Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2012, 08:53 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: HIRING

what do you feel about joint ownership?
Old 05-30-2012, 01:27 AM
XxK1NGxTHORxX Offline

holy crap
yall are still around here :D
haha thats awesome
Old 05-30-2012, 03:05 PM
Lost Soul Offline

yaoo what's the word peepuls? looks like i missed a little bit of goings on,

i was thinking about rebooting the thread as well since 420 has been gone, but none of us, me included, at this point are really active, and i don't really know if i can be sure to pop in everyday but i'll try if everyone else is willing

another option is to make a temporary joint clan between PE and LMSSI, and start a new thread, with the hope that the battle center picks up activity this summer/when B2W2 comes out

or just temporarily shutting the clan down for now and all of us chatting via the general chat thread in the battle center

i'll go with any decision you guys make

no disrespect to you Tust or Van but i'd like the original members to be the ones to make the decision, though if we reboot you are both welcome to stay around for as long as you like as members/guests
Old 05-30-2012, 03:29 PM
Daigon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Daigon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Soul View Post

i was thinking about rebooting the thread as well since 420 has been gone, but none of us, me included, at this point are really active, and i don't really know if i can be sure to pop in everyday but i'll try if everyone else is willing

another option is to make a temporary joint clan between PE and LMSSI, and start a new thread, with the hope that the battle center picks up activity this summer/when B2W2 comes out

or just temporarily shutting the clan down for now and all of us chatting via the general chat thread in the battle center

no disrespect to you Tust or Van but i'd like the original members to be the ones to make the decision, though if we reboot you are both welcome to stay around for as long as you like as members/guests

I was hoping you'd show up... I opt for a joint clan if there is no clan presence here i dnt think ppl will be incline to make new/join clans. Just a general chat thread seems counter-productive imo neway.
Old 05-30-2012, 03:30 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:

lol this is what i wanted, this is your clan! Im just here to help activity ! I am here to help you guys out, Im hoping to see you guys get more active. Once things pick up and we have a good flow around here. I will start a new clan, until then you guys have me here as support and to battle with.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 05-30-2012, 03:49 PM
Princess_Eevee9 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Since Mr.420 has not be around in a long time. I think who is ever has the most time in this clan should step up as acting clan leader.
Forget to check this thread out for one weekend and already I missed some major things....what in the world is going on? Hmm dayum it missed Lost again need him to reinstate me for the chat!
Old 05-30-2012, 04:12 PM
Lost Soul Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daigon View Post

I was hoping you'd show up... I opt for a joint clan if there is no clan presence here i dnt think ppl will be incline to make new/join clans. Just a general chat thread seems counter-productive imo neway.
we're gonna have to make a new thread anyways so that we can edit any info we need to edit, so i'm assuming we could just start a "new" clan with the members of PE there, or we can just reboot PE in general, and should 420 return i have no problem with handing it back over to him

the general chat thread is a part of the battle center to begin with, and though it seems counter productive, it was just a possible option given how we aren't that active, like i said i'm more than willing to be around as much as possible, but i don't want to reboot the clan just for the sake of rebooting and have little or no activity

Quote:
lol this is what i wanted, this is your clan! Im just here to help activity ! I am here to help you guys out, Im hoping to see you guys get more active. Once things pick up and we have a good flow around here. I will start a new clan, until then you guys have me here as support and to battle with.
hahaha thanks man, TBH i just don't have the drive to battle right now, so i wasn't sure if i should try to take any initiative, but as long as the members are still willing i'll be glad to help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Eevee9 View Post
Forget to check this thread out for one weekend and already I missed some major things....what in the world is going on? Hmm dayum it missed Lost again need him to reinstate me for the chat!
i'll pop in right now, and seeing as how it's pretty much Dai, eevee and Hec who are the most active, with a few of the others (me included ) popping in once in a while, i'd like to know what you guys think of keeping it PE and starting a new thread? or if you guys want to do it another way
Old 05-30-2012, 06:04 PM
Princess_Eevee9 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9

Quote:
we're gonna have to make a new thread anyways so that we can edit any info we need to edit, so i'm assuming we could just start a "new" clan with the members of PE there, or we can just reboot PE in general, and should 420 return i have no problem with handing it back over to him

the general chat thread is a part of the battle center to begin with, and though it seems counter productive, it was just a possible option given how we aren't that active, like i said i'm more than willing to be around as much as possible, but i don't want to reboot the clan just for the sake of rebooting and have little or no activity

hahaha thanks man, TBH i just don't have the drive to battle right now, so i wasn't sure if i should try to take any initiative, but as long as the members are still willing i'll be glad to help

i'll pop in right now, and seeing as how it's pretty much Dai, eevee and Hec who are the most active, with a few of the others (me included ) popping in once in a while, i'd like to know what you guys think of keeping it PE and starting a new thread? or if you guys want to do it another way
Sorry >.< I went to sleep after I posted this!
Old 05-30-2012, 07:05 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

did you fall asleep again ...lol

Old 05-30-2012, 07:52 PM
Princess_Eevee9 Offline

Quote:
did you fall asleep again ...lol
Yes >.>
Old 05-30-2012, 08:04 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

you havent said much about what your clan is going through, what do you think should happen?

Old 05-30-2012, 09:34 PM
Princess_Eevee9 Offline

Quote:
you havent said much about what your clan is going through, what do you think should happen?
Me? I'll agree to what anybody says only been here for a year so anythings fine with me!
Old 05-31-2012, 12:13 AM
Lost Soul Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Eevee9 View Post
Me? I'll agree to what anybody says only been here for a year so anythings fine with me!
you've been one of the most active in that year though, and your opinion matters

EDIT: If anybody isn't comfortable letting their opinion known in public feel free to PM me

Last edited by Lost Soul; 06-01-2012 at 04:50 PM.
Old 06-02-2012, 05:33 AM
hectic Offline

Quote:
you've been one of the most active in that year though, and your opinion matters

EDIT: If anybody isn't comfortable letting their opinion known in public feel free to PM me

To be honest, I don't want to give the clan up. I love being in a group of people like this that enjoy pokemon the way I do. Rebooting the clan won't work. No one ever gets on, and there is no real reason to. There is nothing to look forward to, no reason to train, no opponent to face, no challenge. I love being in this clan, but honestly checking PE2K doesn't cross my mind as often as it used to. PE2K battle forums are dead. It used to be flowing with people, new people everyday, trying to join a clan. I hardly ever see anyone try to join one. I might get on once a week. And I'm not the only one here that does it. It has been two days since you have asked us to share our opinions of what to do with the clan. I am the first unless someone pm'ed you. I am open to all ideas, but I don't see rebooting working. Closing the thread will mean the last clan of PE2K has died. No idea how the general chat would work out. Please guys, post responses. I am curious as well.

EDIT: And also I went back a few pages to read up, and I agree with a few things Dai has said. Dredd and Van currently are not clan members. If the were accepted this situation would be different. No Van has no place to be here trying to get to be our leader. If he feels so strongly about it then he should start his own clan, give us so competition. But nothing against him. Would gladly have them as clan mates. But this matter is between the people who have been here.

Last edited by hectic; 06-02-2012 at 05:58 AM.
Old 06-02-2012, 04:49 PM
Princess_Eevee9 Offline

Quote:

My earlier post must've not loaded I think a merger might boost activity since restarting won't do anything.