Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Third Generation

Third Generation Discuss the third generation Pokemon games: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen.

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2011, 08:48 AM
shnukshnuk Offline
New Trainer

Unhappy pokemon firered action replay codes glitch!

hello! i live in Australia and i really wanted to get to the ticket event islands on my emerald and firered so i bought a brand new action replay max gba/sp from the UK. well i warped to all the event islands on emerald and nothing bad or out of the ordinary happened (i had beaten elite four).
but i tried codes on my firered and encountred a strange glitch... (i only have one badge so far) well if i put in a code like instant ko it works but all my items become infinity! example (potion ?983) AND if i acceses my tm/hm folder the game freezes on a black screen this also happens with all the other cheats like WARPING TO NAVEL ROCK. please help iv tried many diffrent ways like keeping the action replay off untill i want to warp somewhere but as soon as i turn it on that weird glitch happens!.

i am playing an australian firered and a UK action replay max gba/sp. help would greatly be appreciated.
Old 02-23-2011, 07:39 AM
shnukshnuk Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: pokemon firered action replay codes glitch!

pleeeeeese some one help i really want to fix my game
Old 02-23-2011, 09:12 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

I suggest simply restarting, or better yet, just take advantage of that brotha! Freezing the game will take the nerdiness out of you and make you realize, "Damn, I spent 9 hours on this already!?"
Old 02-24-2011, 05:34 AM
shnukshnuk Offline
New Trainer

thanks! (i am a bit nerdy) but iv decided i might ask codejunkies.uk for their advice!
Old 03-22-2011, 04:13 AM
pok3y Offline
New Trainer

sometimes on eBay you can buy used Pokemon games that already have the events and all Pokemon unlocked! It's crazy how much they sell for sometimes though. That way you don't even really need an action replay
Closed Thread