Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing » Author's Corner

Author's Corner Share your ideas with other members and come here for helpful writing tips.

Old 04-14-2011, 11:00 PM
Nova_Eevee Offline

Default A Wolfs Challenge (Preview)

Ok. i've been writing this story, but i wanna run it by you guys the readers.

Ok, here are the list of characters:

Nova Tailleon
Mavee Tailleon
Chessie Ellen
Allen Ellen
Wyveurn Alysorn
Tyveurn Alysorn
Miles Prodell
Shade Petda
Coshi Yonota
Asi Miyota

reply with the name that you wanna hear about. ill post more stuff later. (Cya peeps)
Old 04-17-2011, 10:34 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: A Wolfs Challenge (Preview)

Em, why don't you just explain each one without having to have us list every single name out?
Old 04-17-2011, 11:30 PM
Nova_Eevee Offline

Nova Tailleon
Race: Wolf/human
Characteristics: Most are shared between the older and younger brothers Mavee and nova. like they both have red Eyes, Pointed Wolflike ears, and long black furry tails, but there is a few things Nova has that are unlike Mavee. His favorite color is blue (Hense the blue sweater he wares during the chapters he hides his wolf parts) He is Way to Competetive (which is how he almost won the Homcoming kind for the freshman grade) and is overprotective when it comes to mavee and chessie dating.

Mavee Tailleon
Race: Wolf/Human
Characteristics: Like I said of Nova, these two share some stuff, and not some stuff. Mavees favorite color is red, He is not so competitive (even though the two tied for homecoming king) And is dating a junior Named Chessie Ellen (even though he is the same age as chessie, this is his first year of high school, so hes a freshman with nova

Chessie Ellen
Race: Human
Characteristics: Blonde Hair, Blue eyes, Leader of the Dance team, And the sweetheart to the Captain of the freshman Football team, she is the most popular girl on high school campus. She also understands The Pain Nova feels sense the beginning of high school when Mavee and her started hanging out more, so she trys to convince Mavee to keep Nova happy, and once Novas happy, they can continue dating (if Nova doesnt find out)

Allen Ellen
Characteristics: The younger Brother Of Chessie and the only person Nova looks to for advice when Mavee reveils the truth to the school at homecoming that we're wolves. Allen Has always stood by Nova after Homecoming, and has never left. Allen then moves in the cave as soon as Mavee turns 18 and Mavee proposes to Chessie, which makes Nova burtsts into tears. (Allen then stays with Nova till Later in the planned series)

Wyveurn Alysorn
Characteristics: A Sophomore at highschool, and Novas friend, he, along with his brother Tyveurn, Chessie, And allen, Only know that Nova and Mavee are Wolves. (Wyveurn and Tyveurn then move away in the first book in the series, but mey come back later in the series)

Tyveurn Alysorn
Characteristics: He is Totally the opposite of Wyveurn. While Wyveurn practices being a dj, Tyveurn would be in his room reading tons of book. even from christmas He got books as presents. His intellegence is that above a normal genius though.

Miles Prodell
Characteristics: As being the Schools Main Bully along with Shade, they were Changed when they met Nova and Mavee, of which, Mavee scared them. Miles is really the better person while joining Mavee, Nova, And shade in the football team. Shade is his best friend, and can not be replaced

Shade Petda
Characteristics: pretty much the same as miles.
Old 04-18-2011, 06:03 PM

Hm, well. It seems okay, but what exactly is this a fan fic of (sorry if I don't know.)? Or is it an original story (if it is, that is awesome!)? The characters seem, well, how do I put this. Those weren't really characteristics, those were more like descriptions. Can you tell me what their personalities are. It seemed you were going to do that for the first few "characterizations" but did not follow through. If I were to rely on those basic physical descriptions, I would really be watching another Twilight-like film... no real emotion... xD

Keep in mind I am saying this with all due respect, just remember that I tend to be blunt when it comes to these things.
Old 04-18-2011, 10:00 PM
Nova_Eevee Offline

Well this first story is basiclly two brothers who are trying to lead a regular teen life, but are inable to because there part wolf. they later reviel there part wolf during homecoming then avoid everyone cause they think they want to kill them, when really, everyone thinks its cool to have wolves at their high school. near the end, which is maybe around november, Mavee moves out with chessie, allen gets killed (most likely from a tornado later within the story) And Nova Lives alone in the cave, scared because He doesnt have a brother to protect him. Now im not sure what kind of a story it is, but its maybe gonna be a series.
Old 04-19-2011, 02:41 PM

Yes. Okay, good luck with it! I might just read it too!