Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 08-28-2005, 11:40 AM
pokedude91's Avatar
pokedude91 Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: In the clouds with Raquaza and with lots of hot female pokemon trainers praising me (misty and may)
Posts: 20
Default Pokemon V.S. Other Anime

What do you think pokemon all the way? Or someday it may all end?
__________________
I am the #1 Pokemon Master
Yessss.....

Bow down to me mortals
  #2  
Old 08-28-2005, 12:44 PM
Genesis 1.0's Avatar
Genesis 1.0 Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Classino, Vermont
Posts: 584
Default Re: Pokemon V.S. Other anime

Before some of our more rude members interject, this topic belongs in the General Board.
__________________
"If I charge for Air, everybody better keep their bill paid!"

  #3  
Old 08-28-2005, 12:53 PM
Zenaku's Avatar
Zenaku Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: B'ham, England
Posts: 2,137
Send a message via AIM to Zenaku Send a message via MSN to Zenaku Send a message via Yahoo to Zenaku
Default Re: Pokemon V.S. Other anime

Afraid so.

Oh, and yes, Pokemon will end. Why? Because one day the suns going to go boom.

*Moved

EDIT: Ack... Computer died as I went to click Move... -_-
__________________


As long as we continue to fight, and destroy, we are forever prisoners of our ignorance and foolishness; true 'freedom' does not exist

Last edited by Zenaku; 08-28-2005 at 01:03 PM.
  #4  
Old 10-02-2005, 02:53 PM
Confused Flareon's Avatar
Confused Flareon Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Psypoke
Posts: 12
Default Re: Pokemon V.S. Other anime

I think Pokemon will do as all good crazes do - fade out eventually, supported by a few random people who haven't given up, and then one day BAM! Come back in full force! I mean just look at Sailor Moon - quite popular a few years ago but not really seen quite as often now. She'll be back, though. They always come back, in the end
__________________
Avator from Suta.Raito.com
  #5  
Old 11-16-2005, 03:26 PM
Mimi Tachikawa's Avatar
Mimi Tachikawa Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Earth but goes to pokemon world through the TV!!
Posts: 19
Default Re: Pokemon V.S. Other anime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confused Flareon
I think Pokemon will do as all good crazes do - fade out eventually, supported by a few random people who haven't given up, and then one day BAM! Come back in full force! I mean just look at Sailor Moon - quite popular a few years ago but not really seen quite as often now. She'll be back, though. They always come back, in the end
pokemon will end like sailor moon besids i think digimon is better(look at me username and avvie)!!!
__________________
~DANCING PRINCESS LILY~
  #6  
Old 11-18-2005, 03:06 AM
Missingnoleader's Avatar
Missingnoleader Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Stopping the Cataclysm Wars and playing the Ds!
Posts: 480
Default Re: Pokemon V.S. Other anime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimi Tachikawa
pokemon will end like sailor moon besids i think digimon is better(look at me username and avvie)!!!
Digimon is Dorment(May come back), Pokemon may comes back with a new gang proubly in the Orre region.Manga tells all! It told me as long as it has Manga, the show goes on.Yu-gi-yoh has manga continuing, the show also countinues.Salior Moon ran out of Manga,the show gos out. Cycle v
Paper>Manga>Anime
Cycle how it dies v
Manga 0 left>0 Anime
__________________

Kabutops
Flight-1
Speed-1
Swim-71
Power-1
Stamina-1
13500c.c R.C.D
~Candy's piccy~
Created by:Grumpiguno
Dropped Off By:Grumpiguno
Start @ 343
Hatch @ 358
Omastar @ 463
Lv.100 @ 643
I am back. With Rpgs too.
I Am but a relic of the past. One year ago.....
  #7  
Old 11-18-2005, 06:45 PM
Pika57's Avatar
Pika57 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: In my happy place.
Posts: 3,731
Send a message via ICQ to Pika57 Send a message via AIM to Pika57 Send a message via MSN to Pika57 Send a message via Yahoo to Pika57
Default Re: Pokemon V.S. Other anime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingnoleader
Digimon is Dorment(May come back), Pokemon may comes back with a new gang proubly in the Orre region.Manga tells all! It told me as long as it has Manga, the show goes on.Yu-gi-yoh has manga continuing, the show also countinues.Salior Moon ran out of Manga,the show gos out. Cycle v
Paper>Manga>Anime
Cycle how it dies v
Manga 0 left>0 Anime
Umm.. I'm sure your not stupid... but the yugioh manga is gone. Finished. sure in the US we still get it. But in Japan its been gone.

Now One Piece, thats another story...
__________________

Things I've learned in WAR RPs- War is Hell.
  #8  
Old 11-18-2005, 11:14 PM
Missingnoleader's Avatar
Missingnoleader Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Stopping the Cataclysm Wars and playing the Ds!
Posts: 480
Default Re: Pokemon V.S. Other Anime

Yugiyoh almost to the point of Yug and his friends gone.Then Yugiyoh Gx will make Yugiyoh alive so meaning, Yugiyoh is Inmortal!One piece Get to One Piece and Luffy goes Bye Bye.Pokemon, Cards and games have been made, keeping Pokemon alive.Salior Moon, No more manga means no more shows. Digimon, sold to new people i do not like, Digimon slowly goes down with Salior Moon til the games start going, or the cards keep on coming.
__________________

Kabutops
Flight-1
Speed-1
Swim-71
Power-1
Stamina-1
13500c.c R.C.D
~Candy's piccy~
Created by:Grumpiguno
Dropped Off By:Grumpiguno
Start @ 343
Hatch @ 358
Omastar @ 463
Lv.100 @ 643
I am back. With Rpgs too.
I Am but a relic of the past. One year ago.....
  #9  
Old 11-18-2005, 11:38 PM
Pika57's Avatar
Pika57 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: In my happy place.
Posts: 3,731
Send a message via ICQ to Pika57 Send a message via AIM to Pika57 Send a message via MSN to Pika57 Send a message via Yahoo to Pika57
Default Re: Pokemon V.S. Other Anime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingnoleader
Yugiyoh almost to the point of Yug and his friends gone.Then Yugiyoh Gx will make Yugiyoh alive so meaning, Yugiyoh is Inmortal!One piece Get to One Piece and Luffy goes Bye Bye.Pokemon, Cards and games have been made, keeping Pokemon alive.Salior Moon, No more manga means no more shows. Digimon, sold to new people i do not like, Digimon slowly goes down with Salior Moon til the games start going, or the cards keep on coming.
Fool. The Yugioh manga is almost done in the US and the new anime stinks, even if it is published in an anime deprived country.

As for digimon.... the idiots behind season four killed it......

And One piece will live on. its only just begining in the US.

and if you say one Piece wil ldie than Zoro can Oni-Giri your head off.
__________________

Things I've learned in WAR RPs- War is Hell.
  #10  
Old 11-19-2005, 04:20 AM
Seawolf's Avatar
Seawolf Offline
I has a stik
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Illium
Posts: 10,894
Send a message via AIM to Seawolf
Default Re: Pokemon V.S. Other Anime

This thread is almost 3 months old! Most of you should know better.

*Locked
__________________
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com