Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2011, 06:52 PM
Mr420 Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: -14/15-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daigon View Post

I still dnt understand what this PO server is suppose to do for us... He saying it's gonna attract more players to be active in the forum but I still only see this benefiting PO players
i personally agree with you there Dai.. as I've mentioned the reason to why i dont PO & even if i had a good running PC i'd still be an avid WiFi battler.. I just find the handheld pkmn games to be better. BUT maybe they mean that other PO battlers who may or maynot have WiFi can make the transition.. but we never really know.
PO sounds like PO.. to me

on another note. I've been breeding this one Joltik all week using a flawless IV Ditto(US) and a Galvantula(J@p) & i finally hatched my 1st shiny on Gen V. the IV's arent what i wanted but its still credit to the Masuda breeding method.

Pokérus Empire
Old 09-26-2011, 07:47 PM
Daigon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Daigon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr420 View Post
i personally agree with you there Dai.. as I've mentioned the reason to why i dont PO & even if i had a good running PC i'd still be an avid WiFi battler.. I just find the handheld pkmn games to be better. BUT maybe they mean that other PO battlers who may or maynot have WiFi can make the transition.. but we never really know.
PO sounds like PO.. to me

on another note. I've been breeding this one Joltik all week using a flawless IV Ditto(US) and a Galvantula(J@p) & i finally hatched my 1st shiny on Gen V. the IV's arent what i wanted but its still credit to the Masuda breeding method.

Just like in my post if it fixes anything it's only going to fix half the problem we still need wifi activity. I believe my suggestions weren't too far off... I mean we have 3 active clans 15 members each lets just say we cut clan limit to 5 and implement this league play I was talking about that would be 9 teams from the start.

Each team will be paired up for best 3 out of 5 (one player can't battle more than twice for the match up*this rule may need editing*) within a 2week period. After all teams faced each other the team with the best record move into the playoffs (Top 3 players from each team battle best 2 out of 3) a loss in the playoffs result in your team getting knockedout. Essentially run this thing like football pokemon style. THe only thing I'm not sure of is the length of the regular season. Cuz u kno if it's too much time ppl wont get the battles done but once we refine the timing and rules just rinse and repeat for every season(winter, spring etc)/months

Nice congrats on the shiny, I think I stumbled upon a shiny Heatmor one time but failed to catch it....
Old 09-26-2011, 08:29 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daigon View Post

Just like in my post if it fixes anything it's only going to fix half the problem we still need wifi activity. I believe my suggestions weren't too far off... I mean we have 3 active clans 15 members each lets just say we cut clan limit to 5 and implement this league play I was talking about that would be 9 teams from the start.

Each team will be paired up for best 3 out of 5 (one player can't battle more than twice for the match up*this rule may need editing*) within a 2week period. After all teams faced each other the team with the best record move into the playoffs (Top 3 players from each team battle best 2 out of 3) a loss in the playoffs result in your team getting knockedout. Essentially run this thing like football pokemon style. THe only thing I'm not sure of is the length of the regular season. Cuz u kno if it's too much time ppl wont get the battles done but once we refine the timing and rules just rinse and repeat for every season(winter, spring etc)/months

Nice congrats on the shiny, I think I stumbled upon a shiny Heatmor one time but failed to catch it....
sorry to post here, but i figured id address this so there is no mix up. while this clan is full or close to full the other two clans are no where near. Brink has four or five active members at best, my clan has seven members, only five are active enough to battle. The battling center has serious activity problems that cant be solved by changing the size of clans. Which is what ive been working on for two weeks, I am currently tutoring 4 people, once they are done training they will be starting a clan. There is no easy answer all we can do is work at bringing up activity. Maybe you feel like the po server does nothing but you gotta understand the reason people arent staying is because of activity, if the server brings in a new members and that starts up wars again then new people will stick around. If you have a way of promoting for wifi battlers please send me your suggestions.

As far as your small battling groups, the battle stadium is going to have something like that. teams of 3 or 4 will battle in a round robin style tournament. This will give people a chance to battle with new people and increase the amount of group battling.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 09-26-2011, 08:51 PM
Mr420 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unreal Shadow Tracker View Post
sorry to post here, but i figured id address this so there is no mix up. while this clan is full or close to full the other two clans are no where near. Brink has four or five active members at best, my clan has seven members, only five are active enough to battle. The battling center has serious activity problems that cant be solved by changing the size of clans. Which is what ive been working on for two weeks, I am currently tutoring 4 people, once they are done training they will be starting a clan. There is no easy answer all we can do is work at bringing up activity. Maybe you feel like the po server does nothing but you gotta understand the reason people arent staying is because of activity, if the server brings in a new members and that starts up wars again then new people will stick around. If you have a way of promoting for wifi battlers please send me your suggestions.

As far as your small battling groups, the battle stadium is going to have something like that. teams of 3 or 4 will battle in a round robin style tournament. This will give people a chance to battle with new people and increase the amount of group battling.
No need to apologize, your post addresses the topic at hand. I can see both sides and yes i see TUST's version being true and i agree with Dai too in that there'll be activity on PO b4 there's considerable/noticable change of activity here...but as mentioned what ever get the activity going..

just off hand im now thinking about how the Gen V stadium will play out with the level cap limits and all.

I also agree with TUST in that i kinda dont see any benefit from breaking up the clans member limit. best example i can give is the former Ace trainers match up with our own clan.. Yes the members are active in other parts of the forum but if each clan had only 5 members what about clans like the former ATA in which the trainers are active elsewhere but probably aren't so active in the Battle Center.

I know them to be active and im not digging pressuring people to be active, if you're active you are, if you're not you're not.

Pokérus Empire

Last edited by Mr420; 09-26-2011 at 09:05 PM.
Old 09-26-2011, 10:48 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr420 View Post
No need to apologize, your post addresses the topic at hand. I can see both sides and yes i see TUST's version being true and i agree with Dai too in that there'll be activity on PO b4 there's considerable/noticable change of activity here...but as mentioned what ever get the activity going..

just off hand im now thinking about how the Gen V stadium will play out with the level cap limits and all.

I also agree with TUST in that i kinda dont see any benefit from breaking up the clans member limit. best example i can give is the former Ace trainers match up with our own clan.. Yes the members are active in other parts of the forum but if each clan had only 5 members what about clans like the former ATA in which the trainers are active elsewhere but probably aren't so active in the Battle Center.

I know them to be active and im not digging pressuring people to be active, if you're active you are, if you're not you're not.
it wont be all gen v, there will be place for 4th gen battling.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 09-27-2011, 01:19 AM
Battlestar Offline

I am Active.
However we need to get the PO sever up.

Think you have what it takes to hang out with the baddest on PE2K? Then Join Team Rocket Corporation!

Join Today!!

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...hp?groupid=954
Old 09-27-2011, 07:29 PM
Lost Soul Offline

activity is pretty crappy, (i'm pretty inactive right now too XD), i'm trying to be around more, as well as trying to get people to come here, but it seems like with the exception of a site or two, activity is down almost everywhere,

on another note...yaoo?
Old 09-27-2011, 09:53 PM
XxK1NGxTHORxX Offline

geez.... its been awhile haha
Old 09-27-2011, 10:55 PM
Princess_Eevee9 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Soul View Post
activity is pretty crappy, (i'm pretty inactive right now too XD), i'm trying to be around more, as well as trying to get people to come here, but it seems like with the exception of a site or two, activity is down almost everywhere,

on another note...yaoo?
I've been INACTIVE my apologies but that well be remedied once I restore my file on White*Wooops*!!

Last edited by Princess_Eevee9; 09-27-2011 at 10:58 PM.
Old 09-27-2011, 11:48 PM
Odin Offline

Send a message via AIM to Odin Send a message via Yahoo to Odin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Soul View Post

on another note...yaoo?

i think the last time i was active was like.. the week of B/W release? *hit idk haha then everything life wise flipped upside down. starting to settle back down. picked up my ds for the first time in like 4 months gettin back in the mix of things sort of haha

HG FC 3739-4451-8656

Old 09-28-2011, 12:18 AM
Princess_Eevee9 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin View Post
i think the last time i was active was like.. the week of B/W release? *hit idk haha then everything life wise flipped upside down. starting to settle back down. picked up my ds for the first time in like 4 months gettin back in the mix of things sort of haha
I just started to put my DS down because I'm getting hammered with work in college o.x!! Also is anybody else having trouble getting in chat?
Old 09-28-2011, 12:30 AM
Odin Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Eevee9 View Post
I just started to put my DS down because I'm getting hammered with work in college o.x!! Also is anybody else having trouble getting in chat?
yeah alot of my friends have slowed down in gamin and such becuase of the same reasons. pretty soon here i'll be working again but apart from that i dont think i'll have any issues in starting again.. as far as the chat thing goes.. last xat i was on i believe 420 closed or something.. so i have no idea about the new one

HG FC 3739-4451-8656

Old 09-28-2011, 12:44 AM
Princess_Eevee9 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin View Post
yeah alot of my friends have slowed down in gamin and such becuase of the same reasons. pretty soon here i'll be working again but apart from that i dont think i'll have any issues in starting again.. as far as the chat thing goes.. last xat i was on i believe 420 closed or something.. so i have no idea about the new one
http://xat.com/Pokerus3mpire

The new chat site! Yay I'm really hoping I can juggle gaming and college but so far I'm failing!
Old 09-28-2011, 12:52 AM
Odin Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Eevee9 View Post
http://xat.com/Pokerus3mpire

The new chat site! Yay I'm really hoping I can juggle gaming and college but so far I'm failing!
its set to private so someones.. got to invite me or w/e haha

HG FC 3739-4451-8656

Old 09-28-2011, 03:21 AM
Mr420 Offline

what's going on Ringo? yeah i been caught up just like all of you.. ill be on xat to add whom ever needs tobe added..
it turns out Ill be heading to Disneyland Friday night it'll be halloween themed. expect me to hang out late friday as i already scheduled that night off.

Pokérus Empire
Closed Thread