/100, 85 or less hits; Escavalier -11 Energy; Snivy -38 HP)

Arena Notes
None
Old 04-26-2011, 02:07 PM
Micro Offline

Alright let's see...

Use Swords Dance then go for X-Scissor. If Swords Dance is blocked by infatuation, do another Swords Dance.

Swords Dance - X-Scissor / Swords Dance

~Echo. (~Micro.)
Old 04-30-2011, 08:59 PM
paperfairy Offline

Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy

Raven X, you have 24 hours to post, or you will be disqualified.

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
Old 05-01-2011, 11:59 PM
paperfairy Offline

Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy

Raven X has been disqualified.

Hitmonfighter gets $10.
KantoBreeder get $5.

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
Closed Thread