Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 04-15-2011, 01:38 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default [WAR X] WAR Season X Team Registration

This is the place to be if you want to make your team an official WAR X team. All you need to do is fill out the Team Application below.

Make sure you’ve followed all of the rules stated in the WAR Season X Rules and Info. Remember that teams must have a theme, goals, and distinctive characteristics, and must have at least three members including the leader. Also, make sure “[WAR X]” appears in the team’s title (like how it appears in this thread's title), so other members know your team intends on taking part in WAR Season X.

Fill this form out to the best of your ability, and wait for a WAR Leader’s approval.

Team Name: <What your team’s name is>
Team Description: <Just a short summary of what your team is about. Highlight your team’s themes and characteristics.>
Current Members: <What members have signed up for your team. Make sure they have officially signed up in your team, don’t assume someone will join until they actually do!>
Team Link: <Post a link to your team’s thread.>

That’s all there is to it! Good luck and enjoy WAR Season X!

This is the list of all the official WAR Season X teams that have signed up and have been approved:

Villainous Incorporated: League of Evil

Team Description: We are Villainous Incorporated: League of Evil, the greatest bunch of no-gooders around. More commonly known as VILE, we were created in 1976 with the joint goal of complete world domination. I, Capto Laryngitis, my equally evil co-villain, and mascot Grizsnal the bear are now recruiting for more members in our quest to rule the planet. We aim to force everyone into VILE, and if we face any resistance, we will beat them into submission with our fists. However, we hope it doesn't come to this and they'll give up with no resistance at all. How will we do this? We're going to start small. Recruiting people on a small internet forum, before slowly building up; robbing banks, threatening major world powers, infiltrate secret military bases. This will give us the required information we need to build WMD's – Weapons of Mass Destruction! Our final step? Use these to brainwash the people into giving in to the future world powers – us!
Current Members: SLCalamity, HelloImKers and JokesterJesse.

The Cullen

Team Description: Vigilantes coming together with the singular goal of stopping evil and ensuring that the innocent have a peaceful and free life. Those who endanger such peace are targets for this underground group that will go beyond law to make sure that peace is kept at all costs. Besides the core creed for each other, only a single rule exists for The Cullen: Harming of the innocent is strictly forbidden.
Current Members: Shen, k_pop, The Maple Syrup Baptist, Lord Celebi, and Professor Geoffrey.

The Armada

Team Description: A race of sentient ships of various kinds, ranging from small rafts with machine guns to large flying aerial carriers. As it is inevitable that organic races cannot accept a non-organic as a true equal for an extended period of time, the Armada is preparing to expand its power to dominate the organic species to preserve its long-term survival in competition with the organics.
Current Members: Lusankya, KOR, bleepbloop

Octopus Babies

Team Description: We use teamwork to unite all of our small abilities into a force to be reckoned with. Oh, and we're going to destroy everyone.
Current Members: The Jr Trainer, Ketamine, Husnain

The Scientists

Team Description: Hello, we are the scientists. We are big-time nerds, as other people would say, and we dedicate our lives to researching Pokemon science. We are very confident we will win, as we believe that knowledge is enough to win anything.
Current Members: Silver Slasher, Ayotui, Turtwig A.

Pokemon Elemental

Team Description: We choice Eevee to be our representation. New recruits are encouraged to train Eevee if they so desire. We understand the great untapped power that hides in the DNA of those cute little fluff balls. As the newbies to WAR we can relate to Eevee, underrated and brimming with potential.
I personally feel it it a perfect fit. Eevee is small, but can grow into some powerful elemental wielders. Elemental + Underdog = Eevee.
Current Members: Spirit, Leader Skyla, mayfan1000, Shiny Eevee, Tokyokit, yogeshssj6

Ace Trainer's Association

Team Description: We of the ATA Chose the complex Dragon Type Pokemon to represent our WAR X Team. The Dragon's are the most powerful, and mightyest of all Pokemon. They are Intelligent, Loyal, Powerful, and Friendly. We advise all of our members to train Dragon Types.
Current Members: Shiny Jolteon, Kaoru Matsubara, and Gelatini Jejunator

Last edited by HKim; 06-25-2011 at 05:59 AM.
Old 04-15-2011, 02:22 PM
SLC Offline

Send a message via AIM to SLC
Default Re: [WAR X] WAR Season X Team Registration

Team Name: Villainous Incorporated: League of Evil

Team Description: We are Villainous Incorporated: League of Evil, the greatest bunch of no-gooders around. More commonly known as VILE, we were created in 1976 with the joint goal of complete world domination. I, Capto Laryngitis, my equally evil co-villain, and mascot Grizsnal the bear are now recruiting for more members in our quest to rule the planet. We aim to force everyone into VILE, and if we face any resistance, we will beat them into submission with our fists. However, we hope it doesn't come to this and they'll give up with no resistance at all. How will we do this? We're going to start small. Recruiting people on a small internet forum, before slowly building up; robbing banks, threatening major world powers, infiltrate secret military bases. This will give us the required information we need to build WMD's – Weapons of Mass Destruction! Our final step? Use these to brainwash the people into giving in to the future world powers – us!

Current Members: SLCalamity, HelloImKers and JokesterJesse. Jesse hasn't posted yet because he's mobile but I have chat proof.

Team Link: Here!

AIM: Politoed Prince

Old 04-15-2011, 03:00 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCalamity View Post
Team Name: Villainous Incorporated: League of Evil

Current Members: SLCalamity, HelloImKers and JokesterJesse. Jesse hasn't posted yet because he's mobile but I have chat proof.

Team Link: Here!
Such a cute and naughty team you've got there. :P

You're all set, enjoy the WAR!

Old 04-19-2011, 04:40 AM
Shen Offline
Paladin of Dragons

Send a message via AIM to Shen Send a message via MSN to Shen Send a message via Yahoo to Shen Send a message via Skype™ to Shen

Team Name: The Cullen

Team Description: Vigilantes coming together with the singular goal of stopping evil and ensuring that the innocent have a peaceful and free life. Those who endanger such peace are targets for this underground group that will go beyond law to make sure that peace is kept at all costs. Besides the core creed for each other, only a single rule exists for The Cullen: Harming of the innocent is strictly forbidden.

Current Members: Shen, k_pop, The Maple Syrup Baptist, Lord Celebi, and Professor Geoffrey.

Team Link: Click and enjoy
Old 04-19-2011, 02:49 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shen View Post
Team Name: The Cullen

Team Link: Click and enjoy
It rocks, nice to see you peeps back in action.

Enjoy the WAR!

Old 04-27-2011, 11:51 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Team Name: The Armada

Team Description: A race of sentient ships of various kinds, ranging from small rafts with machine guns to large flying aerial carriers. As it is inevitable that organic races cannot accept a non-organic as a true equal for an extended period of time, the Armada is preparing to expand its power to dominate the organic species to preserve its long-term survival in competition with the organics.

Team Link: Hai

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."

Last edited by Lusankya; 04-28-2011 at 11:11 PM.
Old 04-28-2011, 12:55 AM
The Jr Trainer Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Jr Trainer Send a message via MSN to The Jr Trainer Send a message via Yahoo to The Jr Trainer Send a message via Skype™ to The Jr Trainer

Team Name: Octopus Babies
Team Description: We use teamwork to unite all of our small abilities into a force to be reckoned with. Oh, and we're going to destroy everyone.
Team Link: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru....php?p=3287698
Old 04-28-2011, 01:04 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
Team Name: Prometheus

Team Description: A small but growing organization that aims for humanity's transcendence in the universe. No method is too good, evil, safe, or dangerous to be used in the achievement of this goal. All who oppose must be converted or neutralized. There is no room for error.

Team Link: Hai
You got it, amigo. Looks good, you're all set. Enjoy the WAR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jr Trainer View Post
Team Name: Octopus Babies
Team Link: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru....php?p=3287698
Oddball teams. Every WAR's got 'em. :P

Checks out, you're all set.

Old 04-28-2011, 11:12 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

I revamped our team, check my other post for the update.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 04-30-2011, 04:31 PM
Fushigidane Offline

Send a message via AIM to Fushigidane Send a message via Skype™ to Fushigidane

Team Name: The Scientists
Team Description: Hello, we are the scientists. We are big-time nerds, as other people would say, and we dedicate our lives to researching Pokemon science. We are very confident we will win, as we believe that knowledge is enough to win anything.
Current Members: Me, Ayotui, Turtwig A.
Team Link: Ova here.

Karrablast & Shelmet
Hatched at 2139
Evolves into Escavalier & Accelgor at 2279
Level 100 at 2524

Viridian Forest Forums - A Pokemon forum
Old 04-30-2011, 05:39 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
I revamped our team, check my other post for the update.
Checked it out, its good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Slasher View Post
Team Name: The Scientists
Current Members: Me, Ayotui, Turtwig A.
Team Link: Ova here.
Looks good, you're all set. Enjoy the WAR.

Old 05-01-2011, 11:53 PM
Roze Offline

Team Name: Pokemon Elemental
Team Description: well it looks like our schtick is gonna be that were are the underdogs. So far none of our members have actually been in a WAR before. We plan to do our best try to give at least one team some hell. We are a wifi team that branched out and try to defeat the forces of evil or at least VILE.
Current Members: Spirit, Leader Skyla, mayfan1000
Team Link: Click Here

Level 100 @ 1320
[VPP] - [URPG]
Old 05-02-2011, 02:58 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Team Description: well it looks like our schtick is gonna be that were are the underdogs. So far none of our members have actually been in a WAR before. We plan to do our best try to give at least one team some hell. We are a wifi team that branched out and try to defeat the forces of evil or at least VILE.
Current Members: Spirit, Leader Skyla, mayfan1000
Team Link: Click Here
Your team really needs more of a theme though. What really defines your team, and if there's something that could represent it, what would it be?

Besides that, it would be fine with me, but I think you need that little extra.

Old 05-03-2011, 12:36 AM
Roze Offline

Team Description: We choice Eevee to be our representation. New recruits are encouraged to train Eevee if they so desire. We understand the great untapped power that hides in the DNA of those cute little fluff balls. As the newbies to WAR we can relate to Eevee, underrated and brimming with potential.
I personally feel it it a perfect fit. Eevee is small, but can grow into some powerful elemental wielders. Elemental + Underdog = Eevee.
Current Members: Spirit, Leader Skyla, mayfan1000, Shiny Eevee, Tokyokit, yogeshssj6
Team Link: Link

I hope this is better.

Level 100 @ 1320
[VPP] - [URPG]
Old 05-03-2011, 12:06 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Team Link: Link

I hope this is better.
That's the way to do it. You're in, enjoy the WAR!